June's Fantasy Pt. 04

Story Info
June walks, the Walk of Shame.
1.4k words
4.43
8.4k
4
0

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 4: The Walk of Shame.

June sat up in the grass, reaching for what was left of her clothes while sobbing softly in shame. Her bra, blouse, and underwear were useless. cut and torn so badly that they couldn't be worn. She stood and picked up what was left of her skirt, stepping in and pulling it up.

She had to pull the skirt down as much as she could to cover her matted, wet, dripping curls because it was cut so short. Reaching for her underwear, she wiped the dripping cum from her cunt discarding the garment in the bushes.

Grabbing the lower section of her skirt, she tore it down the seam, then wrapped it around her just above her tits as one would a bath towel. Reaching down and picking up her purse, she started walking towards her apartment two blocks away.

It's now midnight. She lives in a quiet neighborhood. Walking down the street, she could feel the sperm of the three men leaking out of her. The light breeze cooled her cunt and caused her to smell the strong smell of primal sex.

As she passes a corner bistro, she sees her reflection in the glass storefront. She looks like a mess. She sees her dark patch of cunt hair below the bottom of her destroyed skirt. The bottoms of her asscheeks are also visible.

June thinks I may as well be naked. The thought triggered another small climax. June reached down, running a finger up her cunt slit and over her clit, cumming again.

June looked around, not noticing the cameraman following her. She picks up the pace to get inside and safe from being exposed as a wanton slut.

Once inside, she rubbed her inflamed naked sloppy cunt.

"I am a slut," she mutters as she falls to her knees, rubbing her inflamed, overheated cunt. She climaxes yet again and falls asleep on the floor, exhausted.

The cameraman and Sue left, knowing she was safe in her apartment.

June woke up at first light, stumbled to the bathroom, and took a long, relaxing cleansing soak.

She then went to bed and slept for another four hours.

June was woken by Casandra's kiss. Cassandra asked her how her night was. She spent the next two hours telling her everything she could remember and how completely vulnerable she felt.

But how she enjoyed having someone control her and shame her without physically harming her. Of course, there was the horse cock on Tiny. She told Casandra that he ripped her and she is still hurting around her vagina.

Casandra said, "Let me see how much damage he did to your money maker."

June said, "I'm not a whore."

She replied, "I know you're not." It's a joke, June. Now let me see. They went to the bedroom. June removed her housecoat and laid back with her knees up.

Cassandra peels back June's labia to expose a tear in the flesh between her twat and her asshole.

Casandra got some first aid cream and applied it to the area affected. Then she bent over, kissed her mound, and said, "There, all better." as they both laughed.

June got serious and said, "I never imagined a man with so much penis."

Casandra replied, "I heard he was hung like a mule," adding that June should go without underwear for the next few days.

Just then, the phone rang. It was Sue.

Sue asked her how she was and told her that everything appeared to be going well. She further told June to meet her out front in thirty minutes for brunch and a little shopping.

June told Casandra while she was getting dressed. As June reached for her underwear, Casandra reminded her about letting air into her torn flesh.

June replied, "I know, but I feel naked."

Cassandra replied, "We are all naked under our garments." Your pussy and ass are covered. How would anyone know?

June replied, "I guess you are right." She put on her bra, a knee-high skirt, and a pullover blouse.

Leaving her apartment building, she felt shamed and exposed. She dismissed it, remembering Casandra's words.

Getting into the Lexus, the girls engaged in small talk and then went for brunch. After brunch, Sue told her they were going shopping.

Sue took them to a very expensive department store and picked out all sorts of clothing for June to try on.

Some of the clothes were too risky in June's mind. One skirt was so short that she felt embarrassed and ashamed because the slightest extending of her arms or stepping too quickly exposed her pussy and ass to anyone nearby.

The exposure caused shame. The shame caused June's pussy to get moist.

Sue noted this and said, "Let's go."

June replied, "Please let me get back into my clothes."

Sue glared at her and said, "Now!"

June followed sheepishly, keeping her hands by her side to keep her from giving the world a free show of her near-nudity.

They left the store and got into the car. June was embarrassed because the skirt was so short that she could not get in or out without displaying her sex to the world.

Sue was amused, looking at June. She said, "Stop it, we're in the car, and no one can see your naked twat. Relax, we're all girls here.

June tried, but the sense of shame was strong. Sue said, "I have known many women over the years, but you are a treat, a gem." Your shame makes your cunt wet. Yes, it's a cunt. Or a twat. It's a pussy and a vagina. It is all of those words depending on where you are.

Sue continued. You made us a lot of money last night. The video sales and live feed are expected to gross twenty-five grand. A check has been deposited into your savings account.

June freaked out. "What are you talking about?"

Sue responded, "These services are not free." It takes time and money to set up elaborate fantasy fulfillment. The three men who fucked you silly expect to be paid just as you were.

June yells out, "I'm not a fucking whore."

Sue responded, "You are correct, you are not." But you are a slut. You always were and you know it. Let me show you.

Sue pushed a button and a DVD screen dropped down with the park scene of June fucking and sucking the three men, followed by her dressing as best she could and taking the walk of shame back to her apartment.

June, sobbing quietly, said, "I didn't know."

Sue said, "It's in your contract."

Suddenly, June felt the shame and embarrassment of being exposed to Sue.

Sue sensed it and said, "Spread them out, slut."I want to see your wet cunt. We both know your twat is wet. It turns you on.

June blushed as she opened her legs, displaying her moist cunt to Sue and Casandra.

Sue reached out, running her finger over June's clit and watching as she shuddered and orgasmed.

The car pulled up outside of June's apartment building, where all three got out. Thankfully, no one was around to see her exposed twat as she carefully got out.

The thought caused her to have another small orgasm.

Inside the apartment, June asked Sue what made her different from a whore. Sue told her, that we do not pay anyone for sex. We pay them to allow us to sell the videos and live feed entertainment.

Whores get paid for sex.

June said, but I never thought of myself as a slut either.

Sue replied that there is a slut residing in every bitch. Some know how to subdue it. Others learn to embrace it. We find the true sluts and show them how to live with themselves.

June said, "But I thought that women who did this were drug addicts."

Sue replied, "Not true. If you go down that road, you will be sold to a pimp in eastern Europe or a Saudi master as a sex slave."

Sue further explained that all employees are screened for drugs and STDs regularly.

Some use recreational drugs, which is acceptable.

Excessive drug use will not be tolerated.

She hates junkies because they cannot be trusted.

Sue continued with her instructions. If you are to attend a formal, you will dress accordingly, complete with proper undergarments.

If you are to attend a party, you will dress very racy with no undergarments.

Otherwise, you will be naked at all times under your skirts or dresses. And shave that nasty cunt hair off today.

June looked down like a child scolded.

Sue saw June's look and said, "Do you have a problem with that?"

June replied, "I'm scared of cutting my vagina."

Sue looked at Casandra and said, "Shave her, and teach her how to keep it smooth."

June blushed.

Sue got up, kissed both women on the cheek, and left.