All Comments on 'Just Four Minutes'

by Ghost_Tracker1

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Amazing.

Ghost, please post more video clips.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
WTF?

Well...okay. It wasn't hot in the least, but it WAS hilarious. You've put these out under a few different names, but they are all the same. Very funny.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
horrible

sorry, but you don't make it sound natural at all, you are clearly reading and have a monotone voice..and that's just the start of it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
awful

very bad... sorry

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Hehe

You sounded like a nerd wanting to make love to a hot girl....hehe.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
umm.....

sorry hun i don think your ment for this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Call Me irl

Dear VoiceActor,

First of all, you got game boi. That was the most refreshing time I had in 2 years.

Second of all, is you're interested, Imma sit right here and wait for a reply for ahem...further conversations...

Third of all GREAT GOING. Hope you're fine and healthy! Looking forward to more such creative works! Have a great day!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I am a vocalist. A few different bands over the years (none signed or anything) but as a woman in that industry, we want a melodic voice. We want confidence, and mostly we want sexy. Your voice has a bit of a nasally tinge to it and no confidence or desire at all. Work on that, give some thought to what you are saying, how you would want to hear it whispered to you. Oh, and don't be afraid to use the naughty words....psst....we really...really like them in bed. Best wished.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous