Just Dance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nope! I think I'm good, actually." Wes had nearly orgasmed but didn't, helping him temporarily cool down. "I could stare at your boobs forever."

"Well, this song's gonna end soon. So, we should probably do something about that hard cock of yours," Jenna seductively hinted.

Wes shuddered. "What are we going to do about it? Are we gonna do that ass-grazing thing? Are you gonna drop in between my legs so I can see your tits?"

"We could either of those things," Jenna shrugged, as she strutted toward her son and stepped over his legs. "But now that I taught you that trick, you might be able to last too long from me using just my ass. I think we should face this problem head-on."

No way. No way. No way. Wes was stunned as he felt his mom's fingers push into the center of his chest. His back was held against the wooden chair as his mom sat down on his lap. She pressed her hips forward so that her covered mound was against his pulsating dick. Wes's chin was maybe three inches from his mom's rising and falling breasts. "What are we doing?" he gasped.

"What does it look like? I'm giving you a full lapdance. This is the same way they'd do it at a strip club, except, like I promised you, I give really good ones," Jenna informed.

"So, what makes yours a 'really good' lapdance?" Wes was staring at his mom's bare chest. He wanted it pressed against him.

Jenna lifted Wes's chin with her index finger until he was looking at her face. "I'm gonna build you up as much as I possibly can by teasing you with my tits and grinding into your hard cock. And I'm not gonna stop until after you've finished cumming."

Wes loudly exhaled as his toes curled. "I like that."

The warm breath from Wes's mouth hit the smooth surface of Jenna's breasts. It caused them to swell even more. The mother took a deep breath and began circulating her hips, pressing her denim-veiled vagina into her son's solid shaft. She gripped his t-shirt, holding her in place.

"Ohhh. Ohh, fuck, this is nice." Wes tried to savor the reality that his mom was naked from her waist up and sitting on his lap. He was unrelentingly aroused and his head was in an intoxicated sexual fog. "God, you really know how to work a cock."

"Mmm. So I've been told," the mother smiled widely. She began elevating and dipping her hips, making sure to glide her mound all the way up to the tip of her son's shaft before driving it back down. With every action, Jenna could feel the pressure of Wes's warm, defined penis on her soft labia. Getting into a rhythm, Jenna rolled her shoulders, accentuating the movements of her upper body.

Out of instinct, with his mind too gone to realize it, Wes moved his arms onto his mom's upper back. Jenna noticed the pair of rigid forearms and masculine hands holding her beneath her shoulder blades. I don't even think he knows he's doing it... The mother gave her rule-breaking son a few seconds to correct his mistake.

"No touching," Jenna politely reminded.

A panting Wes brought his hands down. "Sorry. I got lost! Your pussy is so warm. This feels so fucking good."

Woah. Hearing her son mention her "pussy" out loud was simply weird. But with what she was doing, that word was fair game. You've been turning him on talking about your 'tits' and 'ass.' Jen, if this is gonna make him cum faster, then so be it.

"Oh yeah?" Jenna lewdly asked her son, "Do you think feeling my warm pussy grinding into your cock like this is gonna make you cum?"

"Fuck yes! I'm gonna cum so fucking hard," Wes cried. "I love your hands being on my chest."

Jenna dug her nails into her son's chest. "Oh yeah? I'm gonna make you cum really hard? How big of a load do you think you're gonna shoot out?"

A delirious fever spread through Wes's body. "So fucking big. Ahhh. If my shorts were off, my cumload would hit your fucking tits."

The imagery went through Jenna's mind. She looked down at her bobbing chest. "That is a big one. I think it would be really messy - especially remembering how messy you made my clothes that first time."

"You fucking drained me. You, like, forced it all out of me with your ass."

"Oh, I remember," Jenna assured. "Did you like that feeling afterward, after I forced every drop out of you?"

"Ahh-ahhh. Yesss. Mom, it was the greatest feeling ever." He licked his thirsty lips. "I wanna feel your pussy rub my cock that hard. I wanna cum like that again so fucking badly."

"Are you trying to make a special request?"

"Yeahhh," he cried.

Jen, that's fucking stupid. He's gonna cum from what you're doing now.

"Well..." Jenna thought, "You have been behaving yourself. And it's our last one. I might as well send you out the right way."

Jenna wasted no time kicking her feet up and wrapping her legs around Wes and the wooden chair. She squeezed in tightly with her strong thighs and calves. Her pussy became inseparable from the underside of her son's tall erection. "Ahh," a moan escaped.

"Ohhhh." I need to cum in you so bad. Wes noticed his mom changing her grip from his chest to his shoulders. He happily allowed her to rely on his shoulders for leverage.

Jenna pulled herself up on her son's body, her warm mound rubbing his sensitive flesh as it rose. She then made a tight pivot in her hips before grinding back down. Her eyes were closed until she landed on her son's lap.

The mother could feel Wes's girthy shaft pressing into - and pushing aside - her warm pussy lips through her soft jeans and thong. Her thong was sticky.

He did it again. Jenna noticed her son's arms were on her back again. Fuck it, he'll just keep putting 'em back up.

"Harder," Wes lustfully pleaded, exuding the scent of musky sweat and deodorant.

"Wow, you're really pent up. Ahhh. We must be doing a good job then." Jenna's carnal impulses flared. She released her son's shoulders and grabbed hold of the chair's back rails. Her upper body pressed into her son's.

Oh man... The moment his mom's enlarged breasts touched his face, Wes began to doubt reality. Each of her hardened nipples was to the side of his head. Every part of his face below his eyes was buried in his Jenna's cleavage. They're amazing. Wes felt the creamy breasts brush his face as his mom erotically danced up and down.

Holy shit. The hot moisture of her son's breath coated Jenna's boobs, and she glanced down to see his face rubbing between them. "Just go ahead and touch 'em."

"Wait, like, seriously?!"

"They're already touching your face. So why not? Maybe they'll make you cum faster."

Wes's hands trembled as he grabbed as much of his mom's breasts as he could. Jenna threw her head back in a silent gasp. Wes's sweating hands continued groping the ample flesh. "They're fucking perfect, Mom. I'm, like, jealous and happy for every guy that's touched them, hah. They feel so nice." He used his thumbs to create friction on her hard nipples.

"Ohhh-uhhh. Mmm, god." Jenna's feet flexed and her eyes shut. What are you doing? Tell him to stop. "Wes, if you're gonna fucking breathe on 'em and make 'em wet anyway, you might as well just put 'em in your mouth already."

"Are you joking or serious?" Wes gazed up at his mom in a way he could never look at any other person. "Because I wanna do that more than anything."

Woah. Jenna's eyes dilated more when she noticed the deep, entranced gaze in her son's. It was a disarming and intense gaze. Jenna grabbed the sides of her son's face, tilted her head down, and passionately kissed him on the lips. Wes let go of her breasts and placed his hands on the bottom of her face. Their eyes were shut and their lips entangled.

Jenna rested her hands back on her son's shoulders. She amorously angled her neck to further press her lips. Wes subtly parted and closed his mouth twice. Jenna realized what boundary he was testing. The mother, with no reservations, acceptingly parted her lips and slid the length of her soft tongue into his mouth. Wes slipped his tongue into hers. Their tongues sensually massaged each other. The mom and son lowly moaned.

When the long kiss ended. Wes had stars in his eyes. Jenna found herself unusually flustered.

"Well, then," the mother breathed.

The mom and son unsurely chuckled together to break the awkwardness.

"And, um, yeah, to answer your question, my tits and your mouth, um, yeah, that's fair game." Her son was not as tongue-tied as Jenna was as he placed her left breast into his mouth. "Ahh, there we go, Wes. Do the other one." Wes obliged.

Try it again. Wes lifted his head from his mom's breasts in an attempt to kiss her again. His mom promptly kissed him back with her red lips.

When that kiss broke, Jenna touched her lips to her son's ear. "Do you wanna make out with me while we see just how hard we can dry fuck? I wanna use my pussy to see how much cum I can force out of that hard, sexy, big fucking cock of yours."

Wes lurched but he didn't ejaculate. There's no way this is part of the show. She definitely wants to do this. Dude, keep it together. The lucky son was close to just begging his mom to out him out of his torture. "Yesss. Mom, I wanna rub my cock on your pussy so bad."

The mom and son went from slow grinding to impassioned dry fucking in seconds. Jenna rode on Wes's cock the same way she would have if it were inside of her. Wes flexed his meaty shaft while running his hands all over his mom's gorgeous, naked body. The entire time, they made out, swirling their tongues together.

The son took advantage of the situation to do something he wanted to do for some time. Wes lowered one of his hands and, with a mild smack, grabbed and felt up his mom's left buttock. He heard a laughing growl through his mom's occupied mouth.

When it got to the point where Jenna was literally just rubbing her demanding mound straight up and down her son's dick, she knew where things were headed. And for the first time in her life while in this position, Jenna didn't want to go all the way. She knew she loved Wes beyond him being her son. She knew she wanted to fuck his brains out. But she also knew she should avoid sex with him right now. Stop, Jen. Stop! If ya fuck him now he's just gonna wonder if you just did it 'cause you got horny from a lapdance he made you do.

Jenna pushed off of her son and stumbled backward into a standing position.

"Wait, what's wrong?!"

"Nothing," Jenna gasped for air and waved her hand. Get your mind onto something else for a moment. The mother took a moment to think. "Go sit on the couch."

"What? Why?" Wes feared it was all over and somehow made a critical error.

The mother sensed her son's fear of being blue-balled. Her son had no reason to worry because them leaving the room unsatisfied was never an option. Jenna brushed her hair long brunette hair back, and she mischievously announced, "You and I are going to watch porn together. And while we're watching it, I'm gonna stroke your cock."

"Yes, please." Wes didn't know how much longer his heart could beat this fast. His mom was relentless, and he was in the palm of her hand.

"Go get your laptop and your lotion. I'm gonna grab towels."

In less than a minute, the mom and son were back in the living room together. Jenna laid towels over the couch cushions. Wes set his laptop and masturbation lotion on the coffee table.

"So, how are we going to do this?" he asked.

In a more relaxed tone, Jenna instructed, "Just sit back and enjoy the video. You can look at me, but try to focus on the video. I'm gonna have one hand on your cock, and the other in my pussy. Both of us are going to cum, we're going to clean ourselves up, and then I'm going to put that slutty top back on so we can go out together."

There were no flaws with that plan. Dude, just drop your shorts. Do it now in case she changes her mind. The young man tugged his funky shorts and boxers down to his knees and took a seat on the couch.

Jenna's attention flipped over to the fully exposed cock. It throbbed in every vein and stretch of smooth skin. Wes's pink cockhead rested on his lower abdomen. His large testicles looked like they needed to be drained. "You're a very healthy young man," Jenna offered the mother-like compliment.

"Thanks!" Wes was humbly embarrassed. "So, what do you wanna watch?"

"Let's watch one of yours."

"Huh? One of my videos? Wasn't the whole point of this to get me away from it?"

"No. The point of this is to make sure you get a good job and can't be blackmailed. You already made these videos, so we can enjoy them all we want."

Wes took it as an honor. He quickly logged into his admin account. "Which one do you wanna watch? I can't choose."

Jenna cleverly suggested, "Let's watch one of the 'Brook' ones - the MILF teacher trying to make the young student cum like crazy. That seems appropriate."

Wes swallowed. He started the video. As he leaned into the couch cushions, he watched his mom's hand reach in front of the screen before pumping the nozzle of the lotion bottle twice. She's actually doing it.

Avoiding reigniting her desire to hop on his lap, Jenna merely glanced from the corner of her eye as she gripped her son's cock. She heard him gasp from the cool relief, and then she turned her eyes to the laptop screen.

The experience was confusing for Wes. After how intense they had just been, his mom was now practically ignoring his presence. Her hand was deftly stroking his lotioned cock, but her lack of attention made her seem disinterested. Dude, just say something. "I like the way you're stroking my cock. You don't even need to look, do you?"

His mom smiled warmly, but she didn't turn to him. "I'm just getting familiar with it right now. When I start actually stroking your sexy cock, you'll know it."

Wes muttered hotly. He peered down in amazement at his mom's familiar hand gracefully lathering his malleable skin. It was remarkable what she was able to blindly do using muscle memory. Despite the soothing pleasure, Wes was unsure if his mom was into it. "So, why are you just staring at the screen? Do you not wanna be doing this. Could we look at each other a little bit?"

The mother still didn't turn. "I'm half-naked and sitting right next to you. You just had your tongue in my mouth. You just sucked my tits. And my wet pussy just dry fucked your cock. And, now, we're watching filthy porn together while I jerk you off." Jenna then slipped her fingers under her mom jeans and thong. She pressed them into her soaked pussy lips. "So, Wes, you can either question whether I actually want to be doing all of these things with you; or, you can sit back, relax, cum to this video with me, and then take me out in that sexy top that I am quite happily wearing for you."

Wes didn't ask any more questions.

The porn video and its storyline progressed. The enticing plot only made Wes and Jenna each think more about what they had just done with the person next to them. In the video, it was just a woman masturbating with a sex toy that she pretended was a young man. But the porno was having its intended effect. Both Wes and Jenna had to wipe perspiration from their heads.

They now watched the climax of the porn. Jenna could have finished off her son at will, but she wanted him to last through the video. "Getting close?" Jenna suggestively asked. She allowed her handjob to become more inspired. The mother enjoyed playing with her son's sex organ, and she was now manipulating it in the nuanced way that she had learned from experience.

Of course, I'm close! To his mom's amusement, it was clear that Wes was focusing on his breathing to stop himself from cumming. "No, not quite yet. Are you close?"

Jenna laughed, "I can orgasm when I want to." She finally turned to her son and offered him the same warm, seductive smile. "Honey, I know I've been tormenting you for a long time now. But, if you just say the word, I promise you that I'll give you the hottest, most intense, and quickest handjob you'll ever receive. I wanna finish you in a way that no other woman could possibly finish you." He's gonna want it now.

"Uhhhh- ohhh." Go for it, man! "Ok. I'm ready for it. You can do it now." Wes had loved and savored every moment of being horny with his mom, but he desperately needed relief. He pulled his shirt up high in anticipation.

His mom's smile grew wider. But then, instead of his mom furiously masturbating him, Wes watched as she pulled her other hand out from under her jeans.

Jenna held two glistening fingers under her son's nose. Wes closed his eyes as he inhaled the aroma. "Oooooh, wow. Is that-?"

"My pussy juice? Yeah, it is. I'm glad you like the smell." Jenna shockingly stuck her fingers into her son's moaning mouth.

In utter disbelief, Wes closed his mouth around his mom's sweet fingers. It was heaven. He then felt his mom's wet lips press against his ear.

"Now we're even." Jenna held her fingers in his mouth. She waited for the look of wonderment and confusion on her son's face. "You see," she whispered, "you know that time you blew your load all over my back? Afterward, in my bathroom, I pinched some of your hot cum off my shirt, played with it in my fingers, and I tasted just a drop of it with my tongue." Jenna then pumped her son's penis once, making him lurch. "And after I tasted that one drop of your salty cum, I decided to slip my fingers in my mouth - just like what I'm doing it to you right now - and then I sucked, licked, savored, and swallowed your warm sperm until I was positive that I had digested every. single. drop."

The mother firmly pumped her son's shaft a second time.

"Ahhhhhh!! Ohhh- ohhh!"

Jenna directed the thick ropes of her son's semen onto his muscular chest and abs. The mother and son both watched the twitching cock ejaculate.

Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god. When Wes finally stopped wailing, he sunk back into the couch and looked at the enormous mess he made. White liquid ran from his navel up to his pecs. He could hardly breathe. His broad chest gasping for air. He turned to his mom. "Oh, that was- that was- holy. Oh, just- wow."

Jenna lovingly peered down on her son. "I can honestly say that I've never had more fun giving a handjob."

Wes was astonished - astonished by what just happened, by how much he came, by the secret his mom had told him, and by his mom in general. "Was that real?! Did you actually do that, Mom? Did you actually taste my cum, or were you just tryin' to get me off?"

The mother was silent. She held her gaze in her son's eyes. "Don't you ever forget what I was able to do to you." Jenna lowered her head. She carefully ran her tongue from just above his softening cockhead, all the way up to his strong chest.

Jenna then held her forehead against Wes's. Her lips were parted to show him how much of his fresh load that was resting on her palette. Some dripped down her chin. In an act of passion, Jenna pressed her lips to her son's as she swallowed and moaned.

The mom then slid her tongue into her son's mouth and swirled. Wes's body jolted at the taste of his salty remnants. He then grabbed his mom's head and kissed her back.

After kissing like lovers, Jenna licked Wes's lip to gather a blob of cum that had stuck on from her chin.

Jenna pulled away before standing up and wiping her hands off on one of the towels. With her son in stunned silence, it was hard to suppress her self-satisfied grin. "Go get yourself cleaned up. You have a date in a little bit."

1...1112131415...17