Just a Jab Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks dear, I feel better about it now. It just concerns me and I never want to hurt anyone if I can help it," and after thinking for a moment he continued, "There is another small thing I am concerned about and want to discuss with you. It is about one of the nurses here and it isn't anything overt but just the way she said some things and behaved."

Linda looked at him, ready to placate his manly concerns about the little women, "Go on dear."

"Polly is young as well and she came to me a virgin. She wanted to give me her cherry as though it was my right to do so. I got the feeling from her that she had grown attached to me without even knowing me or having a lot to do with me. I also got the feeling she might want more from me than just sex. I am not sure how to handle this, heck I am probably totally wrong and misinterpreted how she acted and talked. If I am wrong I would look like an idiot, but if I am right and do not handle it correctly I could make her feel worse about herself more than she already does. It seems she had a bad experience her first time with a guy and it scared her off dating and sex until she met me. What do you think I should do? Or we should do?"

Linda thought for a moment before replying, "You did not get the same vibes from the other nurses?"

"No. They all enjoyed the sex, and would like to have it regularly with me. But they were all more experienced and knew it for what it was, albeit rather intimate. I think they would happily follow me home if you let them. Not blowing my own horn but I get the impression I must be okay at this sex stuff."

Linda laughed loudly at the absurdity of his statement, "Dear you have more than eight women receiving multiple orgasms from you whenever you make love to them. They all want return visits. Doh, you think you might be okay at doing this sex stuff. Dear if you weren't so bright I would think you were the dumbest idiot on the planet," and she continued laughing at him, and he smiled back at her not certain what the joke was.

"Just continue as you are dear and I will have a little chat with the nursing staff. Perhaps we could organise a pool party in your honour soon and invite all of your paramours," and again she broke out in laughter, "On that note I must leave you for a while and I will come back later today. There are some things I have to get done today, so love you and leave you dear."

"Okay sweetheart, I'll see you later. Love you," and they had a passionate farewell kiss before Linda left the hospital. John laid back on the bed and closed his eyes to rest for a while. So far, today had been very eventful and he was getting tired again and he knew he had a long way to go until it was over.

***

John had a restful afternoon and caught up on some much needed sleep. Rhonda dashed in quickly to say goodbye before she went home. Before leaving she grabbed his phone of the cupboard and fiddled with the screen.

"There," she said with a grin, "my number is in. Don't forget me as I am not on tomorrow, but definitely want another date with you. Only to help with your treatment that is," and she gave me a solid kiss on the mouth and left with a wave of the fingers.

A bit later Fran and Felicia dropped in to say hi and check that he was going okay. Reminding him to buzz the moment he needed help. John agreed and they went back to work with smiles and he had a smile as well as he continued to rest.

Before dinner was served Sophia came in to see John. She gave him a very tight hug, a long heated kiss and made certain her boobs were pushing into his chest, which immediately started his tingling. He gasped at the sensation of her against him as his manhood pressed the point into her side.

Sophia giggled and whispered to him, "Oh goody, you do remember me."

"Soph you are such a sexy woman, how else could I react to you."

"Good because you need to keep me satisfied now that we have started and I have missed you so much already," she said as her clothing started coming off as if by magic. She smiled at John's look and said, "Don't worry John, Fran and Fel have my back and will be on lookout. They even smiled and called me a party pooper for making them wait until later to get their fun."

John had yet to dress himself in anything but his exercise shorts and these came off with very little effort as Sophia made herself naked. With little fanfare she climbed into bed with him and snuggled against him for an adult style make out session. Before long they were coupled with Sophia riding. She was quick to finish pulling the juices from him. She immediately moved back and swallowed him still covered in their combined juices sucking him to a second coming. They collapsed on the bed and cuddled as they recovered. They heard a voice give them a cheer accompanied with a hand clap.

"Well done lady and gentleman. I would give you a cheer leader routine but I forgot to bring my pompoms."

John said, "Hi Linda, I thought you were going to be later."

She came to the side of the bed and hugged her husband and gave him a sloppy kiss and another quick kiss for Sophia.

