All Comments on 'Just Ask Ch. 07'

by holesome

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

This is the second time I've read this story and it won't be my last. I love everything about it! You are an amazing writer. Of course it would be great for the story to continue on but I can make up my own ending...no problem.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Would love to see this continue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Another story abandoned in the middle.

dnsontndnsontnalmost 3 years ago

A delightful, well-crafted story. An absolute pleasure to read. The ending certainly leaves the possibility of more of these guys. I'll sure be watching!

Ginger630Ginger630about 3 years ago

I absolutely loved this story! Wish there was more.

HartlesslyHartlesslyalmost 4 years ago

I LOVE THIS. This may be my new favorite story ever. Jackson and Hayden are both great characters. Ellyn is hilarious in her reactions to Slim. I love the build-up and the description and dialogue. I love the humor. I love that there is no humiliation (except for flashbacks to Hayden’s previous hookups) and no abuse, just respect and love and lust from these characters. I love the lack of usual homophobia or blackmail that usually occurs in Lit. stories which ruins it for me.

I have a question, I was able to piece together or get most of the references but what was the song Hayden played for his dance? If it’s an actual song I can’t think of it right now and I want to add it to a playlist, if it’s a real song.

Thank you for updating.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
So Glad I Kept Checking

Please keep writing either this story or another. Just keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Squeee

I’m so glad they confessed their love!!!

suns3tsuns3tover 4 years ago
-

I loved everything about this piece. Your writing is beautiful and complicated; the characters poised between struggle and redemption. I also love that much of the ‘drama’ is really about them sorting through the pieces of themselves that they’re trying to make worthy. I love the work as is, but would also love to see them as they grow together in the future. Great work!

HeifelHeifelover 4 years ago

Is this story finished? Or are you going to continue? :-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userholesome@holesome
I deleted the previous chapters of Just Ask and am working on a rewrite. I also changed my username. Be careful about how much personal information you put on the internet :D How do I make this my full-time job? Thank you for reading! Please enjoy

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Just Ask Ch. 06 Previous Part
Just Ask Series Info