Junction Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They create three copies of themselves and inhabit 3 different realities with our people being cloned for 2 of those worlds. 3 chances to save themselves as they are effectively sterile and clones degrade with repetition. My life expectancy is also a bonus to them."

The White Queen sat down as did Saraha and Rayne. The White Queen looked up, "They plan to clone those going to put them in these other worlds! To increase their chances. To pass their knowledge into you and the others and get away from cloning themselves?"

Jace nodded, "A theory, but a sound one based on the research I have on them. Research Sylvia started and they do not know I have that information. I knew they were partially to blame for what happened, and now I know they were totally to blame for Junction. But it did not create it on all of them, again just a theory.

At least not to the same degree. That is why all these new worlds have Weave connections. Dragons and elves exist in those worlds. Never exposed to that virus. Humanity might have been eliminated in that move altogether.

The other races took it to extremes and killed them outright, both Species 874 who remained and humans blaming them both. The other Alien races they talk about but give no name for them. They were likely attacking Species 874 at the time, or Species 874 was attacking them. That eliminated some other realities from contention.

The aliens in those realities might have gotten to the powers that be and convinced them not to work with Species 874 for some reason. Those worlds where dragons and elves died, fell apart as the Weave fell apart. Worlds with no life likely crumbled into asteroid fields where a planet would likely have formed, because of the Weave holding it all together and Earth being brought in as it was fracturing.

Other worlds likey refused to use humanity the way Species 874 wanted. This world was a compromise. To save humanity and themselves they left the blame split with most of it on humanity, where we did nothing short of coming close to killing ourselves again if history is to be believed. History is written by the survivors. Again just more theories.

Each reality is a defined experiment that is still ongoing to them. They won't start over. They have it going in multiple realities, this one is just further along or ready for the next step. The fact the Weave is so strong here messes with their communications is a problem with working from here.

They don't want to be dependant on other races to fix that. That is where you and the other enchanters came in handy. To build the crystals to penetrate the Weave to allow their monitoring systems to work on this world.

I always assume there are half-truths in what we are told. Call me paranoid. Send them this conversation in its totality. See what they have to say on this matter. They want us to stay silent on this theory then they are going to have to be more forthcoming and completely honest in what they want with me. I want total honesty from them and nothing less."

She sent the message and tagged it as being a high priority communication.

---

Species 874 received the latest message and listened to it as Jace put all of the pieces together. They collectively acknowledged that Jace was the one they needed to get away from cloning. He deduced many of their plans and wanted to talk with them from the earlier messages.

They had never been completely honest with any race about their goals or their origins for that matter. They collectively agreed to work to be more honest with him, while they still wanted to hold back many items from discussion until they had what they needed.

His wanting complete honesty they saw as a threat to them. Yet, they needed him and they knew no telepath could break into the Hivemind of Species 874. Something their creators ensured would not be affected.

They sent back a message, "Meeting, tomorrow at the lab. Tell Jace he is not wrong. He wants an open and honest dialog and he put it together quite nicely. We are very surprised and impressed by that achievement. We wish to hear his ideas on this matter.

He is the only one to get this far as of yet. Far ahead of any other experiments we have in process in other realities. Several of them, those things happened. We learned of the need for the other races to be present in sufficient numbers to keep the Weave strong to make the world viable for all. To keep them from falling apart."

Lying to the White Queen was second nature to them. They needed her work and efforts to bridge the technology gaps in the devices built for her people. Things the other races would need, for now, to keep them and the White Queen in line with Species 874 true goals being hidden.

---

The White Queen looked ill for a second and then looked at Jace, "Meeting tomorrow. They said you were not wrong, but you are the first to get to this point. The first to put this together. A point they wanted to make in this open dialog you wish to have."

Jace nodded, "This brings me back to you, White Queen. Are you still going down this path, given what you know? Knowing this world would likely be destroyed if we followed their plan as outlined."

