Just Dance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm, fuck," Jenna quietly complimented. She took her ample breasts into her hands and gazed lustfully at her son. "6... 5... 4... You're very much a grown man now. I can't do everything for you. 3... 2..."

A panicked Wes grabbed his mom's shoulders for balance and thrust his erection into the deep cleavage before him. Jenna quickly pressed her breasts together, trapping the youthful penis.

It was a reversal of roles, as Wes was now hovering over Jenna while she was seated. "It's a good thing you acted quickly. I almost had my top back on, and I was thinking I'd end up walking out the door."

Looking down at his cleverly grinning mom, Wes knew he had been manipulated again. She had literally told him she was going to, and it still worked. "Please don't use that power for anything evil, ha-ha."

"Evil? Never. Bad? I won't make any promises."

The mother and son took a moment to inspect how Wes's cock rested between Jenna's firm, squeezed breasts. His cockhead breached the surface of the buoyant flesh.

"Okay, this is hot," Wes beamed. "I like how I can see it now. I wanna watch it disappear."

"Mmm. And I wanna watch it reappear. You should be proud. Not many cocks have poked through." Jenna knew she shouldn't, but she couldn't help herself. "Your father's didn't fit through."

"So, I am bigger than him?" Woah, dude!

Jenna raised her brow. "Longer, thicker, heavier, harder, smoother, bigger balls, better-tasting cum, and much more energetic." Her son's face lit up. "Like I said, you're the real man of the house now. And I bet you have been for some time."

The grip on Jenna's shoulders tightened. Wes was no longer concerned that this was all just meaningless fun for his mom. The things she had done with him were tied to something deeper. "I wanna fuck your tits so bad."

Jenna rolled her eyes. "I know. It's almost like I had you do all of this because I wanted you to do it too."

Wes slowly bucked his hips up and down. Jenna's boobs were sweaty, but she started spitting onto her chest to provide more lubricant. Her bare chest felt every unique sensation of her son's pulsating cock. "How does it feel? Tell me."

"Uhh-uh. It feels so good between your tits. It looks amazing too."

"Yeah, I know. Be dirtier. Tell me what it's like knowing your cock is buried inside my body."

"Oh, fuck." Dude, she's not gonna care. Say anything. "I want it to be inside of you. It belongs inside of you like this. I wanna coat your tits and chin in my cum and watch you lick it all up."

"Yeah? Tell me more."

"I fucking love how your spit feels on my dick. It looks so fucking slutty and hot when you do it. It makes me feel like you're gonna put it in your mouth until I blow."

Jenna sighed. "Oh yeah, honey? Do you have any idea how easy it would be for me to suck your cock right now?"

Oh god. "Would you do that? I want you to do it."

The mother laughed loudly. "Wes, in college I blew guys just for walking me home. We've done way worse stuff. A bj is like a handshake - a handshake I've mastered."

Wes was horny from the idea of his mom agreeing to blow him as well as the idea of her being so practiced. Wes was thrilled, but he wanted to keep testing, without being too obvious. Just see how far you can go. She's saying no to nothing. "I like the sound of that. But I wanna grind on you first."

"You what?" Jenna was surprised and a little confused. But she was susceptible. "How do you wanna do that?"

You got this. She won't leave. Wes thought. "I want you to bend over the sink. My cock's out now. I wanna see how far I can get it inside of you through your leggings. I wanna see your face and tits in the mirror when I do it."

Jenna popped up and pressed her bare chest into her son's. They made out passionately.

"Fuck, Mom, I love the feeling of you being naked against me like this."

"Me, too." Jenna then kissed his neck and kissed all the way down his hard body. When she got to his cock, she kissed his tip, swirling her tongue to gather his precum. She then swallowed and kissed her way back up.

Wes could not believe his mom had actually kissed his dick. He then felt his mom's soft lips against his ear.

"I'll bend over that fucking sink for you. But you have to promise to grab and touch literally anything you want, and promise you'll try as hard as you can to get inside me."

The son nodded breathlessly. "Okay."

"And a piece of advice," Jenna turned back as she approached the sink, "tug my hair."

With the confidence of somebody who had been in this position many times, Jenna's heels clacked on the tile floor before the sink. She bent over in front of the mirror and placed her hands on the front of the granite counter. She knew that she was going to have to be strong.

Wes approached from behind, and his mom seemingly offered her ass up to him, wrapped in her black tights. He looked into the mirror and saw his mom's anxious face and barely hanging breasts.

The nude son glanced down to see that his mom's cameltoe was facing him and was in line with his cock. She's gonna love this. It's the type of thing she goes crazy for. Wes breathed one last time. In one motion, he gripped his mom's waistband and tugged her tights over her ass. He used his fingers to yank her thong to the side. In an instant, Wes led his tongue into his mom's soaking wet cunt.

"Ooooooh- What are you- aahhh-ohh. Fuck!"

Squatting behind his mom, Wes summoned every lesson and every trick he had learned from his casual sex life. He knew that he was not the greatest yet, but he knew that he could be effective. And with how open and warm his mom's labia already were, effective was all that was needed.

Oh no no no. Alarm bells were going off Jenna's head. She had decided that she was going to fuck him, but she had wanted things to escalate on her terms. Things had always escalated on her terms. Feeling her son's tongue inserted in her vagina and his mouth vulgarly making out with her pussy, Jenna moaned and whimpered many things. But one word she never said was "stop."

With her knees weakened from getting taken by surprise, Jenna's eyelids fluttered in the mirror. Her head dropped slightly. Fuck, Jen. You're allowed to cum. Let him make you cum. He got you.

"Yeah, Wes, keep going! Keep fucking going. It's fucking yours. I wanna cum on your fucking face. I wanna watch you swallow it all. Fuck you're hot, ahhhhh!"

She wants it! Wes had a lot to say, but he feared pulling his mouth away would ruin his rhythm. He slid one hand from the back of his mom's leg up to her hip and lovingly massaged her body. Jenna bent over even more as she leaned her forearm into the front of the counter. She reached her other hand back and grabbed her son's hand.

The flood of acidic nectar into Wes's mouth increased. His cheeks were glistening, and his mom was practically fucking his face. When Jenna's hand painfully clenched his, Wes knew what was coming. He was overwhelmingly proud and also anxious about making sure he finished the job.

Wes firmly pressed his face in between his mom's thighs, swirled his tongue, and sucked and kissed with all of his facial and neck muscles. Looking at her own face in the mirror, through her watery distant eyes, Jenna faintly grinned for the last time before shutting her eyelids and temporarily losing control of her body.

Suddenly, Wes felt his mom's body convulse into his face. Liquid squirt into his mouth, onto his chin, and down his neck and chest. It stained his already stained shirt. The young man gripped his mom's legs and held her steady.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Ahhhhhhhhh!! FUUUUUUCK!!!!!! Uuugh!!" Jenna's mouth was agape and moaning. Her head was smushed sideways on the cold granite. It felt as though her legs and body were not hers, and she could hear white noise in her ears. She could scarcely remember a sensation like this, and she knew it was largely due to who she knew was behind her.

The scent and taste overwhelmed Wes's senses. His instincts told him not to let go no matter what. He knew that his mom would not abandon him in a moment like this. She would wait there no matter what, swallow as much as she possibly could, and hold him tightly. Wes had never experienced a female orgasm this strong, but he was determined to do what his mom would do for him.

As the orgasm subsided, Wes noticed that he was largely responsible for his mom's ability to stay on her feet. Jenna's eyes flickered open in her exhaustion. She turned on a faucet and lunged forward to drink as much water as she could.

Both the mother and son heaved and panted. They soon regained their sense of strength and their sense of reality. Jenna used her hand, which was still tightly holding her son's, to show her appreciation. She was not ready to speak yet, but she lightly massaged his fingers with her thumb.

Wes responded by softly kissing her thighs and booty. He then noticed that his mom's legs were regaining their balance. Her head and neck rose.

"Mmm," the mother finally cooed as she recovered her confident and energetic posture. She reached behind her and tapped on her son's chin, motioning for him to rise. For the first time since he started, Wes could see his mom's lustful face and starry eyes.

"How was it?"

Jenna studied the wetness on her son's face through the mirror. She rocked back lightly so that her bare ass was snugly pressed into his warm erection. "Did you get it all?" she playfully inquired.

By now, Wes was learning well. He dropped down again and took a long slow lick. When he heard his mother moan, Wes rose to his feet and licked his fingers in the mirror. "As much as I possibly could."

"Good." A satisfied Jenna stood straight up and leaned back into her son's body and arms. She placed her son's hands on the front of her waist and laughed, "So what made you think that you could get away with that?"

Wes laughed loudly, swiping his erection into his mom's butt cheeks. "I took a big gamble. I had a good feeling that you'd like it and wouldn't stop me."

"That's fucking hot. I mean, never do that with any woman other than me." Jenna could see her son begin to shake his head profusely. "I know. I know you knew that this was a special circumstance. I'm your mom - I have to say things like that." Jenna rested her neck on her son's shoulder. She began softly swiping her hips in response to her son's movement. "You know, when I felt you pull my tights down and move my thong out of the way, I thought you were about to stick it in," she laughed.

"No, I wanted to try eating you out first." Wes swallowed and massaged his mom's stomach with his thumbs. "What would you have done if I stuck it in, though?"

"Let's just say that you were smart to eat me out," Jenna assured. She had fully returned to her lively self. Her upper body separated from her son's, and her butt more methodically rubbed into Wes's cock in sync with the music filtering in from outside the bathroom. "I had told you to dry fuck me as hard as you wanted. Actually putting it in there would have been a mistake for you..."

"Why would it have been such a big mistake?" Wes circulated his hips, forcefully smearing his package.

Jenna bit her lip. She brushed her hair behind her ear and looked into her son's eyes through the mirror. "Because, honey, as I'm sure you already know, I'm fucking amazing at sex. I can do things to you in a bed, in a car, or in a bathroom that you will never forget. I can work your cock in ways where every time you have sex with any other women after me, you'll just be thinking about me." The mother saw her son gulp. She ran her hand down her chest and body. "You had my legs trapped in leggings, and my thong was pressing into the side of my pussy. Wes, I don't care how horny you are or how badly you need relief, I don't want you to ever make the mistake of burying your cock into my pussy if I'm not in the position to be fucking amazing. I promise you, nothing in your life will ever feel better than you giving me as much as attention, energy, and dirty talk as you can while I, without restraint, tease and work your cock until you drain every ounce from those juicy balls as far inside of me as you can get it."

Wes was literally speechless. He was stunned by the greatest statement he had ever heard. His reply was his dropped jaw and a tighter grip on his mom.

I think I broke him. "You're not gonna make that mistake with me, are you?"

"No, never," Wes moistened his mouth. "Am I gonna get to feel that feeling?"

Jenna cheekily grinned. "You know, it's funny. Every time I've walked into the bathroom with a guy or two, I've ended up fucking a guy and sucking a dick. And I've been really dirty with them - every time. But this is the first time that a guy has eaten me out and forced me to cum before I expected to. So, I'm gonna change things up a bit."

Please, just tell me what we can do. "In what way?"

"I'm not going to suck your dick."

Wes could tell that his mom was scheming, but he didn't see how that could make a sexy plan better. "No? I think it would be hotter if you did."

The brunette mother turned around and squatted. She took a long, slow lick up her son's shaft. She then, to his awe, took the length of his penis into her throat. Jenna gagged slightly but delivered three blows before pulling away and standing back up to face her son. "Ok, if you're that horny for it, I'll do you that little favor," she rolled. "But I can give you a much better one at home when my legs and head aren't buzzing from a lights-out orgasm, ha-ha." There were a few things in that sentence that Wes wanted to discuss, but Jenna continued, "And I could do fucking nasty and tricky things with you, but I think those are best left to try on a mattress." Once again, Wes opened his mouth, but he shut it as Jenna ran her fingers up his cock. "So, I was thinking that, instead, you just go take a seat over there. Then I can show you how I want to finish every lapdance that you end up talking me into giving you from now on."

Dude, it's happening. You did it. All that fucking work, you did it. I don't know how, but holy shit. By the time Wes wandered over to the toilet and sat down on the cover, Jenna was fully nude. She allowed Wes to savor the complete aesthetic.

"You're beautiful," he blurted.

Jenna bobbed on her feet. "Thanks. And I am quite happy that you look the way you do."

They laughed. Wes then motioned, "A landing strip, huh? I guess I should have expected it."

"Oh yeah? Why's that?"

"I don't know - mature but fun? It's like you expect it to be seen."

Jenna strutted toward her son. "I touched it up before we went out tonight."

"For me?!"

The mother sat down on her son's thighs and shrugged. "I had a hunch you'd get lucky." She took her son's erection in her hand and held it up in the air.

Wes and Jenna kissed as Jenna guided the cockhead into her soft mound. They each moaned as Jenna slid down the length of the shaft. It was incredible for Wes to finally be on the inside.

The mother and son looked into each other's eyes and smiled. Jenna's entire weight rested on Wes's legs and torso.

"I wanna fuck you so hard," Wes moaned.

"Oh, I know you do. And you're gonna get to. Starting tomorrow, I'm going to teach you how to be my perfect lover. And I know we're going to learn a lot together. But right now, I just want you to relax and let me handle it." Jenna pressed her hand into his chest and pushed him against the tank. "You just need to cum really badly. And I want you to let me do that for you."

Wes's mind raced. Thoughts about how his mom already had plans to fuck him regularly and how she had decided he would be a longterm sex partner swirled. Dude, she's fucking you right now. Wes could think about those things later. He needed to just focus on how his mom was riding his cock. He was able to relax his shoulders enough to let his mom take full control.

A seductively smirking Jenna precisely but passionately rode up and down on her son's lap. Wes could see by the look in her eyes that she was in love with him. He was almost scared by the admiration and pride she saw in him.

Her toned muscles in her vagina gripped his cock like a fist. It was like nothing Wes had ever experienced.

"How the hell are you doing that?! It's so tight."

"I wondered when you were going to say something." Jenna increased her speed. "I figured your loose college friends wouldn't be quite this tight yet. It's what happens when you practice gripping cocks a lot," she suggestively shrugged.

"Can I touch your tits now?"

"Seriously?" Jenna's eyes rolled. "That's like me asking you if I can touch your cock right now. I think we have a pretty good understanding that that's okay."

Wes reached out to fondle his mom's breasts. Jenna leaned forward toward his face. Wes quickly took the hint and began taking turns sucking and massaging each tit.

"Uhhh. I'm guessing you still like them?" Jenna poked.

"I don't think I could ever grow tired of them, or of you riding me like this - holy shit, or of you doing anything with me," Wes gushed.

Jenna kissed her son and fucked his mouth with her tongue. "GOOD. Wes, I hope you know that I will never stop being your mother. And if you ever stop needing traditional 'motherly help' from me, know that I will always thoroughly enjoy providing 'alternative help' for you."

You lucky bastard. "Mom, I never wanna stop cumming in you."

A warmth and sense of completion filled Jenna's being. "No? Then I guess we better get started by making that happen a first time." Jenna fervently danced in her son's lap. She shifted his cock and tugged on his sensitive flesh. "Think you're gonna cum a lot?"

"Fuck yes! I'm so horny."

"I can't wait to see how fucking dirty and slutty I feel knowing my 21-year-old son just came inside of me."

"Oh yes! It's so fucking hot. I wanna be your main cock. I want you to feel that dirty and slutty every fucking day."

Jenna's hair danced, and her hand on her son's chest began to dig in. "If you want to be my main cock, then keep fucking me and don't stop. You're the man I fucking deserve. You and I deserve it to feel this fucking good! Wes, tell me when you're gonna cum. I want you to tell me you're gonna cum!"

"I'm really close!" Wes's muscles were tight, and his hips were locked. He continued to admire his mom's figure and savor how much pressure was being applied to his erection.

"Yesss! Give me a 10-second warning, honey." Jenna ran her hands up and down her son's body and kissed him again.

Wes was not as experienced or as precise as his mom, but he tried his best to gauge it. "Ok, I think it's 10!"

Jenna hopped off of Wes's lap. She pulled him up off of the seat and tugged him toward the sink. She bent over again. "Stick it the fuck in. I wanna watch you do it. I want you to watch me take it."

Wes easily inserted himself again. "Uhhh."

"Pound away. Fuck me as hard as you can!"

Using all of his strength, his veins bulging, Wes thrust again and again into his mom's wet vagina. The mom and son held eye contact through the mirror the entire time.

With a confident but dazed look, Jenna silently mouthed to her son, "Cum for me, Wes. Just fucking cum for me."

Wes plunged the length of his cock inside of his mom one more time. Ropes of fresh semen fired deeply into her vaginal canal. The mom and son wailed in unison.

Jenna held her eyes open to watch her son's cute face twist and clench. She felt the warm goo fill her pussy as the cock throbbed. Wes pulled out slightly and then thrust back in, delivering more cum.