Just Dance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JayPierce95
JayPierce95
2,564 Followers

Bella, though, did not even flinch. "Like, one? Just one singular blowjob?"

"Well," Wes hesitated. He swiped some of his light brown hair from his forehead. "How many would you be fine with giving- How often, I guess, would be a better question."

Bella found it funny how uncomfortable he was. "I mean, I can't do it, like, constantly. But we can set aside three or four times a week that I can give you head. Again, nothing meaningful - just me giving you something fun until we start making good money."

"Hmm..." The hardon in Wes's khakis twitched. He wanted this badly, but he was still weighing whether he was okay with Bella virtually prostituting herself to him.

Sensing her targeted consultant was almost sold, Bella added, "You know, you can feel me up during it, too. I can wear some of the outfits you saw in my Insta posts. I can be on my knees... on your bed... in your shower. Whatever." She was flirtatious and surprisingly at-ease.

Don't be stupid, dude. Wes was grinning and trying to find ways to talk himself out of doing something so reckless. "Oh, boy," he breathed.

"You know, I'm done with class for the day. My roommate's still in class. You can come back to my room with me and I'll pay you the first marketing fee... You're gonna need to get rid of that soon anyway - do you really wanna use your hand?" Bella twisted her body, her eyes were sparkling, her pink tongue touched her front teeth, and Wes swore she was sticking her inviting chest out a bit more.

"Okay, I guess I'll help you out."

***** Ch.1

It had been ten months since Wes had started his side venture with Bella. And it had gone much better than he had expected. He knew the camgirl market was oversaturated, but Bella showed that she was willing to fully commit to her fantasy persona.

Wes had helped her change her Internet name. He analyzed data science from the direct feedback he got from current and potential viewers to help her capture their minds, cocks, and dollars. He had learned a lot while growing Bella's Internet presence and even allowed himself to dabble in new marketing methods.

The only downside to Bella's explosive growth was that the incredible head that Wes had been receiving came to an end. He was not upset with Bella for stopping. She had more than honored her promise to make it worth his while. Bella had even helped set him up for fun sex with some of her friends - friends who Wes, despite being a fit and attractive young man, would not have the clout to land if it were not for Bella wingmanning for him.

Wes remembered the day that Bella received her second big payout in a row. She told him it was time they stopped the physical payments. Wes painfully agreed and knew it was a smart move in the long run. It was not healthy to rely heavily on someone for pleasure when it was all just an economic transaction.

Bella had even offered Wes the opportunity to fuck her for a final hoorah. But Wes knew it was a risk to their professional relationship to escalate things right before quitting. Instead, he just asked her for one final blowjob. So Bella came over, sat on Wes's bed, took her clothes off, and told him that she would suck him off for as long as he wanted until he said he wanted to cum in her mouth. He certainly ended up satisfied.

But that was last winter. It was now September, and the semester was getting into the thick of it. It being Saturday, Wes was back at home just as he was on most weekends. All of last year he had to come home on weekends for his internship, and he continued to do so this year so he would not raise any questions. Plus, he always enjoyed getting to spend time with his mom.

He could not exactly tell his mom that he was now a successful porn marketer. So instead, he took the easiest way out and simply lied to his mom that he was promoted to a paid internship on Saturdays at the same digital marketing firm.

With no need to work an office job, Wes spent his Saturdays working on his laptop by the local pool and lifting weights at the gym, hoping it would help lure one of Bella's friends into dating him after sex.

***** Ch. 2

Jenna Hawn still found herself in those moments where she suddenly felt empty - those moments where it felt like a piece broke off of her and she could never get it back. Those moments were rare and usually passed in seconds.

It was now seven months after her divorce had been finalized, and she was frustrated that she was still having these moments. To say that Jenna hated her ex was an overstatement. If it were not for him, she would not have her son and all the joy that came with being a mother. She simply resented her ex.

She did not resent the fact that he encouraged her to work part-time selling books at a Barnes & Noble even though she was intelligent and had an English Lit degree with plans on getting her Masters in Library. She did not resent the fact that they had bought a house in an area with high property taxes that she now had to pay. She did not even resent that she had been talked into signing a prenup which somehow made the divorce more complicated. What Jenna resented was not making sure that her idiot husband was entirely out of love with his high-school sweetheart before agreeing to marry him. Their marriage had been decent and often enjoyable until his sweetheart ended up becoming his coworker by random chance. And, apparently, despite Jenna being a dream wife, the allure of his first love was stronger.

The fact that her husband of two decades left her for someone else also hurt Jenna's ego. She was used to being desired, having to point to her wedding ring out to flirtatious men seemingly every time she was out in public. And if men were not trying to pick her up, they were doing a poor job of 'subtly' checking her out. Because Jenna was, to state mildly, attractive. She had always had the mature, "motherly" face that led men to see her as a life partner, and a fit busty body that often rendered men too intimidated to instigate the flirting themselves.

In addition to her bruised ego, the lengthy divorce negotiations over the contested prenup yielded Jenna a settlement that covered a quarter of her legal fees as well as a house that she could barely afford to keep. With no work experience other than a part-time job selling books, Jenna found herself as a 42-year-old library assistant with thousands of dollars in legal debt.

Her friends told her to sell the house and pocket the money. But after all that Jenna had lost, she would not lose the home where she raised her son. Even though money was tight, she could make it work.

As the moment of emptiness passed, Jenna again reminded herself that she now had an opportunity to earn new fulfillment and happiness in life.

***** Ch. 3

It was getting late in the evening and Jenna marched upstairs to tell her son, Wes, that dinner was ready. The brunette mother stood outside her son's door and made a point to knock loudly. Two weeks ago she had walked in on him watching porn on his phone. Not masturbating, but watching porn.

That didn't concern Jenna. She was an adult, and she was not oblivious to the fact that her son was a horny 21-year-old. As have many mothers, Jenna had had the misfortune of seeing the lotion and tissue evidence in his room before. And, besides, since her separation Jenna had been nearly addicted to pornography and her vibrating Magic Wand - so she was not one to criticize.

"Uh, the burgers are ready," the mother informed her son after he opened his door. His phone was face-down on his bed.

"Okay. I just have to wrap up texting a friend and I'll be down."

"So," Jenna asked, taking her seat at the kitchen table, "how was work today?"

"It went really well. I got some solid work done again."

"Oh great! What do they have you working on? Are you allowed to tell us common folk now?" she ribbed.

"No, ha-ha. There are still NDAs with pretty much everything I do." Wes was proud of himself for keeping his story straight.

"Honey, does your firm have an outdoor workspace or something? You've gotten a lot of color this summer," Jenna mothered. She noticed the tan that Wes had accumulated at the pool.

"Uh, yes. Yeah, they have some seats out there, and the wifi reaches. I like to enjoy the sun when it's out."

"I can understand that." Jenna then grinned, "And, hey, it's really nice having you home on weekends again."

Whenever his mom said something like that, Wes felt a mix of happiness and guilt. He had been home most of the summer break, but now school was in session. He was happy that him being home brought her so much joy. But it was also a reminder that whenever he went away, she was left at home alone. Granted, she had two really good friends, and she was probably, given how attractive she was, dating again. "Well, it's nice being back! And how was work today for you?"

"Good! And my day was promising too. Apparently, the senior assistant in front of me is on the verge of retiring, which probably means in the next year I will get her job."

"That's awesome, Mom! I'm sure it comes with a raise."

"Oh, yes it does," Jenna laughed. "I will be making an extra 9k a year when it finally happens." She could see the excitement and pride on her son's face. "And when that happens, it'll be smooth sailing."

Her last comment made Wes uneasy. "Like, is everything good with you? You're not behind on anything?"

Before Wes had even finished, his mom was profusely shaking her head. "Everything is fine. Obviously, this place costs a lot and I have the legal fees, but I can pay everything off well. I mean, your father got settled with your tuition payments," a small smirk appeared, "so other than that I'm just buying you a crazy amount of food for whenever you're here."

Wes knew his mom. She was a proud woman. And that pride had understandably grown since the separation. She would never admit if anything were wrong, even if it were. Because, for her, that would be admitting that she couldn't hack it without her ex.

