June of '19. Charlie and the Park

Story Info
I was absolutely not going to fuck Charlie.
2.7k words
4.39
4.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd met Charlie at a bar. Rather, my wife had met up with Charlie at a bar and introduced us.

She's a ringer playing darts. Charlie had tried to take her on. It went poorly for him.

I was sitting outside in the stifling, sticky day, enjoying a mojito under the large sail style awning on the bar's patio. Mel and Charlie walked up with their beers and a fresh cocktail for me.

"Joe, Charlie. Charlie, Joe." I nodded at the guy, my height (5'9"), slender, tastefully short brown hair and mustache/goatee. He had a 'young Donald Sutherland' appearance. Animal House age.

He smiled and shook my hand, "Horrible to meet you. Your wife took me for ten bucks." His voice was somewhat effeminate and it fit him well.

"That's on you." I said, taking my last sip before having to pick mint out of my teeth.

The very next statement, "She tells me you're bisexual. That true?"

I looked at Mel. She'd played three rounds of darts with dude and talked about our sex life? I mean, she knew the guy but three games?

She shrugged and grinned, "Don't be so suburban. You're not closeted." I was buzzing anyway. I shrugged.

"Yeah, bisexual. Wouldn't have it any other way." I smiled back at him.

A moment passed before he said, "You're blatant_bi_guy." He said.

"Good guess, how'd you know?" I asked looking at Mel and smiling.

He sat on my side of the table, "Your build, hair color. And you're the only hit on the app in under 100 feet."

I glanced at my phone. I'd left apps open. I usually did when I wasn't at work. I glanced at my phone and perused. "Sld_Snk"? I said in a query.

He answered yes and I checked his profile. Nude pics, tastefully done laying in bed. His cock was a slender, beautiful thing. Foreskin just to the tip of his head, a uniform white so brilliant it was almost transluscent and a set of

testicles that looked almost delicate.

"Beautiful setup." I said, handing the phone to Mel. He'd smiled when I was looking but was somewhat taken back by my handoff.

I waved it off, "Either she can look or I can describe it in extraordinary detail." He visibly relaxed.

Earlier in the day, Mel had gone out with one of her straight married friends to the local outlet mall. The straight married friend ate her out twice in two different changing rooms, because apparently 'straight' covers a lot nowadays.

I mean, how many app profiles have you seen where the dude is "straight" and can't be in a room with you for five minutes before he's trying to get your cock in his ass? Apparently some of Mel's female friends subscribe to that as well.

But if they're "straight", then they're not cheating, right?

While getting ready to go out, Mel had given me the entire rundown. I then dragged her back in the shower and bent her over, my six inches sliding into her with ease.

Believe me, the action with her friend had put her in a mood. We left the house almost a half hour late.

We still made it to the restaurant for dinner before the Saturday madness took place. During the meal...which we don't use our phones through...she'd gotten several texts from one of her hookups that she saw when we walked into the bar.

This guy, a married gent in his early 30's, thoroughly believed she was cheating on me, because it made him feel better about cheating on his wife. Personally I knew that he was uncut, somewhere a touch under six inches but on the thick side. He had a pair of heavy, pendulous balls that would slam into her asshole in a tantalizing way in the right position.

His cum tasted like our old friend Ray, musky and thick, with an undertaste of something antiseptic. Since we both loved eating cum, it wasn't hard to picture.

Apparently, according to texts, he was going to be available later that night. The wife and kids were going to Pine Mountain and he'd love to get with her.

"I told Joe I was going to a bar with some friends. Pick me up about ten?" She'd answered him. It was now a quarter till. His car was already parked in the rear. A fairly important guy in town, he wasn't about ready to be seen.

"So I can leave you boys alone to your own devices?" She said in her buzzing joviality. I just nodded, there wasn't a good chance I'd be fooling around with Charlie.

"Where's she going?" He asked.

I glanced over to where she was sliding into his car, "She's got a hookup. The guy she's cheating on me with." I took a sip of the cocktail with just a hint of a comfortable numbness in my head.

His eyes were saucers, "Wait, she says she's cheating on you?" He asked somewhat shocked.

Laughter. I didn't realize it was me for a second, "Oh shit, sorry. Yeah, she's not actually cheating on me. I'll know every motion they're gonna go through when she tells me later. The guy thinks she is."

He laughed, "That's...kinda funny."

"Mel is a goddam sexual tyrannosaurus." Apologies to Jesse Ventura for stealing his line, "No two men could keep up with her. We've had an open relationship since day one."

