Just Dance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JayPierce95
JayPierce95
2,564 Followers

"Ha, no," Wes shook his head and laughed.

"Are you sure? Are the rides meaningless unless they're sex-related? Am I going to have to make the rides sexier for you to appreciate them."

"Uh, actually, yes," Wes nodded. "Yeah, they're really boring and I hate them. I think we definitely need to make them sexier."

"Hmm. Well after you're done your homework one of these nights, take your clothes off and Facetime me. And we can discuss how we can make these trips more enjoyable."

Jenna and Wes made out and hugged each other firmly.

"Are you sure you can't spend the night?"

"Nope! I have a date tonight," Jenna winked.

"Nice guy?"

"Nice guys? Yeah, I'd say they're nice."

"Wait! What?!"

"Don't be jealous," Jenna teased. She touched the left side of her waist. "Just remember that now every time some guy looks down to grab my waist and fuck me from behind, even though he'll have no idea what it means, he'll be looking at proof that I already have a favorite man."

"I still think you should have gotten it on your ass."

"I know you would've loved that. But Bri was right that it looks hot next to the others. And hey, maybe I would've done that if you had manned-up and gotten one on your cock with a 'J' in it and a banner underneath that read 'mom,' like I suggested," Jenna cheekily grinned. "Goodbye, honey. I love you."

"I love you too. Now, are you SURE you can't stay the night?"

"GOODBYE!" Jenna kissed her son deeply again and then prodded him out of the car. "If you're horny, go use the condom in your wallet on some easy co-ed. You know I'll always be there for you when it's time to come home."

"Okay," Wes feigned a sigh. "Bye, mom."


JayPierce95
JayPierce95
2,564 Followers