Just Dance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JayPierce95
JayPierce95
2,564 Followers

***** Ch. 25

Upstairs in her bathroom, Jenna splashed cold water on her face. She had to reapply her makeup anyway. The mother examined the dark stains on the front of her jeans. It's safe to say these are done for the night.

It took discipline for her to not finish from when she was fingering herself. And it took discipline not to fuck her son when she wanted to. Jenna Hawn needed to cum too. But she wasn't ready for the intoxicating feeling inside to die. At this point, she already knew that the only way she was going to cum tonight was with her son's dick buried inside of her. He has no idea how fucking lucky he's about to be, Jenna bit her lip.

In his bathroom, Wes showered the sweat and stickiness from his skin. He could still feel the residue from where his mom licked his body. How is this real? Is this just her doing everything possible to get you to ditch the porn stuff? No, dude, come on. She swallowed your cum! Your mom doesn't lick your cum and let you suck her tits just to get you to quit a job. Then again, she's a total slut. This might be no big deal for her whatsoever. All of this shit might just be as intimate a handshake for her. As crazy as it seemed on paper, it still seemed plausible to Wes that his mom did not desire him specifically. She looked like she wanted it. But still, she could just get into the mood like that with every guy.

***** Ch. 26

Regardless of any doubts, Wes was thrilled to be going out to party with his mom. When he walked back downstairs, he was wearing spring khakis with his pink shirt. He also had a backwards hat on and had bandages on his arm.

Jenna confusingly glanced. She was refueling with juice and a snack.

"I'm going as a skateboarder now," Wes explained. "My shorts were soaked through, and I didn't wanna have a shorts tent in the nightclub."

"I changed my outfit too! For a similar reason." Jenna stepped out from behind the counter. She was still wearing her sheer, white tube top. But now she was wearing black workout tights and black heels. She had ditched her 90s accessories, and instead, she had tucked a long strip pack of condoms into her waistband so that they hung down her side. "My mom jeans were a bit of a mess. I could've put on skinny jeans and been 'a hot mom in a slutty top'. But then I figured that harder jeans would be going a little backward for you, and I also wanted to keep the 'spirit' of my original costume." Jenna held out her arms and slowly rotated. "So, woolah! College Slut."

Wes applauded her creativity, as well as her sex appeal, as she spun. "I really wanna press my cock against your ass right now."

"I take it you like the tights?"

Wes dryly nodded. This was better than the original costume.

"Well, how about you finally take me to this party, and maybe I'll let you see what they feel like there."

***** Ch. 27

It was dark out when Jenna and Wes walked into the smaller club just outside of the bar district.

There was nothing necessarily intriguing about the nightclub. It was one large, long room where the front half was a bar and seating area. The back half was a dancefloor that could hold maybe thirty people. Of course, tonight, the club was close to full with everyone in costume.

"Mom, what do you want to drink?"

"I can my buy my own drinks," Jenna proudly informed. She wanted to tell him that she was already saving money to pay him back for his debt loan.

But Wes smacked his head first. "I know you can. I don't spend money on you because I think you can't afford things. I do it because I care about you and I wanna feel like I'm making your life better. So, put your pride aside for 5 seconds and tell me what the hell you want to drink." The son was laughing.

Jenna grudgingly smiled, "Fine. Just buy me a beer." She stepped behind her son, wrapped her arms around his chest and kissed him on the cheek. "Thank you, Honey. I know I can be a little stubborn at times. I'm glad that you've always been on my team, just like I'll always be on yours. I'm really proud that you're my son."

Before Wes could tell her to stop being mushy, Jenna quickly whispered, "And after what has happened this past month, I now have a few more special reasons to be proud of you - reasons that most moms won't ever get to have."

"That's nice," Wes breathed. "And you'll actually have a more normal reason to be proud of me tomorrow. I'm gonna accept one of those job offers."

"Don't."

"What?" Wes heard the urgency in her voice.

"Don't do that," the mother stood up straight. "I let someone stop me from being independent and living my dreams at your age. I was going to tell you later, but I might as well tell you now - I want you to run your website. You found what you want to do, and it makes you happy. You shouldn't give up on that for anyone. I trust you to be smart."

"Really? Wasn't this whole thing about me stopping? So, if I said I wanted to go back to running the site, is our night over?"

"We made our deal because I didn't want to have to frightened about your future, and you wanted to experience me in a sexual way. I think we both got what we wanted, and a lot more. If you wanna run your site again, the worst thing I'd do is start texting you at school to nitpick scenes and offer plot suggestions."

"Oh god, I'll just shut it down then. That's a living hell."

"Oh yeah?" Jenna took her son's hand as they grabbed their beers. "I want you dancing with me ASAP."

At long last, Wes was holding a beer in one hand and his mom's waist in the other as they danced together under the moving lights. He admired how she seemed to feel a deeper energy in places like this - an energy he couldn't quite feel. He was mesmerized by her eyes and lips. Her revealing outfit also did a fair job of earning his attention.

Jenna turned around, giving her son and his erection open access to her tights-covered ass. Wes stepped into his mom and planted his cock between her warm, well-defined butt cheeks.

"Ohhh, that's smooth." His mom's ass slid and swiped across his rod with ease and pleasure.

Wes was not the only one who could feel the closer contact. Jenna found herself wishing that he was still in his shorts. "Can you imagine if I had been wearing these during our dances? I would've had a lot more fun, too."

"I can't even imagine. Your ass would have looked and felt even better." The son ran his hands along his mom's soft-covered thighs. The sleek pressure on his steel bar was intense. "My cock can go so much deeper into your ass when you're in these."

Yes, it can. "Oh yeah?" Jenna spun around. She and her son playfully kissed each other and got a better view of each other's bodies. "Before we see how much deeper it can go, I want you to enjoy some other things about me. You can see me in my tights almost every day. This top, however," Jenna pressed her chest into her son's, "is a treat just for tonight."

For Wes, the sensation of the large, firm breasts pushing up and into his pecs was divine. There was not much cleavage, but the 36Cs ballooned up in the white top. The horny 21-year-old switched between making out with his mom and staring down at her inviting chest as their legs rubbed together. He placed his hands on her bare midriff.

Unsurprisingly, the provocatively dressed and seductively dancing Jenna was receiving a lot of attention. But she was happily occupied. Wes got a kick how every time a guy checked Jenna out, they would then glance at him, do a double-take, and then try to piece together how in the world he ended up dancing with her. They probably think I'm some tech founder who just sold his company.

"So, are you having a good time? Is this as good as you wanted it to be?"

"Obviously! And I love that everyone can see us out together in public. I like everyone seeing how hot you are and that you're being sexy with me. It's exciting."

Jenna bit down on her glossed lip. "Oh yeah? Does it turn you on to know you're with the girl that every other guy wants to fuck?" She tugged on the front of her tube top, revealing a teasing amount of cleavage. She then shoved her round butt into Wes's dick and threw her arms back behind his neck.

The well-partied mother sensually rocked her hips down her son's body. She squatted as low as she could before grinding her way back up. Jenna then tantalizingly bent over and arched her back, giving her son a spectacular view of her butt and giving his cock deeper access. Wes subtly bucked his hips and pressed his shaft into the crevasse.

Wes swiveled his neck to see that there was a lot of attention on his mom, and also on himself. She was trying to make him feel special with all of the attention, and he appreciated it. "Christ, I almost feel like I should be wearing one of those condoms."

Erotically, Jenna snapped up and turned into her son. Just as she always had, Jenna savored the energy that the audience created. There were about ten people keeping an eye on the interesting and provocative couple. The mother lifted her beer bottle over her son's mouth and poured the remaining sips onto his tongue. In another surprise, her index finger stretched out and tickled his cock.

Wes jolted and coughed up the beer onto his chin and shirt. Jenna and Wes were hysterical. Onlookers had their hands over their mouths in equal amounts of shock, arousal, and humor.

"Ah, boy." The beer splashed down onto his chin and neck. He watched it trickle and run underneath his shirt. He then looked back at his mom.

Jenna grasped her son's shoulders, raised an eyebrow, and confidently looked into his eyes. "What did we learn?" Her son shook his head, so Jenna taught, "Condoms are a necessary evil for strangers. But when it comes to people we're really close to, isn't life a little more fun when one person can surprise another with a sticky mess that runs down their body?"

Wes didn't know if it was okay to say it. "Mom, I wanna fuck you so bad."

Jenna's body jerked and then felt lighter. I can't believe I just heard him say that. She kissed her son's lower neck and licked the beer going down his chin and then his mouth. She let her son's tongue enter her mouth, and she responded with hers. They passionately made out and ran their hands along each other's bodies.

"Wes, do you know if there are any really private bathroom stalls here?"

Wes's eyes widened. He had fantasized constantly about fucking his mom in the bathroom on this night ever since she had told him her wild story. He had imagined how it would work and where they would do it. But then, of course, it was always a silly dream. "There are a couple of those handicapped bathrooms. We can go into one of those," he panted.

"Take me there."

The trembling nervousness returned to Wes's body. He was holding his mom's warm hand as he knocked on the wooden door. It didn't appear that anyone could see them, not that they cared.

Wes opened the door to the private bathroom. It was clean, had a dark tiled floor, had a potted fern, and it smelled like airy soap. Jenna quickly slid inside the door and locked it behind her.

When the click of the lock sounded, there was instantly a more serious atmosphere. There was no longer any plausible deniability about where things were going to end up. Wes was not sure how far they would go, but Jenna did. As far as Jenna was concerned, they were in there for one reason, and it was going to occur before that door opened again.

Not wanting to sober up from her high or risk second-guessing herself, Jenna wasted no time. "Take 'em off."

"What?"

"You heard me. Take your pants off."

Wes obediently removed his shoes and tugged his jeans down his thighs. "What about my boxers?"

The mother's tongue touched her lips as she nodded slowly. "Yeah, those too. And make a show out of it." She walked over and sat down on the toilet cover.

The son grinned. He knew his mom was toying with him, and he wanted to become her favorite sex toy. Wes had little experience stripping, but he had learned some principles from watching his mom all this time. After his jeans were down to his ankles, he kicked them at his mom. He missed, but Jenna bit her lip anyway.

When he was down to just his elastic boxers, his mother's focus was squarely on the thick erection trapped inside the gray material. Dark spots had formed. Jenna wondered whether or not some of it had soaked through her tights.

"This is pretty fucking sexy," Jenna encouraged. "I don't think any guy has ever stripteased his cock for me before. I'm excited to see what you have planned."

With more expectations, Wes scrapped his plan to just slowly lower his boxers. Instead, he stepped before his seated mom and lightly stroked his outlined shaft with his fingers. It seemed risky, but so far his mom was only becoming more engaged.

Jenna brushed her hair back behind her ear, tilted forward, and made a popping sound with her lips.

Emboldened, Wes stepped closer to his mom until he was standing over her legs and the toilet. His boxers were a foot from her face. He tugged on the sides of the stretchy gray material, exaggerating the outline of his erection. The mother was sure her son's throbbing manhood was going to spring out. But instead, Wes let go of his boxers and lifted his shirt.

An impressed Jenna admired her son as he methodically pulled his shirt over his head. She examined his twisting and flexing muscles as he worked the pink top off. When he finished, Wes looked down at Jenna's face to make sure that what he did was okay.

"You know, if you had walked around the house shirtless more, you probably would have been secretly stripping for me in restrooms much sooner."

The son was embarrassed by the compliment. "I'll remember that for now on."

He went back to tugging on his boxers. He then pinched his sac underneath of his balls in order to lift them up and show them off.

"Those look fun to suck on," Jenna winked.

The imagery went through Wes's mind, and it was hard not to just rip everything off and go after his mom. Instead, he placed his free hand on his mom's shoulder and guided her back against the ceramic tank. He then stepped even farther over her to where he was straddling her upper thighs. His cock was inches from her face.

Well then... Jenna was used to being in control. In reality, she still was. But she was enjoying letting her son run the show, and she was more than willing to comply with whatever he had planned.

She's not stopping you. Go for it. Wes rolled one of his boxer legs up until he was able to pull his testicles out from under it. He could see his mom's surprised eyes looking at his large, smooth assets. And just as his mom would do, Wes shuffled forward again so that his exposed balls were an inch from her lips. He could feel his testicles being coated in his mom's hot, moist breath.

Not able to help herself, Jenna darted her tongue out and licked her son's left ball. When her exhilarated son looked at her, Jenna offered a mischievous glance. "I'm sorry. I know touching isn't allowed. I promise I'll contain myself from now on," she sarcastically apologized.

And not able to help himself, Wes thrust his hips forward just enough to where his scrotum rested on his mom's lips, teasingly brushing it side to side. It was mere seconds before Jenna was kissing her son's testicles and enveloping them in her mouth.

"Ahhhh. Why does that feel so good?" Wes's eyes were bright, and he was truly amazed at this new experience.

Jenna did not respond. She just continued to listen to her son's groans and lovingly working his balls with her mouth.

As much as he didn't want to tear away, Wes felt like he was going to cum from that alone. Jenna sensed her son tugging away, so she opened her mouth to free the saliva-soaked package.

Wes now wanted to test what would happen if he "accidentally" let his bare cockhead get too close. The young man again tugged at the sides of his boxers. He was still straddling his mom's thighs, but at a safer distance. As he pulled the material, the elastic waistband caught the bulbous head atop the long cock.

The onlooking mother gawked in anticipation as her son tantalizingly yanked the boxers down his legs. It got to the point where his shaft was parallel to the ground, and it seemed that the friction could no longer hold. Jenna could see the entire length of his creamy, white shaft but not the pink cockhead. She was biting her lip at the thought of it finally snapping up toward the sky.

But just as the friction began to give way, Wes pulled his boxers back up to their normal position.

"Uuugh," Jenna sighed. She was both playful and sincerely disappointed. She suddenly found herself marveling at the restraint that her son had shown over the last month when she had been torturing him with her mind and body.

"Mom, you just have to enjoy each moment. You can't think about what's about to happen next. I could take it out in two seconds. I may never even take it out. You just have to enjoy the feeling of being teased now." Wes shot a sly grin.

What a smartass. "Touche," Jenna smirked. "But you're forgetting that I can always make you do whatever I want, whenever I want."

"Because you're my mom?"

"In a way..." Jenna breathed. She felt the nectar between her pussy lips. "If you understand a guy and what he wants, you can control his dick. And if you can control his dick, you can get him to do anything. And, Wes, I know you and what you want better than anyone else ever will, including you."

"Oh really?"

"Yeah," Jenna nodded. "I always know exactly what you want, and I am the only one who can actually provide it to you. That's why I know you're about to stop teasing me and take your cock out already."

Wes swallowed and rocked his hips as he stood. He had no doubts about what his mom was saying, but he had learned by now that it paid off to challenge her. "Really? You seem pretty cocky about that. What do you think that you can 'provide' me that will get me to do whatever you want?"

In a similar manner as her son, Jenna seductively worked her way out of her white tube top. "Part of the reason you're in love with me and wanna fuck me is that I'm your mom, right?" Jenna poked. "Because I've been thinking about how much things have changed - how both of us are now single adults, how you're already behaving like the man of the house, how we've stripped for each other, how we've already dry fucked, how we've eaten each other's cum, and how now the idea of you being my son, especially when you're really grinding deeply into my ass and pussy, makes things so much fucking- " Jenna broke off and huffed. "Never mind. My point is, I'm considering making a big change to our relationship, and right now, for some reason, the idea of you ripping those boxers off, whipping out that sexy cock of yours, sticking it right in between these, and showing me just how much you love me and want me as a mom and as a hot fucking slut - that might really help me make that decision."

"Wait, what?" The nearly naked son could almost feel his mom's words dripping down his steaming body. "What big decision are you making?"

The mother was unfazed and seemingly bored by the question. "10... 9... 8... 7..." She picked her white top off the ground and prepared to put it back on.

"Wait!" Wes threw his boxers down his legs and kicked them away.

The faked fatigue left Jenna's face, and she smiled in entertainment as Wes's cock slapped against his abdomen as he stepped over her. Wes grabbed the shirt from his mom's hand and tossed it to the other end of the bathroom.

JayPierce95
JayPierce95
2,564 Followers