All Comments on 'Just Another Random Hookup'

by beingsissybelle

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

LOVE this story!!! SO SO well done!! Thank you!

ChloecrossedChloecrossedalmost 2 years ago

OMG so hot, I need this Daddy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is my first time reading a story of yours and it’s Sooo good! I hope you’ll turn into a long-time writer here. I think we have similar hearts. Good job Girly!

slimbtm22slimbtm22almost 2 years ago

One of the hottest stories i've read in a while. Really hot.

MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasiesover 1 year ago

I SO MUCH want a confident, forward, masculine, self-assured daddy type guy to talk to me similarly! I almost came in my panties reading some of the words you wrote.... "He runs his thumb over my pouty lips and says "Putting this pretty mouth to good use for starters. His eyes never leave mine."

"That's what I am from now on, and you belong to your Daddy, don't you?" He says, in a serious tone."

"Falling on my knees, I stare at the thick long swollen shape of his manhood - my lip trembles. Its b..beautiful and scary daddy' I sob going full slut-mode. "Nothing to be scared of," he says, his deep voice vibrating through my trembling body, "You'll get to know it very well, so worship it. Need it. But for now, unzip and take it out, like a good girl"

"'You belong to me girl - you were born for this. "He puts his other hand on the other hip now holding me firmly in place as he forces himself inside inch by slow inch. "This is who you've always been, this is who you were born to be - a little girlslut for a Daddy, existing for his pleasure."

Where are all these daddies in real life ! ?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbeingsissybelle@beingsissybelle
trying out my she legs love stories and captions too https://www.patreon.com/sissyluna

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES