All Comments on 'Jupiter Rising Ch. 03'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
tranzmanytranzmanyover 3 years ago

Very nicely played. I wouldn't trust helicopters in that state, they have a tendency to have a guest pilot. Aren't the TCPD looking for another detective to be someones partner, I wonder if Stone can join after leaving the campus police? Thanks for this!

ju8streadingju8streadingover 3 years ago

i want to see if that chopper blows up

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Agency of the weak minded!!!!

I love how WW titled this last chapter...If there's any weak minds then it won't be the IC. I'd imagine a certain Cobra Helicopter will be deployed and young Mr Blassingame will never see the inside of a court room again.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 3 years agoAuthor
Next chapter submitted

The next (and final) chapter of this story has been submitted, and hopefully will be published soon.

Winger534Winger534over 3 years ago
Yes!

Good to see IC back in action...bet it's the IC in that Black Bell...he wants to deal with Blassingame himself...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I might not be available for the next couple of days

So many ways to go.

The Black helicopter shot down?

The Black helicopter taking the murderer to a place of unexpected death!

The Black helicopter taking the murderer back to prison where he free falls to the yard and splats?

Blassingame will die, but how?

Justice will be served!

fuzzy94fuzzy94over 3 years ago
GREAT STORY WW ... LOTS OF ACTION

So Det Stone opened up and told her story, hopefully she'll help bring down Carmela. As a previous commenter suggested having Stone hired into TCPD might happen. Now hopefully Peter Blassingame gets a ride to Hell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great writing

Seems to me that someone connected to Blassingame is behind the Stoddard murder and the Harris hit and run. The stolen tags, Blassingame escaping to a waiting black helicopter, a black car being seen casing the University where Stoddard was murdered and Selena Steele's home where the murder weapon was stored. And Dr. Carmela is somehow also involved with the murder in trying to blackmail Det. Stone into railroading Dr. Steele into a murder charge.

tazz317tazz317over 3 years ago
FORCING THE LIARS TO RECANT AND TURN ON THEIR COLLEAGUES

makes the skillet seem more friendlier than the fire. TK U MLJ LV NV

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Has Don worked it out already?

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbum8 months ago

This maybe a nitpicking “strangeness, and from my lack of knowledge BUT in early February an oak tree should have shedded most of it leaves and not being able to form a covered canopy.

chytownchytown5 months ago

*****Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES