All Comments on 'Just Because'

by Adrianaloves2doit

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Threesomes FMF are great!

Many times my wife and I have done threesomes more FMF than MFM simply because she tends to be bi. I will admit some of my greatest fun is watching two very hot women worship each other freely. And both of them enjoying however I get myself into the mix. Unfortunately when you wait to long between incidents others get into the mix, and due to the STDs and diseases we just dont play with people that fuck around.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
You write well and I am glad you are happy.

You haven't said, in this story at least, but do you have a partner, male or female? if so what do they think of what you are doing? But as being Bi-sexual seems to be the normal and fashionable things these days and it seems you are just running with the crowd. I honestly hope you and KIM and ROGER live happily together in a threesome mariage of sorts. Do I agree with the story and what you three are doing? Not really I would let KIM and ROGER divorce first and then you and KIM and ROGER are free to fuck and suck anyone you like. Good luck to you. And if Roger and Kim are reading the story and looking at the comments Good luck to them too. You are all going to need it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
don't bother

I beg you not to bother keeping us up to date two dogs fucking would be more exciting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Where will this end up?

You know exactly where this will end up. Sooner or later one of the spouses will come to there senses and then all of this will have been to much. Why can people not see down the road? Guess its like living in a fog. But sooner or later the fog will clear and the road will seem clearer. And there will be a BIG fork with each taking a different path. And even you yourself told of warning your friend of the consequences of her action. Yet being a good friend you joined in? Glad I don't have friends like you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
love the true stories

I love true stories where they think out the consiquenses before acting. Love between three can be great fun as long as it remains fun and an additive for spice not he main course. very well writen. And very kind of you to make them wait.

can't remember my password. so elfletcherauthor@aol if you would like to respond

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
So Hot

What a true Loving Wife tale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Understanding!

First - stop telling us this is a true story. You're wasting your breath - nobody believes you and frankly it's irritating and a not-very-convincing plot contrivance. Secondly, after reading "It's your decision" I now understand - you're a slut. You couldn't wait to dump your husband of many years to try new lovers and new things (anal). And now you agree to put your friends marriage in jeopardy by agreeing to a threesome. How many stories have we read where the couple tries to spice up their sex life and ends up ruining their marriage? The "adventures" of a slut (you) don't make for very compelling or interesting story. It's been done to death and you offer nothing new.

monkcalmmonkcalmover 10 years ago
wrong

A bi by definition is scum, who give's a fuck if they live or die, and a bi wife is a divorce waiting to happen..once again they have no value.

PolyLvrPolyLvrover 10 years ago
Well written

Ignore the haters. Their objectivity and reading comprehension are both lacking. I thought it was a terrific tale and the situation was well handled by you.

PeteCedarPeteCedarover 8 years ago
What a stupid woman

The only reason she wanted a 3 way with another women was so she could have another guy. So she surprises him with this? No discussion except for the fact that it was a fantasy they had talked about. Sometimes fantasies are just that, fantasies. What happens when she tells him that she wants her 3 way and he says ' no way. I'm not sharing you with another guy!' All hell will break then. She takes a marriage that she considers great (still getting flowers after 7 years) and destroys it in a couple of minutes. Stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great LW story

gave it a 5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
With Friends Like You.

Who the fuck needs enemies. It's no wonder that the divorce rate is so high. Why the fuck do your kind even bother to marry.

And as to the suggestion "it's all because I love you". What a complete crock of shit. Well into the area of, "it didn't mean anything",or "I'm sorry". Or " But I Love only you" And all the other excuses that cheaters make.

Much better to stay single then you can fuck around as much as you like. Get as much cock or pussy as you like, and share out the STD's among yourselves as much as you like.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
i can appreciate the female side

If you want another true real life story about serial cheating wife the Facebook profile of dearbornmt@yahoo.com reveals the fsctual TRUE DETAILS OF WHY A MARRIED FEMALE INSTRUCTOR IN HELENA LOST THAT POSITION AFTER A DECADE OF TEACHING.

DESPITE BEING INVOLVED WITH AT LEAST 2 OTHER MEN-BESIDES HER 3RD HUSBAND-SHE USED POSITION TO COERCE MARRIED MALE STUDENT. HE HAD RESISTED FOR ALMOST 2 SEMESTERS, PLEADED THAT SHE STOP-SHE THREATENED TO FLUNK HIM -HE REFUSED-SHE TOLD HIM HE EITHER DID WHAT SHE WANTED OR SHE WOULD FALSELY ACCUSE HIM OF RAPE

HE CAPITULATED.

The once in a while you claim can spice up a marriage is false. Can spice up sex life but marriage remains in name only-trust is always destroyed

Lie to yourself if tht is what it takes

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

another cocksucking wimp posting dumb cuck SHIT.

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 6 years ago
Lube?

I hadn't paid attention till I read a previous post begging you to find a new circle of friends. But all your stories are supposed to be real life events, as I understand it now. I've found flaws in everyone of your stories where it's very difficult to believe this things really happened. for instance, the previous story i read said it said the new technology had a range of three hundred feet. Well then, Kirk's hotel room would have had to been in the same building where he and Brian were listening from. because past the next city block they would have been out of range. And this one really took the cake. am I to believe that you simply walk around with a tube of ass lube in your purse? Just in case one of your friends needs it? Well I really liked your stories. Women are not stupid. I've been widowed longer than you've been alive, and never entertained the thought of marrying again, I never dated the same woman longer than a year with a couple of exceptions. because the majority are married. I've never been caught. not because I can outwit the husbands, but because I follow the mens wifes instructions. The thing is. you fell into the same story line as all this other writers here. ie: wife cheats, gets caught, divorced, wife is left in the gutter wondering where she messed up, hubby devastated, ends up with more money than he can spend in five lifetimes and marrys the most beautiful and faithfull girl. lives happily ever after. meanwhile the wife never digs herself out of the gutter. like I said I liked your stories and I think you have a very special talent. but maybe you might consider writing something about reconcilliation. instead of non forgivness only. Thank you for sharing your stories.

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Liked

Liked your other three stories, this one is a big no for me.

WargamerWargameralmost 4 years ago

You are a dangerous bitch, a true destroyer of marriages.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
hot

I enjoyed this story there were no loosers in this story not like the your choice the woman in that story had the worst lack of respect for her husband as for him going out with friends and not being with her doesn't give her the right to totally humiliated him by fucking someone else then the next night give her ass to the same guy TOTAL DISRASPECT for the man your supposed to love ???

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

After thisnone, I might reconsider making author a favorite. This one sucked.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Not voting as easily determined not My kind of story. Diametrically not

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You should at least name your stories as they are, confessions of a heartless whore.

Also, you give swingers and other sexually open people very bad reputation.

It's like you scrape the barrel of lowest of the low and pour it on the keyboard.

Being a good, respectable, decent human being is a choice. A choice you are not fond of.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Alot of it makes sense now. You fall perfectly into the "woke crowd". You guys are the worst. Don't know much about the husband, but both you and her are the absolute worst.

She is the worst because she used an ffm threesome to manipulate her husband into an mmf threesome, and yes, it is manipulation. She'll force him into a corner about what is fair or not and manipulate him into something he may or may not want to do. Why couldn't she just be upfront about it instead? This whole thing changed from "because i love you" to "because i want to fuck another guy".

You are the worst for enabling and encouraging such behaviour and not pointing out the clear and obvious manipulative behaviour. That marriage will not end well.

With friends like you, who needs enemies.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous