June's Fantasy Pt. 05

Story Info
Library Liberties are taken with June.
1.6k words
4.49
6.5k
4
0

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 5: Library Liberties

After Sue left, Cassandra looked at June and said, "Well come on girl, time to shave that pussy hair off."

June got up and went to the bathroom. She placed a towel over the toilet seat lid and removed the small skirt Sue bought her before sitting down and pushing her ass forward to give Casandra easy access to shave her.

Casandra ran some hot water, soaking a washcloth and placing it on June's cunt mound. She then retrieved the shaving cream and razor. Then she said, "In a few minutes, your cunt will be as smooth as your ass."

June mumbled, "Shaving it will make me feel even more naked."

Casandra replied, "I know, right? You'll love it." As she applied the shaving cream and started whisking away the short, curly pubes with a few flicks of the razor.

She expertly removed the last traces of hair while pulling June's labia tight. Standing up, Casandra announced, "All done." as she went to the living room.

June slipped the short skirt back on, standing and viewing herself in the full-length mirror on the wall.

Looking into the mirror while holding up the skirt very slightly, June saw her shaved denuded mound and puffy labia with her labia minor peeking out. She dropped the skirt, and thought, "It doesn't cover much."

Leaving the bathroom, she walked into the living room, where Casandra asked her to show her the new look. June blushed as she stood a mere feet away and turned slowly. As she turned her back to her, she heard Casandra say, "Bend over."

June bent at the waist, giving Casandra a view of her ass, vulva, and asshole.

Casandra said, "No, you must separate your feet about a foot when you bend over so one can view your entire smooth slut cunt. "

June blushed, separated, and bent over again, giving Casandra a full view of her feminine parts.

Cassandra said, "Damn girl, your slut cunt is wet as hell."

June's twat was spasming, leaking more cum.

Casandra said, "Sit down and watch a movie with me."

June sat next to her, leaning in comfortably while watching the movie. After some time, she got more comfortable pulling her feet up on the couch, which exposed more of her naked shaved cunt.

Casandra leaned in and kissed her while tracing her fingers over June's nipples. Reaching down, she rubbed June's clitoris with one finger while burying her tongue in June's mouth.

June responded with some tongue. Cassandra pushed her back, pushing the skirt up, and proceeded to lick, kiss, and suck the cunt in front of her. June moaned loudly, rewarding Casandra with her cum.

The next morning, June woke up and began to get ready to go to work. She got dressed while Casandra looked on. As she was getting ready to reach for her regular cotton underwear, Cassandra cleared her throat, saying, "Sue said no underwear."

June blushed, replying, "But I'll feel exposed, naked, and self-consciously uncomfortable."

And your cunt will be dripping all day replied Casandra, as June felt the heat of shame come over her.

June left, walking to get on the bus and feeling self-conscious about feeling the air on her naked cunt.

Arriving at the library, she got her morning pick-me-up and a bagel.

Sitting in the library, after eating her bagel and drinking her latte, she started feeling the familiar itch between her legs.

June couldn't understand why she was always horny. She never used to be this way. But something changed. She fought the urge to reach down and rub her awakening sex. The itch was maddening.

She looked around, noting it was rather empty in the main room, so she asked a volunteer to watch the desk while she went to the ladies' room.

June ducked into a stall, latched the door, and pulled her skirt up while sitting down. She reached down, rubbing her hot clit while her cunt leaked cum.

June lost track of time just as she had a small climax, hearing her volunteer assistant call out to her.

"June, are you okay?" she called out.

June gasped, and regained her composure, replying, "I'll be right out."

She heard the door close. She wiped her wet twat, and stood up, pushing her skirt back into place. She opened the door and left the ladies' room.

Upon arriving at her desk, she was met by a well-dressed man and woman who asked for assistance in the archives room.

Walking in ahead, she guided them to the archives, which were in the basement. The archives were rarely used, and most people weren't even aware of their existence.

As June unlocked the room, she felt the man reach around her, covering her mouth and pushing her into the room. The woman locked the door.

She looked at June and said, "Strip bitch."

June was frozen with fear.

"Listen, stupid cunt, if you don't strip now, she'll rip those clothes off your pretty little body," the man said.

June reached up, unbuttoning and drawing down her skirt zipper, letting her skirt drop to the floor and expose her nude ass and cunt.

The woman said, "Nice to see a slut prepared." chuckling, "Now remove the rest.

June unbuttoned her blouse, then reached in and unsnapped her bra, allowing her pert tits to push the bra cups away and hang in their free glory.

The woman stepped forward, hoisting up the bra and cupping June's tits in her hand. "Nice titties," she said.

The woman then said, "He's going to let you go now." We're going to have a little fun. " If you make any fuss or become uncooperative, we will have to hurt you. "

June looked at the security cameras, hoping that someone would come to her rescue. But Sue had some IT men reroute the feed to a remote server in her offices. The library security office only saw a loop feed showing the archives empty.

The woman reached out and ran her finger up June's slick wet cunt slit. "Damn, this bitch is dripping wet," she exclaimed. Looking at June, she said, "Honey, I hope you know how to properly eat a cunt."

As she pulled her dress up and off, she was naked except for her bra, which she promptly removed.

Getting up on the desk, she lay back as the man took his hand from her mouth and pushed her forward.

Time to eat some pussy, said the man, as he forced her to bend and put her face into the crotch of the woman.

The woman grabbed a fist full of hair and pulled June's face into her lightly perfumed shaved cunt gash.

The man removed his clothes. folding and placing them on a chair. Taking his semi-erect seven-inch cock in his hand, he stepped up behind June, rubbing his cock up and down her very wet, slick cuntal slit.

June started moving her ass side to side in an attempt to have this unknown man sink his cock into her very horny cunt.

June was ashamed of her actions, and the thought of her fucking and sucking this couple at work gave her a small climax.

She heard the guy say, "This fucking slut is cumming and I haven't even put my cock in her slut cunt yet."

The woman pulled June's face out of her snatch and said, "Do you want him to fuck your slut cunt bitch?"

June felt the heat of shame as she replied, "Yes."

Then tell him. Tell him to fuck you. Tell him to shove his cock into your slut cunt. Now Bitch!

June said, "Fa fuck me."

The man said, "Fuck what you slut?"

June again felt the heat of shame and gushed cum as she stammered, "Fa fuck my cunt, fuck my slut cunt" June moaned as the man pushed in, easily sinking into her until his pelvic bone was against her tight ass.

The woman pulled June's face back to her cunt.

June licked and sucked the hairless cunt savoring the light, clean flavor while moaning and shuddering every time the man plunged in and pulled back, creating suction in her very hot, wet slut cunt.

June reached under herself, dipping her fingers into her cunt and rubbing the clitoris. She gave in. She thought Sue was right. I am nothing but a slut cunt.

All the actions, and thoughts drove June over the brink, causing her to climax and burst a gush of cum, soaking her legs as well as his cock and legs. It was dripping into a puddle on the hard floor.

The man plunged into her as hard and deep as he physically could as he blasted squirt after squirt of scalding hot sperm up her hot horny slut cunt.

The woman grabbed June's hair with both fists, pulling her tight to her exploding cunt while telling her to swallow every drop of her girl's cum.

The woman let go, exhausted. The man grabbed June's hair, spun her around, and shoved his softening slimy wet cock into June's face, telling her to suck.

June sucked his softening cock while fingering her sodden, wet, dripping slut cunt. She climaxed again, removing her fingers as the man released his hold on her hair. She slipped to the floor in a sweaty naked heap with cum leaking out of her cunt and the woman's cunt juice on her lips, cheeks, and neck.

June was exhausted, lying there in her puddle of mixed juices, totally sedated.

The man and woman dressed and left. Leaving June on the floor.