Junction Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Gold King knew it was likely from the memory transfer Species 874 did. They made Jace and those ladies that much harder to kill. Species 874 was taking no chances with them.

---

11 Dragon leaders, 10 of the RECD Executive Council, and 1 who was outside of the Executive Council, the head of BoulDenver. As he was closer to the Gold-King's lands. They all gathered on a remote island. They used draconic telepathy to communicate this meeting, 12 were invited, 1 refused.

The King of San Angeles as they would not tell him what it was for and he feared a trap, which was not far off from the truth. If he failed to agree with whatever plan they came up with to eliminate Jace and Species 874, with the Peace Treaty being damned in regards to Jace Rivers.

No bodyguards and no communication devices. They wanted to discuss the Species 874 issue. The Bronze leader was furious. They were in a large underground cavern and ready to begin this meeting on how to deal with Species 874 and this threat they all perceived. The Bronze leader went to speak, "This Species 874 and this Jace Rivers is a threat to us all..." He paused as he smelled them.

He looked over, "There are humans nearby and something else."

A small ball bounced into the center of the room and the image of Doppel appeared, "Some will only learn the hard way. We warned you we would be monitoring you all. While our ships cannot communicate inside of the Weave.

We can through our Hivemind. We developed technologies to counter your abilities to teleport. Feel free to try. You will find electronic force walls in place at the cavern entrance. You likely smelled us, me in particular, as the device was put into place sealing you inside.

You have brought yourself into this mess. Your refusal to believe in technology as being the greatest power of them all. We allowed you to be the Alpha predators and got your people to accept this role as leaders."

They played historical records from Species 874 outlining how the dragons could live. Could be the Alpha predators in this new world order. A concept put forth by Species 874 almost 3 millennia earlier. The hundreds of dragons in attendance at that time seeing how humans were needed.

Yet with their technology, they could become more. It was the founding meeting of the RECD, with Species 874 being present in how to establish these technological centers that they now relied upon. How to set up this new government based on the human's feudal system.

They 'listened', from a device like the one on the floor as Species 874 explained through a voice synthesizer, "Ki is not for you. It is for us and our work with humans to aid us in saving our species."

One dragon went to attack and killed that member of Species 874. The one behind him vaporized the dragon in question. The voice continued, "Be under no illusion, you are the Alpha predator because we allow you to be. Nothing more."

To stress that point 100 others were vaporized who went to face off with the one 150 cm tall member of the species that they could not get near as he had a strong tech shield. He killed the 100 before they could kill the one clone.

They were shown images of a ship filled with clones, "We could just exterminate you all just as easily. We would hope this is the last time we have to prove we are the Alpha predator you should all fear. We will fade away at some point but never be truly gone. As when we are truly gone, your existence and this world will come to an end."

The voice and image of Doppel reappeared, "Now you will note you cannot teleport away. This sphere is preventing this from happening. Don't worry, it will be destroyed soon enough. But you need to be taught a lesson it seems. The way will be cleared when the sphere disappears as it will destroy itself in an EMP flash in 3, 2, 1."

The device exploded into a violent EMP surge. Most of the dragons in the room were stunned unconscious. All of them were suffering as all of the technology in each leader was destroyed as well.

Those conscious, who could manage it, teleported home to a safe room. All in need of new technology if they wished to keep it. One was the Bronze King who was among his wives before falling to the ground.

When he awoke 10 days later his first wife looked at him, "Our surgeons spent time fixing you. Your new cybernetic unit is installed. You arrive back with no Species 874 DNA in your system. You have the new technical augmenter for LF regeneration in you. Species 874 delivered them after the Ki units failed to work. The enhanced storage unit that was given to our scientists is now installed to work with LF.

You are unable to use Ki at all. You teleported that virus back to this room. If affected all of your wives, and our eggs. We all had to have this new tech installed. Whatever virus you got hit by seems to have had a very short lifespan, but we all got it from you. They regenerated your biological eye as that tech is not working yet."

He raised his head and fumed, "Species 874 making a fucking point and setting an example. They could monitor us and where we teleported too. They hit 11 of the world leaders with this virus at a clandestine meeting. They showed us the images from the beginning.

The path our ancestors set us down to build up the technology base they needed to do their work. We have been puppets to them since the beginning of Junction. They gave us the initial locations to work from. They assigned us our given form of government.

They raised us to be on top of the food chain, they requested one thing. To not mess with humans and what they did with Ki. When one challenged that, 101 fell before they could kill the second one of them.

They had a ship filled with these clones. They demonstrated what it would be like to lose our technology to an EMP. Just us, let alone our City-State. Then they forced the cure on those in the room at the same time. It is time for a City-State visit. I am going to San Angeles. The Executive Council of the RECD will house an in-person meeting in San Angeles."

---

Doppel was prepared for this contingency. He had not expected them to be conscious enough to teleport away so quickly, but that virus was made to be short-lived, only 2 minutes to affect those in the room. It spread farther than they planned but it was designed not to harm humans or them. They made their point crystal clear to the anarchists in the room.

---

Jace was en route to the Avalon wilds when he got a message from the First Assistant, "The Executive Council of the RECD has asked for you to attend a meeting at the Palace. No White Dragon Queen and no Species 874 please."

Jace sighed, "The Gold King sits on the Executive Council. I will comply, but I need to know is this a business meeting or a Marshal meeting?"

She sighed, "With the RECD, I would assume a business meeting. You are likely to be disarmed."

Jace shook his head, "Then with them wanting to kill me I would be inclined to protect this City-State still and refuse if that is the case. My Death would cause the destruction of this world. Get guidance from the Gold King on this matter. I am heading home to change clothes for this business meeting. I am awaiting word if he wishes me to risk his Kingdom and this world to attend."

Jace ended comms and returned home. He summoned up his armor and moved his guns into the holsters he built into the armor. Then attached his bow to the armor. Finally, he stored it and put on a suit after storing the armor back into his non-detectable magical necklace.

He activated the communications in the ring and contacted The White Queen as he sighed, "The RECD Executive Council wants to meet me alone. This might be confrontational. If it is, it could turn deadly."

She sighed, "Species 874 has ships decloaked over every City-State, as soon as you enter the area. The mods you did to your armor and your abilities should see you through this. I never told them about the other enchanting you did, I could not see that necklace as being magical anymore. None of them will pick it up."

Jace smiled, "I accept your offer of marriage. The bond is complete. Let it never be said I did not accept it following Royal Dragon customs."

The White Queen was ecstatic with him saying that and smiled, "Thank you, my husband."

Jace smiled, "I will fight for you and your rights in this meeting, my wife."

The White Queen laughed, "I thank you for protecting my honor and being my champion in these matters, my husband."

Jace got back to his vehicle and decided to teleport outside the Palace complex instead. Just as the First Assistance came on the line, "The Gold King is willing to risk it. He said business suit, as it has no gloves. He said you would know what that means."

Jace smiled, "Inform him I am in my suit, I plan to potentially talk about mission number 6 if things become confrontational. I want him prepared if that comes up. I am making my way through your security. I left my weapons with my armor."

She sighed, "I will pass the message along."

She sent the message via a text, "He is at the palace, having teleported to that location and is wearing a suit with no armor or weapons. He may discuss mission 6 if things become confrontational and wanted you aware if it comes to that."

The Gold King smiled to himself. He knew of the mission but did not understand how he did what he did. Something told him, he might find out more today if it came up.

---

Jace made it through security and as expected he found himself manacled to keep him from casting. Jace simply shook his head as he was taken to the large meeting room. Jace noticed a large number of guards, 80 in the room, plus the 20 members of the RECD Executive Council.

Jace walked forward as all the monitors in the room came alive with those ships decloaked over every City-State in this world. They all looked at the implied threat. Jace bowed to the Gold King, "You requested to see me, Your Majesty?"

The Bronze King looked at Jace, "You will address me and address me as Your Majesty."

Jace smiled, "King of the Bronze Dragons. Head of the RECD council, the cure has been applied to you and half of this council so far, I see. My tech is still working, even with these manacles. I hope you are finding the new tech to your liking.

I am sorry to see the cybernetics computers and eyes have not been upgraded just yet, but it looks like clerical regeneration has been done on most of you instead, for now. As you have two functional dragon eyes. As to calling you 'your Majesty', That will not happen as it is against dragon courtly procedures to show loyalty and reverence to you without the Gold King requesting it. Which he has not.

I am a citizen of San Angeles, an entitled citizen who has been loyal to the Gold King my entire life. He has earned me saying that to him. You have not and there are no records of being called anything other than a King or Queen of the species by a non-subject in any public records. Why am I here now?"

The Bronze King looked at the Gold King, "Instruct him!"

The Gold King laughed, "No. He is right and I will not give that level of authority to you over him until I know what this meeting is all about. You have kept me in the dark, for the most part.

Therefore, I am disinclined to acquiesce to your request. You head the Council, not my Kingdom and not in my City-State! Jace is right, and you know he is right. He has had courses in the etiquette of the RECD as part of his upbringing and training."

The Bronze King was still fuming mad, "This Speieces 874 attacked several leaders of this council."

Jace sighed, "When and where did this occur? This is the first I have heard of it and you requested they not be here, King of the Bronze Dragons."

One Monitor lit up and it showed the entire exchange, including the history. Jace shook his head as he listened. Doppel likely fed this into the room. He had more questions to deal with in regards to Species 874 as he now saw them as an even bigger threat than before.

Jace turned back to them, "They warned you they could monitor everywhere, including this room. They tracked your movements. Likely from WGPS tags in some of your Ki expansion units. Your manufactures liked to install them in the 5,000Ki units you tend to use.

To send missiles or to track the recipients of those devices' locations, controlled by your manufacturers, humans of course who know your locations because of those tags. Something to think about as it is a double-edged sword to let them monitor your locations as well.

To coordinate an attack against a dragon if desired, likely why you allow it for export to many dragons. To always know where they are located. Species 874 tracking you and recording this conversation goes back to Species 874's warning you about being monitored by them. Not by me, I issued no threats.

I worked to reign in the rhetoric during that meeting, if you choose to remember my given comments on the matter. I made no threats. The demands made by them were simply 'matter of fact' demands. If you are unable to address them, why do you think I would do any better, King of the Bronze Dragons?"

He looked over, "I should kill you where you stand."

Jace nodded. Held his hands forward and the cuffs fell away in front of them all. "Following RECD law, I will accept this challenge in a duel to the death with you."

Jace summoned on his armor and his weapons were affixed to them as he took his gloves off. "Are you withdrawing from the challenge? Or does this entitled and armed human scare you, King of the Bronze Dragons? I have never killed a Dragon, but I am more than fully capable of doing so.

Even disabling Dragon level manacles when I choose to. My necklaces that stored by armor was enchanted to not be detectable by dragons, especially those who are only 96% dragons. As in all of the guards in this palace currently."

The Gold King was shocked Jace would use that rule in this situation. That he managed to smuggle weapons and his armor into this meeting. The rest of the Council looked to the Bronze King to decide the matter.

A text message appeared on one screen, "If Jace dies in this one-on-one challenge we will not hold any City-states responsible. If they interfere, those that do, their armies will be throwing rocks as EMP's are used to bring all interfering City-States back to a non-technological beginning.

Signed Doppel of Species 874."

Jace pointed, "Your escape clause from reprisals for this duel. Nobody interferes in this one-on-one match up. I will also tell you I had one mission against your Kingdom during my service. One that was highly successful even. We brought back our entire team from that mission, except for the other 2 who ran on point, but we brought their bodies home.

I destroyed 4 jets and 8 drones with one spell after those 2 died. You had air superiority and I took it all away with one spell. Then we ruled over your battlefield. We trapped your dragon military on the lower levels of the complex at the same time. They were young and did not know how to teleport. We got what we came for.

The destruction of your Burmese Reactor, intelligence from a few of your computers that still worked on the first and second floor, and the damage it did to your war efforts. The war you were in the middle of planning against my King.

The reason he would not give that level of control to you today is the information we had already pulled back from that very mission. We took your plans and patents and then wiped your systems of them. Once we built those pieces we needed, your 'efforts' against us were useless."

The Bronze King jumped over the table and into the middle of the room, "Challenge accepted!"

Jace activated his ring, "My wife, The Bronze King had accepted a duel to the death from me. Stand by and do not answer yet, as I fight for you, my wife."

Jace waited for him to move. He caught the bronze King's head rearing back to launch a breath weapon when Jace extended his hands and hit with a focused EMP charge into just the one Dragon who screamed his head off. Jace had his swords in his hands next, mag-locked them together into a sword staff, and sent them flying straight into his mouth lit up like a spear.

They flew straight in and then helicoptered around once inside the mouth, and then sliced the head off the Bronze dragon and his blood spurted everywhere as his body convulsed and his sawed-off neck flung back and forth. The blood just covered Jace over and over again.

Jace's swords came back, "The spoils are yours, my wife. Have Species 874 empty LonUblins bank, all of their patents, sack assets from their palace, seize their entitled races, and claim them as your own with the humans. Take it all, as it belongs to you. Then activate the EMP over what is left if you so desire, my wife."

One of the other Dragons looked at Jace, "You cannot seize Dragon lands like that!"

Jace smiled, "My wife, the one I was speaking with, is the Queen of the White Dragons. She is seizing them. Your people destroyed her lineage and she was free to marry who she chose to marry...me. She now heads this Council. Does another member wish to challenge her husband and champion in this matter?"

Jace played the offer of marriage to them, then its acceptance and completing the bond. His statement, about "Fighting for her in this meeting" and her calling him out as "her champion."

The Gold King was shocked by the announcement, but Jace had the message of him asking the King if he should ask her to marry him. He did not use that, yet. He never responded but the Gold King now found himself in a pinch as the RECD could see him conspiring in this matter. Especially with the armor and weapons getting into the room. Jace could see the turmoil within the Gold King.

Jace gave him his way out, "Your Majesty, as mentioned by my wife, alliances are struck with a marriage."

Jace played her other message, part of it.

Jace nodded, "That is what he fears. Me leaving his City-State for another, for you. You might consider some form of alliance with him at some point given his support of me."

She sighed, "Alliances are bound in marriage. If he wants an Alliance with me then it would have to be bound into my marriage with you."

Jace smiled, "Do you wish to accept her offer of an Alliance, Your Majesty?"

The Gold King thought about it before responding. He had a 10-year peace agreement that had been broken twice within the first 3 days. An Alliance with this White Dragon Queen looked like a very good tactical decision that Jace just handed him. He finally nodded, "We will work through drawing up the papers to form this Alliance. I am under a Peace treaty with the Other City-States."

Jace nodded, "10 others can either owe reparations for that clandestine meeting to work to attack Species 874 and my wife's entitled races, admit they were conspiring to break the peace treaty by going after me and deal with the Gold King's reparations, have all of there City-States hit by an EMP, or accept this arrangement here and now as being factual.

My wife's ruling over this council, as you challenged her husband and champion as demonstrated by the recorded conversations I have played back to you. Those are choices and the latter is the easiest choice to take right now and save what honor you might have left."

Jace brought up a holovid display and pointed to the ring on his hand with the Dragon Crystal. "The Ring she gave me to seal our mating. She carries 81 of my children, they will be resequenced back to my entitled races standards.

Else they will be resequenced to be completely a White Dragon. To allow her to have an heir or 3 to the throne. She is a geneticist and she could do it, as she has for many of you. As you can see, I can kill a dragon if forced to do so. I have held back on many occasions, but that will not be the case when you attack me and this City-State and my wife the White Queen and her City-State."

1...678910...12