June Rumors Pt. 02

Story Info
All grown up.
1.1k words
3.93
5.2k
10
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 12/15/2023
Created 10/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

June was as surprised as others might be at the sort of imaginings that seemed to make her cum. Her most re-occurring fantasies were always of someone taking control of her. It might be that one man or several men were using her. They were always equipped with these massive cocks that would initially hurt like hell but the more they fucked her the hotter it got and the harder she would cum. She'd always convince herself that it was just her body taking over, betraying her worse than anyone ever had. Making her quake and tremble to some freak taking advantage of her. Everything happening is outside of her control. Even her own body's reaction to being raped. None of it was her fault. At least that was how she'd always try to reconcile things that had happened.

When June got home she could hardly wait to try on the new panties that Uncle Carlos had given to her. She had been so embarrassed when he had finally got her alone and presented them to her. Looking at the tiny black and red lacy panties in the Victoria's Secret box, she could feel her face turning a very bright red. She really didn't know how to react but Carlos was quickly telling her

"So don't be embarrassed. You are a grown woman now and your old silly uncle just wanted to be the first." She looked at him in a somewhat shocked and puzzled way as he quickly added,

"The first man to give you something grown up and beautiful. You have always been my favourite niece and I hope you love wearing these."

June smiled a big smile but quickly put the panties still in their box into her dresser drawer. Then turning to Uncle Carlos she hugged his neck, giving him a big kiss on the cheek.

"That is so sweet Theo. You are my favorite uncle too." June said.

"Wait now. You aren't going to model them for me." Carlos asked in a semi-serious tone but with a huge smile.

June's immediate reaction was to pull back from his embrace and then he started to laugh but the fact was, that both his hands seemed to move extremely slowly over the sides of her tits. She knew that dirty little trick because many boys had copped a feel of her young breast that way. Carlos didn't leave his hands long enough to be undeniably feeling her up but she knew that's what he was doing. His laughter seemed to give her a good way to escape the situation.

"Theo come on, you are always kidding around and sometimes I can't tell if you're kidding or not. You are so goofy but still my favorite uncle." She told him as she moved away.

Carlos had felt the firmness of her 36B titties against first his chest and then his palms briefly as she pulled away. Enough to actually be able to lift a little. Those young tits were still standing up firm and proud without a bra. As his thoughts moved swiftly to ideas about having those nipples deep in his mouth. Then pinning her to the bed and kissing her hard. Giving her an example of the hard and deep fucking that he planned to give his sweet young niece. Let her experience a real man and she'd never settle for less. Like that wimpy fiancée of hers.

The mental image he was holding onto was of her under him in this her bed of innocence. The bed she'd spent every night in as she grew from a child to a beautiful and sexy young woman. He imagined her actually struggling a bit as he took that pretty face into his big hand and whispered to her

"No Junie. Don't try to stop this. I know you're body must be craving a real man. Young hot Latinas always need a man like your Uncle Carlos to help them become full women. Like your mother and hers before her. They all probably had an uncle like me."

As his mouth descended to her sweet lips and his tongue, thick and juicy, pushed deep into June's mouth he could feel the heat from the core of her body. The head of his cock was lodged already between the lips of her hot pussy. All that separated him from his long-desired goal was the fabric of his shorts and the nylon panties June was wearing. As his hand moved down and grasped her panties, he forcefully started to rip them from her body as his other hand moved up to her throat and held her fast against the bed. His voice was raspy and hoarse as he asked her,

"June are you a virgin? Don't lie to me baby it's very important."

June's head slowly moved up and down as best she could with him gripping her throat. Though it wasn't what he wanted to find out at all, he would need to honor the Church and his Niece by helping her to reach her marriage bed as a virgin. That being the case her sweet young pussy was definitely off limits. For now anyway.

"You are very beautiful inside and out. That fiancée of yours is a very lucky young man." Carlos imagined whispering from behind her right ear.

As he rolled June over onto her stomach. His rigid man meat that had penetrated so many cunts and asses already wedged flat into and between the cheeks of her magnificent Latina ass. In that instant, he had to stop and take stock of things. He couldn't let these thoughts continue or he would take her right here and now but he knew the timing wasn't quite right. The necessary grooming to keep this from a potential problem for the whole family had to take place first.

"It's not real," he told himself. "Just my imagination. Don't scare her. Don't fuck this up." He reasoned with himself.

Jolted back to reality. His cock straining against his shorts already and June seemly embarrassed at this point, Carlos started to ask her about her job and that fiancée of hers. Not out of any real interest but simply to disarm her and even more to allow the excitement to subside and his cock to soften so he could leave without June seeing the huge tent in his shorts.

Eventually after letting her talk for over half an hour, Carlos was about to walk out the bedroom door and he turned to June smiling in a playful way.

"I hope you all will enjoy my gift to you, sweetie! said Carlos.

June looked at him strangely and asked,

"Who? You all? I don't get it?" June said quizzically.

"You will but for right now let me tell you that I will have a really special surprise for you before your wedding day. You will get it then! " Said Carlos.

"Oh Goody" squealed June. "I wish I could have it now."

"ME TOO!" replied Carlos.