Just Dance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JayPierce95
JayPierce95
2,564 Followers

The ladies cheered and finished their drinks. Jenna and Layla nearly coughed theirs up from laughing so hard.

"Alright," Bri addressed, "let's meet back here at midnight. And you better not bring a guy back with you. This isn't about finding fucking dates. At midnight, whoever did the hottest, naughtiest thing doesn't have to pay for brunch for the next month."

"Fuck yes!" Layla pointed at her friend.

***** Ch. 9

For the first time that Jenna had gone out with her friends since her divorce, she felt excitement. It was the combination of promiscuity in the air and also the kinship of feeling fully accepted by her friends again. Tonight, for the first time in a year, she felt part of a union again.

Her flood of excitement aside, Jenna realized a problem. Layla and Bri confidently glided through the nightclub. Jenna had always had a seductive and flirty personality, but she was unsure if she could shake off two decades of rust in 90 minutes.

Jenna now also wished she had worn something less conservative. Her skinny jeans showed off her shapely thighs and butt. Her red top revealed a fair amount of her 36Cs. But compared to the women in skimpy, tight dresses, she felt out of place for flirting.

The fit 42-year-old stepped onto the dancefloor. She could see that Bri was talking to two gentlemen in their 40s. Layla, unsurprisingly, was already dancing in a sexy way with a buff man in his 30s.

Jenna found herself wandering around aimlessly. She was not sure what she was looking for or how to obtain it. When she noticed that the guy Layla had been dancing with had stepped away, Jenna asked her friend if she had any tips.

Layla was already glistening with sweat in the flashing lights. "Guys think any girl who smiles at them wants to fuck them. Jen, you're fucking hot. Just walk by a group of guys and smile. They'll chase you."

"Can you help me a little bit?"

Layla laughed at how a woman of Jenna's history needed advice. "Yeah. Let's go find some guys." She took Jenna's hand and led her away.

"There. Them." Layla pointed.

"Those guys are barely old enough to get in here."

"Yeah, I know. That's why they're gonna be really easy to talk to. You can use them to get back in your flirting groove. Guys love hot moms."

Not a terrible plan, I guess. Jenna, though, was unsure if she could flirt well with a different generation - or if she could feel comfortable doing it.

"C'mon, follow me." Layla and Jenna aloofly walked close to a group of guys. Layla whispered, "Now, Jen, if any of them look over here and your eye catches him checking you out, just look back and smile. You're gonna be great. You've done this without thinking a million times before."

It was not long before one of the six young men glanced toward the two enticing women. Jenna glanced back at him and held a subtle smile.

"Now turn away. If you smile too long it looks desperate," Layla urged.

Jenna was thoroughly embarrassed over how rusty she was. But she was still effective. The group of male friends migrated over to Jenna and Layla.

"Hey," one of them said.

"Hey," Layla replied coolly before turning back to Jenna.

"You two look great tonight. I'm guessing you two don't have to buy many drinks here?" another joked.

"Of course not. It's nice to be a woman sometimes," Layla winked.

One turned to Jenna. "Is it just you two here together tonight?"

Seeing his youthful face, Jenna inquired, "How old are you?" Layla cringed.

"Old enough to be in here talking to you," the guy spoke confidently.

"Oh. Nice." Due to the new environment, her rust, the age gap, her insecurity over her attire, and her embarrassment, Jenna found it hard to converse.

Layla took it upon herself to be Jenna's savior. "Hey, do you guys know about Girls Gone Wild?"

The men's interests were piqued. "Yeah, of course."

Jenna's face went blank. Layla continued with a smirk, "My friend Jenna here was actually on it back in college. If you've watched the videos, you might remember her face, and maybe some parts of her you can't see now."

A smile swept across the faces of the men as they not-so-subtly examined Jenna's body. Her v-neck tank top, like most non-sweaters, hugged Jenna's breasts and did not leave much doubt as to their size. Jenna suddenly found herself the center of attention and more engaged. She was popular amongst the group of guys, and she felt more in control. She even caught herself peeking down to see the outlines of their cocks in their pants.

The men were more engaged as well. "No, I haven't really watched them." "Yeah, I don't think so." "That's cool, though. I thought they used actresses for that."

"Nope!" Layla answered for Jenna. "She just did it because she wanted to," Layla shrugged. "It's a crazy story. She rarely tells it, but you should ask her to."

"Oh, now you have to tell us." "Yeah, how did it happen?" The guys playfully encouraged the striking woman.

Layla, you tricky bitch. Egged on by the group of men, Jenna's cheeks went red and she sighed. She hadn't been in the brand-name Girls Gone Wild, but Jenna didn't let that get in the way of a good story. "Okay. Okay. I'll tell you." She could see the suggestive men were already hanging onto her every word.

"Alright, so, I was a junior in college, right? I was 20. And I was at a fraternity party. It was a wild one. And I was there with my friend, Bri, who is actually here tonight doing god knows what. But anyway, I had a couple of drinks, and I was feeling good. And then suddenly, three older men came into the house. One had a microphone, another a camera, and one had lighting equipment of some kind. Now, you have to understand, we weren't told that they were going to be there, so nobody outside of the brothers knew what was going on." Jenna could see she still had their undivided attention, and it was building her confidence.

"And, this was the 90s. So, I'm there in this white crop top, and my mom jeans - and I think I had block heels on with my mom jeans, ha-ha." The men laughed even though they didn't understand why that was funny.

"And then this fraternity brother stands up on the stairs and calls out into the living room, where we were all dancing, and announces that Girls Gone Wild was there, and if any ladies wanted to 'get wild' to be on camera, it would be appreciated. Now, I jokingly said to the guy I was dancing with that I should make out with my friend Bri on camera. He told me to do it because it would be hot. So, then, of course, I felt the peer pressure and I wanted to find Bri to see if she was interested. But, as luck would have it, before I found Bri, the Girls Gone Wild guys walked past the guy I had been grinding on, and he told them I wanted to do something on camera. And literally no other girl had wanted to do anything yet! I was their only hope. So, suddenly, I have this camera and light on me. And one of them tells me to do something fun for the camera. And at this point, the entire room is looking at me." Jenna paused her story and breathed, her face blushing. Reminiscing on the story, and seeing the demanding faces of the men in front of her, she was rediscovering her lost swagger. The mother loosened her shoulders and brushed her brunette hair behind her ear.

"So, imagine dozens of people at a party and all of your friends looking at you. And, you have to understand that I sort of had a reputation for doing fun stuff like this. Everybody knew that I had stripped down into my underwear to go swimming in a lake by campus one time. So, now, everybody was expecting me to do something again. And the Gone Wild guys plead with me again to do something. I wasn't sure what to do. But then, somebody who obviously knew what I had done before, yelled out 'Take your shirt off again'. But the problem was, I didn't have a bra on... because I'm just wearing the tight tube top. So, I start thinking if there's anything else I can do. But then I thought, 'You know what? Everyone wants me to take my top off. Obviously they want me to do it so they can get a better view of my boobs. I'm feeling good. Why not give the people what they want..." Jenna paused again, and she could see the young men were entranced and silent. Their hearts were racing. Jenna remembered the thrill she got out of eliciting this kind of reaction from people. It echoed the atmosphere of when she actually did it.

Using her hands to motion, Jenna continued, "So, I look at everyone waiting around me. I just look at the camera, I grab the sides of my white tube top, and I start to pull it up my body. And people start cheering. But, I stopped just before I revealed anything. Then people start chanting for me to take my top off and to see me in my bra again. I let them build up their expectations for a while. And then, in one movement, I pull my entire top over and off my head. And all of a sudden, everyone is blown away when they see me standing there with my tits out. They weren't even cheering, they were just stunned for a few seconds. And then they started cheering and whistling and that type of stuff."

Jenna pridefully grinned back at her own actions. Wow... She let her curious eyes flicker down and three of them seemed to be very interested in her story. "So, here I am, just standing there with my boobs out and everyone's looking at them. The camera is filming them. And I'm thinking, 'Wow, I can't believe I just did that!' I'm about to put my top back on, but then the guy holding the boom mic says, 'Can you give a little shake for us?' I was thinking, 'Are you fucking kidding me?' But then I thought, 'You know, I'm having fun doing this. They're already out. Why not?' So, I kind of shimmy my tits and make them bounce a little. And then, I guess in all the commotion, my friend Bri finally finds me. She walks into the frame and squeezes one of my tits while laughing her head off. And I remembered the guy I was dancing with wanted me to make out with her, so I kiss Bri, and we make out for a couple seconds, jokingly. And as you would imagine, everyone is cheering and hollering. And then, because you men are visual creatures, the dude with the camera says, 'You are the hottest girl we've ever had on here. You have the nicest rack of any girl we've seen, and they're real.' Which I'm sure they say to every girl when they want them to do something for them."