Wes, of course, found that ridiculous. If she hadn't put her life goals on hold to raise him, she would be making over $80,000 a year as a librarian. She was still as smart as one, but without the job title.

The son also suspected that the legal fees were more draining than his mom was letting on. Wes, at the advice of both his parents, had kept his distance from the long divorce process. It was a drawn-out was the fight between the lawyers. It was a costly battle, but despite signing a prenup, Jenna's lawyer dragged things out enough where Jenna's ex left the $400,000 house.

Wes wanted to ask more questions about the legal debt but decided to just return to eating his potatoes.

***** Ch. 4

The following weekend, Jenna sat down for her love-hate activity of the month. It was time to pay her bills. She hated it for obvious reasons. She loved it because with each payment she saw her debt fall, and she felt a sense of satisfaction and relief that comes with freeing herself from her problems.

Today, though, there was a bigger problem. And it was that there was no longer a problem. When Jenna logged into her account to make her monthly payment, there was no debt to be seen. She stared at the zeros in her total remaining balance line and wondered what glitch led to this problem.

Obviously, the debt didn't disappear. Jenna called her lender.

After minutes on hold, Jenna spoke to a customer service representative. "Hello, I have a strange problem paying back a loan." She provided her account information. "Yeah, so my problem is it shows my debt is at zero, even though I know I have thousands left to pay. Your system is not even allowing me to make my regular monthly payment."

"Ma'am, it shows right here that you paid down all of your debt from the same payment account that you have used for all prior payments."

"What?!" Jenna quickly opened her banking app. She saw that her checking and savings accounts were at the correct level. It's a fucking accounting error then.

"Ma'am, I cannot help you any longer since you do not have any outstanding loans with us."

Jenna promptly called her ex. They had communicated a few times since the divorce, but it was always about administrative things. "Hey, Brad, I know this is a weird question, but did you deposit a check into my checking account and then use it to pay off my legal debt?"

Jenna hung up while Brad was still laughing over her question.

She was stumped and worried. But then realized that the money went through her account. There's a record of it. Jenna opened her banking app again. And sure enough, she saw a four-day-old mobile deposit for the exact amount of money as her debt.

Jenna tapped the transaction. A chill went up her spine as she saw a black and white image of the deposited check in the exact dollar amount as her debt. Whoever had done this had gained access to her banking account and her account with her lender. Her heart pounded in her chest. It didn't matter if it was beneficial. It was frightening.

Her first thought was that it was a stalker from Facebook. She did not currently have one, but Jenna had experienced two separate stalkers in college and one a few years back. Even for them, though, this would be a bit much.

The name of the checkwriter just read, "7H9J0K Industries." The signature of the endorser was an illegible scribble. That information was meaningless to Jenna. She then examined the address. It was a street in Chapel Hill, North Carolina. And the only person Jenna knew in North Carolina was her son.

The mother brushed her straight brown hair behind her ears and tried to think clearly. He doesn't have $16,000 sitting around. He's good at computers, but he's not a fucking hacker. It's probably some random rich dad who saw me drop him off at school after Spring break and wanted to stalk me. It was a far-fetched idea, but this was a freaky situation.

Jenna Googled the name of the company on the check. There were random results. The string of characters was mentioned in product IDs. But there was only one mention of 7H9J0K Industries. It was on the website for corporate filings in North Carolina. Jenna tapped the promising search result and then saw the name of the registered agent for the corporation: Wesley Hawn.

***** Ch. 5

Holy fuck. Jenna's mind raced. There was overwhelming evidence that it was her son who paid it. But she had no idea how in the world he did it, or why he would do it. Suddenly, Jenna's mother's intuition kicked in.

She had been curious why her son's employer had a confidentiality policy that was not in place last year. She had also found it odd that he worked inside all of last year, and now he was working outside. And now there was this massive payment. Jenna's stomach churned. She was missing something big.

In her dark, curved skinny jeans, the mother marched straight to Wes's room. She knocked loudly and waited for him to open up. Then, she did not hesitate.

"Hey, Mom, what's-"

"Wesley, did you deposit over $16,000 into my bank account and then pay my debt?"

"Uh," his face shot red. Oh fuck, no. He had no clue how she had figured it out. He had literally paid it through a shell company. "No. Why?"

His lies were far from convincing. A scolding Jenna called his bluff, "Why did you do it?! And how?!"

There was something about the way his mom was yelling at him that Wes was oddly attracted to. He had viewed her sexually before, which was natural with how beautiful and voluptuous she was. But today he was not merely drawn to the faint amount of cleavage she showed or the way her legs filled her jeans. His mom's eyes and voice were exhibiting a level of passion and fire that he had never seen in her before. Unfortunately, that passion was in the form of outrage at him. "How did you find out?" he surrendered.

"Oh my god! It was you! I looked up your company. You own that frickin' 4HJKL business or whatever the hell it's called. Did you think I wouldn't find out who paid down $16,000 in debt?!"

Honestly, he didn't expect her to find out. His expectation was that she would just enjoy the random stroke of luck and not pull any threads to risk losing the massive windfall. He now realized that that was naive of him given his mom's personality. "I thought you wouldn't find out. You've done so much for me, and you don't deserve to have to worry about money or have to wait a year to get a raise to be okay."

His words surprised and touched Jenna. But she was still confused and angry. With a softer but firm tone, she questioned, "How did you get into my account? And where did all that money come from?"

"Well, you keep all of your passwords written down in the computer drawer - which is actually something you really shouldn't- " He stopped as his mom's eyes glowed red.

"Thank you for the advice," she said coldly. "Again... Where did all that money come from? I know you couldn't have gotten it from working on weekends. And I know you don't have an on-campus job. Tell me where it's from."

C'mon, you got this, dude. Think. Wes reeled, and his palms were sweating. His mom had the eyes of a bloodhound with a scent. He knew she could detect his lies, so he hoped he could tell the truth without going into details. "You know how people make Youtube videos and make money from them?"

"Yeah...?"

"I basically do that."

Jenna was confused and remained skeptical. "Why wouldn't you just tell me that? What videos are you making?"

"I didn't tell you because you wouldn't like them. They're just dumb videos."

"Let me see them. I don't care." Jenna believed he was selling drugs. "You need to show me right now. And show me your bank account, too. I wanna see how much money you're making where supposedly $16,000 is no big deal."

Feeling the walls closing in, Wes became more animated. "Well, you know what?! You can stay mad at me all you want. I tried to do something nice. It's done now."

"Oh, no it's not," Jenna laughed poignantly. "I am going to pay you back every dime of it. I'm not taking a handout from you. I'm not going to be the mom that wiped out her son's life savings. And you are going to show me your bank account right now."

"I- I- That's private information."

Jenna scoffed. "You committed a federal crime by hacking into my bank account and withdrawing money from it! You lied to me. Show me your banking app, right now. I'm not leaving until you show me."

"But- No- " For Wes, his great deed was not going unpunished. He now felt dumb for believing he could get away with this. With nowhere to run, he surrendered. With trembling hands, he opened his banking app. Staring at the wall, he held out his phone for his mom.

"WHAT THE FUCK!!!" The room shook.

"It's not what you think," the son calmly stated.

"93,000 DOLLARS?? How?!"

Wes already knew what his mom was thinking. "I'm not selling drugs."

"Did you win the lottery?!"

"No." Wes immediately regretted saying no. He should have considered that angle.

The wide-eyed mother scrolled through her son's business account. "God, do you ever wipe your fingerprints off of anything? I can barely read your phone." Even when in shock, Jenna still found time to mother her son. She examined line after line of transactions, each one of them ended in zeros. "You're selling drugs!"

"No, I'm not!" Wes insisted.

"Well if you aren't, you're certainly doing a great job of making it look like you do!"

"Everything I do is completely legal. I pay taxes and everything."

Jenna breathed and tried to calm down. She was frightened for her son. "Wes, then you better tell me right now what the hell you've been doing."

JayPierce95
JayPierce95
2,564 Followers