All Comments on 'Just Ask Ch. 07'

by holesome

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
HeifelHeifelover 4 years ago

Is this story finished? Or are you going to continue? :-)

suns3tsuns3tover 4 years ago
-

I loved everything about this piece. Your writing is beautiful and complicated; the characters poised between struggle and redemption. I also love that much of the ‘drama’ is really about them sorting through the pieces of themselves that they’re trying to make worthy. I love the work as is, but would also love to see them as they grow together in the future. Great work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Squeee

I’m so glad they confessed their love!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
So Glad I Kept Checking

Please keep writing either this story or another. Just keep writing.

HartlesslyHartlesslyover 3 years ago

I LOVE THIS. This may be my new favorite story ever. Jackson and Hayden are both great characters. Ellyn is hilarious in her reactions to Slim. I love the build-up and the description and dialogue. I love the humor. I love that there is no humiliation (except for flashbacks to Hayden’s previous hookups) and no abuse, just respect and love and lust from these characters. I love the lack of usual homophobia or blackmail that usually occurs in Lit. stories which ruins it for me.

I have a question, I was able to piece together or get most of the references but what was the song Hayden played for his dance? If it’s an actual song I can’t think of it right now and I want to add it to a playlist, if it’s a real song.

Thank you for updating.

Ginger630Ginger630about 3 years ago

I absolutely loved this story! Wish there was more.

dnsontndnsontnover 2 years ago

A delightful, well-crafted story. An absolute pleasure to read. The ending certainly leaves the possibility of more of these guys. I'll sure be watching!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another story abandoned in the middle.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Would love to see this continue

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

This is the second time I've read this story and it won't be my last. I love everything about it! You are an amazing writer. Of course it would be great for the story to continue on but I can make up my own ending...no problem.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userholesome@holesome
113 Followers
I deleted the previous chapters of Just Ask and am working on a rewrite. I also changed my username. Be careful about how much personal information you put on the internet :D How do I make this my full-time job? Thank you for reading! Please enjoy

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Just Ask Ch. 06 Previous Part
Just Ask Series Info