Just Dance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JayPierce95
JayPierce95
2,564 Followers

Jenna was nervous, but she then reminded herself that she had the control. They think this is normal for you. This never happens to them. You've done this shit a thousand times before. You know how to do this. They're lucky to be with you.

Jenna strutted up in her heels and lightly grasped a cock in each hand. She lightly pumped each of them as the lucky men exhaled in pleasure. She then held their balls in her hands as if she was weighing them. The experienced seductress then stepped back.

"So are they 'Jenna-is-going-to-her-top-off' good?" Charlie seemed optimistic.

Instead of responding with words, Jenna rolled her eyes. She then reached under her shirt and unhooked her bra. She finagled her arms to free them from the loops. She then let her beige bra fall to the ground. She would have revealed her bra first, but it was not a sexy one.

Somehow, Jenna's breasts looked bigger under her V-neck without the bra. They did not drop much after it was off. She saw her audience examine her discarded lingerie. "They're 36C's," she read their minds. "You guys are fucking lucky I'm in a good mood like this."

"We know," Peter breathed. "We just really want to see them."

"And maybe do more to them," Charlie flirted, to Jenna's delight.

"Oh, really? Hmm..." Jenna played at being pensive, "Well, you guys showed me your most fun features and let me play with them. I guess I should show you my most fun features and let you play with them." Jenna gracefully lifted her top up and over her head. She exposed the entirety of her smooth, firm breasts. Her areolas were slightly darker and less round than they were in her twenties, but it made them look more developed and mature.

The men gawked and inhaled the view. Jenna brushed her brunette hair back into place with her hand.

It was thrilling for Jenna to have this type of experience again, and she savored the feeling of freedom. She studied the bright, ogling faces of the men as she held her red top to her side and then dropped it to the floor. Peter and Charlie could see that she had not exaggerated earlier about how nice they were. They looked amazing in front of her sturdy but tight body.

"Those are fucking glorious," Peter remarked dryly.

"Can we please fucking touch them?"

"Well, they're already out. So why not?" Jenna smirked as she delivered her tongue-in-cheek response.

Both guys stepped forward and grabbed her breasts. The feeling of their hands massaging and fondling her hard nipples and soft tissue was euphoric. Jenna soon reached down and took their cocks in each of her hands again. She stroked them more firmly this time, giving them a handjob.

Peter took it upon himself to lean down and suck her right tit. Jenna moaned, so Charlie quickly followed with her left.

"Fuck, you guys are taking full advantage. I guess I don't need to ask how much you like them."

"I wanna cum all over your fucking tits. I wanna fucking coat them," Charlie grunted.

"Really? You guys wanna cum all over my fucking tits?" Are you seriously gonna let them do this? For some reason, Jenna's mind snapped to the porn video from her son's website that she had watched right before going out tonight. She wondered if her son had it on there because he was into MFM just like the two guys in front of her were. The mother then brushed away the distracting thoughts and got back to her situation at hand.

"Fuck yes, we wanna do that. We wanna cum on you so bad."

"I think we can arrange that, then." Jenna pushed the two men away from her and walked over to the toilet and sat on the seat cover. The two men stared at her curiously and awaited further instructions. "Well, I'm not going to suck your dicks while kneeling on cold bathroom tile," Jenna explained.

The two men's eyes went wider. They glanced at each other before walking in front of Jenna. Before Charlie knew it, Jenna was licking the length of his cock. She had clearly done this many times before. Jenna then pulled her other full fist toward her mouth so she could lick Peter's balls and shaft.

"I wanna feel my cock in your mouth so fucking bad." Charlie was chomping at the bit.

Jenna rolled her eyes in exacerbation and moved her mouth back to his dick. "Of course you do." This time, she inserted as much of it as she could fit into her mouth and throat.

"Oh fuck, that's hot." He was on the verge of cumming already.

Of course, Jenna had to do the same for Peter. It was not long before Jenna was ferociously and loudly blowing both men. One cock was being sucked and the other was being pumped at all times. The men showered her with praise and massaged her breasts and other areas of her skin. None of them had any clue or even cared if someone had walked into the bathroom yet.

"Fuck. I wanna fuck you so bad. I wanna bury my cock so fucking deep in your pussy," Peter cried out.

Jenna did not plan on going this far. But when Peter said that, she knew it was pointless for her to pretend she didn't want it. I'm gonna actually do this. Fuck, yes.

