Julie's Confession

Story Info
Julie and Sam discover more about themselves and each other.
1.8k words
4.27
1.9k
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie felt bad as she crept in quietly at 4am, wondering if there would soon be an almighty row, or would her lies be convincing enough for Sam. She hoped he'd be asleep, so she could quietly shower, and throw her dress in the wash.

Suddenly, as a switch flicked, a light came on and she was rumbled.

"So, look what the cat's dragged in!" said Sam.

"Sorry honey, I didn't want to wake you." she said.

"You think I've slept?" he asked.

"I need to go to the bathroom." said Julie, trying to avoid an argument.

She went into the bathroom, and locked the door, then saw herself in the mirror. No amount of lying could get her out of this one, as she looked like she'd spent the night, well, doing exactly what she'd spent the night doing.

She pulled her panties down and sat down to pee, then noticed how much come was soaked into the gusset. Then she looked down to see come dripping from between her legs. No, she was never going to lie her way out of this. No stories about staying at Clare's flat, as it was so late, or having a party with her girlfriends, would get her out of this one. She pulled her sticky panties back up, brushed her short dress down, and thought she'd just deal with it as best she could.

She left the bathroom and walked past Sam towards the bedroom, and he followed her.

"Well, are you going to say anything?" said Sam.

"I don't want to fight, Sam!"

"No, you look too worn out." he said

"It was just a bit of a girly night in where we drank too much." she claimed, pulling her dress over her head as she spoke.

"Really, so which of your girly friends was spanking you then?" he asked.

Julie looked in the full length mirror, and to her horror, her cheeks were red raw with hand marks.

"Oh God!" she gasped.

"I don't think God did that." Sam remarked.

She stood there, speechless, unable to think of anything that could explain away her obviously well spanked ass.

"Okay, I'm sorry Sam, I got carried away at the club and things got heated." she admitted.

"How heated?" he asked.

"You don't want to know the details Sam, trust me." she said.

"Trust you?" he laughed, "That's a joke right?"

"I didn't mean it like that, I'm sorry okay!" she said raising her voice.

"So, the truth?" he asked.

"What do you want me to say Sam?" she asked, "Do you want me to tell you I went home with a couple of guys and spent four hours sucking and fucking them both?"

Sam looked at her, standing in just her thin panties, red spanked cheeks, and felt so turned on. He pulled her to the bed and said,

"Yes Julie, if that's what you did, then that's what I want you to tell me!" he said.

Now Julie realized how turned on he was, and she was shocked. She'd never thought he'd find this a turn on, but wondered how long he'd thought that way. After all, she'd been fucking other guys dozens of times, in the three years they'd been together, but she honestly thought he'd bought all her lies and excuses.

"You like this, Sam?" she asked.

"Well, if my girlfriend's a slut I might as well enjoy her being a slut." he told her.

She leaned towards him, and he started touching her breast. She suddenly felt as horny as she had in the club, curiously turned on by Sam's reaction. Sam pushed her back on the bed and began to pull her panties down.

"No, Sam don't, they're not clean!" she said, but he already had them around her thighs.

"Did you fuck in the club before going back with these guys?" he asked.

"God, yes, the first one was so fit I wanted his cock as soon as we kissed." she confessed, watching as Sam clearly became more aroused as she told him.

"Where did you go?" he asked.

Julie told him they'd kissed, then gone to a stair that led to a fire exit, where she'd sucked a massive cock, far bigger than Sam's, then, the guy had turned her around, pulled her panties just below her bum, and slid his huge cock inside her from behind. She told him how much she was stretched by his girth, and how he'd grabbed, and felt her small tits as he fucked her.

Sam was now so turned on he started sucking her nipple as she confessed her 'sins'.

"No, don't Sam, I've had come all over them, all over me as well as inside me." she told him, "I need to shower first."

"No, I want you like the dirty slut that you are!" he said, then continued sucking her nipple, and ran his hand over her thigh, sliding it closer to her come drenched pussy.

Julie was so horny, she didn't protest anymore, but allowed him to do whatever dirty things he wanted. Sam kissed, and licked her body, ran his tongue down to her pubic hair, and looked at her pussy. He could see how dirty it was, with come still at her opening. He'd never felt so turned on, yet jealous at the same time. He slid up and kissed Julie, tasting her dirty mouth, then pushed his own hard cock into her well used hole.

He pushed as deep inside her as he could, then asked her,

"How many others have you fucked since we got together?"

"I honestly don't know Sam, I'm a slut for nice cocks and I've never kept count." she said.

"Approximately?" he asked.

"Maybe thirty, I'm not sure." she answered.

His cock seemed to swell more, as she confessed to cheating so many times. He realized that would mean almost once a month, that his gorgeous girlfriend, had been fucking other guys. He imagined her with other men as he fucked her. He asked her to tell him more, and she continued with the club stair fuck. She told him how good it felt, and how it turned her on more knowing she was cheating. She liked feeling like she was being bad, and she liked these men, that she'd never met before, to really treat her like a slut, because that's what she liked to be, a slut.

Sam was fucking her harder, faster as she turned him on, telling him her true sexual feelings, and soon he was adding a massive load of come to all that she still had inside her. He'd never felt so good as he did now, and he wanted to know more, to know everything that his filthy girlfriend liked.

He lay on her, feeling her warm, soaking pussy around his softening cock.

"Have you ever brought men back here?" he asked.

"Yes, I've had a few flings with guys at work, and we've ended up here in the afternoons." she told him.

"In our bed?" he queried.

"Yes Sam, I've fucked quite a few men in our bed, and it felt good too." she told him.

Sam felt his cock start to swell again. It seemed the dirtier Julie had been, the more it turned him on.

"Close your eyes Julie, then pretend I'm a guy you've just met, and you're feeling horny." he told her.

"I'll try." she said, unsure if she could fake something with the man she knew so well.

She sat up, turned Sam onto his back, then went down and gripped his cock. She started pulling him, then slipping her mouth over him, licking and sucking the end.

"Get that cock hard!" she demanded, "I need a real hard cock in every hole!"

Sam had never heard her tone being so forceful before, and he liked it. She turned around, and straddled his face, telling him to eat her pussy and her ass. Sam looked at her soaking hole, not knowing whose come was dripping from her, as well as his own, then she told him again.

"I told you to eat me!" she demanded.

Sam started to lick her, not knowing what he was licking, but how he liked her like this. She moaned with pleasure as he tongued her, then told him not to forget her ass. He ran his tongue between her cheeks, and probed at her hole with the tip of his tongue. He pushed it in and out as far as he could, and Julie sighed and moaned, loving the feeling on her rear hole.

"That's right, tongue that hole, I like strange men to tongue and fuck my ass with their big cocks!" she said.

She noticed Sam swell and pulsate when she spoke to him this way, and she started to enjoy the feeling. He tongued her ass amazingly, and Julie was getting close to orgasm. She sat up, moved down, and eased Sam's cock into her ass. Sam loved her ass, though they didn't do anal often, but he loved how tight it was, and always loved the way her ring looked as it was stretched around him, sliding in and out.

Julie lifted off, and turned to face him now, slipping him back in her ass, then working on him as she screamed that she was coming. Sam couldn't believe how much he loved this, and she yelled out that she needed to feel a stranger's come in her asshole. She shouted that she wanted to be gang fucked by a group of strangers, letting them all come inside her, all of them slipping their cock's into each other's mess.

"Come on, hurry up and come cos my boyfriend will be home soon and he thinks I'm a nice girl!" she shouted, "I don't want him to see me fucking a stranger in our bed!"

As she spoke, Sam exploded into her ass, and she screamed out as he thrust up, his entire length inside her.

"God, that was so good!" he gasped.

"You like your cheap sluts, don't you!" she said.

Yes, Sam had discovered a new side to his girlfriend, and an new side to himself. Julie collapsed on his chest, looked at him and asked,

"So, where do we go from here?"

"What do you mean?" asked Sam.

"Well you know now what I really am, you won't want us to stay together, surely?"

"I wouldn't know what to do without you Julie, do you want out?" he said.

"No, but I can't change who I am, and I'll fuck other men again, and again because I love being used like a slut." she explained.

"Do you love me?" he asked.

"Of course I do, it's nothing to do with love honey, it's just dirty, unadulterated sex!" she said.

"Well let's carry on and see where life takes us, because I do love you." he told her.

They lay together, still quite stunned at what they'd learned about each other, and themselves.