Julie's Strip Search

Story Info
Julie gets humiliated at an airport.
1.7k words
4.18
22.3k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My first story here! Pretty shitty, but let me know what you guys think :)

--------------------------------

"Ma'am, please step out of line."

Even over the almost overwhelming atmosphere of the airport, the security guard's words rang painfully loud in Julie's ears. He couldn't have been talking to anyone else, could he...? Julie silently hoped that someone behind her would step forward, revealing themselves as the true target of the guard's wrath, but alas, he was clearly looking into her eyes. This couldn't have been worse timing.

The guard was tall and burly, but less like an angry grizzly bear and more like a friendly panda. Still, Julie looked the exact opposite. Short, meek, and covered in freckles. She had long, frizzy black hair that didn't look combed at all, and she was dressed like your stereotypical tropical vacationer. Khaki shorts, flip-flops, and a tight tank top that didn't do anything to hide her modest chest.

Julie stepped out of line and approached the guard. "Hi, is everything okay?"

"We're picking people randomly for a line that just opened, it's right over there."

Julie looked over and, sure enough, there was a metal detector with a line of only three people! She smiled wide at the guard, thanked him, and jumped in line. In a few minutes, she stepped into the metal detector, almost half an hour ahead of schedule.

*BEEP*

"Sorry ma'am, but did you leave anything in your pockets?"

"I don't think so?" Julie checked the pockets of her shorts and found them empty. "Everything should've been on the conveyor belt."

The attendant squinted suspiciously. "Alright, try going through again."

Julie did so, and-

*BEEP*

The attendant sighed and reached for his walkie talkie. "Security!"

"Hey, wait! I swear I didn't bring anything with me!" Julie stammered, now genuinely sweating.

Within seconds, the security guard from earlier approached. "Shit. Metal detector going off on ya?"

Julia smiled warmly, hoping that a familiar face would help her situation. "Yes sir! I promise I didn't do anything! It just kept going off on its own, and-"

"Ha, don't worry about it. Happens all the time." The guard smiled back, as if he was talking to an old friend. "Just take your clothes off and we'll send you back through."

"Thank you for being so reasonab-excuse me?!" Julie's face burned red hot, while the guard didn't react at all. "That isn't funny!"

"I wasn't aware that I was joking."

Grizzly bear mode. The guard instantly looked ten times taller, ten times angrier, and ten times readier to tear apart a doe. Julie almost pissed herself.

"We run a tight ship here, and I can't risk you taking something illegal past those gates. Now you can either strip naked and walk through that metal detector, or I can make sure you stand right here with me until your plane takes off without you. Are we clear?"

Julie started shaking. "Y-you can't do that! I'll call... I'll..."

"You'll call security?"

Fuck. Julie looked around. From where she was standing, almost a hundred people could see her easily, and a hundred more would definitely squeeze in if they heard about a naked girl. This couldn't be real...

"Damn it..." Julie scratched her arm nervously. "What about all these people?"

"What about them? Look, you're wasting your time trying to negotiate. Strip or get out."

Julie gulped hard. There's no way she would miss this trip, but was the price really worth it? She thought for a moment, but only for a moment, because she had been waiting for this trip for four agonizing years. Julie sighed, and kicked off her shoes.

"Fuck you..." She whispered. Hesitantly, she unbuttoned her shorts, and inched the zipper down stealthily. Julie looked around, paying close attention to every face, making sure no one was looking.

"Oh my god, if you're going to do this, then..." The guard hooked his thumbs into Julie's panties and savagely ripped them to the ground. Julie jumped as the cold air slammed into her bare pussy, causing her ass to jiggle like a bowl of expired cream cheese. Several people heard the commotion and looked in her direction.

Julie quickly covered up her front and crouched down, only sticking her behind out even further. "F-f-fucking..."

"The quicker you go, the quicker you stop being recorded."

"Recorded?!" Julie whipped around to discover two girls with their phones out, snickering to each other. "God damnit!"

In a flash, Julie ripped her shirt and bra over her head in one go and threw them down. Her large breasts bounced eagerly out of their confinement. Now, Julie was rushing towards the metal detector, all the while being completely naked from head to toe. Now fifty or so people were watching, with reactions ranging from disgust, to interest, to I-am-totally-jacking-it-to-this-tonight.

Julie shrieked at the attendant, now fully red and covered in sweat. "SCAN ME SCAN ME SCAN ME NOW!!!" She jumped anxiously from foot to foot, her nipples seeming dangerously close to falling right off from how much her breasts were jiggling. Now, there were many more phones, and she could feel every lens on her naked body as if they were tongues. The scanner activated once again, and-

*BEEP*

"I'm sorry ma'am, it seems that we're still detecting, um... metal. We'll need you to step out of line."

Julie felt her lungs drop right out of her chest. "What?! That's bullshit, there's literally nowhere I could be hiding-"

*Snap*

Julie looked behind her in terror, her hands flung over her private parts at some last ditch effort to protect her modesty. She felt her last bit of energy fade away as she noticed the guard, now with a rubber glove on his hand.

"Ma'am, it appears we will now have to conduct a cavity search. Please bend over."

"Fucking what? No, no, I'm fucking done with this bullshit, get me to my flight! You aren't going to find anything!"

The guard looked at her as if he had just discovered a flaming bag of dog shit on his front porch. "That's exactly what a terrorist would say." With one motion, he grabbed Julie's arm and flung her to the ground, face first. Before she could even properly act, she was forced onto her hands and knees, and the crowd was going wild. As if it couldn't get any worse, tears slowly started to roll from her eyes.

"P-please, I promise, I-"

"That's what they all say." Without any further warning, the guard forced a single finger into Julie's asshole.

The girl screamed out in pain, but that did nothing to end her torment. The guard probed inside of her, feeling around her insides in a way nothing ever had. Every touch pulsed with pain, but also radiated arousal. After a minute, he added a second finger, and something unspeakable happened.

Julie moaned.

"O-oh, fuck, oh my go-AGH" Julie's whole body shook as the guard removed his fingers from her asshole. It felt to her like a rumbling generator, that just so happened to be hooked up to all of her nerves at once, causing a horrible feeling of both genuine pain and the inability to move. Julie rolled onto her back, no longer able to care about the eyes on her while she clutched at her behind like a wounded animal. The guard threw his glove into the trash.

"Alright, you're good to go. We've gone ahead and loaded your luggage for you, since this took so long. Still, you might want to hurry. Plane leaves in five minutes."

"Fuh... Five m-minutes? Did you say five... Ohhhh fuck..." Julie rolled back to her front and struggled to her feet. Even standing felt impossible, but there was no way she could possibly miss her flight now. Cameras flashed as she hobbled through the gate, the check in counter now in sight. She landed heavily on the counter, her breasts squished against it and her hair draping messily. "I-I need to get on! Now!"

The tiny flight attendant, a girl with wide, almost frightened eyes, just looked at her.

"PLANE!"

The employee squeaked and opened the gate quickly, before scurrying back behind her desk. Julie sprinted (as well as she could) up the ramp and past another flight attendant, before collapsing on the floor of the plane. She had made it!

"Excuse me, ma'am? What are you doing dressed like that?"

Julie crawled to her feet and looked at the flight attendant, confused. "Dressed like what?" She looked up at her surroundings, and noticed the rows and rows of people, all out of their seats and staring at her. Then she felt the air on her skin. "O-oh, fuck, I forgot my clothes!"

Julie cupped her hands over her chest and looked at the attendant with big, pleading eyes. "Please please please give me a towel or something!"

The attendant just winced. "We're... we're moments from taking off. You must get to your seat. Let me see your ticket."

Julie shoved the ticket into her hands and quickly covered herself again. The plane was full, and everyone on it was staring at her body while she could only squirm and blush and wish she were dead. After a terrifyingly long time, the attendant spoke up.

"You're in 64-F."

"O-okay, where do I need to go?"

"It's the seat in the very back row of section F, the seats are marked."

"Okay, okay." Julie breathed deeply, no longer panicking but still completely humiliated and feeling every bit of it. She sheepishly spoke up once more. "A-and where is section F?"

"Well, we're in section A now, and section F is, let's see here..." The attendant tapped her chin. "Ah, right, section F is in the veeeeery back of the plane. Right down that way."

Julie felt what little soul she had left crack. "P-p-p-p-past all of-"

"Past all of these people, yes." The attendant smiled politely. "I hope you enjoy your flight!"

Julie swore under her breath, tightening her grip on her sensitive parts. "I've... I've done worse today." With genuine bravery, Julie sprinted down the aisle, running too fast to possibly cover anything. Her entire body became a jiggling, blushing, boner-inducing mess, and she didn't get twenty feet before she felt hands graze her ass and her thighs. Still, she ran with determination, until she disappeared down the length of the plane.

The flight attendant at the counter came in right as Julie started running, and looked at the other attendant in fright. "Oh gosh, she does know that section F is in the front of the plane, right?! I feel so bad for her!"

The other attendant smiled politely. "She'll find out. Fuck me, this job can be so boring..."