Jenna stood up and kissed Peter hotly. The video she had watched earlier was again prominent in her mind. "If you think you can bury your cock and fuck me as hard as you say, then take my fucking pants off."

While Peter tugged and yanked at Jenna's heels and jeans, the mother looked at Charlie to provide him with his role. "You, I'm just going to be blowing your thick fucking cock the whole time. Just hold me in place and hold my hair back. Can you do that?"

Charlie nodded profusely. Jenna leaned in and kissed him followed by a wink.

The moment Peter had Jenna completely naked, Jenna rushed to the toilet and bent over it. She held herself up by placing her hands on the seat cover. Charlie intuitively hopped up on the tank and sat down, his cock right in front of Jenna's lips. Peter wasted no time rubbing his fingers along Jenna's soaked mound before inserting all eight inches of his sex organ.

"Ahhhh. Ahhhh. Ahhh. Ohhhh!!!!" Jenna moaned and her eyes watered slightly. She wanted to savor the feeling, but she also was horny for more. Jenna felt Charlie's hands cradle her head and pull her hair up and away from her face.

Soon, Jenna was moaning in ecstasy. Her moans were muffled by Charlie's smooth cock thrusting in and out of her mouth. This was far from Jenna's first MFM. She had even been with four guys at once. But all of those times, she was on her back or they were running a train. This felt dirtier and naughtier than she remembered.

The sensation of Peter's cock sliding in and out of her pussy was something she did not want to end. But looking up at Charlie's wincing face, Jenna knew this would soon end for all three of them. Jenna promptly clenched her vaginal muscles so that her G-spot rub against Peter's rigid shaft with greater friction.

Jenna had learned to make herself cum after fucking enough mediocre partners in school. Peter was not bad at all, but Jenna wanted relief sooner rather than later. So moments later, a tremble shot through Jenna's body and she cried out and clenched her eyes shut. Wave after wave of pleasure passed over her. Juice leaked out onto Peter's cock.

It was a whirlwind for the sex-starved mom to finally cum from a man. Or in this case, two. Her actions had another consequence though, as Peter announced he was cumming. Her immediate instinct was to tell him to pull out, but Jenna wanted to feel cum being shot deep inside of her. "Cum in my fucking pussy! Come on. Yessss!"

Peter bit down and grabbed the gorgeous woman's firm ass as he fired his load into her hot mound. When Peter was finally tapped out, Jenna let him slip out. "Sit in front of me," a panting Jenna ordered Charlie.

Jenna was once again seated on the toilet cover, her body still fizzing and brain still hazy. Charlie stood before Jenna with her undivided attention. "Charlie, tell me when you're gonna cum."

The oral was intense. Jenna deepthroated his mushroom head and squeezed his balls. Charlie massaged and pinched Jenna's enlarged breasts. Half a minute later, Charlie announced he was about to blow. Jenna knew she had already been reckless letting a guy cum in her without a condom, so she had just enough sense to pull her head away. "Do you wanna coat my fucking tits?"

Charlie couldn't speak. "Ahhh-ahhh!"

Jenna rapidly pumped Charlie's cock as he fired hot semen onto Jenna's breasts. She was too horny to think clearly, so she licked and sucked his final drops until he went limp.

When all was said and done, the three clubgoers found themselves exhausted on the bathroom floor, catching their breaths. Jenna let Charlie enjoy the sight of his melting mess before she wiped it up with toilet paper and flushed it.

"Well that was fun," Peter beamed.

"I can't believe I let you guys do that," shook Jenna with a dazed grin. She used toilet paper to soak up the cum leaking from her vagina. She then laid down on her back with her head on Charlie's thighs and her feet in Peter's lap.

Charlie agreed. "That was the best sex of my life. And I didn't even fuck you."

"I'm not surprised to hear that," Jenna laughed. "And you guys are clean right?"

"Oh god yeah." "Yes, I swear."

"Ok, good."

"We could take you home sometime?"

Jenna shook her head. "Hell no. This was a one-shot deal. You guys are like my son's age." Quickly realizing that was a weird comment, Jenna added, "Well, a bit older obviously." Despite everything that had happened tonight, her 24-7 role as a mom caused her to think about what she had discovered earlier about Wes and her concern for him.

"What's this?" Peter asked, rubbing Jenna's left hip. Jenna looked down at her tattoo of four red hearts in a row. "Oh, that's a good story."

***** Ch. 10

Back at home, Wes was apprehensively managing his business. He had to onboard a new actress, provide her with a data-backed screen persona, and he had to make updates on some of the actress's personal pages.

This was normal work, but it was difficult to do while thinking about the painfully awkward interaction he had with his mom earlier. He imagined she was currently drinking heavily at the nightclub with her friends to try to forget the night. Wes planned on doing the same, but first, he had to finish using his brain for work.

"She'll get over it. She has to get over it."

Wes figured he could calm himself by going back to his tried-and-true relaxation technique. As it turns out, the discovery of his porn startup was not the worst secret Wes held in regards to pornographic videos. In fact, when Wes saw the look on his mom's face when she stormed in earlier, he had feared something worse.

See, right after his parents' separation, Wes naturally missed his father. He was feeling nostalgic one day and wanted to see the hole that was left in the house after he had moved out. The entire side of his parents' closet was empty. There were a couple of stray hangers and old ties on the carpet. The drawers were left open and bare. Items and photos that had been on the dressers for years had disappeared.

There was one drawer in a nightstand that Wes knew well. And that drawer was closed. It inspired hope in Wes that his dad's collection of Maxim magazines were still there. His sneaking of those magazines from his dad's drawer had been his introduction to the adult world of sexuality.

But when Wes opened the drawer, the Maxims were gone. There were just mail-in leaflets and plastic packaging, as well as a clear DVD case resting at the bottom. Inside the case was a silver disc labeled in black sharpie as "Collegiate Sluts Productions. Girl #23: Hot Brunette/Big Tits + Makeout."

What Wes saw on that video permanently changed the way he looked at his mom. If it had not been for Bella and the opportunity she had presented him, he would probably still be wrapping his mom's used underwear around his cock every time he jerked off.

Instead, Wes now had the burned video on his laptop. He could watch the sexiest thing he had ever seen whenever he wanted. Despite his best efforts and on-again, off-again relationship with it, Wes found himself relying on the video to make him cum tonight.

You need it, dude. He hoped that his mom knew how sexy she was and that the way she smiled in the video was the way she deserved to smile every day.

***** Ch. 11

Back in the nightclub, Jenna was smiling.

"Well, there you are!" Layla threw her arms back. She was obviously more intoxicated than her friends.

"How was it?" Bri asked, slyly.

"What do you mean?" Jenna was breathing quickly. She checked her phone and it was 12:17.

"Ok, you can play dumb for now. We'll talk about it in a bit. You can go last since we all know you won. Layla, you go first."

Layla raised her hand. She was drunk. "So, I hope I passed my initiation thing into the group, or whatever it is. I made out with some hot guy while I sat on his lap. His dick was so hard and it was literally right on my pussy when I was sitting on his lap."

Bri and Jenna laughed at how Layla had a mild slur to her words.

"That's pretty good! But it kind of seems like you were just hooking up with a cute guy you saw," Bri teased.

Layla's face soured. This competition was a stupid way to get everyone out of their shell, but in Layla's drunken mind, this was part of her becoming part of the team that Bri and Jenna had in college, and she failed.

"You did a good job, though. You're gonna make a good partner-in-crime," Jenna raised her glass of water, making Layla smile again. "Bri, what did you get into?"

"Well, Jenna," Bri toyed, "I was dancing with a couple of guys and we all felt each other up. I was doing that until I got sidetracked by enjoying watching you take what I did to a whole other level. Wanna share with the rest of the class? Please tell us what exactly happened in that bathroom."

Jenna could not hold back as she recounted the story of her night. Not even Bri could believe what Jenna did in the bathroom with those random guys. Bri suddenly grabbed Jenna's hand and tugged.

She marched her right over to the table of young male friends. Peter and Charlie were sitting there.

"Excuse me," Bri announced. Jenna did not know Bri was going to do this, and she tried to walk away, but Bri stopped her. "Excuse me, boys. You two," Bri pointed at Peter and Charlie. "Did you gentlemen actually fuck her - my gorgeous best friend - in the bathroom like a fucking slut?"

If Bri had not been smiling with pride, the boys would have thought she was mad. The other four friends at the table looked at them in awe. It seemed the "bullshit" story they told when they came back from the bathroom was actually true.

Peter and Charlie did not want to upset Jenna. "Uh, we don't think we should - "

"You can tell her. She won't leave us alone until you do," Jenna surrendered, secretly wanting to brag to Bri.

"Oh, then yes we did do that. And it was amazing!" Charlie grinned.

The look on Bri's face was priceless to Jenna. She loved Bri, but she also loved how she proved Bri, as well as her own internal doubts, wrong. There was a cockiness in her tone. "Yeah, that's right. And tell her where I let you guys finish."

"I finished in her tits." "And I came in her uh- vagina." The young men tried not to gloat too much. Their friends were blown away. As was Bri.

"Oh. My. God. You are the fucking queen," Bri high-fived her friend. She looked back at the boys. "So you got to see these? How were they?" She pointed at Jenna's chest.

The boys nodded. "They were fucking glorious. We actually got to suck them for a while, too."

"Woah, woah, wait!" Bri was excited for her friend. "She let you two suck these?" Bri grabbed Jenna's breasts from behind.

"Okay, okay..." Jenna laughed. "Would you stop?" She then finally managed to pull her enthusiastic friend away.

"Look who's back and better than ever! We're going to set up a new game."

"This is why I stopped hanging out with you I think. You might be insane."

***** Ch. 12

Out of the bright lights, music, and high energy of the nightclub, Jenna began to think about what she had done with a clearer mind. She wondered how much of it was the alcohol and how much of it was her. She wished she had a breathometer, but part of her knew she was well below the legal limit.

The Lyft ride was relaxing for the friends. They were off of their heels, and their ears were slowly adjusting to the quiet.

On the long bench seat in the back of an SUV, Layla remarked, "What a fucking night." The three women laughed.

"So, when are we going to talk about the fact that Jen used one of her son's pornos- "

"Hey!" Jenna cautioned, pointing to the Lyft driver. The driver was an older non-native speaker.

Bri shamelessly asked to the front, "Hey, you don't mind if we talk about sex stuff, right?"

"No," the man shook his head. He was interested in what the three attractive women had to say, and pretended not to be listening.

"So anyway," Bri continued, "when are we going to talk about the fact that Jen used one of her son's pornos as inspiration to try a new position when fucking two guys half her age in a bathroom stall?" She made Layla laugh.

"Keep it down. And that's not where I got it from."

"Oh really? Because you never fucked in a threesome that way before. Then suddenly, you see a hot woman do it with dildos in the shower on your son's site, and then hours later you try it with two random guys? Admit it: It made you fucking horny. And I think it made you horny all night."

"Even if it did, who cares?" Jenna didn't see Bri's point.

"Well, it's just interesting that you were so upset with your son posting these videos online, and then here you go acting them out in real life because they made you so horny. 20 years of being a prude erased in one night," Bri pondered. "You say it's dangerous for him, but he clearly fucking knows how to make great content."

"No." Jenna tried to brush off Bri's logical comments. "It's because I'm single again and you created a competition. You of all people know I play to win."

"I've tried to make competitions plenty of times since you've been free of Brad, and it never worked then," Bri chimed, annoyingly. "But tonight, out of nowhere - "

"Enough, please."

***** Ch. 13

The following morning, Wes and Jenna sat down on the back porch for breakfast in the open air. It was not common for Jenna to eat breakfast there, but she hoped the feeling of openness would make things less uncomfortable.

Wes had a full plate. Jenna, though, was just picking at fruit because she had Sunday brunch later with Bri and Layla. The mom and son allowed their chewing mouths to be an excuse for their lack of conversation.

"Did you have fun last night?" Wes finally spoke his first sentence since last evening.

What? For a moment, Jenna thought Wes somehow knew what she had done. He's just asking a general question, Jen. Calm the fuck down. "Um, yeah. Yeah, it was fine. Kind of the same old routine. Good drinks and whatnot."

"Oh good," Wes nodded. It was horrific small talk. He was unsure of how his mom was going to handle his new career. And clearly, she had been thinking about the same.

"So," Jenna picked at her fingers, "I want you to know that I have thought a lot about your new 'side venture'. And I want you to know that it's not that I don't trust you, or that I think that you're doing something shameful. I realized I am just - I am mainly concerned that something bad will happen to you. Not because you can't handle yourself, but because there are a lot of unsavory people who work in that industry."

This wasn't going as poorly as Wes had imagined. "Ok. I mean, this job is just me behind a computer though. Nobody can hurt me. I'm really on top of my books so nobody can rip me off in any way. You don't need to worry, Mom."

JayPierce95
JayPierce95
2,564 Followers
1...45678...17