Just Dance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JayPierce95
JayPierce95
2,564 Followers

"Do you think you're going to have better luck than your friend?" Jenna asked skeptically.

"No. I'm just hoping to have the same luck."

His cock had a bit more meat to it. And it was at full mast quickly. That was fast. Jenna noticed this guy also rubbed his dick against her with more rhythm. She made sure her dancing responded in tune. She examined how her flexing tight core powered her rotating hips under her red tank top. The man's firm hands soon climbed up to her lower ribs. Jenna allowed it and subtly arched her back.

With things going further and faster than they did with the first guy, Jenna tried to distract herself from her heating body. She scanned the room for Layla, and she found her sitting on some guy's lap in a booth making out with him. Bri was harder to find. Bri was still compressed between those two men - at least it looked like it from their heads above the crowd.

"Let's move closer to the stage," Jenna pointed. Her dance partner agreed.

Jenna walked next to Bri, keeping far enough away to not distract her. Jenna then felt the impact of the erect cock pressing against her ass again, and she resumed her dancing.

Curious about Bri, Jenna studied her friend. She was certainly between the two men, but they both were not exactly pressed against her. No way.

The man in front of Bri was standing a few inches away. And Bri, with her thin index finger, was slowly running her nail up and down his erection through his pants. Jenna noticed how Bri then knew to effortlessly turn around and do the same for the other man's cock. She's done this before. Each time Bri turned around to 'play' with the other man, the man behind her took hold of her apple-sized breasts over her blue dress. Their sexy apparatus was operating so smoothly that it was obvious it had been going on for a few minutes.

It was strange for Jenna that she felt weird about what she was witnessing. It was a small action by their former standards. Jenna had seen Bri do much worse, and vice versa.

It was disappointing for Jenna that she had come out of her shell, and yet, she didn't match the prowess of her friends. As hot as it felt to tell that story, Jenna knew that her contribution for the night was that she had told a story about something she did decades ago and then danced with a couple of guys at a nightclub. It wasn't interesting compared to, "I sat on a guy's erection with my skimpy dress bunched up while we made out," and, "I was jammed between two guys, and they took turns holding my breasts while I touched their cocks."

The heart of the issue was not the dumb competition. Jenna was questioning why her friends seemed so happy and free while she held herself back.

Abruptly, Jenna snapped out of it as she felt a change in the man's grip. "You're letting your hands take more of an adventure than your friend did." The pair of hands was now solidly on the side of her ribcage.

"Is that a problem? I don't want to be turned away like my buddy did," the tall, dark-haired man chuckled.

Jenna tilted her head back to him. "I'm just making an observation. And I didn't make your friend leave. He chose to."

"Why the hell would he leave?" The young man slid his hands inward, his fingers under the bottom of Jenna's casually bouncing chest. He hoped his question would distract the out-of-league woman from the move he had made.

"I don't know why he left. He asked to take me home, and I said no. Then he asked to see my tits, and I obviously said no," Jenna laughed. "Then he left." She changed the movements of her waist as the song changed.

The friendly guy was surprised, and he snickered along. "I can't believe he asked for that straight up! So, why did you reject him?" he poked.

"I know! It was kind of impressive," Jenna grinned. "And I didn't really reject him. He was growing on me - in a few ways. I didn't wanna leave yet because I wanna dance. And I can't exactly show anything off in here."

"Oh. Well, I'm kind of glad he left."

"I can tell," Jenna playfully rolled her eyes. Her heart fluttered. She was doing a great job and she knew it. She was slowly ceding control to her body, and she enjoyed venturing into the unknown.

"So, you say you wanted to keep dancing with my friend... Which one of us is better so far?"

"Hmm," Jenna shrugged. "Doesn't matter. Both of you are fun, but neither of you made much of an impression on me." There was a lingering smirk.

"Oh, really??" The guy, likely 26 or 27, felt challenged. "What would leave an impression?"

Jenna breathed and then looked back up. "If you want to leave an impression, then impress me."

Willing to go for broke, the young man reached up and took the sexy woman's large breasts in his hands. It was a special feeling for the man. It was electrifying for Jenna.

Her eyes closed and her mouth opened. Moisture flooded to Jenna's soft, parting pussy lips. It was the first time she had experienced any sexual intimacy with another person since her separation. You can definitely do this shit tonight, but not with this kid.

"So, did I make an impression?" The man then felt Jenna's hands briefly clench over his.

"If you're going to make a move like that, then actually go for it," Jenna advised as she squeezed her hands, bolstering his grip. "And yeah, that was a smart move." As Jenna made two hard, deliberate swipes into the hard cock behind her, she reached back with her left hand and gently ran it up and down the back of her dance partner's leg.

The aroused man let his thumbs massage and explore the top of Jenna's amazing chest. His cock pressed more firmly against her alluring ass. "Since we're getting to know each other more intimately, my name is Peter. You're Jenna, right?"

"Yes," Jenna chuckled. "I am, Jenna. And this isn't intimate, Peter. You're doing something with me that dozens of guys have done with me before, and I'm usually in less clothing."

Jenna and Peter danced intensely for two more songs while Jenna let him have free range on her covered breasts.

Suddenly, Jenna saw a familiar face approaching.

"Oh, what's up, Charlie?" Peter spoke before Jenna.

"Hey. I-uh- " the familiar man awkwardly looked at Jenna and the pair of hands on her body, "I thought you weren't interested in doing anything more, um, intimate tonight. Did you change your mind? Or was it just a feeling toward me? It's fine either way."

"What's up with you guys and considering this intimate?" Jenna laughed. She replied to her first dance partner, "Charlie, right? I said I didn't wanna leave with you or show my tits. I never said I didn't want more. You could have stayed and taken a chance like this."

Charlie cringed at his stupidity. "I thought you were turning me down. I didn't want to come across as 'that creepy guy' who couldn't take a hint."

Aww. Jenna appreciated his consideration. She probably did give off that vibe. "Nope, I wasn't turning you down. In fact, maybe after your friend here - "

"Jenna, Jenna, Jenna," interrupted a familiar voice. Apparently, Bri had been keeping a close eye on Jenna, just as she had been on her.

"Hey, Bri," Jenna smiled. Her friend had broken up an uncomfortable conversation.

"Wait, are you the Bri? The Bri from college with Jenna?" Peter asked.

Bri was taken aback but felt important. "Why yes, I am. How do you know who I am?"

"Jenna told us the story from college of you two doing Girls Gone Wild," Charlie added.

"Oh, did she?" Bri beamed with pride at her friend. "Yes, that was quite the night. She's probably the most fun out of all of us. So, are you two fine gentlemen working as a team to seduce my bestie?"

The two young friends looked at each other in confusion about how to respond.

"Isn't she fucking gorgeous? And she's so sexy. She's an instant turn-on, right?"

The two men nodded in unison.

"It's pretty smart of you to work on her together," Bri continued. "In my experience going out with her, it's hard for one guy alone to get her excited."

"Oh, actually, he..." Charlie pointed at his friend.

Jenna's eyes were wide, and she was wondering what Bri was getting her into.

"He danced with her first. And then I came over. So now I'm dancing with her," Peter roughly explained.

"You guys are crafty," Bri applauded. "So you warmed her up, and judging by where she let you put your hands, you clearly got her feeling good. And now, both of you are making a move on her together. Smart, smart boys... Listen, have fun with her and treat her well. And some advice: she loves when guys talk dirty to her," Bri winked. "Well, I know I just interrupted the three of you during a fun moment, so I am going to go back to my two eagerly awaiting gentlemen. And I'll leave you two to sandwich my beautiful and sexy friend like she deserves to be."

As Bri walked away, she turned back to sneak a wink at a stunned and silenced Jenna.

What the fuck... Jenna was left to deal with the expectations Bri had set for her. She had done this plenty of times before, as in back in college. The idea admittedly felt naughty and exciting.

It was quiet before Charlie asked, "Oh, so that's what you want?" He stepped forward.

Being a good friend, and hoping it would increase his chances of doing more with the beautiful MILF, Peter slid his hands from Jenna's breasts down to her hips. "I'm game."

I'm not going to get out of this. There were two sets of eyes on Jenna, and she felt the hard cock against her ass. She could see that Charlie was still excited. She knew what she wanted. "Bri tends to have good advice," Jenna hinted to Charlie.

The fair-haired 25-year-old stepped into Jenna. He pushed his chest against hers and bent his knees slightly so that his still-firm erection pressed into Jenna's thigh.

The stimulation was overwhelming, as it seemed she had hands, legs, and hard cock touching her warm body everywhere. She began dancing again, peeking to see if anyone was staring. Of course, she almost disappeared between the two horny men.