The group of men, and Layla, studied Jenna's face and body. What the cameraman said was possibly true.

Jenna permitted their lustful glances as she spoke. "So, I guess because he saw Bri do it, the dude with the camera then asks if he can squeeze my boobs too. And you have to understand, we had never heard of this group before. We didn't know what they were doing with the video. So I'm thinking, 'Is he even asking this for the show? Or is he just doing this for his own enjoyment?' I didn't know because I had a couple of drinks. But the light is still on me, and people were still watching and cheering me on. So I figure, 'Hey, a lot of guys have touched my tits before. I'm having fun. I'm at a party. Why not?' So I let him reach out, and he squeezes my tits. And I'm just laughing with Bri as it's happening. But, again, guys are visual creatures. So the lighting guy and the mic guy then both ask to touch them. And at this point, I'm thinking, 'Okay. This is probably not part of their video. They're just doing this because they want to.' But everyone erupted when I let the first guy touch them, and I thought it would be a funny sight if two guys were grabbing them at once. So I told them they could do it. So both of them feel my tits for a bit, and I give kind of a 'goodbye' shimmy. And then, finally, I can put my top back on. People started booing and telling me to stay like that for the whole party. But first of all, I'm thinking that the rest of the night guys are just gonna be walking up asking to feel them, which isn't the big deal. I was worried that if people get used to seeing them, it doesn't make it as much of a rush when I do stuff like that in the future."

The attractive woman, in her red v-neck, caught her breath. "So, basically, because of that night, every party, every weekend for the rest of college, whenever I went to a party, guys asked me to take my top off."

Even Layla was shocked over the details behind the story. She had just thought Jenna had flashed her tits on camera. All of the young men were salivating. They were captivated by the sexy woman before them. They would have never guessed she was that type of person.

"Did you do it?" one of the guys asked.

"What?" Jenna replied, caught up in her own emotions and growing confidence.

"Did you take your top off at those other parties when guys asked?"

Jenna slyly shrugged. "You seem smart enough to figure that one out on your own. You were obviously smart enough to procure a fake ID to get in here."

"Ohhhhhh!" The guys laughed at their friend.

A guy called out, humorously, "I don't believe that happened. Can you take your top off now?"

Rolling her eyes, Jenna scoffed, "Shockingly, no. But nice try."

"Is there a link to the video of you doing it?"

"Oh god," Jenna laughed. "I don't wanna date myself, but this was back when DVDs were a thing. I don't even know if my time on camera ever made it into the final DVD. I have a DVD of it that they sent me, but it's just my part of it."

The guys had a lot more questions, but Layla announced that Jenna was now accompanying her to the bathroom.

"Holy fucking shit!! That was amazing, Jen!" Layla gushed.

"You think so? It felt like I was doing really well, but I've also had a couple." Standing in front of the bathroom sink, Jenna saw the elation and improved attitude in her face.

"You were perfect. Those guys were eating out of the palm of your hand. I was too! I had no idea you were such a badass in college. I am so pissed off I couldn't go with you! Actually, no, you might've been uncontrollable."

Jenna laughed at her friend. Recently, Jenna was only able to experience joy when Wes came home on the weekends to see her. Tonight was important. She was breaking through and starting the path to discovering herself as Jenna, the single woman. You're doing so well!

***** Ch. 9

Jenna went to the bar alone and took a seat on a stool. It was time for a break. She was still fluttering from the excitement of telling those men, and re-telling herself, that story.

A few men had come up and offered Jenna a drink. Some merely approached without saying anything, hoping she would take the initiative to talk to them. It was about thirty minutes later that one of the young men, who she had entertained earlier, approached her and asked her if she wanted a drink. Jenna politely declined. I've had enough.

"Well, do you want to go dance then?"

