All Comments on 'Jump! Ch. 01'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The Climate Injustice series has disappeared

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 1 year agoAuthor
Next story submitted

The conclusion of "Jump!" has been submitted and hopefully will be published soon.

"Climate Injustice" was removed by Literotica in an exercise of censorship, citing the need to have 'safe spaces' free of politics that might offend some readers... despite the fact I've made nearly 600 submissions and nearly every one of them has a score of 4.5 or higher (getting that little red 'H' box).

Contact Literotica if you'd like to see the series rightfully restored for your viewing. In the meantime, I am trying to get the series restored, but if they don't then I will post "Climate Injustice" to my Patreon site, where not just patrons but the Public will be able to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

In the real world the USAF doesn't have "Lieutenant Commander"s, they have "Lieutenant Colonel"s said the retired Air Force Crew Chief.

SlofredSlofredover 1 year ago

AS Anonymous said IT is gone. Inquiring minds wish to kno .. Why, When, How, Can we get it back,

ncpetencpeteover 1 year ago

Enjoying this story so far, look forward to the next installment. Did you pull "Climate Injustice", or was it removed for political reasons from this site? Please let us know which it is. Thank you for sharing your imagination and hard work with us. It is appreciated greatly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love this…my father was a master blaster, jump master, Special Forces Rigger with the 10th in the early 60s, pathfinder but not MP (did the Q-course as a light weapons specialist. He broke a couple lumbar vertebrae on a jump and continued on the course! Those guys in the 10thSFG(A) in the Sage years were tough SOBs- I mentioned DAD’s service to a Green Beanie colonel I worked with at JIWC and his eyes grew big as he sputtered “Those guys are LEGENDS”- this from a guy with multiple deployments in the Sandbox and Rockpile. Dad was part of the team that taught the first jump school for Jordanian paras, including Crown Pronce Hussein, the future King. Dad transferred to the AF and was sent on his third Vietnam deployment a month after I was born. His 1SGT at Ton Son Nhut took him to play poker with some guys from the 5th and asked them to “look after my young SSGT.” One of the operators told him”He doesn’t need to be looked after- he was my platoon sgt. at Bad Tolz.” Dad is pictured at the NMAF armed up at a checkpoint at the base during Tet.

A friend of both Dad and I was an AF combat controller and former PJ who had been attached to the 10th in the 80s - I watched Fred drive a HMMVV off the tailgate of a C-130E flying mere feet above a runway. He had nearly as many jumps as Dad. We lost a high school classmate of mine to a heart attack a couple of years ago, shortly after he retired from a career as a SF operator- also a Master Blaster.

Glad to see you honoring such men in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A USAF pilot could be a Lt. COLONEL but not a Lt. COMMANDER. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story, waiting to see where this is headed. Very surprised to see your story so quickly after the last one but a good surprise for all of your readers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What happened to Climate Injustice?

666iceman666icemanover 1 year ago

WW, This chapter had me laughing and remembering when I took the salute of the RAF parachute team and the Sgt said to me 'Sir I understand that you have your wings and would like to invite you to complete a jump with us, at your convenience' and saluted again. I was just about to accept the generous offer, when from very close behind me a loud voice said 'Not NO But Hell NO'. Seeing that a Happy Wife makes for a Happy life I graciously had to decline. Having been shot three times and blown over by an explosion once when serving my country I knew that if I completed the jump then that would be the start of a very painful period of my life. My wife's reason was as Cindy's, as I had Broken my spine from my last jump that happened to have been a HALO drop, although against medical peoples thoughts I was walking but in pain and I could feel for the IC and wished that I could have reversed the tag on this one and jumped together. She was ok with me gaining my chopper wings and she knew I had been in two that had crashed. So we know Cindy loves the IC and I am awaiting her to do a tandem with the IC or IW or even Callie. It would be great for Ironside to do it as her husband arrived at the wedding in such a way and she is up for it. Great start to the story and am awaiting the next posting. 5+* Iceman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dude, I’m not worthy…

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Glad i got to read it before they shut it down.

So look forward to your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story.

the previous story was removed by Lit for political reasons yet we the faithful support this site to read great and not so great tales. Now we find the works of fiction are being policed and if fictionally political are removed yet the writings of incest, horror and any other knee trembling works are permitted to stay. Judgemental much?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I regret I cannot find 'Climate Injustice' ....am I not seeing something?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So - the politically correct monitors will allow stories like "Incompatible" by Lit author FlynnTalwar (which by the way I felt was well written even though I disagreed with some of the social justice issues addressed) but not stories about the opposite view point - which can, and should, allow an open dialogue on the topics. To whom do I complain? Must be sad that the opinions of a few can prevent a good read about opposing thoughts. WW I have read everyone of your stories. Thank you for hours of enjoyment and thought provoking topics,

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What an absolute shower of ####s, how dare they, the egotistical and moranic moderators, demand safe spaces on an erotic stories site. So, looks like you were right, in the free speech is being eroded to stop the truth about the "settled Science" being debated and destroyed as I agree, it's all a load of s#1t. Anyway, keep your head up, your doing great. Love the stories here in the UK. Well done 5* as per always.

bbarto1900bbarto1900over 1 year ago

"Climate Injustice" was removed by Literotica in an exercise of censorship, citing the need to have 'safe spaces' free of politics that might offend some readers -

wow! incest is illegal in all but 2 states according to wikipedia. it is felonious in most of those. yet, literotica has a section for incest/taboo. there are a lot of things i find offensive, but political views are not among them. as a commentator recently said, "if i want to hate someone, i can find a lot reasons to do so. but their politics is not one of them,"

write on WW.

CignalCignalover 1 year ago

Can you post Climate Injustice again please. It was there and I was waiting for it all to be posted, then poof it was gone. Thanks

SlofredSlofredover 1 year ago

I gave Lit my 2 cents worth I believe we all should do the same. Your censorship ,,, based on someones individual views is totally unacceptable. I often disagree with Wife Watchmans political views. That said I would never attempt to infringe on his rights by shutting down his creative ability. If you start shutting down individual freedom of epression because of political views where does it stop. Since a large majority of the ontent of this website is about things which are down right illeagle It would be a shame to have those stories removed beause of someones individual view. CENSORSHIP is another thing which is illeagle in the US. STOP BREAKING THE LAW. Retired US Military and RETIRED Law ENFORCEMENT OFFICER. HERE for this move you get ZERO STARS.....

CignalCignalover 1 year ago

If Literotica isn't allowing Climate Injustice, here is a suggestion. Save it to a cloud server, Create a new page for Climate Injustice and just post the link in that, or post the link on your bio page.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

About Climate Injustice: Q.E.D. - just the act of banning it proves your point...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Story was outstanding as usual.. Literotica should restore "Climate" to be equal in all opinions..great writing WW.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I tend to disagree with your politics, and I prefer your stories that don’t wade so deep into the political world, BUT, with that said, it’s 100% wrong that they took down climate injustice. A ‘safe space’ free from ideas you disagree with isn’t a safe space, it’s an echo chamber and it’s dangerous. Shame on Literotica.

You’ve got my support WW, and Literotica will have a strongly worded letter to follow.

pk2curiouspk2curiousover 1 year ago

Oh shit ! Good play on Cindy . Oh man I can't wait to see this .

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Censorship is very unlike USA, much like Russia and Red China.

chytownchytown4 months ago

*****Thanks for the read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Jump Series Info