"I brought some decent food from that little Italian place we like, but I only have enough for two, sorry Soph I would have bought more had I known you would be here."

"Don't worry about it Linda, I can't stay anyway. Just dropped in to remind lover boy that I still exist. You go ahead and eat before it gets too cold."

Linda placed the food on the rolling table and spread out the offerings while Sophia got dressed. Soon after they began to eat Sophia left to go home to prepare dinner for her two struggling exam girls. She left with more kisses, hugs and a huge satisfied smile. The married couple sat near each other on the side of the bed enjoying the food and being in each other's company. Linda was eating with one hand as the other had found his cock and she would not let it go even to cut her food. It still being sloppy wet might have had something to do with her not wanting to grab anything else. John had to use the knife for her.

They had finished the meal and packed away the rubbish, allowing John to wash himself and get dressed again. Linda was about to leave when Glenda arrived. Linda was already heading towards the door and stopped before Glenda to give her a greeting, quick hug and kiss. She also apologised for having to leave and that she really needed to speak to her soon. Glenda gave her a quick "Hi, goodbye" and watched as Linda left them.

Turning back she raised an eyebrow at what John was wearing but went to him for the mandatory kiss on the cheek and hug. She sat in a visitors chair by the bed and John proceeded to answer her questions regarding his health.

After a moment of silence Glenda asked, "Are you getting enough treatment now?"

John found he could answer her without any qualms as they had such a long history together, "Well since being in hospital I have definitely been treated really well. It seems some of the nursing staff had fond memories of my last visit and after a little persuasion by Linda have made certain I am getting treated. Sometimes it seems a little too well, or maybe that should be a little too often."

They shared a little laugh at his attempt at witticism and Glenda pressed on with her queries, "John I am going to be as direct as I can be. What about when you go home, it seems you are going to need to be more careful and actually have sex whether you think you need it or not. This current problem sounds like it is as much a result of your problems changing as you not getting enough treatments," and she held her hand up when John opened his mouth to respond, "We were both very young when we were together and I have regretted splitting with you for many years now. I realise I needed to grow a lot but that did not mean I was not in love with you. I have grown now and matured, and have enough experience in my life to know exactly what I want and need.

"Don't take this the wrong way as I want you with Linda because you love each other madly and should never be apart, but I want you as well. I would dearly love to be your wife and be by your side for always, and I would be prepared to have just a small part of you in return. I need to be with you, but I would need you to want to be with me as more than friendship or physical needs. Please just tell me if I am barking up the wrong tree and I will leave you alone."

Glenda was shedding silent tears as she looked down at her hands clenched together in her lap, fearing she had embarrassed herself and could lose her long standing friend and the love of her life. She had risked a lot opening up like this because if he did not still reciprocate at least some of her feelings towards him all would be lost.

He looked with an amazed look as he digested her speech and let his own emotions and not his head provide his response. In the end he found his answer very easy as this was so similar to what he has already been going through with the other women. As a response to her he reached out and drew her into his arms, feeling her body stiffen expecting a negative. As she was pulled against him he could feel her muscles loosen and her body moulded itself to his and her arms wrapped around him. He let his head drop a bit to rest his forehead against her as her head snuggled into the side of his neck.

"I have always loved you Glenda, that never went away. I would love you to be a closer part of my life from now."

"But John, what about Linda, what would she say. I do not want to cause problems and I know she has always viewed our relationship with some suspicion, or at least been wary. Would she agree to this?"

John was about to answer when he felt Glenda stiffen in his arms and then arms came around them to hold them tightly. He felt a head rest upon his own and smelt a familiar scent. Linda had returned to hear enough of the conversation to allay her own past fears about where Glenda stood. She had never been in fear of losing John to his old lover, but had dreaded the friction it could cause them.

Linda spoke to them, "Yes, she would agree with this. Welcome to our family."

At these statements Glenda broke down and sobbed openly as she remained held tightly within the married couple's embrace. John tilted his head up slightly and was met by Linda as they gave each other a soft kiss of love. John was fully aware of the gift his wife was giving in showing full trust in both himself and in Glenda. He gently caressed Glenda's back until she regained control of her emotions. She eased herself back and got a few tissues from his side table and wiped her tears and blew a hoot on her nose which got a laugh from each of them.

