Julie's Saga Pt. 02A

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Leave it there."

I nodded my head yes as Mark sat down and grabbed his pants and started to get dressed. I stayed there with his cum running down my cheek. He got dressed and as he buckled his belt he turned to the door and opened it. I stood up and started to follow him out the door but he stopped and reached out the door. He turned around, I didn't expect him to stop so I was right behind him.

"Where do you think you're going?"

"I thought..."

"You aren't done."

My jaw fell open as I sat on the seat realizing that he was only first, he still wanted me to do what the girl in the video was doing. "What are we going to do now?" I asked.

Just then there was a knock on one side of the booth and a cock popped through. Mark pointed to it. "You love doing it so much, go ahead."

My stomach turned as I realized that I had no idea how long I was going to be here.

Mark pointed to it and I slowly moved off the chair onto my knees in front of the cock. It was about Mark's length but a little fatter. I move in close and started to lick it. It smells, like he hasn't showered in a few days, ripe and sweaty. I licked up and down slowly while I looked back at my husband.

"C'mon, you like doing this so much, get into it. Show me and him how much you like being a cock sucker."

I pleaded with my eyes but Mark ignored me.

"Go ahead," he said.

I took the head of the cock in my mouth as I felt it grow harder and harder in my mouth, he didn't not grow much bigger than when I started, just hard. I sucked him in and out unenthusiastically and not very fast.

"You're never leaving at that pace," Mark said from behind me.

I took the cock out of my mouth and turned to look at him. I didn't know what to say as I looked at him. He didn't say anything, he just pointed back at the cock sticking out of the wall. My eyes fell to the floor, I turned back and started sucking it. I sucked for what seems like forever.

"You love doing this, keep going. Pretend it's Joey,"

I closed my eyes tight and sucked faster and deeper. I took the cock out of my mouth and reached up and started to stroke it using my saliva to stroke faster and faster. I ran my hand over the tip of the cock and the man connected to it moaned. I stroked faster and faster. With my left hand I reached up and began to play with his sweaty balls and he moaned again. I kept doing this for a few minutes as he continued to moan. I heard a knock on the wall as he grunted loudly then I felt my mouth fill with his hot cum. I pulled my mouth back and a stream of his cum hit my chin as I continued to stroke him. His moans get softer as I stroked the last of the cum out of his cock and it dripped down to the floor.

"Thanks," he said as the cock disappeared back into the wall.

I scraped the cum off my chin and looked around the room for something to wipe my hand off on.

"Just use your pants," Mark said.

Again I looked at Mark with pleading eyes. I could tell, he's not going to budge.

"Or use your shirt, or lick it off if you want."

I wiped my fingers off on my jeans as Mark watched and smiled.

I looked back up as I stood up and took a step toward the door. Mark put his hand up then pointed to the floor. I looked at him and knelt again. I looked at the wall on the opposite the side of the tiny room and another cock poked through the hole. Mark looked at me and nodded his head in the direction of the cock as his arms were folded across his chest.

"Please," I pleaded.

"Please what? You love doing it so much, remember, go ahead."

I crawled on my knees toward the cock.

"Remember, you love doing this. Do it like you love it," Mark said behind me.

I reached up with my hand and grabbed the base of the cock. Then I licked up and down the cock. This one was longer than the last one but not as thick. I could fit my fingers around this one as I stroked it while I lick and gently sucked on the tip. I started stroking less and less as I sucked him deeper and deeper into my mouth. After a while he was all the way in my mouth hitting the back of my throat with each thrust of his hips. I didn't let him go deep enough to make me gag but pretty close, if Mark wanted me to, he could easily push my head a little deeper and I would have.

Mark was still sitting behind me encouraging my every move. "Keep going. Deeper. Faster. Mmmm doesn't that cock taste good?"

This was by far the most humiliating thing I had even been through. Even more humiliating than that short walk between the janitor closet and the elevator knowing that Nicole could have seen me and she would have known everything that happened. My mind started to wander back to what happened last night at the party. My head fell back as I think through everything that happened. Mark snapped his fingers at me and I realized that I am just sitting back on my feet and slowly stroking the long hard cock in front of me. I looked at him and he looked back at me sternly. I know what that means. I raised back up on my knees and took the cock back in my mouth. As I started to take him into my mouth again I heard another knock from the other side of the room. I kept stroking and looked to the other side as the room filled with light. Then I saw another man walk in the room. I could only see his outline against the light from the hallway, but I could tell he is not very tall, probably not much taller than me. I could also tell he was losing his hair, not completely bald, just a little bit of hair around the sides of his head with a few left on top that stick up.

