Juliettes Adventures

Story Info
Grandads wake turns into a new experience.
2.9k words
4.41
3.6k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm Juliette, I'm 25. My mum is a wreck since my dad died 7 years ago, so I spent a lot of time with my 74 year old Grandad (Fred) and his two best mates, Rob and Barry. They may have been a generation level above me, they were like father and kindly uncles. Each Friday I would waitress on their card games, with their friends from the neighbourhood. There was a lot of banter especially as I got older, but not crossing the line and no touching!

I was close to Grandad, but not in that way. I spent a lot of time with him, but sadly he had a heart attack, I mean no history of heart attack, but Grandad died from his first one, it really was not fair.

He was Mums dad, but I arranged the funeral with help from Rob and Barry and today is the day! I was staying at his place, soon to be mine as he had bypassed my ungrateful mum in the will. It made sense to get ready at Grandads place as I already had a room there and it is where we would come back to for the wake.

As I said, I'm 25, bottle blond hair, down to the top of my butt, brown eyes, slim 32B, I like to keep my pussy smooth and I have a pert bubble butt. I'm a junior solicitor in a large Legal firm. They are putting me through college and I am a rising star, or so I'm told. Grandad is, sorry was, proud of me.

At his funeral I wanted him to be proud of me, proud of how I looked for him. Standing naked in front of the mirror, freshly showered and shaved of all body hair, I sat back on my bedside chair put on my garter belt, slowly rolled my silk stockings up each leg, taking my time, clipping each stocking to the belt, then black thong and half cup bra. I stood up and admired myself in the mirror, doing a quick twirl!

"This is for you Grandad!"

I was Grandads' little girl, we flirted throughout my life as children often do with "safe" relatives and so it proved with Grandad. One last look at how I would have liked him to see me. Silk white slightly translucent blouse, and a mid-thigh black tailored skirt suit, the very model of a legal professional. I felt good, I looked good, ready for a difficult day!

So many emotions, sadness, happiness, regret, celebration, desire to laugh, desire to cry ... it was all there. I was in turmoil. I needed to be strong and was going to be. I took the stairs ready to greet the mourners travelling with the hearse to the crematorium.

It was a lovely ceremony and while we were away the caterers set up the house. About fifty people came back to celebrate Grandads life. Rob had put together a show on a continuous loop of his life, boy he looked good as a teen in his swimming gear and his football kit. There were various pictures of him with beautiful models draped over him.

Drinks were drunk, stories were told and gradually people left, until there were around 10 of us, Mum had left with her cohorts and bags of drink early on, I cannot say I was not pleased as they saw this as more of a party for themselves and not a celebration of Grandads life. Mums latest boyfriend also kept on making lewd comments about me and openly checking out my boobs, before giving them a rough squeeze on his way out much to Mums amusement. Once they left I relaxed, after all his real friends were still there to see the evening through, especially Rob and Barry

I'll admit to being a little drunk, very emotional. As I chatted to Grandads friends, Rob and Barry standing either side of me. It was comforting to feel them stroking my back calming me. It felt nice, in fact it felt more than nice , I was feeling a tingle, surely not, I mean its Grandads Funeral and Rob and Barry were just comforting me, weren't they?

If they were comforting me, every now and then they touched my butt, just lightly just fleetingly. Or was it just my imagination? I know I flirted with them and Granddad many times, but they had never shown any signs of interest. Maybe he had been my guardian angel and now I was fair game.

As the wake ended, friends left until it was just the three of us and they stayed on to help me clear up, ready for the caterers to collect the next morning, finally just past midnight we finished exhausted and ready for another drink, to toast (slightly insensitive as we had just cremated him) Grandad, his three most important people since Gran had died 20 years ago. I sank back into the couch, my skirt slightly up revealing my stocking tops, , Rob and Barry sat either side of me. As emotion, alcohol and exhaustion began to take over me, I snuggled into Rob and drifted to sleep.

I felt protected, as I had all day, my daddies protecting me.

Seeing me asleep, Rob stroked my hair, kissed my forehead, Barry ran his hand along my thigh from knee to stocking top. I responded opening my legs, snuggling deeper into Robs chest. The stroking became a little more daring and my dreams became hotter.

For many years, Grandad had shared me with his friends, not just as a Grandad, but as a sexual being. Unbeknown to me there was a sophisticated CCTV system in the house and the area with the most cameras was in my bedroom and bathroom. Since I was legal, they had seen my every movement, like the Truman show but X Rated, for nudity, for self-pleasure, from innocence to fingering and finally the extensive use of toys. My online activity was monitored and they knew I was no innocent.

I was still at college and was no shrinking violet when it came to sex. Rob and Barry knew this and more and so did my Grandad who had no qualms about Rob and Barry voyeuring me either alone or when I brought a boyfriend, or on a couple of occasions girlfriend home.

I was Grandads present to them for their friendship and loyalty, but only after his death. If you like, I was to be a chattel in his will. In the meantime all three of them had enjoyed student hookers around my age on a regular basis, when I was not staying at the house.

Something else about these kindly old men I did not know, but would be revealed was that I would discover, at the will reading, I would inherit a 20% stake in a brothel, alongside a number of Grandads friends, but that is for another story.

Tired, emotional and loving my uncles, I was malleable and suggestable. As I lay with them on the couch they knew this and had every intention of exploiting this to our mutual benefit.

I stirred waking up slowly, it must have been around 2.30 am, Barry's lips were on my mouth. The stroking and touching during my sleep, I had woken horny as hell as they had intended and my mouth opened and let his tongue enter. Meanwhile, Rob had unbuttoned my blouse and taken my breast from its cup and gently massaging my nipple, before realising that my bra had a front fastener, despite his age there was no fumbling, smartly releasing the clip and letting my puppies out. I am 34B so not flat but also not an ample bosom, but never had any complaints, white creamy breasts with pink nipples. My aureoles are about two inches across and my nipple when erect about 1/4 of an inch.

I returned Barry's passion, as his hand slid up to the top of my thigh over the flesh at the top of my stockings, both my breasts expertly massaged by Rob, before he lowered his head and took my left nipple into his mouth, manipulating, rolling and teasing it with his lips, tongue and teeth, and my other nipple was pinched and rolled between finger and thumb alternating between gentle and firm.

Barry and I were deep in a game of tongue tennis, slipping easily into each other's mouth, our kisses becoming more and more passionate and his finger now ran up and down my slit through my thong, each time my hips arching, desperate for him to find my clit and bring me off. I could smell my juices, raw sexuality, I was flowing at the ministrations I was receiving from Grandads nearest and dearest.

Rob slipped off my blouse and bra so I was topless, while Barry grabbed my thong and pushed it down, leaving my pussy at his mercy.

Of the two Barry would prove to be the more physically assertive. My skirt was rucked up above my butt, effectively I was naked except for my waist and my stockinged legs, my heels had been kicked off long time since.

As Barry paid attention to our passionate kisses and teasing around my pussy, Rob disengaged, grabbed another drink and then undressed, sporting a very acceptable erection, about 7 inches Uncut, lots of foreskin.

Rob watched and slowly stroked, as Barry took charge, his fingers moving from my thigh to my now exposed pussy, running his fingers up my slit, gathering juice, before presenting them to my mouth. We were Robs entertainment, as Barry's fingers slipped in and out of me.

With Rob still watching, Barry stood up and disrobed before kneeling between my splayed legs, he licked slowly up my thigh, accompanying tiny little kisses, each time he met the junction of my thigh with my pussy he would tease and go back to my stocking top, before licking back up again, over and over he repeated the action, I am sure if he had kept it up much longer he would have brought me of without touching my pussy, but in the end he gave in to his desires and mine. But not before he slowly rolled down my stockings, and as each inch of flesh was revealed he kissed, or licked or nibbled, until he reached my toes and removed my stocking and then repeated the process to the other leg. Then finally, he kissed all the way up my leg to my forbidden area and plunged his mouth over my entrance, eating, licking slurping, from clit to butt hole his tongue and lips devoured my cunt. He soaked me with his mouth and spit and I responded by adding my own juices in copious amounts. I had never been eaten so ferociously and magnificently before.

Fingers slipped inside me feeling, stroking from within and then moving to my clit, complimenting the work of his tongue. My pussy was gushing, the tension of the day was flowing out of me onto Barry's hand tongue and mouth. Then, keeping his mouth firmly working on my clit, his fingers moved to by ass and began to both lubricate and open up my ass hole, at first one finger and as it became more accepted by my muscles another and then another until I had three fingers enabling my ass. It was too much, the emotion of the day the attention of the last hour or so, I exploded, my thighs clamped around his head with the tremors of my orgasm and I squirted as he Opened his mouth he capturing as much of my first projectile stream as he could.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" Was all I could say! As it eased off, I looked down and he was smiling, like the cat that got the cream and in a way he was.

I looked at Rob, also grinning from ear to ear, stroking, I smiled.

"Come here!"

He walked over, I reached out and held his cock, gently pulling him closer, before invitingly licking my lips and opening my mouth. He did not need any further encouragement and presented his cock to my lips. I started by kissing and licking his slit, pushing back his foreskin with one hand while gently running my nails along his ball bag. His cock was longer than Barry's but slimmer. I heard a moan from him, and took him into my mouth, gently swaying backwards and forwards, getting my mouth used to him, until he was touching the back.

Barry meanwhile was recovering from his dousing and went back to work with his tongue, placing my legs over his shoulders and focussing his attention on my butt hole. Licking and fingering, I was experiencing so much sexual energy from the two of them. Bobbing my mouth up and down, I now went one further and opened my throat.

"Oh my god, Juliette, yes, take it all take it deep!" as it nestled in my throat.

Barry was slipping his fingers in and out of my vag and ass. I had an idea of where is cock was going. I was not a massive fan of anal but no one had opened me up with so much attention before.

Rob grabbed the back of my head, or rather my hair and held my head against his belly, his cock deep in my throat, I began to gag before her pulled out, be fore holding my face and fucking my face, hard and fast.

"Your Grandad would have loved to do this to you!"

If only he had said.

Suddenly they both pulled away. I was wrong about Barry he did not want my ass, instead he lay on the floor, his erection sitting up proud.

I was still on the chair my legs splayed in the most unladylike of positions, spit and goo running down my chin as well as out of my pussy.

"Straddle me and sit on my cock", said Barry". I assumed he meant my pussy, so got up and stood legs either side of him, I slowly bent my knees and as I reached the floor reached under and directed him into me.

I tested my hamstrings as I bobbed up and down on his member, initially slow shallow strokes, which gradually increasing in depth inside me and speed until, I was riding his cock hard and fast. Barry reached up and grabbed my breasts, holding them twisting them and slapping them. There was no pain just pleasure as I took every thing he could throw at me. Rob behind me was stroking my back while I rode Barry, until Barry held me by my tits and pulled me forward, so he was lying under me, I was almost bent double over him, my butt slightly raised in the air, he held me tight, as I felt Robs fingers slipping into my ass with lubricant, holding me forward so I could not move, I felt the coldness of lubricant being slipped into my ass by Rob. As Barry fucked my pussy, Rob fingered my ass, until he was ready and in this held down position my ass was nicely set to allow Rob to place his tip on my puckered hole and push in. At first, they struggled to get into a complimentary rhythm but soon they had it figured out and alternatively each of my holes received a smooth pounding. If Grandad had been there he would have taken my mouth I am sure. As both my holes were being taken, I was able to reach down and play with my clit. Each stroke sent ripples of pleasure through me.

There was no mercy, each pounding me deep and hard and I loved it. I had a never ending series of mini orgasms, each time my muscles squeezing harder on the members inside me. One of them was going to cum sooner or later and it was Barry who broke first. As he thrust upwards, he tightened his grip on my tits, pulling me forward, before releasing a deep groan and shooting inside. As he had been in the throws of orgasm, Rob had held back, but now decided to reach his goal and hammered me with a vengeance. Barry slipped out and Robs thrusts pushed his cum out of me. It was not long till Rob groaned as loudly and as he did both he and I reached our peak, cuming hard and his case deep inside me.

Exhausted, the three of us just lay there, I was the filling in their sandwich, until Rob rolled off me and lay on his back.

I rolled off Barry, who was on his back, his cock and tummy covered in his own goo! I leant over and cleaned him up, licking everything up.

It was three am, we needed sleep and went to Grandads King-size bed with me between these two lovely old men.

The next morning, I woke up still between them, both naked, snoring with semi erections, I slipped out from between them. My face, breasts and thighs were encrusted with dry cum, and I was leaking cum, so I pulled on some panties and went to prepare them bacon and eggs.

Am I allowed to say it was a fun wake ... I think Grandad would have been ok with it and I am looking forward to more to cum / come.