Just Another Hotel Stay Pt. 02

Story Info
The end of an impromptu threesome.
1k words
4.39
6.8k
5
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/10/2023
Created 08/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now I want to taste you." Holly didn't hesitate, she moved closer towards Sophia and leaned back her cute legs in the air with pointed toes and glistening pussy ready to be eaten.

James kneels beside her and she turns her bead to take his cock in her mouth. Sophia leans down and licks Holly's pussy with large long strokes, and small quick ones on her clit accompanied by sucking with each stroke different. Holly's pussy throbbed and her body squirmed with pleasure, her moans muffled by James's cock fucking her mouth.

"Hmmm you're so wet, James I think she's ready for your cock."

--------------------------------------------------------

Sophia moved away from Holly and took her phone out of her bag and sat on the chair facing the bed with her feet on the chair and her legs spread.

She faced the camera at James and Holly who still had her cute black nylon covered legs in the air, knees up to her chest. Her fingers rubbing furiously at her clit as James pushed the back of her head onto his cock with every other thrust making her gag.

"Mind if I record you two fuck?" said Sophia

A muffled noise came from Holly's full mouth.

"what was that Holly? Do you want to be fucked by my husband as I record?"

Holly pulls her mouth free of James's cock and through gasps of breaths shouts, "Yes!"

James nods and positions himself over Holly, His large muscular frame dwarfs her skinny 19 year old body.

Sophia starts recording on the phone as she gently plays with herself while she watches her husband kiss another woman with his cock teasingly resting at the entrance of Holly's pussy.

"Gosh it's so big," said Holly as she watches James get on top of her. The thick cock, hard as a rock and dripping with pre-cum expertly parts her moist lips and lines up with her pussy without being guided.

"I hope you like being teased." said James as he begins to rotate his hips slightly so the tip of his cock is lightly rotating the entrance of her tight hole.

Holly adds her arms around his neck as they come together to kiss. Her legs wrapped around his lower half. Trying to pull him in.

"Not yet," teases James. He starts slowly moving his hips forward and back the tip of his cock getting wet from her soaking pussy as he pushes against the resistance of her tight pussy then pulls back again.

Holly's hands move down to James's forearms as she grips with each of his thrusts and grimaces slightly and softly moans as she feels the huge cock wanting to break into her tight pussy.

"Are you ready for this?" said James. Holly still gripping his arms nods, her checks going a slight rose colour.

James scoops her up and effortlessly throw her on to the bed. She lets out a yelp in surprise.

Before she can move, two strong hands grab her thighs and pulls her to the edge of the bed and James leans over, her legs sprawled open wide dangling over his arms. Her dripping pussy begs for his cock.

James wastes no time this time, he pushes in. "Oh my god," gasps Holly, as she feels her insides begin to stretch. She grips his arms as tight as she can.

James continues to push deeper. "Uh, fuck your thick," grimaces Holly. She let's go of one arm and tries to reach James's chest to stop him going further but she can't reach until he pushes all the way. Ahhhh, your so big, your so big," she repeats turning her head left and right as he plunges his cock in and out of her.

The sound of Holly taking her first big dick and the view of Holly's cute feet bouncing up and down as her legs hang over James's arms as he ploughs into her sends Sophia over the edge, "I'm going to cum," she screams. She drops the phone as she squirts.

Holly's moans of pain earlier are now full of pleasure and music to James's ears as he continues to pound into this beautiful 19 year old pussy which grips him tightly like a glove and squelches with each long stroke. "You like that don't you," he said to Holly as he pulls all the way out and slides all the way back in. Her moan of pleasure was louder.

He pulls out again looking at his soaked cock and the tight wet pussy and slams his cock back in harder. To which Holly replies, "Keep fucking me like that." Her eyes are closed as James slides in and out fucking her pussy senseless as her moans grow louder with each stroke.

"Grr, I'm going to fucking cum," James slows his thrusting and pulls out gripping his cock.

"Look at that gaping hole, hope you're ready for me?" said Sophia.

Holly and James both look surprised to see Sophia standing there with a strap on. Sophia gets onto the bed and lays down and makes a come here motion with her finger towards Holly. Holly eagerly replies by crawling on all fours over to Sophia and getting on top.

"Suck these," commands Sophia, squeezing her breasts. Holly complies and bends down to kiss Sophia's breasts and cups them as she works her way around her breasts to the nipple.

Sophia watches Holly kiss her breasts as she holds and rubs Holly's soft skin on her back down to her thighs. She can also feel Holly's wet pussy leaking onto her stomach. "Yes bite it hard," moans Sophia, as Holly's teeth grip her nipple and bites.

Sophia grabs the base of her strap on "Jump on," she says to Holly who's little bum hops up and back and plunges her pussy down the dildo with a gasp.

Holly rocks back and forth, her hands leaning on Sophia's breasts for support. "Oh I'm going to cum," says Holly as she rocks back and forth faster on the large strap on.

She collapses forward panting in Sophia's ear. Her little feet twitching as her body orgasms.

James gets on the bed, and flips Holly over and caresses her nylon covered legs, kissing and feeling her feet while he strokes his cock.

James grunts as a long spew of hot cum shoots across Holly's nylon hold-ups and the last bits of cum cover her feet and pointed toes.

He collapses on the bed with Holly in the middle.

"That was a good night," he says, turning the light off.