Junction Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jace had to come to an abrupt halt as a smaller Species 874 craft landed in front of his vehicle. They brought him, children. Doppel spoke, "Rachels's children and Jessica's children. The others that Sylvia had will be taken to our facility into the Deep for now.

They will undergo some resequencing to get them in line with your mix and numbers. These children are already set. They mature and we will want to make clones from them as well to aid in our effort once they metamorph."

Jace nodded, "Thank you for retrieving them and aiding in getting that part of the bargain squared away. I expected as much, again one for each world only. You will eventually be taking blank ones to other realities to do the transfers with your species not in this reality. I know of that plan but it is years out."

Doppel spoke again, "Exactly. The other agreed with your assessment of how we needed to start. Especially after how this possession of this clone has worked thus far. They can now see the issues you outlined would arise. It will take us time to get to that point."

The time Species 874 needed to figure out how to modify the clones to take control and ownership of the Weave and maintain the Hivemind at the same time. They were not concerned with Jace's success for now; only in getting what they needed to succeed. They all felt Doppel was a start, but not the final configuration they needed.

Doppel was too flawed as he was as it did not give them access to the Weave and lost most of its space-based capabilities. Jace contacted Coop and Helen via secure comms. One to tell them he had Rachel's sons. The second was to tell them of the meeting that got him Rachel's sons and Jessica's sons. They were both shocked and Coop was heading for home.

Jace pulled into the garage with a gaggle of ladies there to gather all of the children. Rayne laughed and cried as she hugged him. Her eyes a mixture of happiness and sadness at the loss of her sister again and the fact she got those children back to raise. The White Queen kissed and hugged both ladies before she walked away.

Jace took them all inside as Doppel disappeared with the White Queen again. Jace noticed he still had 2 ladies waiting for him. He smiled at Pamella and Tawney. He put his field up and explained about the 6 additional children to all of the ladies in the house, all sons, that just arrived. He worked to name them, The two identified as Rachel's children were bigger and older than the others.

He named them Jacob and Darren after Jacob and Darla. Then he went with Jessie after his mother, Ranger, Travis in honor of his fallen commander, and Vincent. He had heard the Gold King's name while unpronounceable sounded similar to Vin something. To honor the Gold King he chose Vincent.

He sent the information to the Minister of Defense on the 6 additional males that were turned over to him by Species 874's efforts. Also their names for the rolls with their genetics matching his when he was in the program, and how their names were chosen.

He looked at Tawney and Pammela and explained what happened at the RECD meeting. Including everything, Doppel told them. He explained what a doppelganger was.

Why he chose that name to better identify him because he looked different and was a biological HE now and not a hermaphrodite or intersexed. He then explained the differences between both terms.

Pammela sighed, "Alright, they got screwed over by genetics centuries ago and this other race wanted to get all the humans and start over again. Species 874 hijacked this mission and are looking to save themselves in multiple realities. That is just weird, but it explains why they are so genetics focused."

Jace nodded, "These 6 will likely be like me, they may mutate or go through a metamorphosis to match mine. It will be interesting to know what will happen."

Tawney looked at him, "We are not looking to pick up and move to another world now?"

Jace sighed, "For now, that could change in the future. The White Queen is in for a shocker."

Coop asked, "How so?"

Jace laughed, "I told her if she wanted to resequence my children she had to do her own first. Her own from me."

Coop sat there open-mouthed, "You fucked a White Dragon?"

Rayne and Sarah smiled, "We helped, but she is voracious. Used no healing potions at all. She kept coming and kept taking it over and over again. She has a wicked tongue to rival Jace's."

Jace nodded, "Last I looked, while she had that ring off, she had 62 growing in her. That was likely to increase to as many as 80 or more. There was still some division in the works when she finally shut off ovulation. She did not tell me how she did it, just that she finally managed to do it and I could stop finally."

---

The White Queen took the Ring and checked the scan. She released only 20 eggs but had 81 children on the way. She sighed, "Damned he is very virile and fertile."

One of the others sent her a message, "How did you shut down ovulation?"

She sighed, "I didn't, it just finally stopped on its own. Every egg has 3-5 inside of them. Did you do anything to make me attracted to him? Because I seriously want to marry that man and his ladies."

They shook their heads as the next message came up, "We believe it was a pheromone attraction. The clone is not releasing them at all. Something our minds have forgotten how to do. Bred or programmed out of us. The one he calls Doppel is attempting to generate semen samples with no luck. One went in and gave him a hand and had better results, but they all came back infertile."

The White Queen went down and ran a scan over Doppel and then a scan over the other one's body. She nodded to herself, "Something speculated about your race and handling samples. They tended to sterilize the samples. Something in Species 874."

She took matters into her hand and collected a sample from Doppel manually and got a fertile sample. She sighed, "Case proven. She analyzed them and shook her head, "They are fertile but the motility is half of the source subjects recorded records. Likely from the cloning process or the proximity to the others presents a problem. Still viable, but far less fertile. She stored and marked the sample for further analysis.

Doppel looked at her, "I do not wish to seem crude or mean, but we don't find you attractive. Even in this form, I am in, I do not find him attractive. I think this goes back to this mind being in this body. What Jace warned about appears to be true. We do not know how to get aroused by these forms."

The White Queen nodded, "Jace warned you over a few different things, including that Hivemind. I have incubation units to build. Five of them, 4 eggs in each. Will take up a lot of space. I cannot modify them in the egg, because of the numbers in each egg. They will have to hatch first."

Species 874 shook their heads, "We should try one with the fewest in it first. Dose them to be asleep to avoid movement. Try and do them one at a time."

She sighed, "Higher risk with the children doing it that way. I will confirm with Jace on that matter. They are his children as well after all."

They sent another message, "Unless you can get him to agree to mate resequencing first. He had 2 new ones he was considering."

The White Queen had them send Jace a text from the Satellite, "Jace, we need you and the 2 new ladies at the lab. Signed Doppel."

Jace put his armor back on and the two ladies froze. "Something wrong?"

Jace shook his head, "No we are being summoned by Species 874. They need the 3 of us at the lab. You 2 and me."

They got dressed as they were curious about this lab. Jace teleported them in, "We are over 5,000 meters down in The Deep. The pressure would crush us without their abilities to stabilize this to support us. He put his hand on the pad and it opened. Jace nodded, "Because of Doppel, my DNA has to be in the system for him to get through the security."

They nodded their understanding and walked into the White Queen and she waved them back to her quarters which were dragon size plus some. She sighed, "I have an issue with your request." She pulled up the numbers from the scan and Jace read them. The other ladies gasped as Tawney asked, "81 eggs?"

The White Queen shook her head, "That would not have been a problem. Only 20 eggs. From 3-5 in each egg. I cannot resequence them in the egg that way. If it were one to an egg sure. 2 would be risky. 3 is another matter. They want to know if the ladies would consent first. So they can get a couple of female clones going with the right numbers. Especially Tawney."

Jace looked to the 2 ladies, "You not only have her but Species 874 helping out if there is an issue. The choice is yours though."

Tawney sighed, "I want to keep my eye color. I will give it a go."

Pam smiled, "Same on the eye color. It goes well for me, then you can do her. I've had a longer life if things go wrong."

The White Queen nodded, "Very well."

She spent the next 12 hours resequencing Pammela and then another 12 doing Tawney and had no issues. Both developed the dragon eyes in the process as she ensured they had the same 10% Species 874 DNA in both of them.

It reacted the same way and metamorphosis occurred almost immediately because of their ages and brought the numbers to the same percentages, with different Dragon types. They took the cells they needed for making clones.

Species 874 sent a message to both of them, "We thank you for doing this for us. With this, we can harvest cloned eggs. Then see about creating offspring outside of the womb and inside of the womb of some of our own."

Before they left the White Queen did the life-extension spell on both of them as a thank you. Which made them both very happy. To look 18-20 years old. Their Ki was still rising and they got the deluxe package put into them that his wives got. Including memory transfers into the empty Ki units that were modified to convert LF once they transferred to the person.

Jace got them back while still in a stealth field and teleported them to the inner gate and then the home entrance where they went inside. They went to the bedroom and Rayne screamed out, "What the fuck?!"

Tawney raised a hand, "We had a choice in the matter. They resequenced us both. Changed the 874 DNA to be a spot-on match to his, the Mutation or metamorphosis kicked in almost immediately. You were right, I gained some height and likely magical talent that will need to be trained. She ensured the Giant DNA did not affect either of our eye colors. All numbers match between him and me.

She could not do her children, Not sure how long their eggs go before hatching. I believe it is 2 years on a full dragon. Not sure about a mixed dragon human if you will. There were too many in each of the 20 eggs she had inside of her, from 3-5 in every single one of them. 81 children coming from her."

Jace nodded, "She gets to name them all."

The ladies laughed at that. Rayne smiled as Jace got undressed again. He started with Tawney and Jace took her long and hard through 8 straight ejaculations into her cervix. Then Jace did the same with Pammela then he did 7 in each of their asses starting with Pammela as the wifes had taken to prepare the 2 of them.

They each went through 40 bottles of healing and he was not even through the first day as he started up on Rayne and Sarah again for 6 in each hole on both of them. Then switched back to the other two for 10 more rounds in each hole. He never went to sleep but the ladies took shifts.

He balanced it out after that, doing a couple at a time and ensuring he made love to all of them in 2-hour blocks. The couples switched around as they went through 14 days of straight sex between them, Jace extended his leave in the process.

Jace sent a message with a date off to get their cybernetic units in place. He had sent Dr. Bowman hi-res images of their eyes to make sure they matched. Jace only paused to have them each collect samples.

He got them involved in this process to get what was needed for the CGR facility. Dr. Bowman came in and did the new cybernetics on the ladies at the end of the 2 weeks and before the wedding.

He had them do the other ladies in the house the week before, but their room was strictly off-limits during that visit. Tawney and Pammela both agreed after that royal fuckathon and lovemaking session that they wanted to marry him. They knew he was built to wreck sex with another man.

Jace got all the ladies the titanium bone enhancers and the muscle regenerators as well. He wanted them protected, all of them, including the ladies on staff. They had the ceremony out behind the house at the pond as per normal. Dr. Bowman attended while he was there. He wanted to gather data and feed some information back to the Gold King as he was a bit concerned.

Jace already had the rings and Rayne, being the smart woman she was, had them deliver an assortment of dresses in the same style as the other ladies while they were waiting for them to get back from the lab in The Deep. They were married at the pond in the back. Jace removed their trackers for them after the wedding and explained none of his wives had them.

Jace sent a text to the Minister of Defense, Tawney Fires and Pammela Waters were now both Mrs. Rivers number 3 and 4. Also, they had the life-extension already done and the new tech installed by Species 874 and the White Dragon Queen.

That they both agreed to be resequenced and Tawney matched Jace's genetics while Pammela had her Mithril Dragon species being different. They both experienced the metamorphosis and came out at the same percentages.

Tawney had 5 children within her including 3 girls with 2 boys. Pammela had 6, 4 boys, and 2 girls. They ran out of healing potions in the house 3 times and sent the ladies out for more of them each time.

The Minister of Defense forwarded the message to the Gold King, encrypted, of course, He titled it "Jace, wives 3 and 4, one former spec-ops, and one retired General."

The Gold King looked at it and nodded, "They will be creating a race. Makes me wonder where number 5 is located. He might be looking for a different dragon species. He had gold, silver, mithril, and bronze.

With 12 children born and more on the way. At least that he is raising. The others from Sylvia's lab were all turned over to Species 874 as demanded."

The RECD had not met since Species 874 sent that ultimatum to all of them. His first wife turned to him, "Jace again?"

The Gold King nodded, "Jace has been playing by the rules thus far. I am worried he will leave this Kingdom for the new one the White Dragon Queen is creating with Species 874. They are looking at making him and those like him an entitled race. Many of the others do not like that fact. Some are trying to figure out a way to duplicate him. Others wish to destroy him."

She smiled, "I just want you to fertilize this next batch of eggs as I am ovulating again as are your other wives."

The Gold King chuckled and started pounding his way through the line of wives he had. He then recalled the smell during the meeting. The female White Dragon had had sex and it was with Jace. He did not pick it up on it until now. He proceeded to fuck the daylights out of his wives, being more aggressive than usual.

The Gold King sent a text message to Jace highly encrypted, "I got your message. I heard you named one of your sons after me, as best of a human translation of my name as you could get. Strong name and I am honored. Though, I am wanting to know if you plan to announce a marriage to the White Dragon Queen? I just realized I could smell you on her at that last meeting."

---

Jace had followed the ladies out to the Holly Wilds so they could collect belongings. He then made an excuse and went off to The Deep. He went inside and found the White Queen hard at work. He saw a monitor next to her, "Need your assistance with a response to a message."

He threw it up on the monitor. She lost all color.

She sighed, "Tell him as the head Royal of my line I am permitted to fuck who I want when I want. Just as he has done, including Sylvia and his first assistant, among many others. Let me know if he wants a complete list of the female and male humans he has had sex with during his life?

As a geneticist, I found it to be an interesting experiment as it generated 81 offspring from 20 eggs that I will be resequencing to EEHSHE's standards. Using my White Dragon Species in the mix instead. This will aid Species 874 in their cloning efforts for the other timelines.

Also, expand this new race. I am not looking for a Dragon mate as of right now because the RECD destroyed the rest of my family lines to draw upon. The other line holds no interest in me as they hate my guts and want me dead as confirmed by Species 874. That is all."

Jace sighed, "I know you want to marry me and my wives."

She nodded, "I want you to be my husband. The fifth wife if you will. It might have to wait until after we have our City-State. Though I want you now."

Jace nodded, "That is what he fears. Me leaving his City-State for another, for you. You might consider some form of Alliance with him at some point given his support of me."

She sighed, "Alliances are bound in marriage. If he wants an Alliance with me then it would have to be bound into my marriage with you."

Jace smiled at her, "We will see, but I do have an open slot left."

She smiled, "I know you do and 4 voracious and attractive women to keep us both entertained in the meantime." She handed him a Dragon Crystal. "You can use this to contact me. Another communication crystal, but tied to just one I have in this necklace. You can wear it as a necklace or install it in your eye and encrypt the communication, though I might have issues with unencrypting it."

Jace nodded, "Saves me from teleporting so often. I will wear it in a ring for now. A sign of our commitment. I will add a toying message of my own to the response. He knows I record everything and it will keep his mind busy formulating a response. Keep him on his heels on how to respond."

She went over and found a ring and then worked to meld it into the ring for him. She smiled, "I like the sentiment and the commitment."

Jace went back to the airlock room and then teleported out to his car. Jace sent a message back to the Gold King, "I have not asked her, should I?"

He then added her response to the inquiry as an audio file of her initial response, not of her desire to marry him. He held that back. Jace ended his messages with, "That is all, Your Majesty."

The Gold King was well into his 4th wife when he got the response directly to him, along with the audio file from the White Dragon Queen. He launched forward and filled up his wife's spasming cunt.

The Gold King chuckled, "Well she did not deny it. The White Queen got fucked by Jace. In fact, she owned it. She let me know who I had fucked around with that the RECD would be pissed to know about. At least one of them, along with the fact that she could generate up a list of them if needed. A veiled threat. It will be interesting to see where her experiments lead."

He did not respond to Jace's message on if he should marry her or not or tell anyone of the children in that message. That would be a whole other can of worms. He knew Jace recorded everything and he would have to word a careful response someday, but not anytime soon as he was not ready to address that just yet.

He noticed he had a message from Dr. Bowman which included the changes in the new wives and the new eyes being seen again. He sent a wedding photo and he provided scan data that showed they were both pregnant with 5 and 6 already.

"With effective 'Ki' of 10,500. That 500 of it was his base, the storage unit was 5,000 and I could not explain the additional 5,000 at all from my scan."

1...56789...12