Just Dance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JayPierce95
JayPierce95
2,564 Followers

"Oh, fuck," Wes laughed in a tormented way. "You're killing me. My dick's never been this hard."

Jenna laughed loudly. She worked her way back down until she was grinding firmly into the tip of his cock. She was becoming rather slick at her contractually obligated chore. Jenna turned her head back to her moaning son. "Well, you definitely weren't lying about being hard. Why are you so much harder today?"

"Ahhhh-ohhh." Why the hell do you think? " Because of the way you dressed - because you actually dressed like that for me."

"That makes sense. What specifically about my outfit do you like so much?" Jenna had some ideas, but she wanted to hear him say it.

Everything. "The way your legs and ass look in your jeans. I love your tube top."

"You see my legs and ass in jeans like this all the time. Tell me why my top makes you so hard."

"I don't know if I can say it," Wes winced. He had never really talked about her chest before. Her ass? Plenty. But not her chest.

Well, now you have to tell me. Jenna's interest was piqued. She enjoyed knowing that he was afraid to say it. "Don't be afraid to be honest with me. You can tell me everything you want to. Tell me, and maybe I'll drop down onto your legs."

That was enough motivation. Wes confessed, "Your tits look so big and perfect like they're stuffed inside of it. They look even bigger than usual, especially with how your slim your body is around them. Ahhh. And I didn't tell you, but I can see your nipples and areolas through it, and I like that. They're just so pushed up and bouncy in it."

The mother dropped onto her son's lap and vigorously ground into his hard dick. "Spread your legs," she quickly ordered. Her son parted his legs as wide as he could, and Jenna slid down between them. She leaned forward and massaged his throbbing groin, much to his delight.

Jenna then rotated her head back to look at Wes's face. Her tongue was on the roof of her mouth, and she raised her eyebrow. "Do you want me to try something fun with you?"

Wes simply nodded his head. What's she gonna do?

"I've known how to do this move the whole time, but I always thought it would be a bit much. Now, I think you've had enough experience with your dick on my ass where you can handle it," Jenna explained. "The only thing is, I don't know how close you are to cumming. And I don't wanna set you off," she warned.

I'm good. I'm fucking horny as hell, but I'm good for a while. You got this, dude. "I'm not close or anything. Let's do it."

"Okay... Just let me know if you need me to stop." Jenna continued to propel her hips. "What I'm going to do you is a clothes-on version of something fun I used to do in college. Whenever I really wanted to make a guy cum but we didn't have a condom, and I wanted to do something sexier than a handjob, I would do this move." The mother breathed. "Are you sure you wanna try it with me?"

Ohhh, fuck. She had Wes at "make guys cum" and "sexier than a handjob." Dude, just think of something else if you get too close. "Yeah, Mom, I really wanna try it with you."

"Alright then," Jenna smiled impishly. "I know you're already sticky, so I need you to unstick your dick from your body and point it out as straight ahead as you can." In her showman tendency, Jenna decided to stand up and off to the side. She faced her son as she brushed her hair back behind her ears.

This was the first time Jenna had given Wes instructions to manipulate his genitals to help her with a move. The son tugged his messy shaft and head off of his body. He angled it as forward as he could, and friction of his boxers helped keep it in place. Blood coursed through the son's veins. His mom simply asking him to do this was making him sweat. He had no idea what she had planned for them. "Ok. It's standing up on its own now."

I can see that. With her eyes lingering down, Jenna had watched her son adjust himself. She could now see that her son's pole jutting far out from his abdomen. Jenna was not a size queen per se, but for what she was about to do, she was glad she had ample real estate to work with. "You're gonna love this," Jenna assured her fixated son.

"I think I will too," he nodded. "Do you need me to do anything else?"

Jenna stepped beside her son and turned her head back to him as she placed her hands on his knees. "I do. I need you to sit back and just think about how it feels."

She then stepped over and straddled her son's spread legs. The mother lowered herself so that her thighs rested on Wes's muscular lower quads. She elegantly spread her legs wider, causing her butt cheeks to squeeze together as if she were using the thigh machine at the gym. Once she was situated and straddling her son's legs, Jenna kept her head in place as she slid her rear toward her son. Her bubble butt soon reformed as her flexing cheeks stretched her jeans and the center seam disappeared between them.

Wes watched in yearning as his mom's ass agonizingly moved toward his angled erection. He moaned lowly as his thinly veiled cockhead made contact in the valley between her round cheeks. His mom stopped moving backward.

The young man still had no clue what his mom had planned. But he could already see why she hadn't tried it yet. "What are you going to do?" he exhaled.

"Just relax," Jenna hushed.

Wes felt a small surge of precum pump up and out of his dick when he heard his mom's tone of voice. That's probably the same thing she says to every guy she does this to (he was right).

The brunette mother brushed her hair behind her ears again. And then, simply, she started leisurely and gently sweeping her ass from side to side. She moved like a slow pendulum. On each pass, one cheek took its turn smoothly grazing her son's rigid cock and then catching it just enough to pull it to the side. And then, eventually, the force of Wes's erection overtook the friction of her swaying butt, causing his penis to spring back into place.

After all of the hard movements and force his mom had used to pleasure his cock, it was this action - one where she was barely making contact- that drove Wes farthest up the wall. "Ahhhhhhh. Fuuuuck. Wow, wow, wow. How'd you even learn how to do this?"

"Lots of experimenting," the mother hinted in a soft tone. "Do you like it?"

"Oh my god. It's fucking amazing. I never want it to stop. Why does this feel so f'in' good?"

Jenna beamed. "Cocks are sensitive. They like friction. You can get them off with friction from a lot of force. Or, you can get them off by pushing all the right buttons. Do you feel how my ass is just brushing your cock? I'm just providing pleasure to one of your most sensitive areas."

"I definitely feel that," Wes moaned. "How long do guys usually last before they cum?"

"Ha-ha. Um, not long. You're clothed though, so you should be fine."

"I'm hanging in there. I feel like I'm high," Wes sighed and smiled, "but I think I'm gonna last."

"That's called euphoria. And that's what you should be feeling. But it also means you're gonna wanna cum soon."

"Really?! I don't want to yet."

"I know," Jenna still spoke in a softly. "I'll stop for now. We can always come back to it when you're ready again." To end the move, the mother collected her son's shaft between her cheeks and drove it back against his toned abs before giving it two hard, swift thrusts.

"You're incredible." Wes wiped the sweat off his brow.

The mother placed all of her weight on her son's lap as she brought her legs up and wedged them between her son's. "You think so?" Jenna bit her lip. "How about you spread your legs and move forward a bit so just your dick and balls are hanging off the chair... If you give me the space to go down low enough, I'll give you a better idea of how incredible I can be."

"Holy fuck," Wes grunted. "We can do whatever you want, Mom. I wish there were a fucking mirror in front of us."

"Why? Oh, hah. Wes, you can barely handle looking at my ass. If you were also looking at my tits while I did that to you, this lapdance would be over by now."

"Probably. But I think I could handle your tits alone, just like I can handle your ass alone."

Nice try. "You might be able to. But that's not the point. The idea of dancing with them on you seems like a bit much." Jenna tried to reject him tactfully. "I mean, is this really that bad?" The mother looked back at her son's face as she lovingly worked her way up and down his pulsating erection.

"Ah-ahhh!" She should have tried this when trying to get me to clean up my room. "No, no, it's not bad. That's amazing. But I just meant it would be so fucking hot to just look at you in your top while you danced. You always seem so much happier when you're doing something hot. That's, like, the sexiest thing about you."

"That might be true," Jenna pursed her lips. "But even if you were just looking at them while I dance, can't ya see how I would be going too far?"

Wes was determined. "You just bent over and did something to me that you literally designed for no other reason than making guys cum on your ass," he pleaded through his shortened breath. "And it was gorgeous. No matter how well your tits move in your top, it would be less erotic than that." He continued, "I know you love showing them off - you should! And I really wanna see them in that tight top. I'll get to see them all night anyway. It'll be fun to see them now."

Fuck. Jenna thought about how she was currently running her butt up and down her son's cock to see how horny she could get him. You basically dry-humped him until he came three frickin times, already. And you're doing it again right now. He fucking came on you. And then you TASTED HIS CUM. Jen, what the fuck is wrong with you, ha-ha?

You fucking loved doing all of that. Jenna wiped her palm across her forehead and laughed at herself. Jen, it's your fucking titties. You show them to eeeveryone. When have you ever turned down showing them off to a hard guy you were messing around with? What, are you afraid you're gonna make him jizz in his pants? You know you're gonna make him cum anyway. If he wants to watch your titties bounce in a tube top that badly, you might as well have fun driving him up the fucking wall one last time before it's all over.

Wes could see the gears churning in his mom's head as she fell into a mechanical form of dancing. He didn't want to interrupt her internal dialogue. You said your piece. Let her think, dude. No matter what she says, you'll still have that new move that makes you cum.

Jenna stopped grinding on her son's lap and turned back to him. "I don't agree with your point that just because I did some things means that I should do others. But, I also realize it would pretty much defeat the point of me going braless in a tight, sheer top like this if I weren't going to show my tits off." Jenna bit her lip.

"Are you serious?!"

The mother shrugged and sighed, "It's a holiday. I'm in a good mood." Jenna had no idea where to begin, but she didn't want to think about it too much. She simply stood up, pushed her son's legs together, turned around, and sat back down at the edge of his knees. For the first time, she was staring at Wes while dancing on his lap.

Wes's pupils were dilated, and he had a dazed smile. In his dreams, his mom was riding his cock with the same hip movement and grin that she had right now. "You're stunning," Wes spouted.

His mom blushed. "My tits?"

"No, like, your face, and everything else. And yeah, of course, your tits too."

It was great to see his mom's teeth and the reactions in her eyes. He realized he had been staring at his mom's eyes and mouth for long enough for it to be weird. There were other things to look at.

He ogled at the light and steady bounce of his mother's firm breasts in her tube top. He shook his head, "Of course."

"Of course what?"

"Of course they look that good. You're right... If I had been looking at 'em during that ass-grazing thing you did, I definitely would've jizzed."

"I get that my lapdances are really hot for you, but you should be able to do some over-the-clothes stuff for a few minutes without blowing your load," Jenna chuckled.

A look of embarrassment came over Wes. "It had never happened before. These times with you have been the - "

"No! No! It's not a bad thing. It was cute when you did it. I've taken it as a major compliment. I just don't want you to be with an attractive and experienced co-ed and then you blow your chance before you can seal the deal." It was an affectionate statement.

"I can't help it. You're ridiculously sexy," Wes admired. "I just get so wrapped up. Everything you do is a turn-on."

Jenna smiled. "Even if that's the case, you can still help yourself relax. I think your problem is that any time you see something arousing, you think, 'Wow, that's so hot. I wanna get naked right now.' Am I right?"

Pretty much. Her impression of him was hilariously bad, but his mom's analysis was spot on. "Yeah, that's right."

"You keep trying to jump ahead to the next level in your mind. Sometimes you'll have to wait a long time before you reach it with someone. Sometimes it never happens. Just enjoy the pleasure in the moment. Always say to yourself, 'If this is the only thing that happens to me, and I walk away blue-balled, then that's okay. The feeling of just being pleasured was worth it.'"

Hmm. Wes nodded in understanding. His mom was right that he had to stop imagining fantasies of what could come next while he was still in the middle of something great. He didn't need to think about cumming. Instead, he could just focus on enjoying the pleasure no matter how long it lasted. "I get it. Solid advice, Mom." They shared an affirming grin.

Jenna's motherly grin, though, quickly turned wicked. "I'm glad you understand my advice. But I wanna see if you can follow it."

Before Wes knew it, Jenna had dug her feet into the ground. She was sliding her hips up his thighs.

The mother stopped moving forward once her thighs parted around her son's torso. She was close enough where his cock, if it somehow bent straight out, would touch the zipper her jeans. Wes, though, couldn't see how close she was because her breasts were mere inches from his face.

"Wow, wow, wow," he breathed on the white polyester fabric.

In a soothing tone, Jenna whispered, "Just relax. Relax your shoulders. Relax your mind. Relax your cock. Take a deep breath." I didn't say to exhale on my chest, Wes. "Good. Just focus on how it feels for me to be sitting on your lap like this. You're allowed to be as horny as you want. It's just that anytime you start imagining doing anything, just focus back on how this feeling is affecting your breathing." Jenna resumed her light grinding.

Wes breathed in and out. He certainly felt more relaxed and in control. He was also insanely horny. "Am I allowed to still talk to you?"

"Yeah, of course. I'm teaching you a trick I picked up to help you avoid cumming so fast. This isn't a monastery."

The broad-chested son laughed as he exhaled. "Right, right. I was just going to say that I like being able to see your nipples through your shirt. I mean, you kind of have to look closely, but it's a big turn-on."

"Yeaahhh... This top is a little thinner than my last one. There weren't exactly a lot of options. But I guess that ended up being a good thing for you," she flirted. Jenna abruptly placed her palms on the sides of her breasts, resting her fingers on top. With her thumbs, she gently massaged her tits, just outside the areolas.

"Oh god," Wes moaned instantly. He envisioned touching them like that.

"Remember what I just taught you. I know it's turning you the hell on - that's why I'm doing it. Just breathe and enjoy it. I could do this for five seconds or five minutes."

Dude, just calm down and enjoy it. Wes quickly gained control through his breathing. "I'm good. I'm good."

Her son's hot breath continued to seep through Jenna's thin top. You know what he's thinking about every time his mind wanders... Now is as good of a time as any. You know he's gonna be thinking about it all night, every other second. Look at what you're wearing; you're not exactly concealing anything. Just get it out of his system now.

"Wes, I'm glad you're learning how to control yourself so quickly. Because I've realized that tonight you're probably going to witness something for the first time. And I think it's best if we both know you can control yourself before it happens in a nightclub," the mother explained.

"What do you mean?"

Jenna sighed and locked eyes with her son. "Even when I'm out in sweaters, somehow, men have good luck getting me out of my top. I am in a sheer tube top tonight, and my nipples are showing through it. So, it's safe to say that at some point tonight, some random guy or guys - maybe even you, if annoy me enough about it -, will end up convincing me to show my tits." She could feel her son's body stiffen beneath her. "So, I was thinking it would be good to do a test run here. I don't want you jizzing your shorts in the middle of a club."

"Yes, let's do it." Wes's answer was immediate.

"If you cum, the lapdance will be over."

"I don't care. Let's do it now. I think a test run is a good idea." Holy shit... it's happening.

The mother poked, "I don't think you actually care about the test run. I think you just wanna see my boobs."

"It's possible," Wes grinned back.

Jenna's heart was pounding through her chest as she stood up and stepped away from the chair. The mother was nervous. She was not concerned about her son sexualizing or lusting after her body (that train had long gone). She had a rising concern that he would realize her breasts were disappointing compared to how they looked in the college video, and her self-confidence would suffer a massive blow. That's stupid, Jen. They're bigger. You're a fucking MILF now. Look at his face. He's fucking crazy about every small thing you do. You're better than ever before.

As the mother locked eyes with her son again, she had no doubt that she was making the right decision.

"Are you watching?"

"Hell yes."

Without any further notice, Jenna reached her arms across her torso, hooked her fingers under the sides of her top, and pulled up.

Wes did not cum. But he certainly needed to. "Fuck me," he dryly blurted.

"So, does that mean you like them?" Jenna cutely shifted her hips. Her exposed breasts rose and fell with her excited breaths.

She fucking did it. Those are fucking perfect. The spellbound son nodded to his mom. "Eleven out of ten. They're even bigger with nothing on. I don't know how." He fought off the urge to touch is demanding cock through his thin shorts.

Jenna blushed, and she brushed back strands of her brunette hair. "Oh yeah? That's a high rating. How do they compare to how they looked in the video?"

"Oh god, definitely better now. I don't know if there's a size difference, but they're at least just as big and firm as they looked in the video. And your areolas look a little bigger, which is definitely nice. I get why every guy wants to get his hands on them," Wes gushed.

Hearing her son talk about how her body was more attractive now than it was in her twenties sent Jenna to cloud nine. Okay, he simply has to know what he's doing (he still didn't). The mother was glowing and feeling herself. She placed her hands on her bare chest and massaged them lightly. "Are you close to cumming yet?"

JayPierce95
JayPierce95
2,564 Followers
1...1011121314...17