"Nice." He nodded and went back to his phone briefly. "Group stuff. Public. Nudity. Gloryholes. Bathhouses. Wait...watersports?"

I nodded back to him on all. "Does Mel..."

"Dude, she was right here with my profile on her hand. We're as open as two people can be with each other." He nodded in approval.

He slid over, "So...public?" I related to him a story from my '19th' birthday. "Gloryholes?" I followed with a bathhouse memory.

He kinda looked into the distance, "Holy shit." He said and glanced back at me.

A moment later he went to get more drinks.

We talked about a thousand other things after he came back and I drank my last one then waited for it to start leaving my system. I wasn't so far I couldn't drive. I just didn't want to take the chance.

"Mind if I catch a ride home?" He asked when I'd said I was gonna go. I shrugged and said sure.

His place was on the way home. Again, I wasn't planning to screw Charlie.

About a minute after he was in the car he pulled his pants down.

"You sure this is a good idea?" I asked. "Could get...complicated."

He snickered, "I think it'll be fine." He began to stroke a hardening rod that I only glanced at in my peripheral.

I didn't see a lot of hair, either natural or groomed. I wasn't sure. He was uncut and by my estimate probably 5" while two-thirds of the way hard. Not too far off from his profile picture. I should hire his photographer.

While his right hand was occupied on himself, he reached over to run his left over my crotch. He had a soft touch, not trying to rub the fabric into my skin.

Again...not 'trying' to bang Charlie.

"Hey, pull over here. This is a cool park." The car said it was 11:45 PM. 'A cool park' at nearly midnight. Riiiight.

There was a red Tahoe in the parking lot already, apparently vacant. I took a spot a comfortable distance away, rolled down the windows and killed the car. "Are you certain this is a good idea? Absolutely positive?"

In answer he got out of the car, walked to my open window and stuck himself through.

My hand went up. Loose skin, but rock hard below, nearly trembling from agitation. I pulled my fingers along it once, twice.

Fully erect he was just shy of six. Under my digits I felt raised areas below the surface, small bumps behind his head. His area was trimmed, just enough to trap scents.

His body, over the course of the day. The faintest hint of some soap. A tiny splash of his last trip to the urinal.

My mouth opened and surrounded him. He tasted much like his bouquet, a days' worth of living. I started trying to over-produce saliva to start more comfortably, less force.

He immediately inhaled and surged as I took a good half of him into my flooded mouth. I figured with the way he'd been gentle over my pants that he wanted something subtle, easy.

I lightly played my tongue along his foreskin. To be honest, after I lost my male-virginity, it took nearly five years for my first uncut cock.

So my mentality treated it like the mirror of a circumcised guy. I played with and explored foreskin the same way I did a circumcision scar. They were alien landscapes that my tongue had to completely conquer.

My movements were simple, light suction as I withdrew. An overload of saliva both ways and my tongue active, but not insistent.

"Goddam dude! You're...you're fucking good." He said, his breath already ragged and rushed. I just kept doing what I was doing. I'm not champion level but I usually do ok.

He moved towards my right...his left...to look that direction. I could move my mouth that way and saw another guy close to the car, up by the hood.

Maybe six feet tall from my vantage point, my face at the window of the car. He was pretty chubby, but I couldn't make much of his features out in the darkness. His athletic shorts were around his knees as he pumped away quickly on himself, also hidden in the dark. His deep, dark skin tone didn't help me catch many features.

When both of us saw him he moved closer. He was bald and a mustache/goatee combo. Glasses reflected some of the sparse street light.

"You (screen name)?" He asked Charlie, who turned back towards me and nodded. I went back to work while some of the dialogue followed. "That mouth feel good?" Again Charlie answered in the affirmative. "How's his ass feel?"

Let me reiterate here. There was definitely, positively no way I was going to fuck Charlie.

Only a few minutes later I was kneeling on the seat of a picnic table. My gym bag lives in the trunk of the car. My toiletry bag has a bottle of Astroglide inside.

A decent helping was in my crack and asshole. Two of my fingers were covered in it as I'd made sure there was a clear avenue.

The new guy stood next to Charlie as I felt his knob push towards me and begin to spread me open.

Despite the hot night, some 80°+, as his head fully entered me, he said, "Goddam man, you're a thousand degrees in there."

The new guy asked, "Is it hot? Is it tight? You gonna breed him?"

"You damn right I'm gonna breed him." And I felt Charlie press in insistently. It's why I used so much lube and pre-slicked my actual hole. I knew he wasn't going to go slow.

Two pumps and I felt his pubic hair on my crack. He let go with an 'uhn' noise as he completely entered.

It was absolutely comfortable. I could feel his foreskin when it pushed inside as friction against me, the sliding sensation. As he moved away I could feel his shaft for a split second running under the excess skin. It was inspiring, massaging.

One of the things I love is this, the pleasure centers located in my asshole just being run across. Feeling the shaft change direction then the flesh movement is unreal. It's one of the pros of uncut guys.

His palms were on my hips as he drove into me, the amazing feeling in my ass overriding the slight pain of the wood on my knees.

A few times he pulled almost completely out and I felt his insistent knob spread me again. It got better every time.

I felt the other guy next to me and glanced back. His ample belly was on my side. He was massaging my ass, pulling the cheeks apart to let Charlie...a man I was not going to fuck...fuck me deeper.

"Oh yeah. Fuck that ass. Plant it. Your cock looks nice going in there. He loves it." The other man was saying. I was relatively sure he couldn't see much.

Charlie's sack began slapping up at me in the inward strokes as his pressure increased but his pace stayed the same. I went back at him, getting into the idea of the park at night. The idea that there might be someone out there now.

Another of those 'uhn' and I felt his legs start to shake. Only a few minutes had gone by, there was no way he was coming already, right?

"Ohfuck! Ohfuck! Ohfuck!" He said and drastically slowed. His hands gripped my butt even harder while he slammed into me, his hips slapping against my cheeks with his slow but hard presses.

His legs shook violently as he pushed in and up, seemingly on his tiptoes to get an angle. He let go with a whimpered sigh and pushed home.

Mostly when you feel one of those pulsating cocks finishing inside you, it's a drumbeat. Swell for somewhere around a second, deflate for less, repeat until he's finished.

Charlie had no rhythm. His first thickening felt like many seconds rolled by, then a break. It was during that split second as he thinned a hair he drove in hard on his toes, pushing me forward.

He followed with a series of back and forth movements of his hips but still pulling me back into him, just wanting my hole surrounding his twitching base.

"That's fuckin' hot man. Breed that ass. I want to feel that load when I go in. I want to slide in on that hot cum." The big guy had ideas.

Finally his feet went down and I felt him slowly withdraw.

No sooner did Charlie exit than the other guy swiveled into place. He hadn't even removed his left hand.

There was also zero romance. He aimed and went completely inside in one push.

He had a little width on Charlie. When his belly was on top of my butt he didn't feel all that deep.

When you're with a bigger guy there's some cushion around their base. It does this amazing thing when they push completely and you get just a bit more cock.

This is what happened. I estimated somewhere around five and a half. He buried that first thrust and sat there, "God DAMN this ass. I'm gonna crush this."

He was lively. Many of his actions wouldn't move far enough out of me to get his tummy away, but it added to the interest of it. Something like when a guy holds his legs to yours, stays in contact.

His balls were intense. Not huge, but his sack was fantastic. When he'd do that full-press action, his surface skin would slide inside and follow with the fleshy part of his sack, almost shoving it inside me.

It felt awesome.

Half the time he pressed completely, he'd flex himself and widen me, stretching that sensitive area excellently. Fun guy, seriously.

Problem was he appeared to not have much stamina. Maybe four minutes in his breathing started coming hard, quick. It sent shivers down his body and into his prick, then into me.

He began mumbling, cursing as he got quicker, hands on my waist tighter.

"You gonna cum dude?" Charlie asked. He was somewhere to my side.

"Yeh..yeh.. yeh...FUCK YES!" he huffed.

I smiled as he pushed and began his own series of stresses and deflations. His legs and stomach trembled and shook on me.

Maybe four shots inside me. Then he pulled and I felt his cockhead press at my anus, hot fluid hitting it for two more shots, then he went back inside. The external cum had created a more lubricated path and he sighed hard utilizing it.

Unlike Charlie, this guy stayed inside for a few moments. "Jesus dude. That's fucking awesome. We gotta do this again." His breath was hotter than the weather around.

I had that 'just got buttfucked' glow. It felt like I was lighting up the area with a haze in my eyes.

Charlie got dropped off ten minutes later. James has already messaged me asking for another go.

Under no earthly circumstances was I going to fuck my wife's supervisor, Charlie.