She sighed, "Yes, but I don't like being made to look like a fool in this matter. I want to save this world though and that needs to change. They destroyed my family here because of this virus. I blame my father for commissioning the work and the bitches for releasing it without authorization.

They deserved their fate to a point. Not the common people or elves who lived there or the dwarves and so many giants, but my family. Billions died from it over generations. It was a genocide weapon that should have never been created. There should be another plan."

Jace nodded, "For us to continue this dialog. The part with resequencing my wives and children. They will not be done to match me. They will keep their dragon species. My children, we will talk about after you have done your children."

The White Queen looked at him, "I have no children."

Jace nodded, "Not yet. Not until you get undressed and join my wives and me in bed. You can control ovulation, dragons can. Especially if it is your first. You want us to trust your abilities at resequencing, we want to see you have that confidence in your children, our children. Keeping their dragon DNA at 10% white Dragon or 10% Dragon with mixed-species when it is done, instead of my Bronze. Maybe an exception or 10 if you need a full dragon heir or 20+."

The White Queen was shocked, "You want to mate with me and have me resequence the offspring?! To add another Dragon species into the mix, to confirm the mixing of the different dragon species like the Giant species?!"

Jace nodded, "We are expecting 2 other ladies to potentially become wives to us, one who has Bronze to make that identical to me but allow her to keep her beautiful eye color for her children, both of them really on the eyes as they are quite lovely.

A 'simple test' of your abilities in genetics has to be done by you and our shared offspring. The other is 10% Mithril Dragon. I got authorization for 3 more wives with life extensions associated with them as wedding gifts to the brides with one favor.

The other favor was the 5,000Ki units for my family. I have a broad definition of Family. As Army Major, Jacob Cooper, and his wife Darla will get them as well. Including their children. So will Coop and Hellen and their children eventually.

I requested my children from Rebecca and Jessica yesterday. If the Gold King is unable to arrange their release then you will have to take steps to get them. Species 874 directly or you as I said before. You never denied they still existed yesterday. I know, once I agree to go. If we go at all.

This meeting with them will answer that question. My question to you, my White Queen, are you confident enough in your skills to test them on your children or should I say our children? I will stop short of asking you to marry me, if only for the headaches that would cause, cross-species marriages. Also knowing the proper protocol on dragon marriages coming from the woman, especially for Royalty and Female Royalty even more so."

---

The White Queen sent a message off to Species 874 and flagged it as a priority. "For the resequencing he wants his wives to keep their dragon percentages for the species they have. He is looking to add another Bronze and Mitheral to his stable of wives, keeping their eye colors.

He has also asked me to invest myself and prove my skills in this resequencing by mating with him. To take the offspring back to 10% white dragon or a mix of dragon and confirm cross-dragon species for the dragon species. To match him in other areas I am assuming. He said he would consider a dragon heir or two if I could do that. Something I had not expected and am unsure if that is even possible."

She received an immediate response. "If he refuses to aid us it will not matter. If he does and this is what is required to get him to put his wives in line with resequencing it should be strongly considered. Then we would support a favorable decision from you in this matter, and we would hope you trust in your abilities in this matter."

---

The White Queen laughed. She could not help but laugh, "I am still waiting for answers to other questions but they answered that one immediately. The way they word things sometimes. They would support a 'favorable decision' in this matter.

They cannot say, go and get your brains fucked out by this stud and his oversexed dragon enhanced wives. Just that I should trust my abilities using their labs of course. If I am willing to mate with you to see to this goal of getting your wives and children resequenced."

She shook her head. "Fuck it. Alright, lovers. You have a deal on that. I was horny walking in here from watching you 3 last night, and I know that was tame and loving. I want you to take me fully and in every manner.

I have watched your wedding nights, sometimes repeatedly rewatching them. With Species 874's monitoring capability I never thought about masturbating knowing they would be watching.

It did not stop me from climaxing without touching myself on more than one occasion. Typically while reliving it in my mind in the shower. They never questioned me about it but they knew I was infatuated with you."

