All Comments on 'Just a Story Ch. 01'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
tranzmanytranzmanyover 7 years ago
Just a thought

While I continue to enjoy your writing immensely, I must say that personally I trust Melina about as far as I can throw her. Being that Melina is fictional that is not very far. Just an observation.

ag2507ag2507over 7 years ago
Aren't you having fun!

I detect a major realignment of players with some of our loyalties being seriously challenged. BTW, when do you have time to eat?

A

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Re: Melina

Oh I trust her, to be self-serving and limited in her vision of the world. Also, I never liked her present husband either. I thought his world view and approach were a little too binary (on/off, right wrong) to be as flexible as one needs to be in fluid situations. It may be an interesting next couple of cases.

Mike

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 7 years agoAuthor
about Melina

When I began writing these stories, I never dreamed that Melina would become what she is. It was totally unintended, but I just roll with the flow of these stories as I write them, and it usually works out well despite a couple of mis-steps here and there.

I think I've got a handle on where I'm going with the next "year" of stories. Prepare to be shocked, ticked off, and amazed as y'all try to gather the clues and figure out the solutions...

teedeedubteedeedubover 7 years ago
Melina

was untrustworthy from the beginning. Maybe it was subconscious on your part but hey, a spook, an assassin? Divorced Don? Nah, she was rotten and when she married Allgood and he became sheriff, you set them up to fail. Peterson/Allgood are destined to crash and burn. And I can't wait to read about it.........

RichardcatRichardcatover 7 years ago
Melina

Have always felt there was something more sinister about Melina. We know she hates blacks, would not be surprised if she was part of a rogue CIA group or part of Superior Bloodlines. While these stories are not believable they are fun to read.

666iceman666icemanover 7 years ago
She will burn at the stake

As I said many stories prior Melina is a bad apple (Apple Grove) (hint at poss link as well) pun intended. Dan the man is a wimp run by Melina for her own end. The Iron Crowbar and his mother as well as his black clad friends will keep him informed. When Dan does not press for the Chief to be kicked into the long grass the IC will get a visit from the father of Captain Ross to explain what caused him to leave the Chief alone,then Dan will have to be very careful as well as Peterson who an outstanding against himself and has been left alone but not forgotten by the IC. Melina was all too willing in the Trilogy series to slot the IC when Ned told her, so no love lost there and IC should have memories of that. I would like to see in time for Ross to take over from him Maxwell as Chief and the IC to be full FBI and take out more perps with the help of that company behind him reaching the highest levels of local and state government. I would like the SBI idiots to try and take on Dan the man and the IC save his life to put a little ripple into Melina's plans. Really enjoying the stories WW wish I could give many times more than the 5 allowed but you write good stories and we like them.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 7 years ago
Warning

IMHO...The warning about this NOT being a stand-alone needs to be clearer.

LSantiagoLSantiagoover 2 years ago

I have read thousands of literotica stories and if I could remember from onw twiligh to the other id try writing some. Bit of all those stories this is one of the best organized stories i have read. I plan to rest of the ourput. I like smodly moving narratives confusing story telling is my number one pet peeve. The technical talents of WifeWatchman are awsome. I am happy i discovered this author. Maybe its because I began reading the story out of sequence but this univers is overpopulated hard to keep trak of all the cast, Ill have to recoment when I read it sequence.

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Cannot believe Don sent that message on the burner phone from police HQ without realising what he was doing? And how does Melina know but not Laura? Is she working for a different cell and is it one that's working with Superior Bloodlines?

Has Daniel been used by Don the whole time knowing where he seems to be going?

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbum10 months ago

Todd and Laura have noted the change in. Melina. Why hasn’t !aura contacted her superiors at CIA to learn what Melina actual assignment is. She is a WET agent. Is she only recruiting people to be field killers or is she setting up her own rogue cell? Time will tell.

chytownchytown10 months ago

*****Good opening chapter. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES