All Comments on 'Julie's New Job Ch. 8'

by curious2c

Sort by:
  • 58 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
This is the best story I ever read.

You cover all the bases in your story. I just wish it was would always turn out the way you ended it. With everyone getting what they have comming to them.

sculptjimsculptjimover 19 years ago
Summing it up

I confess when I read the first part of this series I was almost on the verge of a downer because of the despair in the situation. Congratulations on a job well done enjoyed it in the extreme.

fakers51fakers51about 19 years ago
awesome ending

All 8 chapters were the bomb from start to finish. Jon, Joan and Julie performance were well written into this series. These chapters wers a great read I am sorry I didn't comment on each chapter.

shangoshangoabout 18 years ago
Terrible

Don't the Police exist in your imagination?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
I would have given an extra 5 pts for Al if

I could. Your story of love, justice, retribution and a happy ending (at least for Al & Mary, Jon and Julie) is very different than most loving wives stories.

There was more of a real world context, in not beleiving in a non-corrupt local police force, but a triumph forthe good guys.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
A Big Difference

I was so moved that julie and jon had forgiven each other i really loved the ending .

Pat .

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Tired Of the Juvenile Fantasies...

...That pass as "Erotic Literature" around here. This website would scare ANY white man with a wife or daughter from EVER setting foot in Mexico! And, mind you, we(my family including my daughter, granddaughter and wife) have all been to Mexico many times without incident!

What a pant load! This is the rambling fantasy of a (never-grown-up) white male;the spelling says white & the grammar says not fully-grown. Dude! Grow the fuck up, and stop with the rape fantasies, cuz that's all that this is, and it SHOULD Have been classified under "Reluctance".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
no real comment but good long story

i like the last paragraph it for some odd reason reminds me of the twilight zone shows haha

Leto DegeneresLeto Degeneresover 15 years ago
Worth it

I had a feeling this was one to stick with. How great is it when the bad guys get what's coming to them with poetic justice and the good can finally and enjoy peace. I needed this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
!!!!!!

Maybe next time! Try and end your sentences! With something other than an exclamation mark! Because it interrupts the flow! Of thought!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
AL SHOULD DUMP MARY NOW ..WHEN SHE IS FEELING SECURE AND IN LOVE

NO MONEY NO POSSESIONS AND IN A STRANGE TOWN

norcal62norcal62almost 14 years ago
So anal fucking is the sign of true love, eh?

This is a sad way throw almost every sexual fetish into one story. There is a sappy, doofus husband and no believable emotions between spouses here.

Time to delete it from Word.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
:)

A 120% story ( Eine wunderbare Geschichte und ein super ENDE bravo )

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
AWFUL, AWFUL, AWFUL, AWFUL, AWFUL, AWFUL, AWFUL, AWFUL, AWFUL, AWFUL, AWFUL, AWFUL, AWFUL, AWFUL, AWFUL

So far over the top....took an interesting plot line and turned it to pure shit

FD45FD45almost 13 years ago
I started reading this

and I couldn't finish! First I hate the premise. Second I don't believe people are that stupid. Has no one heard of 'Witness Protection'? Do they think that a whore is worth murder? No. Sorry Charlie.

I got a page or two in and had to drop it. This is horrible and shameful to write

I liked Blindsided though

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
The thing I don't understand

is why he didn't take Joan as hostage before she had a chance to summon help at the beginning of the story. It was already clear that she had some sort of control over Julie and was very nasty, so why not put an armlock on her and force her to confess?

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
AFTER BEING WOKEN

they try to set right the wrongs all the way back to AB OVO. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
ditto

DITTO FD45

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Not enough people died...

No revenge at ll

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Okay, I tried to read another of your stories, and...

PLEASE stop spewing this offensively unreadable shit into the ether. Please, just STOP IT!

faithful101faithful101almost 12 years ago
A Waste of Your Time

It is clear from your sentence- and paragraph-level organization that you are a capable writer. I also think that you have the ability to develop and present whole stories that have substance that will appeal to many readers. I think that with your level of writing talent, you are absolutely wasting your time writing a story like Julie's New Job. You could be writing stories that explore themes that arise naturally in real-world relationships between men and women, and stories like that would be much enjoyed by your readers. This story is so implausible, so absurd, and so exploitative of distorted versions of human emotion that it's existence does not enrich the world. In fact, I even think it reduces the quality of the Literotica web site.

In view of your excellent writing potential, I will explore more of your stories. But if I encounter even one or two more grossly bad stories this one, I will write off the rest of your work as not being worth my time.

I hope these remarks encourage you to pursue more worthy writing projects in the future. You do have the ability. Use it to greater advantage!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
i loved the man Al....

i got to say it (because nobody else is saying it) the reason i liked the end of this story is because of Al and that everything turned out okay for all of them. you are a very talented writer and i hope you write more stories with happier endings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Ah heck

doesn't anyone read the freakin' DATES on these stories? C2C wrote this story TEN YEARS AGO! It is definitely an awkward, strained, implausible story. He kept writing, and wrote some schlock and some fair-to-middling stories and eventually developed into a pretty good writer. Scolding him as though he wrote this last week is a waist of space and reader's time. Think first, then criticize.

cliffhanger20cliffhanger20over 11 years ago
SURPRISE,SURPRISE,SURPRISE!!!!!

I ain't Gomer. But I guess the tow truck got there, and succeeded in it's mission. But I am shocked you can still run a computer with all that bullshit on your face.

phil2213phil2213over 10 years ago
What a wild ride.

Great writing of this extremely over the top story. Although, plausibility is without question impossible, it was quite entertaining and well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
payback

reading part of the first story, my only thought was catching joan alone, cut out her vocal cords and pluck her eyes out then chop off her fingers, and THEN leave a note for the men to find saying that this is what she deserves.

i would gladly volunteer to tell her what she had in wait and then do it.

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
The payback...

What kind of payback is to send a whore to a whore house? I read the first part ( the story should have ended there with him leaving the wife to her new life...). And the last one...As I said the payback was weak for Joan!!! I'll not rate this story...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
THAT was your payback?

Well I for one am sorry that I kept reading. It turned into a giant, unbelievable, implausible mess.

OnethirdOnethirdalmost 9 years ago
Fun read

Yes it was over the top, super improbable, etc., but so what? I was entertained and in the end that's what is important. A fun romp, exclamation points abounding and all!

herbie77herbie77over 8 years ago
OTT

The story was far fetched and very over the top. It started well but then became unbelievable. Too many ridiculous cliches, like having a best friend who just happens to be feared throughout the world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Justified !

The payback was perfect and the sweet ending for both Julie and Mary was the meaning of true love. When the "Loving Wife" category is often abused by many authors because they cuckold their husbands, you have shown the true meaning of a loving wife. Very well written!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
pure

crap!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I.Q falling...fast...

Ugh...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Hyq

I think this is a great story. I love the happy ending. I know its not realistic for a lot of scenarios in life, especially a scenario like this. But we need stories with happy endings to give us hope. Thanks very much

gmann57gmann57about 7 years ago

You didnt kill Joan....Damnit But Your right it woulsd have opened a whole other can of beans. Great story of manipulation and deceit, Kind of coincides with our own federal government. Great job

MartyMBMartyMBover 6 years ago
Enough of a punishment?

Was castration punishment enough? For what those guys did to Julie, I think not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
more sick!!

This is probably the sickest, demented story I have ever read... glad I skipped most of sickness and went to the last two pages...... man... enough to make me puke

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I still can't understand, even after reading this 35 times

Why Julie is still alive and married to the same guy she was in chapter 1...It just isn't possible.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Didn't work

This started out so bad that it couldn't possibly get worse. But you pulled off a miracle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The worst story I ever read (skipped most of it)

The author must be a FAG (who likes to be called Julie) to right SHIT like this . The only good person in this whole story is Al.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
WTf

YOU SUCK AS A WRITER.🧚‍♂️💩 STORIES IS YOUR SPECIALTY

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Fabulous Story-I Couldn’t Put It Down

The initial chapters were very difficult to read, but highly addicting. I found the sex interesting, but skipped through a lot of it because I was interested in the story. The sex was horrifying, which was what you were going for, so good job, and it was necessary so the reader got the full depravity of Joan.

It was fairly clear from the beginning that Jon wasn’t going to leave her, a little drama when she started to doubt her worthiness, so that was good.

The story taken as a whole was great. I couldn’t put it down.

I liked the castrations, I thought that was appropriate, done without anesthetic and cauterized. I would have wanted to do that myself. I would have made at lease a few of them eat their own balls, maybe raw, maybe fried, maybe fried before they were cut off. Roger and Jon’s betrayer (I forget his name) were particularly worthy.

I think I am going to be spending a lot of time reading your other stories.

Thank You.

ibbunkibbunkover 4 years ago

I appreciate your hard work, but I found the story unreadable. Overwrought, exaggerated bad guys etc. Just too overblown. Thanks anyway.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 4 years ago
Appropriate comeuppance

I liked the ending. The bad guys got theirs in a very extreme way. Joan and Joe really got what was coming to them. Overall, I thought the series was quite good, and held my attention. The sex was extreme, but probably intended to be so to bring out the depravity of the ordeal that Julie was going through. An overall 5 Star Rating.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
How

One of the darkest stories I've read on literotica/loving wives.

How does some writer think like this?

Just an opinion.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Absolute crap, worst shit story ever

Scores 1;5

tralan69ertralan69erover 3 years ago

@Wargamer, I see that all of your stories are rated, oops my bad you dont have any stories.

This is a story of fiction. It does not have to be anything more or less than the author wrote it to be.

It is a real shame that people cant read a story, rate the story, without being rude and childish.

1 bombing a story is not rating it, it showing how closed minded and living in a world created by the lack of kindness one should show everyone.

As for the story, I read all 8 chapters and gave all 8, a 4/5.

Thank you for your stories curious2c.

TimmyJamiesonTimmyJamiesonover 3 years ago
Over all good to very good series

I have to agree with Tralan69r on the quality of the series and the irrational flaming by Wargamer. I understand the concept of rating a story a 1, but can’t imagine why anyone would ever do it. Some stories are 1s, but that is usually because it is a first time effort and by someone that needs an editor. What they can really use is constructive criticism. THAT helps. Merciless attacks don’t. If you don’t like a story line, don’t read it or at least don’t finish it. If you don’t like the topic just move on to something you do like or try the readers digest.

Rancher46Rancher46about 3 years ago

This the first dark story I have read about a woman tricked into and sold into the sex slave market along with her husband. I guess from the happily ever after scene at the end it all worked out for Jon, Julie, Al and Mary. Now Joan got exactly what she deserved, sold into sex slavery just like she did John, Julie and Mary. Well done 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Awesome read. Well done

luverlybubblyluverlybubblyabout 2 years ago

sometimes things are irrepairable

FoldingFoldingover 1 year ago

I just re-read this...actually skimmed not read thoroughly this time. A question not answered in your story, or perhaps I missed it. Prior to Julie going to LA she had been working for Joan for a period of time...doing what? Certainly not selling Amway. She must have already taken the step into the "Escort" business.

schulz777schulz777over 1 year ago

That story should be in SiFi section, because it's just some young guy's pointless fantasy. Siriosly how old is the writer??? Story doesn't make any sense from the real point of view

2 starrs

dawg997dawg997over 1 year ago

I liked this story! However, the use of the exclamation point was completely misused! Even after decades of reading hundreds of stories and more, I've never seen it misused this badly! Please go read up! On when to use it properly! Thank you! Please continue to write!

AccelarVesterAccelarVesterabout 1 year ago

Fot the series, a good start, with a fade down towards the end. A very quick wrap up.

3* barely. :(

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Julie wasn't tricked into anything. In a country such as America she always had a choice because she always had her husband to provide for her. You cannot be blackmailed unless you've already done something you are ashamed of and have reason to believe no one will forgive you for It. It was very very clear that the MC would, and did, forgive this slut anything ... and, for all of her protestations, she was well aware of this.

So Julie became a whore of her own freewill ... thing is, the usual trajectory into prostitution and/or the adult film industry isn't by coercion. In fact there are more than enough willing volunteers, especially among those that have zero employment skills and no family support. Women like Julie do enter the industry, but generally they do so from a position of power and benefit accordingly.

The premise that Julie was coerced and then enslaved is as absurd as the idea that a gainfully employed civilian such as the MC would take that shit ... not that such criminals would take the pointless risk, given the overabundance of willing volunteers.

So no, just no. This story fails at every level and doesn't address anything of interest, while also totally lacking in erotic impact.

Though I'm sure there are donkey botherers out there that enjoy this drivel.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

what kind of a sick, depraved individual comes up with something like this lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

the writer begs for positive feedback, I can understand why he must beg, because no one in their right mind would be

inclined to provide any positive input for this load of crap. He really does need some pysch help and feel bad he keeps plummenting and spiraling further into the depths of blackness and desperate need to show depravity.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous