Julie's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I guess I really would like to try dressing as a girl again, Aunt Susan," I blurted out, words seeming to flow from me without any control on my part. "I've done it before and liked the way I looked, but I've always thought no one else would understand or even like me if they knew about it. I was sure I was the only person in the world who felt like this until I saw the tape Jill was watching last night."

Aunt Susan hugged me, sensing my confusion and my need for support. "There are lots of people who feel exactly like you do. Don't think you're a freak of nature, because you're not. Your mother and father know how you feel. We talked it over and decided that your stay here would a perfect time to let you find out if being a woman is really what's best for you. We just want you to be happy because we love you a lot. That's why we think it's important for you to experience everything you've been holding inside you. If you find that, after a few weeks, it's not what you truly want, then you can go back to being a boy. Is that all right with you?"

"You mean that my parents knew all along how I felt and they weren't upset?" I asked incredulously.

"That's right, dear. They just want you to happy and if that means you need to be a girl and wear dresses and pretty lingerie instead of boy's clothes, it's something they feel they can accept."

"Then I guess that's what I want, Aunt Susan. Ever since I can remember I thought it would have been much better if I'd been born a girl. I guess I've always hated being a boy and wearing clothes that I despise. Are you sure you and Jill won't mind?"

"No, we won't mind at all. In fact, when I told you I'd always wanted another daughter, I meant it. Jill has really been looking forward to having a sister, too. I think she's as excited about this as you are. From now on we're going to call you Julie. A new name to match the new you. Do you like Julie or would you prefer another name?"

I know I gushed, but I couldn't help it. It was as if the excitement of all the Christmases of my life had been wrapped into one and the celebration was about to begin. "Julie sounds perfect. It's the name I've called myself for years. Did you know that, or was it just a lucky guess?"

"Your mother read your diary and saw that you often referred to yourself by that name. That's how she knew you weren't happy as a male, too. Your diary descriptions of how you feel are very frank. Now I think it's about time we begin your feminization, don't you?"

Just as I was about to give her an enthusiastic yes, Jill came in with a glass of water and handed me a small purple pill. I quickly covered my lap with a towel so she wouldn't see my private parts.

"Hi, sis," she said, a smile covering her lovely face. "Take this pill. From now on you'll get one every day. It will make you develop into a beautiful young girl."

"What's in it?" I asked, not really caring as long as it would help me be the woman I wanted so desperately to be.

"It's called Premarin," Susan informed me, "and it's used for birth control, but in you it will keep you from easily becoming hard down there and soon you will grow firm little titties that will tingle whenever anyone touches them. You want your body to develop like any other girl your age, don't you?"

Nodding, I took the pill, not realizing that I would soon have breasts and much fuller hips and buttocks. Much to my delight, I would soon discover that my breasts were as large as Jill's!

"Let's see how these pretty things fit you," Aunt Susan began. "Stand up and we'll get you dressed. After all, you can't sit around naked all day."

She helped me slip into a lacy pink bra, then fastened a matching garter belt around my waist. Next came a pair of dainty pink panties. The panties were a size too small and, as a result, tight enough that my penis was completely hidden when Susan showed me how to pull it back and tuck it between my legs.

Jill taught me how to put on the beige stockings and after a few fumbling attempts I managed to get them hooked onto the garters. I loved them immediately and they felt so wonderfully silky against my newly shaved legs! Over that, she had me put on a full slip, pink with lots of delicate lace on the bodice and hem. I felt so pretty and ladylike!

Then Aunt Susan carefully plucked my eyebrows so only a very feminine shape remained. "There's no turning back now, Julie," she said. "From now on, you're going to be my pretty niece."

Soon my face was completely made over with eye liner, mascara, blush and deep pink lipstick. As my strawberry blonde hair was fashionably long, she was able to use hot rollers and a curling iron to give me a very feminine hair style. While my aunt was busy with my hair, Jill shaped my nails and then covered them with a polish that matched my lipstick.

As I watched myself being transformed, I had a thrilling sensation each time I looked in the mirror. I looked as much like a girl as Jill did! And to think that only yesterday I'd thought my trip to California might be boring!

"May I help Julie put her dress on?" Jill asked. Aunt Susan had just come in the room with a pretty frock. She handed it to Jill. I was simply delighted at hearing Jill call me "Julie" and "her"!

It was a pink and white flowered dress with puffy short sleeves and a scoop neckline. As Jill slipped it on over my head and zipped up the back for me, I noticed the skirt came to just above my knee. Susan gave me summer white heels to put on and I was surprised to find they were a perfect fit. They were so well prepared for my transformation that the high-heeled shoes were exactly my size. My mother must have given them all my measurements before I arrived.

"Now I want you to practice your walk, dear," she said. "Take fairly short steps and keep your legs close together. Swing your hips a bit and think Ôgirl'."

I did as she had asked and felt quite comfortable in the heels despite their height. I'd long ago mastered walking my mother's shoes so the heels weren't at all difficult to manage. I adored the feel of the dress swishing against my legs and the way my stocking-covered thighs felt as they rubbed together with each step.

Aunt Susan clapped with delight at my performance. "That's right, Julie, you're perfect! A natural. You act like you've been a girl all your life! I'm sure you'll be just fine when we go out looking for some pretty things for you this afternoon."

Is she serious? I said to myself. It had never occurred to me that I'd be going shopping dressed like this. I thought I looked like a girl but would everyone else think so? The idea of going out to a mall wearing a dress and heels had always been one of my favorite fantasies but I'd never really expected to do it. I was just about to voice my fears, when it dawned on me that it didn't matter what others thought. The only people I knew in California were Aunt Susan and Jill. No one else's opinion mattered and, after all, this was San Francisco. Everything went here.

To complete my outfit, Aunt Susan selected some jewelry for me to wear and had me spray my neck and wrists with a pretty floral scent. She gave me a purse to carry and helped me select a few makeup items and a wallet to put in it.

She insisted I come with her to town shopping while Jill did some work around the house. She didn't have to ask twice. I shaking but very excited as I got in the car. We drove for a while and talked, then stopped at a dress shop in a nearby shopping center. When I got out of the car, Aunt Susan had to remind me to take my purse. I imitated her and put it over my shoulder. As we were walking through the door, she told me to relax and have fun. She had called them earlier and they were expecting us. She said she shopped there all the time and they knew her very well.

Susan introduced me to everyone as her niece, Julie. "I want you to fit Julie with some breast forms," she told the woman in the foundations department. "She hasn't fully developed yet and needs some help."

The clerk guided me into a dressing room and took off my dress and slip. "My, my, you really do need some padding, don't you dear?"

I blushed as she left, and I could hear Susan and the clerk chuckling. The sales woman entered the dressing room again, this time with two foam breast forms which, I was delighted to see, even had nipples.

As she showed me how to put them in my bra, she said, "These will fill you out perfectly until your own breasts develop, Julie. Now, would you mind removing your panties for me? I told Susan we have just the thing to help you out with your other problem."

I knew then that Aunt Susan must have told her all about me. She knew I was really a boy and wouldn't be shocked, so I hesitantly slipped off my panties.

The clerk smiled as she looked at my swollen penis. "Oh, dear, it would never do for you to go about in a dress with that thing sticking out. Put these on, sweetie."

She handed me a pair of lacy panties fashioned from a very stretchy fabric which made the panties almost like a girdle. When I put them on, I found my penis fit into a pocket and was pulled back and completely concealed.

"Now, isn't that better?" she said as she helped me on with my slip and dress. "So much more ladylike."

I had to admit the fit was much improved. My breasts were full now and filled out the top of the dress perfectly. The bra pushed my chest together so that I had the appearance of real breasts. I was thrilled!

"You are a such a pretty girl!" the clerk exclaimed, "and pink is such a becoming color on you. Your aunt told me she intends to have you spend the entire summer as a girl. How do you feel about that, Julie?"

I blushed, appreciating the compliment but still very perplexed about this sudden metamorphosis. "I think it will be fun but I just hope no one will discover my real gender and laugh at me or turn me in to the police."

As we left the dressing room, she affectionately put her arm around my waist and said, "You don't have to worry about that, dear. I guarantee no one will know you used to be a boy. You seem so comfortable and act so much like a girl. All you have to do is relax and ÔEnjoy Being a Girl', just like the song says."

"I do enjoy being a girl," I beamed, and thanked her for her help.

"Be sure to come back often, Julie. We have tons of pretty things here in your size that I know you'll just love."

We picked out some more things for me, then paid for our purchases and went out into the mall.

"We have a few more things to do here, Julie," Aunt Susan informed me. "There's a booth here that sells very nice pierced earrings and I want you to pick out a few pairs. It's right over there."

I looked in the direction she was pointing and saw a carousel covered with all kinds of earrings. "There's only one problem, Aunt Susan. I can't wear those because they're all pierced earrings and my ears aren't pierced."

"They will be in a few minutes, dear. They do that for you free when you buy three pairs. Go and find the ones you like and then we'll have them do your ears."

I managed to find five pairs I simply couldn't live without. I showed them to Aunt Susan and she approved of my selections. Minutes later, we left the boutique, me with my newly pierced ears held open with gold studs.

"There are so many things I want to buy for you," she told me. "I think you should select some pretty things for yourself like shoes, lingerie and so forth. I think every girl should have her own very special feminine things. You'll see. I know you'll love being a young woman as much as I did when I was your age. It's so much more fun than being a boy."

"You're right," I conceded. "It is fun. I feel so strange, but it's a good feeling." I truly did feel like I was in a different world. I was so much more aware of everything around me. I kept up a non-stop conversation, talking about everything that popped into my head.

Just as we were leaving another store, Aunt Susan stopped me and said, "Julie, when you were getting dressed as a girl at home today, I was watching you. You were much happier and you behave perfectly as a girl when you're wearing a dress. As the saying goes, you've come a long way baby. So stop worrying. I guarantee you no one will know the difference."

Walking through the mall, it pleased me to notice that we were getting numerous admiring glances from men. So many stared at me and I could see the desire in their eyes, and it thrilled me sexually. It really did.

Aunt Susan noticed it too and asked me how I felt about it. I had to admit I loved it. Almost immediately I became more relaxed and began to enjoy the feeling of being a woman. It was fantastic! I loved the way my dress caressed my legs as I walked, and the clicking of my heels against the hard floor sent chills up and down my spine. Maybe it was the novelty of the situation or the fact I also felt more grown up as well. I didn't know why for certain, but I truly loved being a girl.

Aunt Susan and I had a great time shopping for my new wardrobe and trying on clothes. We went into almost every store in the mall. I spent at least a half hour trying on lingerie at one of the better department stores. I didn't even get too nervous when one of the saleswomen walked in on me. All I had on was my bra and panties. She clearly didn't think of me as a boy. She just handed me a nightie to try on and then walked out.

We stopped at Aunt Susan's favorite shoe store and she bought me four pairs of shoes there. There was a particularly cute young salesman in the store who waited on me. He became friendly very quickly. I was amazed when I discovered that he was trying to look under my skirt each time he helped me try on a pair of shoes. That made me very nervous, but I knew I was also flattered. I did purposely cross my legs a few times and I'm sure he liked what he saw. I had to choke back a laugh. Wouldn't he be shocked if he knew what was really inside those panties he was sneaking a look at! I must admit I even flirted with him a bit.

Aunt Susan watched all this, trying to hide her laughter. While she was paying for the shoes we'd bought, he asked me for my phone number. I was tempted to give it to him, but I knew I couldn't.

When we left the store, I told her what had happened. She teased me about having made my first conquest and told me I should have given him our phone number.

This time she had a huge laugh when she saw the horrified look on my face. "You can't be serious," I replied. I couldn't date a boy. What would I do if he wanted to kiss me, or worse, if he wanted more? I'd be in big trouble."

"Look, Julie, you're going to spending a lot more time as a girl and if you think you'd like to date, it's certainly fine with me. There's no reason you can't. You have small breasts but so do a lot of other girls your age, and yours will be getting bigger very soon. A boy would never know the difference, believe me. As I recall from when I was a teenager, they're so happy to get anywhere at all, they don't even realize what they're doing. So relax and enjoy being a girl, will you please? I won't let you get into situations I don't think you could handle."

I was sure it would take a giant leap for me to adjust to being with a boy, but knew I would like to eventually. "I guess you're right, but I think it'll be a long time before I could date. It's not that I don't want to, but I don't think I could relax enough to enjoy myself. There's so much I need to learn first."

"Jill and I teach you all you need to know about boys, honey. They're so eager to get you in bed, it makes it a very simple matter to control them. Any girl with brains has no problem at all. I want you to be just like any other girl, that is if you truly want to be."

"Oh, Aunt Susan, I do. I really want to be a girl, and in every sense of the word. I know you're right about boys, so if you'll teach me, I'll be a very willing student. Do you actually think it's possible for me to date?"

"Julie, you'll not only be able to date, but after I get through teaching you a few tricks, you'll have them eating out of your hand. You're a beautiful young woman now. It'll be easy for us to make you one of the more popular girls in town. Trust me. I know what I'm talking about. Your mother taught me all I know about men and she had a very special knack with them. You may have even inherited her talent."

We continued our shopping, stopping at the discount pharmacy to buy all the necessary feminine things I'd need if I was going to be spending a lot more time as a girl. We bought shampoo, hair spray, bath powder and a blow dryer. I'd never realized how many different things a girl needed to make herself pretty, but I was learning very fast.

Next we stopped and had a bite to eat at the restaurant in one of the big department stores. We both ordered a crab salad plate and iced tea. Again I had time to practice my ladylike manners. I made sure I kept my legs demurely crossed and tried, as best I could, to copy Aunt Susan's other mannerisms.

She must have noticed my efforts. She reached over and touched my hand. "I see you're being conscious of how you eat. Make sure you take nice little ladylike bites. This is part of your education as a young woman. You've never had the opportunity to learn a lot of things other girls your age have known for years so I'm going to make sure you have a chance to discover them."

"I want to be as much a lady as any girl does. I promise to be the best student in the world. I know I've got a lot to learn, especially about boys, so whenever you think I need to know something, please tell me."

"I will, and I'll try to make sure you know all about boys before too long. I've got the feeling you're going to need learn quickly, judging from the looks the boys have been giving you today. You really are a very pretty girl, and I'm not just saying that because you're my nephew. Whoops, I better make that niece in the future." We both giggled at that.

After we had eaten, I realized that I was in very serious trouble. I had to take a pee and I'd been holding it back all through lunch. When it was impossible to wait any longer, I mentioned it to Aunt Susan, she just smiled.

"Come with me," she said, smoothly and quite casually. "I have to go myself."

When I realized what she was suggesting, I was horrified. She laughed at the expression on my face and as we walked toward the powder room, and she told me something that was to become quite important to me.

"You are a girl now, Julie," she said, "so when nature calls, you'll just have do the same thing the other girls do. You'll learn."

"You can't mean I should use the ladies' bathroom," I stammered. "I'd never be able to walk in there. I'd faint, I know I would. Please, let's just go home before I burst."

"Julie, I've told you at least a dozen times today you can do anything, go anywhere you want. Absolutely no one is going to realize you're not completely female without seeing you in the nude. You've got to stop being so paranoid. Now follow me. I have to go too, so let's just get it over with."

"Ok, but I want you to know I'm scared to death," I admitted. "Please let's get in and out of there as fast as we can. From now on, I'm going to make sure I go before we leave the house."

As we entered the powder room I began to tremble and, while I had a smile on my face, it felt like it was pasted there and wasn't working too well. There were several women standing in the outer room, but Aunt Susan and I ignored them and went into the room where the facilities we needed were. There were several toilets in little stalls with the door that could be pushed closed.

I ran into one of the empty stalls, locking the door securely behind me. I hung purse on the door hook, then used some paper to clean off the seat. I quickly lifted up my dress and slid my panties down as far as the tops of my stockings. I carefully sat down, all the time watching the door to be sure no one was spying on me. When I was satisfied that no one was watching, I slipped my cock out and quickly peed. What a relief!