June's Fantasy Pt. 06

Story Info
Near-discovery leads to a tryst.
1.9k words
4.31
3.6k
2
0

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 6: Near-discovery leads to a tryst

June is lying on the floor, glowing in the aftermath of a torrid sexual tryst. The itch in her well fucked cunt subsided. She sits up with a start, realizing where she is and knowing someone may come looking for her.

She can not be discovered nude, covered in sexual juices.

Getting up, she sips from her puddle and falls to the floor. She scrambles to get back up and thinks, "I've got to clean up." She goes to the door, grabbing her clothes and holding them out and away from her body. She exits the archive room and ducts into the employee lunch room, which has a joining restroom.

It's rarely used at this time of the year. June grabs a washcloth and a hand towel from the small kitchenette and goes into the restroom. She runs hot water over her face, neck, and breasts, then repeats.

Next, she wipes the spunk goo from her horny, well-fucked cunt, ass, and legs. Then she repeats her effort.

Now, she can get dressed. She put her bra in place, fastening the clasps. Then her blouse. Just as she stepped into her skirt, she heard one of the assistants call out her name.

June responds, "Be right out." As she steps out, she explains that the couple had her pull-down articles from twenty years ago, and she had to put them away.

The assistant responded, "Just checking on you. I'll see you upstairs, "as she turned and left.

June went to the janitor's closet, grabbed the damp mop, and wiped up the mess on the floor.

Upon her arrival upstairs, her assistant questioned her, noticing her limp and dirt-smudged blouse.

June explained that she missed a rung when going back down the ladder after putting back some articles.

The rest of the day went by with June taking restroom breaks to continue wiping out the sperm that was leaking out of her cunt.

Near the end of the day, her assistant, "Jane," leans in and says, "I know what you were doing downstairs."

June looked at Jane, frightened. "What do you mean?" she replied.

Jane snickered, "I know the smell of sex and a man's sperm." You've been taking restroom breaks to clean up the spunk leaking out of you down below.

June replied, "I have not."

Jane said I checked the security footage and you weren't in the archive room. You were down there getting fucked. Don't worry, Your nasty little secret is safe, for now. Come with me.

June followed Jane to the restroom, where Jane turned and pinned June against the door. kissing her open mouth. Jane reached down, pulling June's skirt up far enough to slip a finger into her swampy twat.

After pulling her finger out of June's snatch and inserting it in her mouth, Jane said, "Delicious, with a giggle."

June shuddered. Jane broke off the kiss, and said, "Follow me."

June followed, and they left the library and got on a bus. Sitting down, June looked at Jane and asked, "Where are we going?"

Jane said, "My place."

They rode in silence, getting off the bus and walking a block to Jane's house. Once inside, Jane pinned Jane up against the wall, smothering her with kisses while mauling her tits through the fabric of her blouse.

Exclaiming in excitement, Jane said, "Let's get a look at you." As she resumed her attack on June's mouth and tongue, she started unbuttoning June's blouse, opening it, and pushing it off her shoulders. Then she quickly unhooked June's bra, letting it fall to the floor.

Next was the skirt, which left June naked except for shoes.

By now, June's fire was stoked and burning. Her hot cunt was already juicing up for what she knew was coming. June started helping Jane remove her clothes.

Jane reached down, cupping June's twat and feeling the moistness, and said, "Oh my, you are a closet slut."

The shaming words caused her to have a minor orgasm.

Jane sensed it and started talking trash, calling June a slut, cunt, bisexual horny slut twat. She went on telling her how she had known about June's masturbating in the ladies' room, sometimes three times a day.

Jane grabbed June's hand and took her into the bedroom. She pushed June onto the bed and got between her legs. Jane wasted no time in lapping June's overheated, very wet cunt. Next, Jane moved around into a sixty-nine position.

June opened her eyes, seeing the cunt above her face. She reached up, pulled Jane's cunt down to her mouth, and reciprocated by licking her twat. She captured Jane's clit between her teeth while licking it and holding on tightly.

Jane doubled up on her efforts, and Jane rewarded her with a wash of cum that pushed past her mouth, soaking the bed linens, Jane's face, neck, and tits.

Jane came also, but June could handle it by now and swallowed every drop.

Both women lay in bed exhausted. Both took a short nap.

Seeing Jane coming out of the shower, June woke up. Jane said you need to get dressed and leave here. My husband and daughter will be home in ten minutes.

June felt dirty and trashy. She smelled of cunt juice. She needed a shower. She got out of bed and got dressed. Jane kissed her and said, "I mean it. You are a hot mess of a horny twat. I love the taste of your cunt."

Jane showed June to the door, slapping her ass firmly as she closed the door.