Glenda said, "Ahh, that feels better. I was getting worried snot would be running out and mar my perfect looks," which gained another laugh, "Thank you Linda and John. I thought this might go wrong and, and I don't know what would have happened," she shrugged her shoulders in confusion.

Linda continued for her, "I came back because I worried my last comment was too short and could be taken all wrong. I thought it best to just talk with you here instead. You beat me to the punch as this is exactly what I was going to discuss. We, that is the original treatment committee decided we would need more help for John. A few names occurred to us and you were one. I am guessing you will say yes, so unless you have objections welcome to the committee," and she smiled at Glenda getting a smile back, "We can leave details for another time as I really do have to rush now. I have to get some stuff organised tonight before tomorrow as John will hopefully be coming home. Bye now, love you both."

Linda gave a little wave and left to get her errands done. Glenda was still sitting with John and rested her head onto his chest enjoying his arms around her. Felicia came into the room to check that John was okay. She took a double look at the woman disengaging herself from his arms. She thought to herself that this was a new woman and so damned gorgeous even allowing for the puffy eyes which made it obvious she had been crying.

"Is everything okay John? Hi, I'm Felicia, one of John's nurses tonight."

"Hello Felicia, I'm Glenda glad to meet you. I guess you have helped with John's treatments so he could recover so quickly," and Glenda smiled at the nurse's startled look because of her forwardness.

"Now now Glen, Felicia has been great to me. I'm alright for the moment thanks Felicia. I'll be sure to buzz if anything needs attention," John said with a smirk as he was getting a little more used to his new lifestyle.

Felicia smiled and after a little more chat left the room as Glenda decided she also should head off as visitor's time was nearing the end. She checked that John was still feeling well, gave him a kiss and hug she left saying she would see him later in the week. As she was walking through the doorway more visitors rushed in causing Glenda to back peddle to make room. Each of the three newcomers greeted Glenda before she left, then each went to John to greet him. John was bemused at the onrush of feminine beauty seemingly needing to catch him in hospital. He sat up on the side of the bed as they each in turn came to him with a kiss to the cheek and a tight held hug. Each woman also took a moment to slowly slide their hands over him as they released the hug. Fortunately John was used to these three and how they loved to flirt and generally ooze sex appeal. If he hadn't known Glenda they would certainly have headed the list of the most female beauty in his life.

His sister-in-law Nancy was first then took the seat by the bed in front of him, followed by his nieces Elissa and Donna. The two younger vixens sat to either side of him on the bed keeping an arm around him, whilst their mother had her hands on his knees. It was his familiarity with them and their ways that kept the tingles at bay, but only just as he was concerned that this much constant beauty and sex appeal for the past couple of hours would take had to build to affect him.

Nancy started to explain, "Sorry to barge in at the last minute but we had tonight free after work and will be busy for the rest of the week. We just had to come see you now while we had the chance. You do not look too bad although you seem to be a bit worn out. Are they taking good care of you here? What happened to you? Are you better now or still battling?" she rattled the questions at him without pause.

John knew they had been told the fuller story of his problems so he could be candid and explained how his condition had escalated and he is now needing more treatment than before. All flirtation aside the three women did love him as family and as one they were deeply concerned for his health. They each considered him to be one of the best men walking the planet.

Elissa spoke up, "Is this a problem here in the hospital?"

"No El, I have been well looked after here. Your aunt has organised everything," at which they did giggle as they knew how Linda liked to organise them all. He did not think he needed to spell out any more details than necessary as they could use their imagination to fill in the blanks.

They talked for a while longer about normal life matters until the time for visitors hours to finish. John was almost relieved as the bevy of gorgeous womanhood surrounding him was finally starting to have an effect. They were each dressed with low cut dresses with plenty of cleavage on display and these were short enough as they sat to show plenty of thigh. They really were top of the line gorgeous and this triplet effect was getting his groin to pulse with the tingles. As if that wasn't enough the three had to give him a group hug that had as much body contact as their relative positions allowed. His tingles were bordering on painful as the nurse, Felicia, arrived back to check his blood pressure and once again was startled at his new companions.

Thinking to herself, "He must have a different woman on call for every day of the week, and every single one is so beautiful. These three must be related to each other as each is similar and oh so gorgeous. God and here I am in my dowdy hospital uniform feeling like Cinderella with the step mother and two sisters, just in reverse as they are hot and I am not so hot."

Aloud she said, "Wow I can see you have a lot of visitors tonight. I will come back later to check your pulse and maybe allow you to lower your blood pressure after they have left," she smiled to show she was kidding and they laughed back.

Nancy responded showing a wicked smile, "Oh, now why should his blood pressure be up. Do you need us to give you a nice massage to calm you down? Between the three of us I am sure we could search out all you frustrations and get you all nice and relaxed. Just get you to shoot your high pressure out of your body and get you feeling so much better. Would that make you all better John?"

Elissa added, "Ooh that would be such a good idea mum."

With Donna saying, "Yes El, I think we could make John feel so good."

These three knew exactly what effect they had on men but it was the first time John's nieces were so forward with him. They laughed and left a minute later after more of the regulation hugs, kisses and goodbyes. John gave a deep sigh after they were gone and relaxed back onto the bed in order to do exactly what the nurse suggested. He knew it would be useless to fight it but he really did want the tingles to fade away on their own, even when he knew it was pointless wishing so.

His thoughts were, "It's so soon since Sophia was here and I am already in trouble. I know that I have had so much sexuality passing through the room that it would be ridiculous to think the combined effect would not set me off. Shit, the pain is getting worse," and he reached over to ring the buzzer to call the nurse back.

Felicia arrived within moments as though she was waiting for the call, which she actually had been. Having seen his visitors tonight and knowing there had been others that she presumed were of the same calibre of beauty. She deduced he would be feeling the pinch and need some treatment.

Falling back to nurse mode for a moment she asked for his treatment history today and marked this on his chart in their special code, even raising her eyebrows at how soon it was since he last had sex. She sat next to him on the bed and grasped his erection through his shorts.

She said to him as one eyebrow arched in question, "I assume this is why you called? It hasn't been long at all, could this be a problem that I need to tell Dr Kendall?"

He just grinned back and answered, "Well it is a problem but I think with all the beautiful female visitors and discussions I have had with women I am not overly concerned nor surprised. Linda has been arranging for extra help tonight with women here with me in the room and then you have seen the beautiful parade through the room. I think you could call this exigent circumstances."

"Okay John, but the doctor must know about this anyway. I will just let Fran know what's happening and be right back."

True to her word she was back within two minutes and smiling after Fran let her know how jealous of her Fran was that she was getting first crack at him. Felicia did not waste any time as she was wanting this return engagement and had waited all day for the chance. Pulling the screen curtains around the bed she undressed herself and quickly removed John's shorts. Because she had been horny all day for him she was more than ready and climbed onto him sliding his large erection into her without delay. John had forgotten how hot she was and sucked in a breath as he felt himself slide all the way in without pause.

It took little time for Felicia to peak and she kept her mouth closed holding in a scream of ecstasy. John rolled them over with a little shuffling and proceeded to plunge into her before she had fully calmed down. It took a few minutes for her to gain a new orgasm and he joined her pumping his full load into her vagina. They were both sweating from the effort of holding in their groans as they released their tensions. John found himself sucking on her nipples when he got his breath back and Felicia was holding his head in place enjoying the attention. She groaned quietly as he flicked the bud with his tongue. They rolled to their sides so he did not have to hold his own weight for too long, keeping his cock inside her. Her hands roamed over his body as his caressed hers. They were both enjoying the post orgasm relaxation, as well as touching and being touched. Each finding the others body and company satisfying. However Francine soon stuck her head in the doorway and called for Felicia to return to work noting to herself the supply of towels and wipes by his bed was getting low. They gave each other a quick kiss and cleaned themselves up, then she dressed herself to return to work. The last thing Felicia did was to pick up his phone and twiddle her thumbs over the screen. A last kiss and she was gone. John was now feeling much better and could rest for a while.