"Does she fuck?" I heard him ask.

"No!" I shout.

Mark looked at me as my eyes grew large and I pleaded with him, he looked at me and nodded back to the cock in front of me. "How much?" Mark asked.

I couldn't believe what he said and that he was actually considering this. My stomach turned as I was screaming out to Mark in my mind.

"I've got twenty bucks."

"No, thats not enough." Mark replied.

'Thank God' I thought to myself.

"Tell you what, I'll let you stay in here and jerk off on her," Mark offered.

"I'll take it," the man said.

I turned to look at him as Mark closed the door behind him. He was old, wrinkled, not much grey hair left. He started to undo his belt and unbutton his dirty jeans. Mark snapped his fingers and I know exactly what he means. I got back to work on the long dick sticking out of the wall.

"Our new friend needs some lubrication," Mark said.

I looked at him, "but you said he could jerk off."

"He just needs a little help."

I hesitated for a moment and he just looked at me. Then I turned to the man in the room just as he lowered his tight white underwear. I saw a large patch of grey pubic hair with a small dick sticking out of the middle. By far the smallest one I have ever seen. I pushed my face into his groin and my forehead hit his large belly before my lips reached the small cock forcing me to turn my head to get to his dick. I corrected myself from earlier, this was the most humiliating thing I have ever done. The man is tugging on his dick trying to get it hard, I couldn't tell if it was working at first. Then after a few moments of trying I finally felt the tiny cock head on my lips through the coarse pubic hair. I took it into my mouth which forced the owner of the dick to let go as there was not enough length for my lips and his fingers. Finally after a few minutes of this he was fully hard and wet enough to stroke himself. At his height he couldn't have been more than four inches.

"Thanks," He said.

I turned my attention back to the cock sticking out and took it back into my mouth.

"Deep throat it," Mark said.

I looked at Mark still not believing he would make me do this. I slid my lips down the shaft and felt him hit the back of my throat, I took a deep breath and moved a little farther down as I started to gag. As soon as I gagged I pull back up and coughed.

"Deeper."

I glared at Mark as I took another deep breath as I covered the tip with my mouth again. I took him back into my mouth deeper and deeper slowly. Again, he hit the back of my throat and I breathe deep again. I slid farther and hold again, then I felt a hand on the back of my head forcing the cock deeper into my throat. I started to panic because I am not strong enough to lift my head up. Mark was pushing my mouth deeper and deeper onto the cock. I couldn't breathe, I was gagging and my eyes filled with tears, then Mark shook my head back and forth vibrating my throat on the man's cock. I am forced to swallow which massages the head of the cock as the man moaned. I continued to panic and hit the wall. Mark let go of my head and I immediately pulled off his dick and took a deep breath and coughed as the two men in the room with me laughed.

"Finish him off," Mark said.

I started stroking on the cock while I gently sucked on the tip. After a few moments of this I heard the man on the other side of the wall begin to moan with my lips sealed around his cock. Mark heard this and stood up. Just as the man starts to grunt and cum Mark held my head in place and I was forced to take all of his cum in my mouth. As the cock in my mouth stopped jerking from it's orgasm I heard moans and grunts coming from behind me. Then I felt drops on the top of my head and all over my long brown hair. For some reason I turned around just in time for the old man to shoot a thin white glob of cum right onto my forehead.

I looked up at him, "thanks again," he said with a smile as he pulled his pants up. He buttoned them, buckled his belt and stepped toward the door. He reached his hand into his pocket, pulled something out and handed it to Mark. It was a twenty dollar bill.

"Thank you," Mark said with a smirk as he stuffed the cash into his pocket.

I looked at Mark, "am I done yet?"

"That depends, do you think you have been humiliated like I was?"

I look at him wondering if he was serious.

"Remember, none of these men know who you are and you will never see any of these people ever again, I have to see people you work with at every work function I ever go to."

Just then there was another knock on the wall to my left. And the largest cock I had ever seen poked through. From what I can tell it was still soft but easily eight inches long and as thick as a beer bottle. There was also something different about it that I have never been with before, he wasn't circumcised. I looked at Mark as my eyes got big.

"Go ahead."

I slowly crawled to the wall and reached up and grabbed the cock. I couldn't even come close to getting my fingers around it. I started to lick it all over trying to get it wet. Small licks weren't working so I spit on it and started to lick from the balls to the tip which seemed to take forever. I licked and licked trying to get it wet enough to stroke. The whole time I did this I could feel it grow, it got harder and harder by the second in my hands and I wondered if it will ever stop. Finally the huge cock was wet and fully hard. It was now at least ten inches long, as thick as a beer can with a large brown tip that I could barely fit into my mouth. I strained my jaw trying to fit this monster into my mouth. My lips stretched as I stroked him with both hands. I could hear him let out a small laugh.

"C'mon white girl, you can do it," he said.

My eyes got big. 'How does he know I'm white' I thought to myself. I focused on the cock in front of me as I stroked him trying to fit more and more of him into my mouth. I swirled my tongue around the head as he let out a small moan. I heard Mark stand up and walk out. I wanted to leave, I wanted to get up and run out of here, but I knew theres now way I would get out without Mark knowing and I had no idea what he would do if I did. He would probably leave me. I couldn't do that. I kept working on the huge cock coming through the wall.

A few minutes later the door opened again and I saw Mark walk in with a bottle in his hand. I took my mouth off the cock and faced him. He bought some lube! My heart sand. 'Is he going to try to make me fuck this guy? There's no way he would fit!' I thought to myself. Mark unbuttoned his pants and pulled out his hard dick and squirted some lube onto his hand, he motioned me back to the cock and I turned back to it as he started to stroke his cock.

I licked the tip again as I kept stroking him. I licked my way down to his balls and licked and gently sucked on them as I kept stroking the cock. I could hear him moaning louder and louder. I licked my back to the top and took as much of him and I could into my mouth, which wasn't much, I only got a couple of inches past the giant head. He started to grunt and moan, then there was a knock on the wall. I pulled back knowing what's coming, a second later I saw a stream of cum shoot out of the cock and straight for my face. I dropped my head just enough that I don't get it in the eye, but it lands on my hair as another stream landed squarely above my eye. The I heard another grunt behind me and I could tell Mark is cumming again, this time all over the back of my red blouse and onto my jeans. The man in front of me came for what seems like eternity. It was all over my face and dripped down onto my blouse, some mercifully landed on the ground. He let out a satisfied moan as he pulled back through the wall.

I turned to Mark as he pulled his pants up and buttoned them. "Are you ready to go?" He asked.

I nodded my head yes as I wiped more cum off my face and reached to the floor to wipe it off my hand.

"Not on the floor, he gave you a gift, take it with you." Mark said with a laugh.

Mark opened the door as I wiped that last of if off on my ass.

I exited the small room and saw a full length mirror at the end of the hall. I walked up and looked at myself. I was a mess. There was dried cum on my face, in my hair, on my blouse, on my jeans. My knees were dirty, like I was been kneeling outside for a long time. As I looked at my reflection, I saw a tear roll down my cheek and I realized that I deserve everything that happened to me. I turned and walked back down the long hallway toward the store. "Are you going to go get the car and come get me?" I asked Mark.

"No, we'll walk back, its only a few blocks."

I hung my head when I realized that I had to walk all the way back looking like this, everyone will be staring at me. 'Do I deserve this though?' I thought to myself.

As we exited the store and turned down the street I felt everyone's eyes on me. Staring at me, knowing what I have just done. I hung my head in shame for what I had just done, hoping that I had done enough to keep my marriage in tact. Mark walked ahead of me knowing that I was unable to keep up with him. I felt like I was practically running down the street but I was still alone. Mark was almost a block ahead of me and without actually running, I had no hope of catching him.

After what seemed like the longest walk of my life, I finally reached the car and found Mark sitting in the front seat. His jaw was clenched but I could tell he had been crying. I opened the door and sat down.

"Was the walk really necessary? Do you know how humiliating that was for me?"

"Yeah I do, that's how I will feel every time I see someone you work with.

We made the thirty minute drive home is absolute silence. We pulled into the garage, Mark put the car in park and shut the engine off.

"So what does this mean?" I asked.

Mark looked at me for a moment, got out of the car and walked inside without saying a word.

12