Ehh... The young man was tan and handsome. She recognized him as one of the less vocal men in the group, but one of the more interested. Knowing that Layla and Bri were living it up on the dancefloor, Jenna acquiesced. "Why not?"

In her first true physical contact with a man since her divorce, Jenna entered the dancefloor with her young suitor and began to dance. It was a pleasure to cut loose and burn energy.

Jenna spotted her friends on the dancefloor. Layla was dancing around a guy and twirling on his arm, just as Jenna was with her partner. Bri, it seemed, was now pressed between the two male friends in their 40s. Jenna wondered whether this was common for Bri, or if it was because of the competition. Oh shit. That was when Jenna remembered the competition, which after telling her sexy story in public, she believed she would win.

The DJ cycled through more songs and Jenna twirled with her young dance partner. She enjoyed her frivolous fun under loud music and lively lights. When Jenna spotted Layla again, she was dancing sexually with her back to her partner. And Bri was nowhere to be seen. Jenna reminded herself that she was at a nightclub, and had promised herself and her friends that she would not be a prude. It would be good for her to have a more fitting physical interaction with a man. She checked out her dance partner again. He had a stockier build and was in fair shape. Her eyes wandered down. I mean, he's not small...

Jenna slowly turned away from her partner during a song and gyrated her round hips. The opportunistic young man took the bait and walked his groin into her butt. His wide chest touched against Jenna's back. Alright, you did it. Dancing like this with a stranger was something Jenna hadn't felt in a long time.

The handsome man wasn't pressing hard, as he was mildly intimidated by the experienced woman. Jenna could sense his apprehension, which was something she was used to. She bent over slightly and pressed her firm butt into his groin. A pair of masculine hands took hold of her hips, and they were off.

Welp, there it is. Soon, Jenna remembered another sensation. An erection grew against her grinding butt. "Hey, how old are you?" Jenna asked behind her.

A nervous look came on the man's face.

"You can be honest with me."

"25," he replied, honestly. He was still anxious about her response.

Shaking her head, Jenna thought of how he was barely older than her son. "...And you're attracted to me?"

Nodding and grinning, he said, "Yeah."

A sense of pride swept over Jenna. "You know, there are other girls your age here."

"I know. I prefer this," he shrugged. "So, are you attracted to me?"

Jenna thought he was handsome, but she was just using him as a dance partner. "I'm dancing with you. Let's just have fun with that."

The mother scanned the room to see if Layla had caught her dancing with one of the young guys. Layla, though, was in her own world, making out and getting handsy with a random man. Jenna then sought Bri across the room, only to find that she was still tightly packed between the same two men.

They certainly don't hesitate, ha-ha. Jenna began dancing more sexually and seductively. Her partner responded by grabbing a stronger hold of her hips and pulling her in more tightly. It was a lot of fun for both Jenna and the 25-year-old man.

Jenna utilized her toned, exercised butt to intensely massage the guy's cock through her jeans. Then in Jenna's ear, the guy asked, "Hey. Do you wanna get out of here?"

Jenna shook her head no. "I won't be doing that tonight."

"Ok. I understand. Can I have your number at least? We can meet here again."

Once again, Jenna declined. "Sorry. I'm dancing with you for fun. Nothing's gonna come of it."

"No?" He was good-humored about the refusal. "Darn. I was hoping to see the 'nicest rack' that any of the guys from Girls Gone Wild had ever seen."

Jenna laughed, "You absolutely can... Just find the DVDs and hope my scene is on there."

Realizing that he had taken his shot and was rejected, the aroused young man didn't want to make the hot mom uncomfortable by hanging around. "Well, it was a pleasure meeting you and dancing with you. I have to get back to my friends."

"Oh. Ok, then." Jenna was mildly surprised but knew that might happen from turning him down.

Not even thirty seconds later, though, another guy from the same friend group came up to Jenna. He had to have been waiting for his chance from afar. "Hey, there. Are you free to dance now?" He smiled confidently.

Jenna was more comfortable the second time around. She inspected the taller man and his whiskery face. She feigned a glance behind her. "It seems that way."

The young guy with dark hair eagerly stepped behind Jenna and placed his hands on her hips. "I'm glad you were free."

JayPierce95
JayPierce95
2,564 Followers