Just Dance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I always worry about you. It's my job." Jenna then prepared herself mentally to begin the next part of her speech. "And when I mean 'something bad', I don't just mean evil people. You do business in that industry in your own way. That's how you've been successful. But there are even good people in that industry that think they have to do things to get ahead because they just assume that is how the industry works across the board. So, you end up with good people unknowingly doing bad things to you, even though they think they are good."

"Wait, what?" Wes stared at his mom in utter confusion.

Jenna's messaging had sounded much more creative and effective in her head earlier this morning. "What I mean is," she swallowed, "women who think that everything in your industry revolves around sexual quid pro quo might try to offer you sexual favors in exchange for better treatment." Jenna watched Wes's posture change. "And they think what they are doing is harmless and fun because they've done it with other people. But they don't recognize that you're young and still learning. And getting you used to that type of scenario could be really unhealthy for you."

Wes shook his uncombed hair. "No. I promise I've never made any woman do anything like that. I swear. Doing that- "

"I know." Jenna knew it was just her paranoia, but this was the second time that she felt like his eyes were running over her body (they were). It reminded her of how she was stared at last night. She ignored it. "I know you wouldn't make them do it. You're a better man than that," the mother assured. "I'm referring to you allowing women to do sexual favors for you because they hope you will do favors for them. That can be dangerous and unhealthy as well - you getting used to women having sex with you for monetary reasons."

Having gone through months of that with Bella, Wes was already aware of the potential drawbacks. That was why he made sure to have most of his sex outside of his work-related activities. And when someone, such as the current camgirl on his testing channel, offered him sex, he made sure it was a rarity. "Ok. You don't need to worry about that."

"Good. So you can look me in the eye and tell me you've never done anything with your coworkers?"

Wes's eyes darted down and away. She'll never let it go. He hesitated, "I can tell you that I haven't."

It was clearly a lie. It was the most worrying answer Wes could have given. For Jenna, the thought of Wes being manipulated by these professional seducers of men was frightening. He was clearly unable to see the dangerous path he was taking.

Jenna thought of how to handle it. Don't call him out for lying yet. He'll close up. "Ok. Well, I want you to know that I understand why you hid this from me. But, I have thought a lot about it since we talked yesterday. This is a legitimate business in the real world, so you shouldn't feel the need to hide anything from me. I know you think that because it involves sexual matters that it would be uncomfortable to tell me things. But I'm an adult. And I'm your mom. Any difficulties you're facing, any advice you need, or any questions you have of any kind, you should never think I can't handle it or that I'd be mad. Even if it's asking me if a woman is trying to take sexual advantage of you, you can tell me about it."

Thank god. He wasn't in trouble. Wes thanked his mom, pushed off from the table, and left without asking for any advice.

He'll need some time before opening up. Jenna honestly was not ready for him to come to her with questions. After what Bri had said to her on the ride back last night, she was no longer certain what her attitude toward him producing porn should be. She just knew that her son was safer staying away from the type of woman that wanted money for sex. He NEEDS a normal job.

***** Ch. 14

After breakfast, Wes went to his room to check on his platforms. Downstairs, his mom continued to think about the things he could still be hiding from her.

How long will it be until this blows up on him? Jenna knew it was only a matter of time before a woman found a way to blackmail her son into paying her more. Or his identity would be linked to the websites and he would be known permanently as a porn producer.

She knew she had been wrong, and laughably hypocritical, to slut-shame the young actresses earlier. She understood them, but she doubted Wes could tell the difference between a woman that having sex for pure fun and a woman who was using it for financial purposes.

Those concerns of Wes being taken advantage of lingered in Jenna's mind all morning. She had brunch with Bri and Layla in two hours, and she was hoping she could somehow set those thoughts aside and enjoy her day.

Oh, fuck! Suddenly, the thought of blackmail reminded Jenna of something. It was something that had briefly crossed her mind when she was flirting with the large group of men the night before. When Jenna had mentioned her "Gone Wild" DVD, she said she had a copy. That wasn't true, though. Brad had it.

Jenna didn't think that Brad would use the DVD as revenge porn. He was inconsiderate, not evil. But, then again, she also didn't think that Brad would ever leave her. If I call him again he's going to think I miss him.

She called anyway. "Hey, Brad, I'm not trying to make a habit of calling you, but it happens that something important came up a second day in a row."

"Is this about the debt? Did the bank find the issue?" Brad asked.

"No, it was paid off by someone else. What I- "

"Who?"

Jenna didn't like him being nosy in her finances. But she also could hear his jealous tone. "No one, just a guy I know. It doesn't matter. What I wanted to ask was, have you seen my DVD? You know, the one I gave you for Christmas. The one of me from college..."

"Why? Do you want to show it to someone?"

It was rich that he was concerned about her doing something with another person. "Do you have it? Because I think we can both agree that it's something I should have now."

"I don't have it, Jen. Honestly. I left it at the house where I always kept it. I didn't want you or your lawyer suggesting I kept it to blackmail you," the ex nervously laughed.

Jenna chuckled in response, "No, I know you wouldn't do that. So, where did you leave it?"

"Where I kept my magazines."

Jenna walked into her bedroom and opened the nightstand drawer. The Maxims that her ex had collected (much to Jenna's annoyance) were gone. Resting on the bottom of the drawer was a clear DVD case with a silver DVD inside of it. "Oh, yes, Collegiate Sluts Productions." Having never found a trace of that company online, Jenna had concluded that it never got funding for production, or it was a made-up company by three horny guys meant to get women naked. Either way, she had the disc.

It had been a long time since Jenna had seen the video. She had watched it with Brad back in college. And she watched it once more when she gave it to him for Christmas nearly a decade ago.

It was not something she really thought about. It was just one of many promiscuous and wild things she had done in school. Last night marked the first time she had even told the story since college. Reflecting upon her narration of events last night, Jenna wondered if she had built it up in her mind. After all, she had last seen it 10 years ago.

Wes was in his room playing music, and Jenna knew she could have privacy in her basement.

Inserting the disc into the DVD player that she used for her cycling workouts, the mother was ready to see if her glory days were how she remembered them.

And sure enough, they were.

The DVD opened with a scene of a wild party. Soon, the camera found Jenna. And she did everything she had described at the nightclub. The only detail she undersold was how much she was grinning and laughing. Watching her smile in the recording brought that same smile to Jenna's face in her basement.

In the video, her butt filled out her mom jeans much better than she thought it did. Her hair was in a ponytail, and she was in her white crop top.

Another small detail that she missed was that when the cameraman asked to feel her breasts, Jenna teased, "Wow, someone's a little horny," and she winked at the camera. She also stepped toward the camera so both men could touch her more easily. Young Jenna then looked around to soak in the large crowd that was watching and enjoying the moment with her.

Jenna then watched the younger version of herself get back into her tight crop top and blow a kiss to the camera.

The mother studied herself flirt in her provocative late-90s attire. She darkly joked that wearing an outfit like that around the house when Wes was home would let her know quickly if he had actually been admiring her in an un-son-like way.

Jenna's face turned to stone. No... no, no no.

There's no way. He would've guessed they were all gone. Jenna paced around her small concrete basement before sitting on her bike and starting to pedal.

See, back when Wes had hit puberty, Jenna wasn't exactly oblivious to male needs. She knew what boys did once they hit that phase. On numerous occasions, she would walk into his room and find lotion, and tissue, and sometimes Brad's Maxims that Wes had snuck from his room. She never said anything to Brad, deciding that it was a father-son conversation. Now Jenna wished she had told Brad, especially because he kept the damn DVD in the same drawer.

Calm down. Brad probably kept it way at the bottom. And porn is fucking free on the Internet. He's not 13. He wasn't sneaking around for Maxims in the last year. The odds seemed slim to Jenna, but there was a horrible possibility that Wes had seen this video. Fucking Brad!

Jenna imagined a curious Wes sifting through his dad's stache of porn mags and then him finding a single DVD in the thick stack of papers.

Ok, calm down. Don't let your mind run wild. Don't freak out, just figure out if it's true. It was merely a suspicion. You would have noticed a more obvious change in his behavior around you, right? Then again, he built a fucking porn distribution system and managed it for a year without you realizing it.

Without asking Wes, she had to know the truth. That was when Jenna remembered a more obvious method.

The Hawn parents, Brad and Jenna, were both clean people. Their house had always been regularly power washed. Their possessions were valued and treated with respect. Brad would always handle a disc by the edge with the tips of his fingers. However, the Hawn child, Wes, was another story. It took him years to begin using coasters. Jenna had never seen her son handle a DVD, but she had a pretty good idea as to how he would handle one.

The mother ejected the erotic disc.

And her heart sank.

The top of the silver disc was covered in fingerprints that reflected in the light. Jenna shuddered. Her son had watched the video, and not just once.

***** Ch. 15

Jenna was honked at twice for driving errors on her way over to the diner to meet Bri and Layla for Sunday brunch. Her mind was somewhere else.

For their second meet-up in a row, Bri and Layla could tell their friend was distraught.

"What's going on? You're not regretting last night, are you?" Bri gently prodded.

"No, no. It's something else. It involves Wes again."

"Oh, are you worried about that hot girl from the video we watched sleeping with him for more money?"

Bri smacked her forehead in response to Layla.

"No, Layla. But thanks for reminding me." Feeling closer to her friends after last night, Jenna knew she could tell them. "Wes has seen my DVD."

It took them a few moments. "Woah, what?! Hold on, like you mean he's just seen the DVD, or he watched the DVD?"

Jenna sighed. "He watched it. A few times at least."

After Jenna explained the fingerprints, Layla asked, "Why do you think he watched it? Do you think he knows it's you?"

The mother's eyelids clenched. "Yes, Layla, he knows it's me. It's obvious. And he watched it for the obvious reasons."

"That's hilarious," Bri chuckled.

"What?! How?" Jenna strangled her silverware.

"C'mon. That's funny that he found it. It's funny he likes it."

"Okay, neither of you have a son. You don't realize how serious this is."

"Honestly, what do you think is so bad about this?" Bri sipped her mimosa.

Jenna shook her head in frustration. "He's going to look at me as a sex object instead of a mother. I'm pretty sure he's already checking me out."

"Can you blame him? You're really hot. He didn't need the video to know that." Bri always had interesting ways of complimenting Jenna.

"Bri, the entire dynamic of our relationship and how he sees me are going to change forever. Do you not realize the problem?"

"Well, I mean, you said he's already seen it a bunch of times. Do you notice him treating you differently or with less respect?"

"No." (In fact, he had been treating her better.)

"So, that means he still clearly sees you as a mom."

"Yeah, but he's checking me out and it's uncomfortable."

"Seriously?" Bri coughed on her drink. She whispered across the table, "You just let two random dudes his age turn you into a slut sandwich and jizz inside you. And then you fucking bragged about it with them to their friends. But your son sneaking peeks after getting turned on by a hot video of you is your cause for concern?" Layla laughed loudly.

Jenna's cheeks were red, and she did not enjoy the two-on-one debate. Bri had a point, though. Jenna had been dealing with horny guys and uncomfortable advances her whole life. Her son's attraction was weird by normal standards, but it made perfect sense after him unsuspectingly seeing that video of her. "Maybe I'm overreacting."

"Think about it," Bri pondered out loud, "you were just worried about how he had been hiding secret porn videos from you and lying about it even after you found out. And now it's almost the reverse. So, now, why don't you just handle things with him in the same way that you want him to handle things with you."

"Dammit, you're annoying," Jenna frustratingly grinned.

"It's my job," Bri winked.

"So, Bri, while you're in the mood to give advice, why don't you tell me how I bring up to him that I don't want him selling porn anymore because I'm scared he'll get blackmailed and ruin his life."

"That I don't know." Bri then quipped, "I'm usually the eye candy who is offering handsome college students high-paying jobs - I'm never the one who is trying to take them away."

