Junction Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jace nodded to her, "Yes, she said a lot of things. Things others would not necessarily know unless she had been watching me as she stated, down to mission numbers. She showed me at least part of the meeting with the RECD. Many of them would like to see me removed from this world for the threat they perceive of me. Until recently that included a section of your people."

Kindra sighed, "I will have to let the powers that be know in the morning of this contact with you. I am not surprised, it confirms his father's suspicions and your own over his death and the attempts on your life. Thank you for being forthcoming with me on this painful subject. I was due to start invitro next week, this might delay it further. It raises a lot of questions."

Jace smiled, "Don't delay if you don't have too. It would have been what he wanted. Have your children while you can. You take care of your sons. I may see you again soon."

Kindra nodded and ended the call. She would go and see the Elven Queen in the morning.

---

Jace gathered the other ladies who worked in the house together, "How would you like a cybernetic eye with a bio-monitor and health screening chip to aid in your work?"

Cassy shook her head, "We had not discussed it. I take it is something you wanted to talk with us about?"

He nodded, "For all 4 of you. Mainly to check for poisons for our cooks coming in our supplies. We will likely become a target again from others. Potentially many unknown others. I wanted you all protected. The press conference and today's activities might draw an attack."

Shelby looked at him, "We talked about the idea but never thought we would need it. You are telling us another round of attacks might come our way? Either from dragons or those in the business world."

Jace nodded, "Particularly at you and our children. They would work to avoid me. This information is highly classified. You all saw the press conference. The White Dragon was there for me, but not to kill me. She wants to take me away from this world.

She works with or for Species 874. They want me to move to another world, with most of humanity as well. Including you ladies. Any that wanted to force her to take action, to gain leverage over this White Queen from TriMaraka City-State would do so by leveraging the others in this house.

They know I can avoid them or evade them. Right now they cannot monitor this conversation. I had Rayne teach me enchanting. I added to my armor a stealth field generator to keep me from being tracked or overheard. You are inside the area of effect of that. That includes dragons, and as I learned...Species 874 as well cannot track me inside of the field.

I need to know when and if this occurs that you would be willing to go with us? Do you want these upgrades? Ki regeneration units, like Ki regeneration units in Dragons but sized for us.

Ki was never meant to be used the way it has been used. It was supposed to be a means of trading information from Species 874 into humans only, or mostly humans if you will. Some capable of using magic and our Weave. We were told and shown a lot of information today. Information that is hard for even me to refute and that should tell you a lot."

Molly sighed, "If you are going on this journey we would like to follow you and your family. But we don't want to be breeders again. We might even consider life extensions at some point if we are able."

Jace nodded, "I would find a way for you ladies if that is the case."

Cassy sighed, "What happens if we do not go?"

Jace sighed, "That is a big unknown right now. I know if I do not agree to go they will end the experiment that is this world. Species 874 created Junction. Meaning they would destroy this world. I have 2 choices but one would impact everyone.

The fact is they want me, but they know I could evade them if I chose to. Even if it meant dying. Which is not what I have been working toward. I wanted better for humanity and the White Queen is ready to hand that to me and humanity in this new world.

All I have to do is agree to go and follow through. She might also be living here until that time. Here or her lab facility in The Deep and out of range of other Dragons."

The 4 of them looked shocked and Jace smiled, "She would be in human form while here, most likely."

They all nodded and Renna spoke, "But she could eat us at a whim as well."

Jace chuckled, "She did not want any of us calling her 'Your Majesty.' I am sure living in the Deep her diet has been heavy in seafood."

She sighed, "Alright, having a surprise dragon for defenses would be seen as a bonus, I agree. I would agree to follow you. I think we all would. You don't have much of a choice if you want your kids to live their lives."

Jace nodded, "I know, but they need me more than care to admit. They will not try and dictate any unreasonable terms to me. I got a perception that their species is dying, probably fertility issues. That was why they approached genetics the way that they did. It is a strong theory based on some of Sylvia's research that I have."

Jace let the ladies go and disable the field by storing his armor. He walked out of the room and curled up in bed with his wives who took turns riding him for hours on end. They had learned Jace barely needed to sleep anymore. He did sleep, and often, but when his mind was going he'd stay up and work on enchanting.

Else long term plans while lying in bed. Sometimes he worked on something else entirely. Like tonight, as he moved pieces of information he had stored for years. To work to put this mosaic of fact, fiction, and half-truths together to find the true answer to the problems underneath.

To find the holes and contradictions in the information in order to ask the next round of questions. Jace looked up at the ceiling as the mosaic came together. It still had many holes, but he now saw this whole problem differently.

As his 2 wives curled up to go to sleep he commented, "We have a lot more to discuss yet, Species 874. Some I will do with the White Queen. For the rest, I will want a face-to-face meeting. Likely at your lab in The Deep. I know you are monitoring me, at least she is monitoring and relaying at the very least."

He sent it as a text message unencrypted to his server to a new account entitled 'White Queen.'

Jace sent 2 encrypted text messages to the Minister of Defense. The first was to call in the second favor to add 3 more wives at no cost if desired and they would get a free life extension if they chose to take it as a Royal Family wedding present.

The second dealt with the authorization to use those 5,000 Ki units in himself and his entire family. Noting the additional danger he, his family, and those living in his home were facing from today's revelations.

He received 2 responses within the hour with both getting approvals. The King noted, "I worked in a 10-year peace treaty as well with stiff penalties, but protecting your family members were not called out specifically. You, on the other hand, got called out specifically as it affects all of our survival.

I have 10 of the units, full being sent to you in the morning. Another 20 empty units, in case you go to draining someone for cause. A way to say I understand and agree with your concern. Dr. Bowman will install them properly within the next week or when needed. You chose a good location for your home, given the threats that might come still.

Signed the King."

Jace sent off another message to the security firm and the management company over this community informing them he was assigning a 12-man guard supplementation detail at the entry gate until further notice.

Equipped with facial recognition and explosives detection capability. This was to inform them only, it would happen regardless. He added 1 visitor to not be scanned and gave them a facial ID to match instead to authorize her entry.

He explained, "She is a Royal Dragon from Out of State who carries no ID on her. An enchanter who my wife would be working with on a few projects and not to interfere with her for the sake of the Dragon's and every guards' safety."

The image matched that on the news so it was not hard for them to know she was a White Dragon. They sent a message to the Minister of Defense and he sent one back immediately to them, "Approved and authorized already by the Royal Family."

The Minister of Defense liked that he called her out as an enchanter working with his wife in the message and not as a geneticist. Jace worked to keep it out of the press for the moment. What the other members of the RECD did would be another matter.

---

The White Queen was well rested from her long hibernation in stasis. She was antsy about his requests and she sent Species 874 everything. Including her thoughts on the matter. Yet they seemed slow to respond to anything just yet. She watched Jace make love to both his wives. It made her very horny and she had no outlet for that other than masturbation.

Something she denied herself living in their environment. None of his staff had comms embedded into them. They carried devices but they were off until they answered them.

She knew he talked with his staff while in that field. Likely to get their feel for things. She could not hear his words. Species 874 could have translated them if they were here by reading his lips and analyzing airflow from the mouth. She then noticed the unencrypted communication he sent to his isolated server. He ensured they and she got his words without it being out on the Weave.

The White Queen smiled, "Clever boy, another dropbox if you will. One way, unfortunately."

She would have to correct that in the future. But he sent it in the clear and he gave her his chip id to talk to, but she did not have that tech. She would have to get him an enchanted crystal to communicate with her directly. The text included the fact she could gain entry without being scanned at the gate. Identified as a Dragon Enchanter.

Also, he knew she would be watching. She sent off the face-to-face request as well. She knew Jace had seen pictures of this Species that was a part of him, yet he had never met one face-to-face. She knew humans, as Dragon's did, preferred some communication to be delivered in person. The concept of body language.

Species 874 did not have body language. They nodded and shook their heads, but beyond that, they did not speak or blink differently. In fact, they tended to all blink at the same time and they all looked alike. It was disconcerting initially for herself, but it was just them being them.

The White Queen returned to Jace's home early the next day. The guards let her through immediately. Some even bowed to her. They knew she was a dragon and probably a Royal by the way they acted. She sighed, "I should have expected that."

She teleported to Jace's home and Renee opened the door and was shocked to see her. Renee cleared her throat, "Jace told us who you were, but he did not tell us how to address you."

She smiled, "Just look at me and talk to me. Save the 'Royal Majesties' for your own King. I am a Queen without a people as they were bombed by the RECD centuries ago. I do not use it beyond being called the White Queen if you must call me something.

I simply prefer you to leave it out of the conversation entirely. I find it a painful reminder of my own people's savagery in the matter of dealing with TriMarka. I took no offense and it was a good question to ask upfront, Renee. Please pass it to the other ladies and let Jace know I am here."

Renee nodded, "He left word when you arrived to send you to his room. He said you have been monitoring him so them being naked in front of you would be something you were used to."

The White Queen laughed, "I suppose that is true. Very true in fact, yet the same could be said for all of the members of this household including you and your lovely wife."

Renee blushed, "Alright, remember Dragon's can watch you doing just about anything."

She nodded, "The more tech you have with a comms chip, that is true for Dragons. My monitoring used Species 874 systems. They can get another level of detail that removes walls if needed. Clothing, if desired, but they do not desire that generally. Unless they are remotely taking measurements for one reason or another. That is an extremely rare event though."

She walked down to Jace's room and they had all just come out of the shower area. Jace nodded, "Good timing. I called out of work today. Still answering messages in my head."

Renee came in, "These Ki units were delivered about an hour ago."

Jace nodded, "They are for my family. I called in my remaining favors last night, including 5,000 Ki units to protect my family better. Especially in the short term. I also added guards to the entry gate to the compound. The method they would likely try and employ to get at you and to me would be through those in this house and Coop's house."

The White Queen nodded, "Understandable. I am monitoring them all but it is hard to do as their agencies are large to monitor for everything. I am having to use their satellites, which I can do now with enhancements that Species 874 installed into them years ago. Not nearly as effective as the Genesis stations."

Jace activated his armor and turned on the field before she finished her thoughts on that last statement. He sighed, "Genesis Station was unknown to those working in this house. My wives knew after we upgraded to the 100% Dragon crystals for communication. When you fix the Dragon's they would be able to trace those."

She nodded, "True. I have some blank crystals. If you created some new ones, they might be untraceable."

Renee looked over, "He can enchant better than a Dragon?"

Jace sighed, "Potentially, that is unproven. Given the virus, none of them could crack a 100% dragon crystal for tracking. Regardless they could not track it easily and when encrypted they would not know what was said. But they could if they have my ID send me unsolicited messages."

Renee left after that as Jace wanted a more private conversation. He sighed, "There are things they still don't know. Things I want to know, like are you bringing a mate with you when and if we do this?"

She smiled, "Trying to learn more about me? Alright, I will play along. I am more bi-curious. Most dragons don't like that another female could bring more pleasure to one of us than our very own males. It is true for most female dragons.

Males like to slam it home and are extremely aggressive in bed. Going several times back-to-back. We enjoy that but we also enjoy slow lovemaking. Things our males don't do a lot of overall. Across all dragon species.

Procreation is for a purpose. We live vicariously through others. I have the session where your Gold King met with Sylvia and fucked the pregnant woman 6 ways to hell and back in every hole in a polymorphed giant form.

How she got her exception to her genetics. She gave him her body for a 7 day fuck fest to get what she wanted. In front of his wives even those who just entertained each other and kept her conscious and alive with her own extra Ki storage units she vamped off of them during it.

As he repeatedly wrecked her rectum with that monster as he did not hold back on her ass and gave it all to her. She had to be pregnant already because he did not want her to get pregnant with him. He held back on her pussy and adjusted the size to not cause a miscarriage and inadvertently get her pregnant.

The 51% rule came about because of Species 874 initial genetics testing. They wanted someone to blame. They wanted that to be humans, even though they knew at the beginning that it was not 'just humans' but Species 874's interest in humans."

Jace nodded, "I want to say part of your argument from yesterday I do not buy. 874 Scientists becoming Species 874. I will not argue this with you but ask a few questions instead. In all of your years working with them, what do you know about their mating habits? New 'arrivals' or raising young?"

She sighed, "That never occurred around me. I never saw any children. Some would go off or off-world to return later and continue. It is hard to say as they all look the same. They don't have defined sexes, they had organs for both sexes. Testing and scanning of them were not permitted in my day."

Jace nodded, "Because they don't reproduce. They are infertile. Scans were done and allowed in Sylvia's lab. 874 is how many of them are left. Base wise. 874 base entities in which to create clones. Some with multiple clones. Where did Sylvia get the research on cloning? She was smart and worked with them on genetics, but CLONING technology?

To get good cloning capability by herself, I don't buy it for a second. She was not that smart. Her mother might have started it before then and Sylvia isolated it for herself. She likely found their cloning technology and reverse-engineered it.

Else she just learned how to use it, which is far more likely as creating technology was not her strong suit. Probably from one of their abandoned facilities. Like TriMarka after it was bombed. The research facilities would have required a lot of passes to destroy completely in those days."

The White Queen sighed, "I could see how you would draw that conclusion. I have no way of verifying without asking directly."

Jace nodded, "Send it as a request. This is why they want humanity. Our fertility. They lost it. Jace threw up an MRI image on Species 874 he had. "Stolen from Sylvia's archives, a part of my defiant activity. This organ in the mind is likely what is used for them to communicate telepathically.

She ran MRI and CT scans on her one remaining subject. She outlined a lot of these theories. A linked module to create a Hivemind. The genetics used on humans ensured that that particular organ never appeared in a human test subject.

Species 874 defined a 50-70% base from their genetics to draw from only. After the failures of 50% hybrids, they dropped it to 25% for years. Then 15%, and finally 10% in what I was created with. That pushed the boundaries of the 51% rule.

If giant and Troll both went to 10%, it would have killed me without a Royal exception. The fact it stopped where it did, made me more than viable to Species 874 from a Genetics point of view. Giants and trolls are both 'technically' giants, just 2 species of giants.

It might work that way for 2 dragon species as well. They started seeing the mutations in the 25% groups, but the 51% rule caused them to be killed quickly. Same with the 15% if more than 2 other species were used, like Tillman. Tillman is damaged by being institutionalized. Yes, he is alive.

It made me unique given the way I was created. You needed to see I was not the psychopath that Sylvia or her mother was. The whole line of questioning you gave me as well as my approaches on the field. I controlled my anger, I controlled myself on the field even. I never fully unleashed on an enemy, even the Mastro97A units that attacked my home.

I have to hold back. I have to when being a third-class citizen in this world. Even an entitled one. The exception was when I did the enchanting projects to my armor as a proof of concept. You answer me on how successful that is and how Dragons would fear that.

I took my lot in life and worked to make things better for humanity everywhere I went. They gave me money, I used it to make meaningful changes to businesses, law enforcement, miners, and farmers. Rooting out corruption, even in the Military. I followed, but not blindly. I knew where lines were drawn here and where not to step over those lines, as Tillman unfortunately did.

I also know you talked about 3 different worlds with Weave connections. Also not a true statement. You were told this, but it is not true. The answer was in what you presented. Across 'space and realities.' It is this world, 3 times over, if not thousands more. Alternate realities dealing with this one world. How a clone would approach this. Not off to a distant world, but an alternate one that orbits this same star.