Just Another Day

Story Info
It was just another day, until it wasn’t anymore.
1.3k words
4.12
6.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She picked up all the bags from the counter as she hurried out of the shop in the mall, mentally calculating how much time has passed by since she dropped her 4 year old son to his friend's birthday party. Oh great, she has another 25 minutes before she has to pick him up. She sighed with relief.

These days had been extra stressful for farah, the 24 year old mom. Along with handling work, her son Rafay had been extra demanding lately. She barely got 6 hours of sleep each night. She remembered she had to cook dinner before her husband came home from work. Making a mental note to stop by the grocery store to pick up tomatoes, she walked past a store with the cutest pants ever. She had been looking for them everywhere. Great! She rushed in, hoping they had her size. She got a few unwelcoming looks as she walked in. Her loose shalwar kameez and the dupatta wrapped around her concealing her entire body did not make her look like the kind of girl who would shop at a store like this. She ignored the glances as she casually walked up to a disinterested sales boy and asked for her size in the pants.

He looked and mechanically went to the store room and bought farah her pants. She inspected them, and then asked to try them on. The sales boy guided her to the changing room which was in a narrow corridor at the end of the shop.

He hung her clothes inside and walked out. Farah casually left a quarter of the door open as she hung her dupatta on the hanger and took off her loose kameez revealing her 36 DD black bra with her perfect boobs bulging out.

The sales boy was picking up a few hangers from the adjacent room when he walked past farah's changing room. He froze and his eyes were transfixed on farahs naked body. From the mirror infront of farah he could see her boobs bouncing in her bra. He couldn't take his eyes off her back, the perfect curves that arched into the shalwar. How he longed for farah to not realise the door is open and take that shalwar off too. He felt it was his day. Farah took off her shalwar revealing her big, perfectly rounded ass with black panties on. He watched her slide it down her legs. As farah bent down to pull it off, she caught his gaze in the mirror. His mouth watering and his eyes glued to farah's ass. Farah smirked as she bent up. She paused for a second and stroked her boobs. She was gorgeous and she knew it. She pulled her panties off slowly sliding it down her legs. She bent over revealing her pussy. Those moist juicy folds between her legs set a longing in his heart and he felt his heart beating faster as blood rushed down his pelvis and he felt a bump in his uniform's pants.

Deliberately putting on a show for him, Farah stroked her ass as she bent more over and used her hands to spread her butt cheeks apart and put a finger in between going all the way down to her pussy and put her finger inside. It came out nice and wet. She used it to lubricate her ass and she fingered herself for more of her pussy juice.

She kept fingering herself harder by the second and then she put two fingers in. She spun them around her pussy really fast and she kept pushing it deeper and deeper inside her. Her breathing got heavier and heavier and it got hard for her to not moan so she took her panties and put them inside her mouth to keep her from screaming.

The sales boy was struck. His eyes were shining and his pupils captured her every move. His bulge growing bigger and bigger. She then got up and fondled with her boobs inside her bra for a minute before she picked up the pants she had to try on and pulled them on. She then innocently started observing, the pants. She thought they were a little long for her. She turned around and called out of her try room for the sales boy.

Pretending she had no idea he was here the entire time, she asked him if there was anyway of getting the hem of the pants altered.

He woke up from his trance and was a little taken back that this hot as fuck woman was talking to him when she was in a bra.

"How many inches shorter do you want it, mam?"

He was clearly still hard and his voice husky.

Farah looked satisfied that she had that effect on him.

"Why don't you see for yourself?" She teased.

He walked into the try room, and got really close to her, his face almost touching her.

"you mind?" he breathed.

"Not at all" whispered farah.

He slid his hands down her body slightly lingering them on her boobs till they reached her waist line and around her waist band.

"The fitting is perfect from here" he said.

Then he crawled his hands between her legs, he slightly pinched the cloth right in the middle feeling the warmth from her pussy as he slid his fingers down her legs, over the cloth till he reached the hem.

He, touched farah's ankles. The soft touch sent a slight tingling sensation throughout farah's body.

"They're 2 inches too long for you."

He was on his knees infront of Farah. He looked up and jerked down farah's pants taking her by surprise.

"Time to take these pants away", he growled knowing far too well farah isn't wearing panties.

She jumped in shock of what just happened when he took her pussy in his mouth with his head between her legs. He kept licking her juice like a man in a desert would when he finds a well.

Farah could barely keep her balance as a moan escaped her lips.

She held on to the hanger on the wall knowing far too well she wouldn't be able to stand still anymore.

She loved how bad he wanted her. She rode his face with all force. Her legs quivered and her thighs were covered in goosebumps. She could feel an orgasm building up, he went on licking her folds and sucking the inside of her pussy like he couldn't ever get enough of it until he found her clit. He used his fingers to rub circles around her clit while he ate around it, more hungrily by the second. Cries of ecstasy escaped her while she felt waves of orgasm consuming her. She felt like she was in heaven.

At that moment she didn't care she was in the dressing room of a shop, or the man giving her so much pleasure was a sales boy in a store, or she was happily married to the love of her life and has a 4 year old. She just didn't care. She was so involved in everything she was feeling at that moment, nothing else mattered.

Her thighs tightened around his head, and she grabbed his hair with the other hand and nudged his head deeper inside her. And then all of a sudden she felt an explosion, like she got washed onto a beach. A light sweat broke out and she cried burying her face.

"Wow now THAT felt great" she thought as she came over and over again.

Thirty seconds later, she felt the fog clearing up and found herself panting really hard. The sales boy stopped and got up. He picked up her pants and told her she can come collect them on Friday. She thanked him, and closed the door to change back into her clothes. As her breathing settled, she walked out of the dressing room, paid the cashier, and walked out of the shop and into her car. She glanced at her watch, oh good, she'll reach Rafay with 4 minutes to spare. She parked her car and walked up to him happily. The little boy jumped excitedly and ran into her arms.

"How was your day mama?" He asked with his innocent doe eyes.

"Just another day baby" was all she said and she smiled.