All Comments on 'Just a Story Ch. 06'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Wonderful. I just pray that we will not have wait too long for your wonderful mind to produce the next challenge. Somehow I doubt that the politicians either side of the pond will produce much in the way of good news?!?!

pk2curiouspk2curious10 months ago

From the very beginning of the chapter there was something off about Laura . Crowbar says " Hmmm " twice . So he better have that " Come to Jesus " meeting soon . Then there's Carole's premonition . That could be something altogether different .

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchman10 months agoAuthor

My next story is going to be for the 2023 Mickey Spillane Challenge, and will be unrelated to the Iron Crowbar series.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago
Mickey Spillane Contest

Can’t find any info. When is it?

PS: great stories😃

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchman10 months agoAuthor
Spillane Challenge

Entries for the Spillane Challenge will be happening July 15-30 (I gotta get crackin'), and the anthology listed on July 31st. Go to the Literotica home page and click on links about contests and challenges, and one of them should get you to the Spillane Challenge support thread.

ROBERTS1968ROBERTS196810 months ago

Glad to see a couple more chapters come through. Been reading stories about the Mike Claymore series. If my memory serves me correct not sure which story had Don and Laura's future led me to believe their time together isn't long. Also, not much is mentioned of Laura when Don comments about what happens in the future. Am I wrong? Feels like something happens to their relationship or to her.

pk2curiouspk2curious10 months ago

I just watched a choir representing the 82nd Airborne . On AGT . They were terrific . They got a standing O and 4 yes's .

KtmgoKtmgo10 months ago

Can't believe I caught up. Started reading your stories from the beginning a few months ago. It's been a wild ride

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchman10 months agoAuthor
Next story in the hopper

Both chapters of my next story, "Case of the Fertilized Fish" have been submitted, approved, and put in the hopper. Because they are part of the 2023 Mickey Spillane Challenge, they are scheduled to be published on 7/31/2023.

My Level 1-4 Patreon patrons already have this story (and to those patrons: please don't ruin it for the others by giving away the solution beforehand). There is other content there (like what Cindy, Teresa, Tanya, Don, Tiger Mom, Bowser, and many others look like), and more content to come related to the next few stories.

As always, I'm grateful for the generosity of my Patreon patrons. I've been accused of promoting the Patreon as a money grab, but that's not what that's about. Having said that, if I don't promote my Patreon site, who will?

chytownchytown10 months ago

*****Thanks for sharing.

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbum6 months ago

Didn’t realize that Intendent had so much power about hiring City Staff.. I think you are setting upLaura future demise with Carole’s thoughts. That would tragic to lose a perfect ass that would launch a thousand ships ( little Troy (city) reference.).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Just a Story Series Info