Just a Taste

Story Info
Daddy forces orgasms with his tongue.
795 words
3.55
2.6k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Meowwie
Meowwie
5 Followers

I am coming undone around his mouth. My hands find his hair and grasp it, pulling his face in tight between my spread and shaking legs. His tongue: my torturer and my savior. He runs his arms under my legs, up and around my hips, and circles his hands around my waist to pull me in closer to his face. I see him pause to breathe me in, and savor my scent like the wild animal that he is. Our scent- both predator and prey mixed together. Excitement and fear bonded in bliss. He is eating his own delicious cum out of me, and as he feeds me a fingertips worth of our mixed wetness, I know that we taste so good together.

He finds my swollen clit, so eager for his touch, and circles it with his tongue. A sharp intake of breath is all that I can manage as he clamps down and sucks it deep into his mouth. All of the pleasure and pain in my body feels like it has rushed right to that spot, warm and tingling. He releases, and flicks my blood swollen clit with his tongue. Ecstasy. My hips come off the bed with the sensation, pressing them harder into his face, begging for more. Harder. More. He alternates back and forth. Back and forth. Sucking and flicking.

My legs are trembling, and I can barely keep still. Or quiet. He may have to gag me the next time he wants to do this for me, if he doesn't want the neighbors complaining. My hands are frantically grasping at the sheets, trying to find purchase so my body doesn't come apart from the pleasure. Without looking up, his hands find mine, and wrap themselves around my wrists. I am grounded; my hands wrap around his wrists as well, and we are connected.

He pauses to tell me to squeeze his wrist when I am close to cumming. I am already trying my hardest not to. I can no longer keep my legs from twitching, and from my mouth comes an endless stream of "thank you, Daddy." Tip-toeing on the edge of an orgasm, I squeeze his wrist. And the countdown begins.

"Five," he breathes through the sucking.

"Four," he mumbles through the flicking.

"Three," he whispers against my clit.

"Two," he purrs as he pulls my arms tight towards him, and picks up pace.

"One," he commands, and clamps down.

I tremble and shake as my orgasm releases into a full wave of untethered ecstasy. I am coming undone inside of his mouth, like his good girl, and on his command. He holds my wrists to the mattress as my hips come off the bed, bucking and pressing into his face as his sucking lips still hold my swollen clit deep in his mouth with a relentless pressure. He rides the wave of my body- never releasing. I hear a deep animalistic growl of pleasure in his throat, as I fight to free my wrists to push his head away. It is too much, and I try to pull my sensitive clit out of his reach. I can't handle anymore. He cradles my hips in his arms, holding my shaking pussy to his face, and forces a second orgasm, building and shattering. He is too strong, and I can't get away. He just keeps going. My wetness is spreading across the mattress as my orgasms build, one rolling into the next.

There is no point in fighting it. I can't win. And so I give in. I use one hand to pinch my nipple, and place the other on his head to stroke his hair between my legs as I succumb to his tortuous and divine pleasures. "Please, Daddy," I am begging, as I crest another orgasm and throw my head back, writhing against the sheets.

He releases my clit, and gently sucks on my pussy. He works from side to side, alternating between kissing and sucking, going from one ridge to another. My breath heavy, I listen to his moans of approval as he kisses and licks and inspects the results of his hard work.

He slides a finger inside of me, scooping out some of his cum. He hovers over me, muscular shoulders and arms tensed, and feeds it to me. I glide my tongue over his fingers, not wanting to waste a single drop. His eyes intently follow my tongue as I lick us off of his fingers. His chest drops to mine, kissing me deeply, and I can taste myself on his lips. Smell myself in his beard. And see myself in his eyes. My body is still shivering as he lays still and at rest on top of me, content and at peace.

Meowwie
Meowwie
5 Followers