At home, Wes was busy, but not with work. Wes was busy exploring his mom's hamper. After the interaction he had with her in the morning, he was feeling closer to her. So, he was resorting to a habit that was becoming more common. When he had been in classes during the week, he missed not having access to the hamper.

It didn't take him long to find a pair of dark blue underwear that was nestled inside a pair of jeans. The aroused son reached in and removed the odorous panties. There was something about these that was different, though. In the center of the soft cotton, there was a hard off-white stain. There was another type of staining that encompassed a larger area.

One definitely smelled like pussy juice. The other certainly looked and smelled a lot like semen. Wes's first thought, of course, was who fucked his mom last night when she went out with friends. His next thought was surprisingly arousing. She didn't make the guy wear a condom.

Wes sent a photo to his business partner, Bella. "Is this semen in the middle there?"

"Well hello to you too lol. And yeah! Looks like some lucky girl got it good on a one night stand ;)"

"How do you know this isn't from just a date lol?"

"I wouldn't wear those if I thought there was a chance I was getting laid."

Panty-raiding was relatively new to Wes, but just from walking into the laundry room through the years, he knew his mom had sexy thongs. Bella was right. Wes then noticed the boring beige bra lying atop the hamper. Holy shit, she fucked some random guy last night! The son was mind-blown and excited. Did she start doing this after dad left? Was she doing this shit the whole time she was with him? No, this was definitely a rare thing, because she would've expected the sex.

Wes didn't want some other guy's cum on him. So he removed his shirt, lay on his toned back, and stroked his cock the mere sight of the panties - the panties that proved it was possible his mom could be the type of hot slut who would someday, somehow, end up having sex with him. Dude, I don't know whether you're insanely lucky or insanely unlucky that she's your mom.

***** Ch. 16

A week later, pacing in her room, Jenna played out the upcoming conversation in her head. She imagined her statements and her responses to the many different reactions her son could have. The weekdays, where Wes was back in class, had given Jenna plenty of time to think. But she had procrastinated the entire weekend so far.

Obviously, Jenna had to have a talk with her son. Sho no longer felt guilty over Wes finding the video. It wasn't her fault. And the video was the truth. It was a truth that made her happy, and she should not have to apologize for it or be embarrassed by it. What was delaying the talk was that, as Bri had wisely pointed out, since Jenna encouraged Wes to be open and ask any questions concerning his uncomfortable videos, then she should be open and honest about him finding hers.

Fuck. I'm actually going to do this. Jenna walked to her son's door and knocked.

"Yes?"

"It's me. Can I come in for a minute?"

Wes opened his door and sat back down on his bed. His bedroom had that young man smell - some sweaty things that should have been washed, mixed with some body spray. "What's up?"

Jenna felt odd standing there in her son's room and looking down at him. It reminded her of when she was about to yell at him. She also felt him taking in her appearance. Jenna sat down on the edge of the bed next to Wes.

"Well..." she began, "I think it's best I just come right out and say it. I know you've been watching that video of me."

No... Wes's face shot bright red. "What do you mean?"

"The video of me from when I was in college that's in the nightstand in my room. I know you've been watching it." Jenna knew she could not leave that simple truth up for discussion.

Still, Wes tried his best. "Wait... What?! I have no idea what you're talking about."

Jenna looked her son straight in his blue eyes with an 'oh-come-on' stare. "I saw your fingerprints on them."

Shit. Wes was beaten. He had nothing to say in his defense, so he just stared back at his mom, waiting on her reaction.

"I'm not mad that you watched it. I get it," Jenna began her speech from memory. "I'm mad that you lied about it. And I'm disappointed that you've been lying to me all summer, and all year."

Wes nodded. Thank god. His shoulders relaxed after learning he was not in deep trouble.

Looking at her son's still-nervous face, a new sense of guilt washed over Jenna. She was being a hypocrite. She was about to begin a long lecture about honesty and openness while she herself was still planning on withholding some information. You have to tell him.

"Listen," Jenna deviated from her speech, "I ended up telling Layla and Bri some of what you've been up to." The mother sighed, "And they got a premium account on your website."

1...56789...17