June's overactive cunt spasmed again when Jane slapped her ass.

She walked a block, got on the bus, and went home. She walked into her apartment and passed out on her bed, fully dressed.

June woke to the ringing of the phone. Picking up the phone, she murmured, "Hello?"

Sue cheerfully said, "Hello, my precious slut. How was your day? "

June broke down crying and told Sue all of the day's events.

Sue listened patiently, waiting to hear June's version of the events. When she was finished, Sue said, "Take a shower, put on one of those beautiful trashy dresses that say slut all over, and be outside in forty minutes."

Thankfully, June has a first-floor front apartment. She can get in and out quickly without seeing the other occupants of the building. Surely, they would see her scantily short dress and think she was a whore.

Exactly forty minutes later, she walked out of her door onto the sidewalk just as Sue's car pulled up. The rear window rolled down, and Sue said, "Turn around and bend over June."

June turned to place her back in the car, separating her feet about a foot apart, and bent over, hoping the neighbors didn't notice. At this time of the night, most people were already indoors enjoying their A/C.

She attempted to get up right away, but Sue stopped her by saying, "Hold that position and reach back, separating your ass cheeks." June felt the heat of embarrassment, reaching back and pulling her ass cheeks apart, exposing her tiny pink pucker and her cunt hole.

June heard the sound of a camera shutter and felt the shame of being exposed.

Sue then said, "Put your fingers in your wet cunt and tell me what you are."

June quickly pushed her fingers into her wet twat and said, "a slut cunt." as she heard the camera shutter numerous times.

Sue then said, "Get in, slut."

She opened the door and sat in the seat, putting first one leg then the other, affording an excellent display of her feminine parts to the world.

Sue said, "You did well today." It's good to see that you still blush when placed in a compromising position. "

Your little tryst this morning grossed more than any other you have done. You will receive a substantial deposit in the next few days.

June looked at Sue with disbelief and said, "You set that up at my work?" I almost got caught. Jane knows I've been masturbating while at work.

Sue replied, "Yes, I did." "Jane knows you got your tramp slut cunt stuffed while you ate pussy this morning." She works for me as well.

"Eat my cunt, you slut trash," Sue said, pulling up her dress and exposing her pierced twat. While you're at it, stuff your hot cunt with this as she handed her a latex nine-inch cock.

June couldn't believe this woman but knew better than to cross her. She scared June. Sue was very rich and connected. She bent over, looking at Sue's cunt jewelry and recognizing they were diamond studs.

Licking Sue's cunt, June inserted the rubber cock into her cunt thankful she lubricated so easily.

Sue hissed, saying, '"That's it, cunt, eat me while you fuck your slut cunt with that rubber cock." "Faster Bitch, I want you to come with me."

June didn't realize the car stopped and someone opened the door. Standing behind her, he was taping the action. Sue nodded, and the guy reached down, taking the rubber cock out of June's hot cunt and stuffing his own in its place.

June grunted and said, "Yes, fuck me, fuck my slut cunt, stuff me with your cock." Fill my slut cunt. As she climaxed, squirting cunt juice all over the guy fucking her and the parking lot he was standing in.

A few minutes later, he was grunting, and June felt his cock swell and pulse as he emptied his nuts into her.

Sue then said to June, "Get out and suck him clean." You can't expect him to put a dirty, sticky cock in his pants. "

Sue got out and started looking around. She recognized the parking lot as one near the city center. The man pushed her by the shoulders, down to her knees on the still hot pavement. June opened her mouth, accepting her fate of sucking a cock like a street whore in public.

June still could not believe how much these degrading actions turned her on.

Another man was taping the blow job as Sue was encouraging June to suck the cock in her mouth while playing with her wet cunt. She called her a tramp, a slut, and a cumbucket.

The guy held June's head firmly while dumping his cum down her throat.

Stepping back, the other guy handed the first one the camera while he pushed June down on all fours and mounted her like a bitch in heat. sinking into her cunt with little effort.

This guy was known for his staying power and rode June, stroking in and out of her twat for forty minutes before contributing his sperm to June's cunt.

As he pulled out, the first guy zoomed-in, capturing the gobs of sperm leaking from June's used wet slut cunt.

Sue captured several still shots and said, "Your cumbucket is full." You can't ride in my car. You'll have to walk home.

June couldn't believe it. Again, she will have to walk the walk of shame. At least this time, her clothes were intact. Although they did nothing to hide the nakedness under the very short dress. And certainly, nothing to hide the literal river of juices coating her legs as it flowed from her used slut cumbucket twat.

The car door closes and Sue's car pulls away. The van containing the two men drives away. A third guy is in the shadows, charged with recording the walk of shame and making sure she gets home unharmed.