Jace smiled, "This is not a one and done thing. You will get pregnant a lot over the next several years if not hundreds of years, lover. To show you're maintaining your skills and improving them as well."

Rayne and Sarah got to her first and helped to get her undressed. Jace sent a message to Shelby and Molly encrypted, "Hit up every alchemy and apothecary you can find. Buy out the healing potion section. I have two ladies coming by, likely later today.

Potential wife candidates. When they arrive send them to the room. Tell them to shut down all comm devices. Lunch will be in the room today. As will dinner. You can imagine what I have planned for the White Queen."

Molly replied for both of them, "You are going to fuck her? A dragon!?"

Jace sent a message back, "Repeatedly to generate offspring. She wants to resequence my wives and offspring. I want her to prove her skills upon her offspring first. Those she generates from me."

Molly looked at Shelby who shook her head, "Yeah, not 15 but putting a dragon in the mix I did not foresee."

They both went and spoke with the nannies to let them know what was going on. Cassy laughed and Renna was shocked. Renna shook her head, "Jace is acting like he is above the law in this matter. I hope he does not end up in trouble."

---

Jace sat back and watched his wives playing while masturbating to collect a sample for CGR. The White Queen was on her back, legs spread and Rayne was eating out her bald bussy while Sarah sat on the White Queen's face with her tongue doing wonders to her. Rayne backed away as Jace shot his first load into a collection receptacle from watching the 3 of them. He looked at Rayne who took it, tagged it, and stored it.

Jace commented, "Kept it slow and loving. I was expecting a hand or 2 by now."

Rayne nodded, "She is a virgin, still."

Jace nodded, "Royal females are supposed to remain virgins until marriage."

The White Queen looked at him, "Not in my future. At least not with a Dragon. Another world, it might be another matter, Jace Rivers. We will see what the future holds and the answers we both get from Species 874. You put a lot more together as you questioned their motives and statements. I have spent too much time with them to think to question them like that."

Jace climbed on the bed and lined up and broke her hymen and she roared out she nodded as her dragon eyes appeared in her form. Jace took it home in 4 strokes and sent her spraying everywhere on each thrust. She had a lot of pent up sexual fluid and she worked to release it all. Jace looked into her eyes, "You better be ovulating big time."

The White Queen nodded, "I am, trust me I am."

He slammed forward an hour into it and unloaded what felt like gallons into her and she squeezed him tighter with her legs and pussy muscles to milk his cock until he shot off again 10 minutes later. He then started right back up and went 30 minutes between shots for the next 5 hours and rolled her over so Rayne could start preparing her ass with all of the seed on the bed.

She and Sarah felt a little left out at this point but they enjoyed the lust show regardless. When Jace bent the Queen forward into Rayne's awaiting pussy, Rayne was not expecting her dragon tongue to take hold and send her over the edge again and again as Sarah went to sucking out and fisting the splayed cunt.

The White Queen had her hand in Rayne's ass and Rayne was wrist deep into both of Sarah's holes as they laid in a triangle with Jace still fucking the White Queen's ass repeatedly. They took a break 10 hours in with the arrival of 2 other ladies who stood there watching this fuckathon going on. Tawney finally got Jace to answer a question, "Who is the third in your bed? We did not see her last night."

Jace smiled, "The White Dragon Queen who is an enchanter and a geneticist. I challenged her to prove her skills with our offspring before she could resequence my other children or wives. She did not have any, after this, she will.

I am counting 15 children and rising. Some of her eggs have multiples in them. I sent a message to Coop telling him I am looking to take the next 2 weeks off, to cover my areas as I might be adding 2 new wives to our group. I got authorization for 3 with a single royal favor, including a wedding gift of a life extension to all of them."

Pammela looked at him, "He knows you are fucking the White Dragon Queen?"

Jace shook his head, "Not yet. The offspring will be resequenced to be like me, but with white dragon genetics or a mix to be no more than 10%. One or two might be made fully dragon if she has the talent."

Pammela asked, "I still have questions." Jace stood after the last deposit and hit the shower quickly and came back in with his armor on while the ladies continued to play in front of their audience which grew to 9 with the nannies and the food arriving at the same time. Molly looked over, "2 more ladies of the household?"

Jace smiled, "Potentially. We are checking compatibility."

She looked at the ladies on the bed, "The White Dragon Queen seems compatible."

Jace smiled, "Not a discussion I want to have at the moment."

The other ladies left after getting breast milk from the fridge from Rayne and setting out the buffet. He started eating, "I have the armor on, not because I am done, but because I activated a stealth field to block out our location and conversation. Your comms would need to be upgraded Pammela.

Tawney does not have the cybernetic comms chip. I have crystals to take you to 100% dragon blocking. You caught where dragons are only 96% dragon. That prevents them from tracking my comms. They can create 100% if talented enough, but without additional help, they cannot trace my comms.

I would be notified the second it was attempted if it were on. I have it installed in an auxiliary slot to shut it off, now and then, as well. Just like Pammela, to keep subordinates from contacting her at all hours. Ask your questions."

Pammela sighed, "Start with the resequencing, and you can call me Pam." Jace played her the entire conversation he had with the White Queen the day before which answered over 90% of her questions. Then played her the one before and up until the White Queen got undressed.

He looked at both of them, "All classified of course."

Pam nodded, "I can see that now. We would keep our dragon species but work to match you in the other areas."

Jace nodded, "Correct, you both have everything but the elven genetics and some of the giant genetics. You might gain spellcasting abilities with the elven genetics. Which is very likely."

Pam sighed, "I have some, just not trained with it. In charge of mechanized units, as General Cooper did. His old unit, in fact. I like the new direction the military was going with getting a G-2 human general. I heard you had a hand in that."

Jace nodded, "The corruption in the elven ranks played a large role in that and with the Marshal Service. That was when Coop became the Director. I will tell you both now, you can join us and find out if we are all sexually compatible. Any children you have you could raise provided you can afford them.

Being entitled would make it a strong option for you, Pam. Even if it is just the 2 of you getting married, it would show she has the assets without me to support her children. This is only for offspring conceived through me. Something to keep in mind.

Keeps them out of CGR. One of the other favors I asked for. That is also if you choose, you can allow them into CGR for quite a bit more than other children. The escape clauses, not for public dissemination."

Pam sighed, "I am old enough to be your mother."

Jace nodded, "I have no Mother." He went into his record on how he was created and both women were shocked at what Sylvia did to create him. Including a discussion on Deathmatches at 10 years old. Something that would be stopped if Jace could work it.

Tawney sighed, "This is about starting another race that Species 874 can feed their knowledge into as they are a dying race. We are just some form of ancestor to them?"

Jace nodded, "Correct, at least genetically compatible and when their population fell to a critically low level they turned to clones. Making copies or copies of copies can degrade over time. They are running out of time to save their legacy.

They need us to help with it. They need us, but they require me. Else they may destroy this world. We have 10 years to answer that question and get a station in orbit high enough to re-establish contact with them. They have a cloaked ship but the only one who can communicate with them is the White Queen.

They could likely access the Dragon Spy Satellites as well from that ship or others. Else this world could be gone in 10 years. Nothing to worry about tonight. Tomorrow I am supposed to meet with them and the White Queen."

The White Queen looked over, "I am still ovulating. Get over here and fuck the shit out of me. Let Rayne and Sarah play with the new ladies for a bit."

Rayne laughed, "I am game if they are."

Tawney watched Jace store his armor and saw he was still rigid, even after that long talk. She shook her head, "Pam, I am game if you are."

Pam got undressed and Tawney followed suit. The four ladies went into the panic room bedroom and left the White Dragon Queen to Jace. He made love to her for almost 2 hours and unloaded twice again and went back too fast and frantic for another 3 hours and unloading every 20 minutes, alternating holes and letting her suck him off in between. Jace looked down, "You are up to 28 and counting. What is normal for a Dragon?"