It was not long before they got into a nice rhythm. The breathing bodies enveloped Jenna. She was sandwiched between their two cocks. She tried to remember if it had always felt this way in years past. Soon, Charlie took it upon himself to reach up and grab Jenna's bra cups. They felt as good as advertised. Jenna breathed deeply and hugged around him to keep him against her. Peter let his hands feel up her butt cheeks whenever they swayed to the side.

"How are we doing, Jenna?"

"Not bad, guys. Not bad for your first time."

"Tell us what we can do better," Charlie poked.

"I'll have to think about that."

"Your perfect ass feels so fucking nice. It's like you're a fucking pro. It's hard for me to imagine my cock feeling any better." Peter was trying Bri's advice of talking dirty.

It worked. Because Jenna's cheeks were red and she felt fucking hot. She turned around in her tight space, her ass pleasuring Peter and then Charlie. She now grinded into Charlie was she faced Peter. "Be careful about saying that. The three of us are still getting to know each other. You have no idea how good my perfect ass can make your cock feel." Holy shit, look at you!

Jenna could almost see Peter's throat drying. She stayed in her position, reached her hands, back and gripped the belt loops of Charlie's pants, pulling him into her. She then vigorously rubbed her shapely ass deeply into Charlie's package, going down low and gyrating slowly. Once Charlie gasped, Jenna slowly worked her way back up, enjoying Peter's dazed reaction.

"Damn. If my pants were off I'm pretty sure I would've just jizzed all over your back and ass," Charlie breathed, not thinking clearly.

Ha-ha. Jenna imagined that happening. "That would have sucked," she spun back around to Charlie. "Right now you're better to me hard."

"Yeah, you like feeling our hard cocks against you?"

Jenna involuntarily bit her lower lip. She didn't recognize this side of herself after all of these years, but it felt natural. "I doubt I like that feeling as much as you like feeling up my tits, and the feeling of my hands grabbing you, and the feeling of my perfect ass massaging your thick cocks. But yeah, you're making this kind of hot."

"Maybe it'd be hotter if you used your hands more. It would be so fucking hot if you felt how hard you've made our thick cocks," Charlie smiled.

Goosebumps rose on Jenna's arms and neck. This request was for another level. She knew it was farther than she should go. Bri was doing it. Touching can't be too far. Jenna didn't fully trust her judgment, but she knew what she wanted to do. "I would, but I think I'd make you guys jizz in your pants. You're almost there already."

"We'll take that risk," Peter assured.

Jenna's pupils were dilated. She slowed her dancing and brought her hands down in front of her and wedged them between her and Charlie's stomachs. Charlie promptly shuffled back to give Jenna the space she needed to operate.

"Oh fuck," the young man felt Jenna's fingertips run up and then down his hard cock through his pants.

It was the first time Jenna had even indirectly touched a penis in nearly a year, but there was more than enough muscle memory. She enjoyed seeing the ecstasy on Charlie's face as she used her index finger to trace the outline of his head. "Circumcised. You have a thick mushroom there," she remarked, nonchalantly.

From behind, Peter tugged at the sides of Jenna's tight red V-neck to untuck it. He swiftly slid his hands underneath and onto her bare flesh. The mother jolted from his warm hands on her skin. She began dancing firmly again against Peter while she listened to Charlie.

"Thanks. How many times have you blown or jerked off a thick, mushroom head like mine? You seem to be really fucking good at handling them." He savored Jenna's light touch.

"Don't get too proud. I've jerked and blown a lot thicker and a lot bigger," Jenna grinned matter-of-factly. "And I blew 48 guys my junior year alone."

"What?!"

"What about it?" Jenna played dumb.

"That's an insane number. Like, insanely hot. But how? And you actually counted? I wish I went to school with you."

"I mean, that's really only a little over one guy a week. And when you consider I went out twice a week at least, it's actually pretty tame of me," Jenna coyly explained. "And Bri and I had a lot of fun that year." The mother's mind flashed back to that year. It was a wild one. Her left hand fondly reached down and briefly held a spot on her waistline. That was a fun year.

"So, touching and seeing cocks must be no big deal to you."

"Hmm?" Jenna came back to reality. "Oh, no."

Suddenly, Jenna was watching Charlie adjust his pants and belt. Within seconds, two inches-worth of fleshy dick rose out from under his waistline. It was dark in the club, but his head and the top of his shaft were clearly visible. Jenna would have frozen if Peter had not been tightly holding her sides while he danced.

"What do you think?" Charlie asked, not sure about his bold gesture.

The firm hands under Jenna's tank top slid up closer to her bra. Jenna tried to wrap her mind around what just happened. But she was more concerned about being seen. "Let's go over there." Jenna gestured to a dark area next to the wall that separated the dancefloor and the elevated bar area. It was right in front of where Bri was smartly operating.

The three horny dancers quickly relocated. Jenna could see Peter and Charlie mouth things to each other as they walked. The moment they were back in the swing of things, Jenna promptly reached down and gently flicked the bare cockhead. "Did you seriously just whip your dick out in public to show me?"

"Yesss." Charlie was enthralled by her hand on his erection.

Jenna spun around and thrust her ass into Charlie's semi-exposed cock. She could feel his head in higher definition, and she heard is heavier breathing. Peter and Charlie had been learning from each other. Because the sweaty Charlie immediately slid his hands under Jenna's shirt, but he did not show Peter's restraint. He grabbed her chest, his hands on the top of her breasts where her bra did not cover.

Well then...

The taller Peter had three inches of bare cock rising out from his jeans before Jenna could even get her hands down there. "You were that excited, you couldn't even wait?"

"I couldn't, ha-ha."

Part of Jenna's brain was swimming in a fog, and a smaller part felt tethered to sanity. But even that part of her brain wanted her to enjoy herself. She was surrounded by two young guys with their hard cocks out, and she had a desire to please herself and them. If you're going to do it, just do it.

The bombshell 42-year-old tucked her experienced hand inside Peter's khakis and lightly grasped and rubbed his solid shaft.

"Fuck that's hot. You're so fucking hot. This feels amazing. Don't stop."

Jenna smoothly masturbated him. "Still think I can't make your cock feel any better?" She bit her lower lip again, this time on purpose. Peter shook his head no.

"I wanna rip your bra off and feel your nice tits," Charlie grunted in her ear from behind.

"Oh yeah?" Jenna turned around and stuck her hand down Charlie's pants. She found herself trying to work Peter's khakis farther down his waist. "In my experience, that's usually hotter if you're watching me do that in front of you."

"Fuck. If I see your tits, I don't know if I'll wanna cum in your mouth, in your pussy, or on your tits more," Charlie blurted.

Holding a throbbing cock in her hand, and feeling a larger one grinding into her ass, Jenna imagined the scenarios Charlie laid out. Her panties felt like a steam oven. She wondered if either of the guys could feel how warm she was.

Jenna reached up behind her and pulled Peter's neck down. He began kissing her neck, just as she had hoped. A slight moan escaped her lips. "How about we find a place where you guys can show me how big your cocks are? And if I like what I see, maybe I'll show you my best assets?"

The two young men stared at each other in awe and urgency. They talked among themselves over Jenna's head. Jenna enjoyed their eagerness and desire.

"We can take you into the bathroom. Our friend Eric's taken girls into the handicapped stall before. He said it's a great place to be alone here."

She had no clue who Eric was, but Jenna was horny and the plan sounded fine to her. "Put your cocks back in," Jenna cautioned, "for the time being."

Each man had an arm around Jenna as they walked toward the men's bathroom. Peter went in to see if there were any occupants. After the all-clear, they walked onto the tiled floor and Jenna was walked back to a large stall with a blue door that hung from three inches off of the ground to the height of Peter's head.

"How classy," Jenna ribbed. The guys laughed. It being a nicer club, the stall was clean, thankfully. Jen, just look where you are right now. You can leave.

"So, do we just drop our pants and show you?" Charlie placed his hand on his belt.

Jenna stood against the opposite blue stall wall. "Well, that probably helps me see them, don't ya think?"

Peter and Charlie looked at each other in agreement and dropped their pants and boxers to the floor. While the woman took in the view, each guy subtly checked out the other's cock to see how he compared. Peter was a bit bigger.

"What do you think?"

The sight of two men, naked from the waist down, cocks hard and beating, made Jenna's mouth dry. She could not believe where she was and who she was with. This is insane. "You both are fairly healthy boys," she complimented.

JayPierce95
JayPierce95
2,564 Followers
1...34567...17