All Comments on 'Julie's Babysitting Disaster Pt. 08'

by ValerianXIII

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

So they set out to ruin her. That's pretty sad, they could've kept to themselves.

PappasleazePappasleaze4 months ago

Loving it. you really did good with this chapter. hope more public humiliations is on the way. Also Like This new angle with Lisa. that could have more involvement after the twins go home as well as now. spankie over Lisa's lap coming soon maybe she will have to put Julie on her potty as she watches..(LOL) great job, 5stars

satedandwaitingsatedandwaiting4 months ago

Really love the plot. I like Pappasleaze's idea of possibly having Lisa "take ownership" of Julie once the twins have to go home.

As much as I like the plot, I'm struggling with the lack of insight into Julie's mindset.

Like the entire checkout process, all the comments made, Julie seems largely like an uninvolved character. We get a single "wished the ground would swallow her up" sentence. And the rest is largely just happening disconnected to her and a brief "to her dismay" cliche.

I'd really love it if you explored Julie's humiliation more. Get into her head a bit more. Humiliation stories that merely happen around the humiliated are missing the flavor of the point of the genre. And don't just rely on stale cliche trope lines.

Something more like:

"As more people were checked out Julie was getting closer and closer. When Julie had to take another step toward the checkout register, she was nearing panic. Despite feeling cold due to all the skin her ridiculous outfit exposed and the thin material of what did cover, she found beads of sweat forming on her head. Another step. Each like a slow marching toward a certain death. She started looking around for an escape. She felt like an animal being hunted looking for cover. Another step. She kept eyeing the door. She could just start running. Lisa wouldn't be able to recognize just some random brunette running away and surely wouldn't connect the insanely dressed woman to herself. But every time she almost started to consider running, she'd feel Agnes oversized body next to her, looming. She'd briefly remember the pictures they have. And suddenly her legs, shaking as they were, lost all strength - having to be gently pushed forward by Agatha.

Timmy and Sally were humiliating enough. But they were relatively benign. They would tease and make comments and Timmy would leer with lust. But Julie felt pretty confident that it stopped with them. She didn't feel they would go trying to share her degradation with the world. Lisa, on the other hand, Julie was sure that Lisa would absolutely love to ruin her. Surely she would relish spreading this across the school, including to Brad. Agnes and Agatha felt like the muscle, putting Julie through her paces and stripping her of her confidence and resistance. But Lisa ... Lisa felt like the executioner. Yet having been conditioned to submit and quietly obey all day, with one last nudge, Julie was forced to take the final step up to the counter. Lisa looked up and saw Julie in her humiliating outfit. A brief look of shock and confusion was slowly replaced with recognition and a smirk of amusement. "Julie!?", she said a little too loudly with a chuckle, "Oh my god!...That's quite the outfit you got there..."

In my opinion, almost every teasing/degrading comment toward Julie and every order given to her should have a brief sentence or two that describes how that affects her (or doesn't).

Anyway, I'm probably coming across as overly critical. So sorry about that. If so, it's only because I like the premise and plot of this story a great deal and am just wishing we could get some greater insight and relish her humiliation a little more.

Very much looking forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

So was this dropped?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous