Jul's Pizza Boy Fun

Story Info
Showing off for the Pizza Boy.
3.1k words
4.63
14.5k
32
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a recent experience I had that was inspired by my new friend Lauralifeisshort, thanks girl!

Laura has a series of stories where her older male cousin had her get naked while he jerked off on her. He later introduced her to one of his friends and they would play with her naked body before cumming on her. My husband also loves to "order" me to get naked while he masturbates on me. We have also played the "Pizza Dare" game while on vacation with delivery guys or room service. They had always ended with me showing myself naked "accidentally" to the guys, but nothing else ever happened. I showed hubby Laura's story's and they had him rock hard. So I started formulating a plan!

My Husband and I have rented the same Lake house every summer for the last 5 years. We have a favorite pizza shop that usually delivers to us a few times during the 10 days we're there. Our first night I suggested we order Pizza since we (us and my young daughter) were all tired from the drive and unpacking. This was all true but I also wanted to test the waters and see what the delivery guy looked like.

I had been lounging by the lake in a pretty normal bikini that afternoon. This one is great because it really does a great job of lifting and accentuating by boobs, which we girls love. But honestly it was nothing too wild or revealing. I decided to not put on a cover up and answer the door in the bikini, not to crazy since we are by the lake. I was getting a little excited while waiting and by the time the door bell rang my pussy was a little wet and my nipples were standing proud in my thin bikini top.

I opened the door to find a cute younger guy holding the pizza. I could tell he was a pretty shy and innocent kid as he tried not to stare at my hard nips. I was certainly a little flirty with the kid and gave him ample opportunity to take in my sights. I had placed my purse on the floor by the stairs so I had to bend down to get my cash. Of course I was facing away from him giving him a great view of my ass, I fumbled with my wallet extending the view, it also gave a chance to look back and seeing him staring at my ass.

As I walked back to him at the door his face was a little flush as he tried his best to not stare at my tits. This poor kid was so embarrassed but I need some info for future plans so I started talking like we were old friends, peppering him with questions. I found out his name was Josh, he was a local kid that just graduated from high school and was heading to college in the fall. He said he worked weeknights until 10 and Sunday afternoons until 8.

I said "oh your girlfriend must hate that you work almost every night" he replied that he has never really had a girlfriend and he just stays busy fishing and working. Exactly what I wanted to hear concerning my plans. My hubby had our daughter down on the dock when all this happened so he had no clue. This is what I wanted because I planned to surprise him later in the week by "accidentally" showing off to young Josh!

Wednesday night was the next time we planned to order pizza. We waited until a little later making sure my daughter was already sleeping. This time I changed things up a little bit. That day I had my sexiest and skimpiest bikini on, again with no cover up. The top was similar to the first one except a little smaller, which made my tits look huge. The big difference was the size of the bikini bottom. In all honesty it was probably a size to small but I loved how it hugged my ass and hips. If I didn't reposition it often, it virtually became a thong, all the while while tightly cupping my bald pussy lips in the front. Obviously my hubby loves it!!

The second change was that I wanted my hubby there when the order arrived. One because I knew he would love me showing off in my sexy bikini, but two I wanted to introduce Rob so Josh would be a little more comfortable for the last stage of my plan later in the week.

I had a little twinge run through me when the bell rang, one quick glance in the mirror confirmed that my nipples were clearly visible and my bottom was riding high. I opened the door and his eyes immediately dropped as he stared at my chest. It was exactly what I wanted!

I teased him by saying "Hey Josh how you doing? Um you know my eyes are up here!" (busted!!!!) He quickly looked up right into my eyes as I started busting out laughing. The poor kid turned beat red, I leaned in a whispered "It's ok Josh all boys stare at my tits" Then I turned and walked to the kitchen.

I knew he was now staring at my ass which was basically in a thong. I yelled for him to come to the kitchen and meet my husband.

I think he was a little scared to meet him as he slowly walked into the kitchen, not knowing if he was in trouble for staring at my tits. My hubby was on his computer at the table and just kinda quickly looked up when I said "Hey Rob this is Josh our cute young delivery boy" He kinda gave me a full body scan and then smiled knowing what I was up to. This time my purse was on the counter, I grabbed my wallet while facing away from both of them so they could both see my ass. Then I "accidentally" dropped it so I had to bend down to retrieve it. I kept my legs straight, a move I learned watching strippers at a club lol. I could literally feel the bottom riding further in my ass.

I gathered the money and turned to them like nothing was wrong and handed Josh the cash. His face was bright red and I know I saw a little growth down below!

After he left, all Rob said was "you made that kids night." I acted stupid and said "what do you mean?"

"You're not that stupid, you know he was totally checking you out and will probably jerk off tonight thinking about your tits and ass." I simple replied "MMMMM nice thought!"

So fast forward to Sunday, our last evening there. I figure that if I time things right I might be able to be Josh's last delivery of the night. I literally asked for an 8:00 delivery when I called. I left Rob working on his computer in the kitchen as I put our daughter down to sleep. Around 7:40 I jumped in the shower to clean and shave all over. I was nervous but so fucking horning thinking about what might happen.

At the very least I knew I would be "accidentally" showing my naked boobs to this shy 18 year old kid and at the best maybe showing much more to both him and my hubby!

I wrapped my body in a towel and returned to the kitchen to casually talk with the hubs. He asked what our dinner plans were, so I said "I ordered pizza and it should be here any minute."

He looked me up and down smiled and said "That sounds great"

A few minutes later the door bell rings, as I went to answer it I could feel the butterflies in my stomach. Even through I have done this before it totally turns me on each and every time.

I open the door and Josh's mouth drops open as I wave him him and shut the door. I apologize saying "Oh Josh I'm so sorry I just stepped out of the shower and Rob's on a work call." He just kinda stammered "it's ok no problem" while staring at my barely covered tits. My purse was back on the stairs so I asked for the total and turned around to retrieve the money. While digging for my wallet I pull the top of the towel down so my left boob is exposed. Josh couldn't see it yet, but the way I was bending over I could feel the towel riding up so I figure he is now getting a clear shot of my naked ass!

I finally pull my wallet out, take a deep breath and turn to Josh knowing he will be staring at my now exposed nipple. I don't look at him and dig through my wallet pretending to be short on cash.

I yell to Rob "Hunny are you done with your call? I need 10 more dollars for the food"

Then I looked at Josh and apologize for the delay, he of course says "no rush" while staring at my chest. Rob certainly did take his time, so Josh I and just chatted while we waited. He was so nervous and embarrassed thinking that this was truly an accidental nip slip. He kept peaking down every time I glanced away, it was so cute.

Rob finally walks toward us, he looks at me then Josh then back to me and says "You know your left nipple is visible?"

I shriek "Oh my god" then I pretend to try and cover up. I played with the towel acting like I was trying to reposition it but never really covering up. Finally I open the top to re-tie giving Josh a full view of both tits.

I finally look at him to apologize and say that I hope he's not embarrassed. Rob chimes in "Embarrassed? He fucking loves that you showed him your tits. He was staring at them the whole time!" Josh just looked at us totally speechless.

I said "Rob stop it you are embarrassing us, it was a total accident. Besides he probably doesn't want to see my big mommy boobies."

"Are you fucking nuts he loved seeing your tits, in fact he only got a glimpse why don't you give him a real look?" then he looked right at Josh "Dude tell her you want to see her tits again!"

Poor Josh just looked at me with those sad puppy dog eyes but he did shake his head yes.

"Rob stop... I can't show him my boobs again."

"Why not he already saw them and obviously wants to see them again so like I said SHOW HIM YOUR TITS", then he looked at me and winked.

I just looked Josh in the eyes and lowered the towel off of my tits exposing them to this young kid. I watched as his eyes lowered from my face to my boobs! My nipples stood proud and I could feel my pussy getting so wet.

Rob asked him "Josh have you ever seen a better set of tits than these?" He just shook his head no then finally said "Actually I've only ever seen one pair of boobs before but they were really small not like hers."

"Really thats cool, small can be nice but I bet you love these big ass titties?" Then he reached out and cupped my tits, shaking them up and down. "Tell me what you like about them?"

"I don't know I guess everything. I like that they are big and round and I like seeing her hard nipples."

I totally loved the fact that they were talking about my tits like I wasn't even standing there. It had my pussy on fire, and I'm sure Rob knew that!

Rob then asked "Josh did you ever touch a set of boobs?"

"No never! The only girl I saw was my sisters friend when I accidentally walked in on her changing."

"Go ahead give them a feel, she wont mind at all right Jul?" All I could do is push my chest out and nod yes. Josh reached out with both hands and cupped them. He started to get more comfortable and started massaging them. I looked down and could see his hard cock inside his shorts.

"Can you feel how hard her nipples are Josh? Go ahead and pinch them a little bit."

Josh followed Rob's instructions and started tweaking my nips. I'm thinking holy shit here I am with this 18 year old playing with my tits and I'm totally getting off on it.

After a few minutes of this Rob asked me one simple question "Did you shave?" OMG I instantly knew that he figure out my plan and was going to show me off to this kid. I looked him in the eye and said "Yes sir"

"Josh did you see your sisters friends pussy?" Rob asked.

"No she had panties on so just her boobs."

"Do you want to see your first pussy? Jul shaved hers for me to fuck later tonight, I bet she would show you it if you asked nicely."

He finally looked me in the eyes and gave me this little smile, Rob saw that and said "Oh no dude if you want to see my wife's pussy you need to ask her to show you!"

He nervously looked away from me and said "Can you please show me your pussy?" OMG I was on fire! I grabbed the towel and let it drop to the floor. The idea of me being totally naked as my hubby and a stranger were dressed and staring at me had my pussy dripping.

Rob touched my shoulder and said "Go lay on the couch spread your legs and show him your wet pussy." He knows how much it turns me on when he talks dirty to me especially in front of strangers. I walked over and laid right down bent my knees and spread my legs. I looked down and could see how wet my pussy was. Then Rob told Josh to get closer and have a good look.

They both kneeled down by my side. Rob reached up and spread my lips so Josh could see all of me. "Look how wet she is, that means she likes showing you and is really getting turned on." Then he reached up and opened up my hood and exposed my hard little clit.

"This is her clit it's the most sensitive spot on a girl. Some girls can cum by just having their clit rubbed without penetration. In fact that's how most girls masturbate just by rubbing their clit, right Jul"

"Yesssss sir it feels so good"

"Josh would you like to touch Jul's pussy?" Just hearing my husband offering my pussy to this young kid gave me my first small orgasm!

Without a word Josh just reached up and placed his hand on top of my exposed pussy. He kinda fumbled around feeling the wetness and brushing my clit. Rob noticed this and thank god jumped in.

"Ok first you want to just feel how wet she is, get your finger nice and slippery. Then slide it inside her pussy." Josh followed his instructions and slid his middle finger inside me.

Rob continued "Now start sliding in and out, once she's really wet slide a second finger in her pussy." Now my second, and bigger, orgasm was starting to build as Josh finger fucked me.

"Now turn your hand around and slowly start a "come here" motion with your fingers, this will start to hit her G spot." Josh looked right at him, totally ignoring me, and said "Oh my god this is so crazy I can feel her pussy getting wetter."

Again having them talk about me and my "wet pussy" right in front of me, while his fingers were buried in me, had me so close to cumming.

Then Rob says "She getting close, now the final thing is to close down your hand and bring your thumb right to her clit and do slow circles."

Josh was the perfect student and did just that sending me to a major orgasm!!!

After I come down from my orgasmic bliss I open my eyes and see them both standing beside me just looking at my naked, spread eagle, body. I looked down and saw that they both had rock hard cocks!

Rob said to him "Josh I know you are ready to explode right about now. I want to let you cum but I don't think it's right for you to fuck her or her blow you. So I'm going to have Jul masturbate while you watch. I want you to pull out your dick and jerk off for her. You can cum ANYWHERE on her body!" Josh just looked deep into my eyes kind of questioning if it was ok, so I just smiled and said "It's ok Josh I'll like that."

He immediately yanked his shorts and underwear down and off, I told him to lose the shirt too because I wanted to see him naked. He pulled off his T-shirt and for the first time I realized he was HOTTTT, totally ripped chest and abs and a pretty big cock.

He grabbed his dick as I slide my hand to my wet pussy. It didn't take long for me to close in on my third orgasm. Josh was even quicker. The poor kid tried to hold out as long as possible but I knew he was close. He was standing right beside my stomach watching me finger my pussy, I knew he was close so I said "I want you to cum on my tits, PLEASE Josh just cum all over my tits!"

That was all it took as he screamed out loud and dumped a huge load all over my tits and splashing on my face. As soon as I felt the first burst of cum I buried three fingers inside my cunt and came so fucking hard!!!!! Josh literally fell to his knees panting like a dog.

A few seconds later Rob said "Ok Josh the sex lesson is over. Why don't you clean yourself up while I take my wife up to the bedroom and fuck the shit out of her!" Then he grabbed my hand and pulled me to my feet and then up the stairs.

Josh stood and started to get dressed as we left, the last thing we heard was him yelling "Thank You" as the door slammed close!