All Comments on 'Jul's Pizza Boy Fun'

by PantyGirlJul

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Loved it made me so hard

LuciJuicyLuciJuicyover 2 years ago

hhhh wow this is exactly the wholesome exposure I’m looking for thank you!!

rjc36_usrjc36_usover 2 years ago

Such a wonderful story and a lucky young man. It sounds like you really enjoyed that plan of exposure and it worked out well for you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My husband likes for me to show off. We have a local Chinese restaurant that delivers. It’s family run and their son Muchen (he prefers Mooch) delivers. I’ve watched him grow up over the past couple of years and noticed he really loves when I am dressed a bit to show off. He smiles when he sees me in tight sops or short skirts. I started to look forward to teasing him and we began to tease each other. I would ask him about girlfriends and tell him a sexy bo like him must have girls throwing their panties at him. He would tell me none were as hot as me. One night I didnt have money for a tip and asked if I could give him a special tip. He looked at me funny and asked what I meant. I then lifted my shirt and showed him my boobs.he loved it. From then on after he brought the food I would just ask “Special tip?” He’d smile and nod and I would show him my tits. About two months ago I was really horny and my husband had gone to some fishing expo or something. I answered the door in a small silk robe and when it was time for the tip I untied it and held it open. He was practically drooling. I was so turned on I did the unthinkable and told him he could touch if he wanted to. Oh, he wanted to. I got carried away and before I knew what was happening I was bent over the chair in the foyer with Mooch slipping his young dick in me. We have gotten the chance to fuck three times since. God I love Chinese food!

Westman99Westman99over 1 year ago

I really liked this story and your writing has become more descriptive. It would have been nice to have had a lesson like that when I was younger. Thanks. A.

skindiver71skindiver716 months ago

You can call me Josh anytime:-) Loved it!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPantyGirlJul@PantyGirlJul
Early 30’s bi mom/wife with an exhibitionist streak and a major panty fetish, oh yea I also like to light domme other ladies. My stories will be pretty much true life experiences, with a little fantasy thrown into some. I hope to hear from you, especially other bi or les fema...