All Comments on 'Just a School Project Ch. 01'

by johnemerson30

Sort by:
  • 78 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I know how he feels

Very sexy story. I was getting so excited and then it......................stopped. More soon please.

jane marwoodjane marwoodover 11 years ago
Loved the story. 5*****

Great build-up and further promise. I look forward to it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Violation of Trust

When Sara brought Kim to the mix, that ruined it for me. I find the whole coercion and taking advantage of Rob to be quite disgusting. I hope the author will burn the bitches. Sara, Kim and the professor.

It's ok to seek a mentor. But to bring in a third party......absolute bullshit. It broke the trust between the two. I hope the next chapter will give Rob some redemption when he finds Sara's instruction book. He can then wait until she removes the device then turn the tables.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great

Need part 2! NOW

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Advantage

Sara and Kim took advantage of Rob. Sara is a slutty bitch who is gonna make Rob watch her fuck other cocks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very sexy and original!

Great start, can't wait for more. AWESOME!!

o1dirtydogo1dirtydogover 11 years ago
Great story

I was just asking myself, "why do I keep coming to literotica when I always log right off disappointed". This story made the last 30 bad ones I've read worth it. Thanks for sharing, I'll be checking often for part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Excellent!

Really fantastic story of a mean woman controlling her man. I hope she breaks her promise, and keeps him locked up in his cock-cage even after 60 days are over. It will be great to see him suffer for months and months. But please don't bring another man into it. That'll ruin the great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Need More!

This is my favorite thing I have read in quite awhile, please do hurry with part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More Please

This was a very well thought out story and was told wonderfully i can't wait for part 2 and hopefully 3. I actually like how you ended it to let the anticipation build for the reader. Is she going to make him eat his own cum, become her sex slave, is she going to use a strap-on on him, or bring another man into their life first on her and them him as a way to change his mentality and assert her dominance. The possibilities are endless.

Bravo

MarthaDMarthaDover 11 years ago
Excellent

The vivid description of both the milking and the ruined orgasm were tremendous. I've done this to my husband and both the action and the man's reaction are very authentic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hoping for some revenge at the end...

But I know I won't get it =(

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
No Basis for a Story Series Here...

Zero character development, points raised and then never explained, and quote formatting so poor that the reader is uncertain of the character whom is speaking; this is a stroke story, so why consider writing a series?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nice Story

SoCalCynic does little but complain from what I've seen. Anyway you can't please everyone. Personally I thought it was a nice story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Bitch needs to die

There really is no story except Rob's revenge. He needs to get his frat brothers to help burn all 3 of them. Oh that's right, no character development. Well I just gave him a beginning.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Best male chastity I have read

I`m a fan of this genre and dont understand some of the comments above. Brilliant writing, plot and pace. Desparately needs a sequl or 2, as do I(!) Would love them or the narrative to visit the home of the teacher. All the best, K

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Can't wait for the next part

Please keep the story going! :)

BobluvsBobluvsover 11 years ago
cuckold in the making

I see where this story is going. rob will be sara's cuckold. its just a matter of time. anybody that has read stories like this knows this is eneviable. Rob needs to grow a spin and either seek his revenge or leave sara.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
LOVE this story

I just wanted to say that I love your story and it would be amazing if you continued it :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

magnificent story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great story

When's it going to be finished? Sara going to introduce Her boyfriend to the professor as part of a private session?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wonderful Story, I can't wait for the sequel.

I wonder where the story will go from here, great job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I want this to become a novel

Sara is turning this into an FLR

DaflingerDaflingerabout 11 years ago
Great story

Keep writing please. I want to be him for a while... Maybe 50 days?

GaucueretGaucueretabout 11 years ago
Great story, but needs some proofing

The only valid point SoCalCynic brought up was the quote formatting. It was confusing at times to figure out who was talking. It messed up the flow for me right when I was getting into it. Otherwise, this was a great story! I enjoyed it more than I thought I would. Here's another call for Part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Sequel Please

I love this story. Lets hope it continues! I want to see Sara becomes more dominate. Super hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Are you ever going to finish this?

Just wondering if you're going to finish this story. I have a feeling which way you're going to go with it if you do, but hoping you will BTB. At least they aren't married.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Thinking

I'm thinking it's time to find a new girlfriend before this crazy bitch causes permanent damage. Run for the hills.

jackkeatsjackkeatsabout 11 years ago
what next?

You know, as he gets more into this they will begin to notice his nipples becoming more responsive...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

It's obvious he's not liking this, he's just too beta to raise against her...

That means he deserves all of it. Go for it, girl!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Yo idiot!

Cut it off, get away from her before she permanently hurts you. Grow a pair and realize you're getting used.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
What a fucked up story

Thank God this moron didn't continue writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More, more, more!

Please write more. What a fabulous story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nice

Regardless of what people say I think you should keep the series going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More!!

All y'all haters dont have half the balls this guy in here has. Please Continue!!! Best one so far!

49greg49gregover 10 years ago
It's been a little more than a year since this was posted

So I'm thinking that chances of a continuation are probably pretty small. It's an interesting fantasy, I'm trying to see how I would have reacted to this way back all those years ago when I was in college. If I was truly committed to the girl I still wouldn't have started without knowing ALL the details in advance, even if she didn't know, I would make her look ahead to find out what was happening. I certainly wouldn't let her put the chastity device on unless I knew exactly when it was coming off. And I wouldn't have allowed another person in on it - it would be a deal breaker. BUT, and it's a big but, this is a FANTASY and in that anything goes.

And as a FANTASY, for me the truly fun part will be how the author goes with it when the project is over. Will the girl let things go back as they were, or will she try to continue with long periods of chastity. If so, will he let her. Or will he say NO. Or will he say please please lets keep going. I guess it depends, it could be a good story either way.

I like this in that it was well written, or at least well enough that I didn't get distracted by minor typos. I did get a little annoyed at the way the quotes went in the conversations, when I had to really study to figure out who was saying what. But that's minor. Worth a 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
SO HAPPY

That this was the end.......

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So silly!

An incredibly asinine story. Besides - if she had used this for a school project she would have been thrown out!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I found this tale after reading your other one about the wife and hubby who "stumble" upon a similar scenario. I must say, I do enjoy your writing style as it is quite good. Your characters are very well developed and likeable by your intended audience. It would be good for your readers (and possibly yourself as a writer) if you considered finishing your story. The way I see it, you could give Rob the big reward he deserves in one or, if you wanted to prolong the final climatic event, two more chapters. I'm also looking forward to finding out how Sarah presents the results of her experiment, and what kind of grade she gets. ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Just another failed story without an ending

Which was probably a good thing because this was SO bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story... More chapters?

More chapters?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
More please!

I'd love to read more of this story. Please write and post more. Don't let a few aholes with bad comments ruin your fun.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great thing about girlfriends?

They're so easy to dump and it costs you nothing!

MaryAndersonMaryAndersonover 9 years ago
It's been two years.

It has been close to two years since you last wrote, so I would guess that the chance that you will continue the story is small. However, I thought what you wrote was original and sexy. This is not a story line I thought I would have liked, but decided to try something new and was rewarded. If you ever feel the inspiration to pick it up again you will have at least one avid reader.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good Story,But...

Just like Rob never getting a satisfactory ending,neither does this story! So what happens after the project ends?Does she let him cum,or does he capitulate and decide he prefers things the way they are? ~ I can say one thing for sure.Sara NEVER would have gotten that chastity thing on me!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
a mendacious project

Everything on this "project" is wrong and Sara is lying all the time when is speaking of love, a thing about that she really doesn't know anything.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

It's a shame it hasn't been finished.

JestuaJestuaover 8 years ago
Disturbing. Very Disturbing.

It wasn't specifically stated in the story, but I got the impression that after the first stage, which lasted one week, he was supposed to get some release. He didn't.

I'm pretty sure it was implied at the end that his balls and dick have atrophied to the point where he is now technically a eunuch.

A hyper-controlling girl who claims to love a boyfriend while slowly castrating him for a school project... Not exactly something I'm a fan of. The exact opposite, actually.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please finish!

What a pity it's not finished!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Please finish this!

This is probably the best chastity story on this site, please finish it!

goodslave4ugoodslave4uabout 8 years ago
great story

but you can't tease us like this please finish it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
More!!!

Please finish this story

Eros_ReaderEros_Readeralmost 8 years ago
One of my ATF T&D stories

Thanks for sharing, it was fantastic :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Pleaaaase finish this story! One of the best on the site!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hmmmm

I feel like your going for a slow indoctrination idea with her slowly getting him to give in entirely, and while not a bad idea i feel you have been to callouse in yoyr portrayals of both, he has a become a frustrated wreck, yet she is careless with the way she does things. Theres a lack of trust in the relationship which should snap it and eliminate his ability to let her be in control without resentment. Made worse by the fact this began with emotional coercion as opposed to...well anything like a mutual interest. This may be why some, not all, want a turnabout, which to be fair is fairplay, as opposed to keeping with the idea of coed doms boyfriend Then again i doubt it is supposed to be that serious. So just my thoughts take em or leave them.

RegretsRegretsover 6 years ago
Author lost interest I think

This idea,chastity for a school project, is very exciting. I do like the version by chastity-sissy much better. In that story, her control is more complete,but the story is too short..nevertheless,told very well. Here, he is sometimes left with the device off as when the visitor is shown out of the apartment, or when he is in the shower with her getting cleaned. At such a time I can assure you that he would just grab his penis and excite himself,thus crashing the experiment. This is why I say that the author lost interest in his own story. Also,in the other story,the proposal to begin was made in a totally believable and efficient way,,but here, the set up is a bit more clunky. This story too,involves 2 visits from the student doctor,which served to spoil the story. She soon left as her task was completed,but spoiled the ambiance by appearing. It would be best if the know how about milking was previously learnt. Now, this IS a great idea for school projects. When the early sex researchers began,they quickly realised that there was no literature and so set out on their own to produce quite a bit. Now,there is the advent of the chastity cage and....case studies like these are surely appropriate. Here,in this story,Sara has an unpleasing personality,but in the other, Holly, is always a sweety. Both stories fall down on the appearance of the chastity device. It is simply clamped on and works its magic,but really,it could be an exciting part of the story in that,a few weeks before the experiment is due to begin, the subject boys are carefully measured for their devices, with details such as length erect and flaccid, and girth all gone into.And there are 2 devices,so that a clean one is quickly produced as one goes to be cleaned. And,of course there are handcuffs,so that he has help in keeping his hands away from spoiling the experiment. The boys are set up,I hope, to think that they will breeze the 30 days or more, but when these expertly measured cages have just been padlocked on it is quickly realised that there are spikes inside. The girls, with serious geeky faces,explain that the requirements of the experiment require TOTAL chastity for the period of the experiment. So,the research grant pays for 2 chastity cages,per each, and 1 set of handcuffs, a bag of frozen peas to get erections down quickly as those spikes begin to show their disapproval. I do hope other authors will not leave the genre alone, but do carry on the work of these 2 fine pioneers. I would wish that the girls are always adorable and very loving and always available to kiss away distress. But they do the scholarship and the writing of copious notes about their observations. They stay geeky serious about the work,throughout. Also,they insist on living in the cramped accommodation for the period, and this means that they sleep in the same bed,these adorable minxes. So,there. A brand new genre to be explored by authors and the definitive work is yet to appear. At the end, it would be wonderful if the girls leave the boys and their work is published to acclaim and they graduate school already established for their futures,but the boys are left longing for other mistresses to appear.

thomas_deanthomas_deanalmost 5 years ago
The Schooling of a Sub

johnemerson30 presents an interesting view of the grooming of a young man to be a sub. Stage 1: Targeting: Selection is a given. Rob is Sara's boyfriend; they live together; he's available and becomes a target of opportunity. Stage 2: Engagement: Feminine wiles in administering a hand - job and male weakness gain Rob's assent to helping Sara with an undefined school project in which Rob will keep a diary. Step 3 Gaining trust: It starts out mildly: It's a game. Rob is helping Sara with a school project probably a silly one. As time goes on the de rigeur of the project becomes boring. Sara keeps Rob cooperative by reminding him in a very firm tone: "You made a commitment to me and I expect that you keep it!" Stage 4: Filling the need. Each step along the way is the basis for getting Rob to accept further debasement.

In this more exploitative fourth stage, the appeal to bring Rob down lower to accept unman himself by accepting the cage is a play to his need to fulfill her image of a man willing to sacrifice his needs to her project. Sara exclaims: "I am proud of you! I am proud to have a man in my life that would do this ... selfless act on your party baby! To show such commitment to me and our relationship."

Stage 5: De - sexualizing the relationship: Rendered pliant by Sara's reminder of the commitment and the assurance that he's been doing so well, Rob allows an intern Kim to manipulate his prostate gland to force a release of built up sperm. "Trust me," Sara soothingly reassures Rob as he's undressed and prepared for Kim to use her magic fingers to locate his prostate gland."Kim really knows ... [how] to work all of that built up cum right out of you. You are going to feel so much better ... . You are going to feel some sensations that you probably have never felt before." After a second session with Kim supervising Sara's administration of the remedy, Rob accepts chastity and spoiled orgasm through manipulation of the prostate as the basis of their desexualized union.

The diary Rob kept in an interesting device to switch between voices. Here between the third person of an observer and the first person of a participant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Laughably stupid. Radical feminists must be the dumbest and most mentally unbalanced creatures to ever walk the face of the earth. Their self-esteem must be non-existent, always visualizing ways to chain men up so they can pretend to be superior - as if superiority over someone you "love" is something to be desired.

Besides: the very fact that feminists feel men have to be locked up for them to be superior... means, deep down, they themselves truly see men as the superior gender, thus, chains, whether physical or figurative, must be used to "conquer" them.

The story itself is so full of holes it amazes me that anyone finds it interesting. A college-age male's girlfriend offers him the chance to never cum and he jumps at it? LOL. She controls him because... why? Because he loves the girl who lies to him, humiliates him, and has ruined his sex life? Because he's "locked" up in a cage that would only require about 3 minutes in any garage in America to remove? LOL.

And what does the girlfriend get from this relationship? The chance to never have penetrative sex again unless with a dildo? Having her caged boyfriend eat her whenever she wants is enough for her? Or maybe she'll cuckold him, go out and grab a big dick from some other guy? If she does that though, then she's once again at the mercy of a male that doesn't wear a cage, jacks off whenever he wants, has other girlfriends, etc. She's no longer in control of all the things she was supposedly trying to conquer in her boyfriend?

So what it boils down to is; she can only be happy if she's hurting the one who supposedly loves her... loves her so much that he ALLOWS her to hurt him... which means her "control" is a delusion. He still has the power and he'll walk away when he's finally tired of her bullshit.

Seriously people, those who get their jollies reading about someone being tortured should seek psychiatric help. You can't be happy unless you're dumping on another human being? Sad, isn't it, to be that happy about being that messed up. But... this is fiction; silly, fantastical fiction, true, but if it makes you happy, knock yourselves out. LOL.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
ummm

prostate massage only makes the semen in the prostate and it's ducts flow out. Nothing from the testicles is 'drained'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Can't wait for Chapter 2!

I like the way this story is developing. I hope you'll continue it with another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Where is chapter 2? Chapter 1 was written 7 years ago. Pretty crappy of you to lie.W4xW

Where is chapter 2 or have you quit?

MasterMickaMasterMickaabout 4 years ago

C'est presque frustrant de ne pas avoir de suite!!!!

SikemSikemalmost 4 years ago
Interesting in a sad way.

Cruel. He did not give informed consent. She also implied that she would go without orgasms to suffer along side him. FLR seems to lead to an abusive relationship.

Curious that the story was not finished. I was hoping he would wake up and leave the selfish bitch and that she would fail the class.

thomas_deanthomas_deanover 3 years ago
Voluntarily Emasculated

In the battle of the sexes, why men do crazy things for woman is often perplexing. In this case, Rob binds up his loins and while they are not removed they are rendered useless. The purpose was academic; the impact was real. True love renders the relationship platonic. The question is would Sara look outside the relationship for her release?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
It's a shame

This wasn't continued

Mistress Irene

loveevolloveevolover 2 years ago

Everybody dogging this person and expect another chapter, I hope that's not it , every body should

loveevolloveevolover 2 years ago

I would have liked to see more

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

Captivating, long story. Hope She gets an "A" in her class. LOL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good premise.

Lots of sex sessions, but most are over and done with too quickly. Just gets repetitious.

Fewer sessions, but loooonger sessions would have been more erotic.

Four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great description of how it feels to for a man to be locked in chastity and teased. I know first hand.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

1 star because of the urethra insertion thing (what the duck is wrong with you?)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

If Sara would have brought that shit to me, it would have been a much shorter story.

"Hey Sara! Let me show you something!"

I walk her outside, point to the moving van where all of her shit is now residing, "All your belongings are in the van and its paid for through the weekend. The locks have already been changed. Welcome to the great out doors!"

Take a few seconds to watch Sara do a phenomenal goldfish out of water impersonation, turn, walk away and never look back.

The end.

Let Sara take that to her fucking professor.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I would have told the bitch to go fuck herself and kicked her out!

TTryderTTryder12 months ago

Throw the device out the window. Leave tell her you are going to get a real woman with a real pussy not a cheap GD tease

someonesGoodBoysomeonesGoodBoy11 months ago

Too bad author didnt continue. Loved the first chapter

SpygmanSpygman8 months ago

I loved this story so much, not to mention I wish I had experienced what he has.

thomas_deanthomas_dean4 months ago

THE TENDER TRAP

The professor introduces Sara to an experiment which will establish a female dominant relationship, gradually introducing a male partner to celibacy, providing relief through outer course technique of a prostate massage. Sara is aroused by the subjugation of the male genitalia.

Is this a new scientific discovery or feminine wiles at work?

A cute story.

Dr_James_Davies_DFDr_James_Davies_DF3 months ago

SHE STOOPS TO CONQUER

John-Em raises an interesting way in which the female takes the lead. Her male partner is gradually deprived of sexual interaction, but the female never imposes the ultimate subornation of her partner: withholding sex and forcing the male to watch her masturbate, engage another male partner or have sex with a woman. Should Sara at least threaten Rob with further humiliations?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous