All Comments on 'Just a Story Ch. 04'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
WifeWatchmanWifeWatchman11 months agoAuthor
Next chapter submitted

The next chapter has been submitted, and will be published soon. Patreon patrons have the next chapter already.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

You don't even need sex in this one. The Kick Six is erotic enough.

pk2curiouspk2curious11 months ago

Another GR8 long chapter . ( As they all are ) . But I do want to remind folks . That Crowbar uses extreme politics in his works for effect . It works very well . Really enhances parts that would be very dull . If they were like real life politics .

teedeedubteedeedub10 months ago

Ayn Rand had no idea or reason to predict that the global media could become such an overwhelming influence on the general public. Nor that they would sell out because of the vicious competition for ratings. The Marketing industry is just as responsible as the Mass Media for selling out the values of this country.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Liked

chytownchytown10 months ago

*****Thanks for the read.

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbum6 months ago

One bad ADA down. Pending big trouble for Pres Moore. Who are T&C Council going to find new city attorney? Mike IC lawyer? Good that Lorena got job with SBI. IC takes care of his people.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES