All Comments on 'Julie's New Job Ch. 7'

by curious2c

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
ok

still not enough ... wheres his compensation ... he needs a lot of money .. julie needs to have her old body given back to her ... did joe get castrated also ... would have been right .... joan still hasnt had enough done to her by a long shot ... and those rings still need to go either pull them out or cut them off ... i think castration was not enough ... should have cut their dicks off also

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Really Good piece

I liked the ending better than the rest curious but whats gonna happen to julie will jon and julie ever get things straightened out like there marriage and will jon get his money from the bank whats the out come of the story curious?

Pat .

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
Where to go?

I believe you have a iffy story but i think you should put an ending to joan and her associates so they wont come after jon and julie but julie has alot to think about she shouldnt have any say so about what happends to mary or any one she is the reason why she is there and jon is there in so much trouble with joan.

Atlanta,Ga

pingjpingjover 15 years ago
I like the way this is going

I like the way this is turning out. I think you need to resolve all the issues. Jon should find a way to bankrupt Joan.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
CUT ONE OF JOE'S BALLS OFF AND ONE OF MARY'S TITS

THEN TELL THEM YOU'LL BE BACK FOR THE OTHER

SKHPSKHPabout 13 years ago
The whole series got well over the top...

...even from the very first part. Less would have been more. Sometimes, the author did not know how to top the previous nasty behaviour of the female characters. What could be nastier than twelve studs in a gangbang and triple penetration?

That's boring when stretched over 8 parts.

Next time, author, stay a little bit more real and moderate - it would be a better story. An endless string of over-the-top porn is not erotical at all to me.

From me 4* for the writing skills but only 2* for the plot - means 3*.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
too many loose ends

what is Joan's rewards? what about the money she was putting away from her profits and the business sale? Al and Mary? Joe? The LA group? Jon and Julie? Norm and JJ? I am glad to see someone reverse the issues. How does Julie and Jon deal with the new desires of each. Too much of the same old Gangbang. There are a number of off shoots here. The piercings? Those from the piercings would join Roger and the boys.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
WHEN ONE AWAKENS THE SLEEPER

are they really suprised at the outcome. TK U MLJ LV NV

cliffhanger20cliffhanger20over 11 years ago
Tator chips.

You open the bag and just start eating them. There not all that good but you just keep eating them. This story is a lot like a bag of chips, not worth a shit but if you ain't got nothing else to do what the hell. I gave it a 1.

avidfaavidfaover 10 years ago
Astounding!

It's amazing! Almost every sentence ends with an exclamation! Can you believe it?! Astounding! AT LEAST NOT EVERY SENTENCE WAS IN CAPS! That would have been even worse! Incredible! He fucked her! She fucked him! They all fucked each other! Bigger! Fatter! Longer! Harder!

The End!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Jesus where's Scarface?

Boom, boom, boom KILL them all. This has just gone over the top crazy. No stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Really Bad!!!!

This is not just a sarcastic criticism of your story!! This is way over the top, even for Literotica! After reading a number of your stories, it's evident you have no conscience! You are empty!

You really need professional help or put away somewhere in a padded cell!

You really are sick!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Your ending sucks so much it ruins the whole story

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 4 years ago
Kind of got the upper hand too easily.

Joan is a smart and resourceful person. Judging from Jon's first attempt at escape she is the type of person that approaches life like a chess game. She plans for several scenarios and outcomes. I am surprised that the author made it so easy for Jon to gain the upper hand. She probably would have seen right through his ruse. I guess that is the only way Curious2 could start bringing the story to a close. Still a 5 Star Rating.

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaover 3 years ago
Finally...

Something to get into. I skip most of the sex parts and found out that the story is ok, especially now that Jon has the upper hand because of a true friend, Al... My kind of friend. Joan, Mary, and Roger will have to pay the piper (Jon). Karma is a bitch, but revenge is sweeter. Julie is physically free but mentally, she is locked into whore mode. She is screwed up. Jon is TOO forgiving, not like Al. With all that has happened, I feel Jon should have just killed everyone. Now that is a revenge story...3 big stars and thumb up.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Please get to the end.thankfully your short stories are better. But you cannot write the longer form at all, too much cuck shit for ordinary ppl.

1/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
you are deranged

even though this whole series is fiction, this is still fucked up. The author has no grasp of reality or what consent is. This is very alarming and the author should definitely be questioned or at the very least, have a psych eval.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

gave this chapter five stars, but it wasn't worth the misery of the first six chapters of helpless cuck shit.

rlrmiller1951rlrmiller1951over 1 year ago

chapter seven is worth reading for the over the top paybacks, but it wasn't worth reading six one star chapters of powerless cuckold chapters to get there.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

@rlrmiller1951: what are you even talking about? There's barely any payback involved. The husban is still a wimp.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The use and abuse of exclamations is borderline painful...

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Dude…seriously…get help!

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

So why did Julie save Joe. This should be in the nonconsent section. He may love his wife and she love him but that is it, everything else is non consent

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous