All Comments on 'Just Get Over It'

by Cinical

Sort by:
  • 570 Comments (Page 3)
juderboyjuderboyover 5 years ago
Am I the only one?

I checked out some of the comments but there seems to be one thing missing. Everybody in her family had the freedom to chose what action to take, what would be best in their point of view. What they did was rob him of that choice. Ten years later is too damn late. He might have chosen to walk away back then, but he had the right to chose. Ten years later he becomes a jerk if he walks away from his kids, who did nothing wrong. The wife and her family have to understand that their are consequences for your actions. He should have found a way to make them feel his pain, make them suffer a bit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
He need to have another sitdown with her family, those who knew.

And demanded since he had been cheated out of a child he was owed one. And then claimed that his sister in law was gping to provide the womb. Warching them deal with and fight over that would be interesting.

And maybe, just maybe, they would begin to know his pain.

I cant imagine he would go through with it but it would sure as hell serve them right.

His wife would have to agree, "I'll do anything". Grand Ma & Pa could easily put in their place with "You can get past this, it will just take some time". The sister, Rita, would jump right on board, "You slept with my husband when we were dating, and when we were married and you are the reason he cheated on me. You ruined my marriage."

It would serve them right.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Something I Will Never Understand

Why do women say that her breaking her marriage vows, ruining their marriage, cuckolding her husband, taking the chance of alienating her own children can be summed up as a mistake is beyond me. In addition to all this, she broke into her sister's marriage and brought it crashing down. Then she made her sister and her parents hide the truth from her husband and her son. None of the four of them are worth killing. Nor are they worth keeping in the family. Among his choices are getting Rita pregnant; or transferring to a location on the opposite side of the country and deny his wife's family access to his children; seek long overdue child support restitution from Reggie; or load up his car and drive off, never to be seen again. It is way past time for the boy to find out who his real father is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Im confused

If the lying in laws wanted the cheating whore's cuckold husband to keep her because of their religion

Then why the fuck didnt they insist the cheating bastard stay married to their other daughter?

Demand to fuck the other daughter as revenge then get an ANNULMENT based on fraud

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Just do it!

I was confused when i started reading the story but with the title i kinda knew something was wrong with the back drop. What surprised me was the magnitude of the family involvement...WOW! I agree with all the comments thus far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Cucky’s next adventure is sucking Reggies cum right out the tap !!!

Husband put himself in a position of a trapped rat. One who had no escape route.

He was betrayed and disrespected by ALL adults involved. He loves the kids and feels he can’t leave them all the while enduring all the presence of those that betrayed him. NOPE not working for me !!! He’s accepted the situation he had no choice over so might as well consider himself a cuckold every time he looks at himself in the mirror !!!

notredame43notredame43over 5 years ago
sorry but no

The whole family conspired to cover up her unfaithfulness. They hid from him a child that wasnt his blood, a boy that continues his line. That is an unforgivable sin in my eyes and he should divorce her, and seek custody of his daughter or get an annulment. She foisted someone elses kid off on him, without his knowledge or consent. She did it to cover her ass and supposedly for the boy, Not his problem, since he wasnt given a choice in the matter .Well written clinical but i disagree with the ending. I do not forgive those who lie cheat or steal from me and this family did all three to him for years.

TrambakTrambakover 5 years ago
How to make it work?

I mean the story. There are too many contradictions. I hope the son grows up and owns responsibility for the genes of his biological father and kicks the mother out.

Mauser45Mauser45over 5 years ago
One star

The whole pack of those fucking animals made a mockery of his marriage...and he still took Megan back

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Call this a BS, 1 star for you

No man will accept a child that is not biologically his regardless of the stereotypes that are so often on LE. It could create some confusion and it is not fair to break over child head but NO man will feel the same for child after learning something like that. It would change everything and sooner or later it would come to an explosion in the family.

As for accepting a wife that would do this to her husband - that is completely ridiculous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
cinical is a cuckold wannabe.

This story reflects that is a piece of absolute rubbish.

HRT dude (assumijg you are a dude). Get a testosterone patch and grow a pair.

See therapy and above all put the keyboard down and stop writing.

GillotineGillotineover 5 years ago
Yeah, just get over a decade of lies & deceit

It's a difficult situation, not an easy decision. It was difficult for me to digest this story, I would've handled the situation differently, as most men would.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The character Cinical created is too pathetic to be real.

He lost my sympathy when he couldn’t attend the burial of the first wife and unborn child. In many ways he is still running away from the reality of a wife who cheated on him, from a family who protected a cheating daughter/sister, and worst of all a son who has to wonder why his mother was such an easy piece of ass for some jerk.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Can you have a hate button like the favorite button.

Cause lawd knows this story sucks. Pretty sure cinical needs clinical help.

Not sure if it's depression or testosterone deficiency. But both can be treated.

But while writing can also be therapeutic, Cinical should put the keyboard down.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 5 years ago
Wow! Some people really don't like this story!

I did. It was painful and she was stupid early in the marriage, but it seems she grew out of necessity and became the wife she should have been. If anyone is going to be given forgiveness, it is someone who has earned through the years. A very immature girl grew into a loving wife. It's painful, but I liked it. Thank you.

meganann10meganann10over 5 years ago

I have noticed most of the rude and crude comments are posted by anon's they are such losers can't even put a name with their mouth sickening!!! Good down to earth believable story

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Guy married white trash.

Wife was evil soul. All she did was shit on her husband everyday of their marriage. Her family was just as bad. I like this story, but hate the cheating spouse. She is a disgusting character.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I can have sympathy for the boy,But.

I would still take care him and treat him like a son but would make sure he understood that I was his dad not his father. The choice would be his but I would make sure he understood I was still his dad no matter what. He would have to understand that the reason I was leaving was because of the lying and infidelity that was his mothers. I could probably get over a one night slip(maybe!) and that's a huge maybe. she fucked him 3 times not a one time slip. So her and her "family" would history. The deceit and intentional lying would be the death of the marriage. She stole 10 years on a lie. She deserves to live with the effects or her choice. Will it be hard on the kids? Yes, but they need to understand that actions have consequences. Sugar coating it to make it seem better is what has this society in its downward slide. Nobody wants to be responsible for their actions or short comings anymore. Life is not fair and sugar coating it grading on a curve to make everyone feel good is a recipe for failure.

norcal62norcal62over 5 years ago
Gee, without liquor where would LW authors be?

I suppose the heavy drinking is common in some circles. It's so often used as the excuse for whatever ill has befallen someone. And there's the story.

266xxyz266xxyzover 5 years ago
Sucked to be him

I'm Irish American and raised Catholic. Fortunately, I've been cured of that. I know their believe about both marriage and abortion. I think they may be a little more liberal now but really don't know. I do know of many Catholics who are divorced become Episcopalians tho still consider themselves Catholic. So did Henry the VIII. I was always taught that your spouse is the one you cling to over anyone or thing. There were alternatives to the way she handled it. I guess a person can forgive a sinner, maybe even I could, but the whole family was in on the deal and they are all liars and cheats. If she had been honest in the 1st place, the guy could have had a fair choice...and apparently she had "mental reservations" and they could have gotten an annulment. He was offered none of the choices that exist. But choosing the child over her husband, lying about it and including the family, her family, who could all stand against him and try to make him see "reason"...man they are all cold calculating backstabbing traitors. Typical Irish..we are and always have been our worst enemy, well, except for the Catholic Church. That institution is truly unforgivable. Religion is the bane of all mankind. What a depressing outcome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
An All too Common Storyline

Cheat on your husband and get pregnant. Lie about whose child it is in the hope of the husband developing an attachment to the child that isn't his. When he finds out trot out the old deceptive "real dad"/"bio-dad" line; play on the attachment that was deceitfully created; bring in the rest of the family to subtly pressure the cuck to continue paying for and raising a child that isn't his; and, voila, the wife gets to keep the paycheck she married, and the cuck continues his assigned role of perpetuating his wife's family's and her lover's genes. In this story the wife and the wife's entire family betrayed him. How flattering that they thought he would be a better provider and role model for a child that isn't his. The fact is that the husband was grossly betrayed and exploited. Unfortunately, the author apparently thinks men in this situation should be good cucks and not inconvenience the wives and families that betray them. Jimmy was betrayed, too, because he was also lied to and had no opportunity to know his true father. There certainly were options beyond killing Reggie and cutting off contact with Jimmy. Of course, writing about those would have required thought. Moreover, while everyone is mindful of the interests of children, others have interests, too. What the story really endorses is the view that unsuspecting husbands can , in effect, be turned into slaves to provide for the results of wives' adulterous liaisons when the wives believe they and their children will enjoy a better lifestyle by deceiving their husbands.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
spineless wimp!

I gave 1 because I couldn't give zero. You're a disgusting shame for the male race! Neuter yourself and your protagonists!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What a useless cuck

Jr & daughter grow up learning husbands are spineless wimps who dont do shit

Since the family has been lying to him for a decade I, and his loving wife fucked the guy half a dozen times, I would demand the same multiplied by the years

Each month for the next decade he gets to fuck the sister and the mother, trading off every other month for the next ten years

ribnitinribnitinover 5 years ago
well written

No melodrama, but real, three dimensional characters instead.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I gave “NO” Stars.....

.... in fact if I could I would give -5.

You tried to shove the “Feel sorry for the Cucky boy” plot to those of us who actually have Balls !!! No fucking way... the Betrayal was beyond the typical wife being a cum bucket with the old broken condom excuse !!! The thing here is that the slut went back for more dick over again and her family knew it and played along after the fact.

How many times in over 10 years did the husband sit at the dinner table, parties and the occasional visit all along Wife, Sister and mom/dad-in-laws looking at him with the same thoughts in their heads. Each and every day during and after the affair up until the ten year mark, which would have continued “Several” YEARS longer, would have been a Betrayal by lies, omittion, deceit and out right disrespect to the husband and their marriage. The foundation of the marriage was broken by the wife at the very beginning, no disputing that. I don’t care what kind of house you built on the broken foundation you still have a broken house whether the husband knows it or not !!! Yet.... as unbelievable as it can be the husband snipped his balls and resumes licking and sucking the same unfaithful cunt all in the name of a fake loving home for the kids. Anyone with Balls knows that cutting the loss of the deceitful years while still continuing to love and support the kids and moving on with his life is the only way to go. Why live with the Spector of Betrayal following and tapping him on the shoulder each time he looks into his wife’s eyes until the day he dies !!!

texxmantexxmanover 5 years ago
Agree with “no stars”

I could see forgiving a drunk, stupid mistake. But it was more, multiple times. And then she hid it and let the asshole laugh at her husband. Likewise her whole family smirking and talking behind his back.

I would rather die.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Stupid!!

Are all of the Male characters in your stories this stupid??

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
WOW. 230 comments in 6 months

So, this story stirred readers. I think it merited 4 or 4.5 stars because of the excess words and lack of dealing with his wife that others mentioned. But gave it 5 because it deserves a higher rating than it has. I think some readers will give any reconciliation story 1 star, no matter how worthy it is.

I like reasonable, well told reconciliation stories. Since they married, Megan strayed on one occasion (although 3? times on that one occasion) and realized she messed up and so did not repeat it as the years went by. See my comment (10-13-18) on writing reconciliation stories as niche marketing at The Birthday Gift by TallMarriedMan.

Paul in Oklahoma

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 5 years ago
I gave it a 1, why lie about it

I can’t see for the life of me a man forgiving his woman, For a 11 year lie, she knew from the beginning that that Kid was not his, she cheated on him after only being married for three months and yet somehow he find a way to forgive her. Until the day a man can walk up to his woman and hand her a child, telling her it’s our baby, it’s never going to be fair

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Real life

The naysayers here appear to want balm for their own wounds. I like to read about intelligent people facing genuine issues. This was that, and well done.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 5 years ago
Anon 8/18

Speaking of stupid, these are fictional stories, not biographies you dumbass.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 5 years ago
Anon 8/21

As the Cajuns say, "you right".

He also deserved it for marrying a known slut in the first place. Past behavior is a fairly strong indicator of future behavior. You young single men might want to keep that in mind.

onbothsidesonbothsidesabout 5 years ago
I think the wife caught a big break.

She showed him the two DNA documents that said that Susan and Jimmy had different fathers. She told him that meant that Susan WAS his daughter. In truth, all the two tests show was that some male other than Reggie was Susan's father. At the story's end, Sean still had no proof the identity of his daughter's sperm donor because he hadn't been tested..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Oh my lord do you write wimps.

Normally I hate cheating bitches. But your spineless husbands deserve all the shit their cunt wives can throw at them.

What a crock of stories. Blah.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

"So I did what a lot of people would say was stupid, weak, compliant and foolish. "

Yup, but it worked out for him because he was stupid, weak, compliant and foolish. You forgot to mention how happy his son was to confirm that he was not his real dad. "I could tell I don't take after you", he said, " because I have self respect and don't act like a talking vagina."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wimp story

Just another cuck/wimp story. What a waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Trash

A den of vipers.

YouamiYouamialmost 5 years ago
What a manipulative bitch!

Cinical

Overall I enjoyed your take on the "cuckoo in the nest" theme. But I must say that, whether you intended to or not, your portayal of the cheating wife painted a picture of one coldly manipulative bitch who planned with the help of her family enablers to con her husband into raising someone else's kid. She even confirmed her betrayal years earlier by getting her own DNA results so as to prepare her case if required in the future. While I understand that you portayed the hood-winked hubby in a forgiving, favourable light, for this reader and dare I say others, it was a mighty big pill to swallow. Why didn't she take a morning after pill immediately after the event?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Fuck that.. NO FUCKING WAY !!!

Remember.... not once but an actual affair !!! Condoms... really, you fell for that ???? I don’t think so !!! Can you imagine how many times you eat that pussy freshly fucked hahahahaha !!!

Look guy this is the real bottom line... she fucked like a rabbit while you were out supporting her and....dare I say it ...... even an over nighter in YOUR OWN BED !!!!

The whole family knows and you were the only one in the dark !!! That betrayal ball kept getting bigger and bigger as your balls started getting smaller and smaller and what do you ???? As you said you heard it a million times but I’m here to ensure you heard it for a million and ONE times that you are a spineless pussy cuckold that should actually go out to find Reggie and suck out his sperm right from the tap !!! That son you love....all you tought him was to be a sap just like you !

onbothsidesonbothsidesalmost 5 years ago
DNA testing

Jimmy and Susan have different fathers. Did Sean ever consider that nothing about that fact means that Sean had to have been Susan's father? Did Megan slide another one past him?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Divorce would be in the works as soon as I have known what was what.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
All Wiling Bucks and wimps

Should die Along with their offspings to ensure that general dissapear

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The difference between a man and a wimp.

Those that would prefer a divorce and that he kill the real father and gave this story a 1 are the real wimps. What he did took a man a REAL man, not a coward that went off the deep end with anger and bitterness. The world is a better place with people like him in it and a worse place where people let hate fester amplify it until it breaks out with evil acts of murder and rage.It is easy to let evil beget evil, it takes a MAN to stop the cycle.

The Prophet

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
the shoe on the other foot

What if he had a baby with her sister, would she be so willing to forgive him and her?

Don't think so. I won't say better man then me but I will say different man then I. Just not in my DNA to accept cheating. There is never a good reason for it, happen to me and I left her. I don't give or expect second chances.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Stupid, stupid man

1. File for divorce. Make it As public as possible.

2. Make the wife's life a living hell. Destroy her reputation, ask for custody of the daughter. Let her keep her backyard son. Don't stop until she leaves town or offs herself.

3. Sue for back child support from the bum, let him pay for college.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I guess that's the way a man is supposed to act?

Take care of his kids and go along to get along. But how does he deal with the years of lying? The disrespect. From not just Megan, but from her parents and her sister? That's a big "ask" of any man. Sometimes you just need to walk away so that, in the future, you can look at yourself in the mirror and have pride and self respect for the man looking back from the mirror. The story was well written. I simply disagree with the ending and his decision to stay married. And I don't see how, after all those years, rough sex makes any difference. That was just a cheap excuse.

2 stars

KRD19254KRD19254over 4 years ago

Ya the macho readers here want a BTB divorce and NEVER consider the repercussions to the kids! I've lived though something near this and stuck it out for my kids, if that's a wimp then OK I am. But my kids have had a solid upbringing and isn't that our purpose. You make the kids you live for your kids to give them the best you can.

Sean did the right thing, the cheat was over a decade ago and not repeated. Why make his son (and daughter) suffer (as he did as in his youth)? Trust me, Megan was well ostracize by her distant family as Jimmy got older not looking like his father/mother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
But my kids have had a solid upbringing and isn't that our purpose.

You daughters were brought up to believe there are no consequences for being sluts and fucking round on their husbands

Congrats and raising a new generation of cheating whores

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
KRD is a feminized fool

The husband was cynically and cruelly exploited by the slut wife and her family. Evolutionary biology explains the exploitation quite directly. The wife and her family want to propagate their genes as widely and effectively as possible. The husband was seen as likely to provide more resources and better nurturing for the bastard child (embodying the wife's family's genes) than his actual father. This is reflected, for example, in the slut wife's comment: "I need you with us, we all do. You have to believe me. I only did it so Jimmy could have a decent life and have a great male role model to look up to." There are other comments by the wife that reflect this. So, to make sure Hubby could be docilely exploited, they lied and lied and lied and lied and lied.

The author opted for feminized sentimentality in resolving the tension in the story, even though that outcome is profoundly unjust. Feminists and their beta males, of course, define "justice" as getting what they want. So, if you commit fraud against a husband, thereby enslaving him, it's perfectly just if it serves their purposes.This, of course, simply empowers fraudfeasors and creates new generations that view paternity fraud as somehow "acceptable".

The fact that they had succeeded in deceiving the husband for so long and because the slut wife deigned to give him a daughter, the situation is more complicated. It would be perfectly just to sue Reggie (even if you don't collect, you can have a judgment against him that would ruin him financially), divorce the slut wife, and make sure that the community knows that she and her family are thoroughly dishonest. Alternatively, I might be more inclined to tell the slut wife that I won't divorce her until the children are in college on the following conditions (i) we don't share a bedroom, (ii) I can fuck her when I feel like it, but I am free to fuck women outside the marriage, (iii) she will have sex with no one but me, (iv) when the children leave for college that I will tell them what the slut wife and her family did to me, why it was grossly immoral, and why none of the blame attaches to them, (iv) the slut wife's parents who were accomplices in the fraud will contribute to the financial support of their grandson and pay for his college education, (v) any contact with the wife's family would have to be kept to a minimum, and (vi) I'd still sue "Reggie" and ruin him financially. The author wrote a typical weak, low T male character. I'm sure they exist, but feminized societies that base decisions on sentimentality ultimately degenerate and are toxic. Unfortunately, the husband in this story was turned into a slave in the service of the slut and her family. And the LW cuck crowd is cheering him on.

fritz51fritz51over 4 years ago
Needed one other thing :

For me to accept this end, he should have got to fuck Rita for a weekend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
To the dickwad commenters,I can only say one thing

This story is about a real man. The wife and family leave a lot to be desired. It would have been real easy for him to burn the bitch and go after the asshole sperm donor. But that would not have protected and raised the children. What he did took courage and self-sacrifice. I applaud the author for this story even though I am a btb fan.

QuintiusQuintiusover 4 years ago
Lazy storytelling

I'm not going to get into the whole BTB vs. RAAC comments flame war. I have no interest in that. These are story characters, not real people.

What I object to in this story is the way Cinical just dialed in the whole fourth page. After getting to the whole angry climax where Sean mouths off to his father-in-law the story just... becomes a summary. What, did the author get bored? Why would you set up a story, go through all of that drama and expression of pain and betrayal, then just say, "Oh, yeah, they worked it out and stayed together. It was tough."? If you're going to tell a story about reconciliation after betrayal at least have the decency to write the details of how they did it and make us believe they actually did get over their problems. "We went to therapy. Bitch likes rough sex sometimes, yo," is not convincing. This was a piss-poor, lazy effort at trying to sell a fairy tale ending where everyone gets along and loves one another... despite the fact that the entire story is about how he discovers his wife and her entire family have been lying to him for years and he's busted up wondering if his entire marriage is one big lie. Sure, whatever, he gets over it and everybody's hunky dory with Jim looking exactly like his asshole sperm donor. Let's go with that, that's easy.

Just... not good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
i;d have done a few things

cut off the grandparretns and aunt

fuck that family

i'd have gotten a job in another state and moved her and the kids making cutting off her family even easier

I'd make her get a job

every year on her sons birthday I would go out and cheat on the bitch

once the youngest graduates high school I'd divorce her

vickitvohiovickitvohioover 4 years ago
Lazy

I agree with Quintius. This wasn’t the way to reconcile

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Doubtful

yeah only a story but having seen a similar situation in real life with a family member it took years of counselling and work to get anywhere back to near normal which was a real story all in itself.

The story seemed a bit too easily ended .. a bit of writing cop out? not sure if it should be taken further? don't know .. but easy readable so you could follow it. that's not as simple as others may think

Lots of questions came about like did the wife stop having more kids because she only wanted her lovers boy??? and so on... in our family trust for years was questionable ... but because of kids they stayed to work on it.... its still shaky after all these years in my observation and no winners BUT the kids have a good home and family life in general.... with kids the equation changes and its all about them.. takes guts and no one can ever be sure how you would react unless it happens to you

timrivtimrivover 4 years ago

Once they are both in uni it’s time to have her served.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Again

Lots of comments, but I liked the story. He's a much better man than I am. Even if I had stayed with Megan, the lying sister and in laws would be history.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
FFS

Crap

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
PITIFUL!

You just had to do it, didn't you? You just had to turn a fairly good story into a pathetic RAAC TALE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nope

I would have stayed with the whore, but only to punish her and her family

I would have gotten a job out of state and ensured my kids never saw their grandparents or anyone on that side of the family* until after the daughter turned 18, at that point I'd have divorced the whore

I'd have let the whores sister visit with the understanding I got to fuck her every night she was in town

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
MORE truth then you realize

This story is actually more true then most people know. Very good job on her remorseful actions after it happened. I can flat tell you a single mistake can be gotten around especially with 10 years of history behind them in a loving relationship. Ignore the self righteous trolls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
No way

I would have stayed and would have demanded that the boy be told the truth anf thst his last name be changed to that of the asshole or the soon to be ex-wife.

MollydaKatMollydaKatover 4 years ago
Just smile while you eat that shit sandwich , Cucky Boy

I guess the world has to have a quota of spineless suedo males .

I thank the Lord every night that I don't have to put up with a " Big Amazon of a woman" ( read in Fat , Nasty Assed, Drunkard, Sea Hag, Cum Slut ) that would try to pass off some line of shit that she fed him .

Should have punched his F.I.L. square in the mouth , and took HIS daughter and hit the road to save her from being around that family of Vipers .

God i Fuk'n despise stories like this .

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
Agree wimp out So many stories I don't want my kids to grow up like I did

So eat shit and smile

Good lessons to teach kids

Really respect you when find out truth

Generously offered 2 stars

notredame43notredame43over 4 years ago
no way

they all knew and covered it up, Id cut them all off,, even the boy because id hate him for what he was and represented, Lies deceit and cheating on a long term scale. Sorry but no coming back from that no being the bigger man and fuck religion,

chilleywilleychilleywilleyover 4 years ago
An excellent story

Quite believe able. We are all imperfect, and it was a shock, divorce in the early days would be understandable, but with the family maturing more would be lost. Plus she was a good loving and virtuous wife. The past was long gone, he chose his future wisely. I feel sorry for those who, in this particular case would think otherwise.

Chilleywilley

BeBopper99BeBopper99over 4 years ago

1* Cuck cuck cuck! Wimpy cuck husband written by a wimpy cuck author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great Story

So many comments say that this guy is a wimp. He absolutely isn't. He was strong enough to put his kids first. I know because I had to do the same thing when I found out my oldest daughter wasn't my biological child. It was crushing and painful and at the time all I wanted to do was leave my cheating slut of a wife. I stayed in the marriage for my kids, although we did end up eventually getting a divorce...and I got sole custody of both my girls. They were innocent in all this and I have not regretted for one minute putting my feelings aside and thinking of my daughters first. They have both become beautiful successful women. I know my decision to stay, made that possible. And, yes, my oldest recently found out through 23andme.com that we aren't biologically related. But she knows that I her father and always will be.

WargamerWargamerabout 4 years ago
I understand

His need to save his marriage but he was a weak fool, and yes a cuck. She disrespected him fully. His family was was worth more than her.

He deserved better than her, much better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

He acclimated to her every need to try to keep her happy and just hoped she didn't get pregnant again by someone else. Great strategy. In fact, the world is probably better off every time these "forgiving type" guys get their genetics eradicated.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
May His Tribe Grow

If there is one man in the entire world whom you can cheat on and get away easily, it's Sean. He will have no problem with his wife serially cheating on him with her brother-in-law and and defiling marital bed with the same guy and even would never have any issue with his spouse not putting him first, and most importantly, he'd raise another man's child like he was the best cuckold in the world. May his tribe grow, I know they're growing and flourishing in America. In @Cinical's home at least. May the whore-forgiving and anti-abortionist God bless America. Amen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
No

Why do authors employ the old ‘ the child is yours in all respects‘ scenario? Nothing can be further from the truth. A child conceived by a wife in adultery will never be her husband’s. Why? Because the child will have nothing generic of the husband in him or her. Fact! The child will not look like the husband and most certainly have none of his intellectual make up. I can think of nothing worse than a wife letting her husband unknowingly bring up someone else’s child. This height of disrespect would turn most husbands into wife hating men.

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Hard

That would be a really hard thing I just get over. Don't think I could do it. As many others have said, the family would definitely be history .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
"loving wife"?

Why another wimp husband in a loving wife story? Don't think we are all wimps!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
And Reggie gets off, scott free, and with no consequences?

No man worth his weight in anything would let that insult stand. At the very least, Reggie needs to get his pretty face caved in by a few well places blows from a Louisville Slugger.

Oh, same goes for his balls. Neuter him.

Since I can't give this limp spineless excuse story a 0, a 1 will have to do.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
To anonymous 4/17/20

Reggie had been MIA for a number of years at this point. No one had heard from him. I'm not saying he shouldn't want to get revenge but outside of hiring someone to find him when he could be out of state could get expensive.

Not everyone has those resources available, especially with 2 kids

timrivtimrivabout 4 years ago

Once both kids are out of the house, in college that is when he should serve her wth divorce papers, hire a private dick to find Reggie, have him served with a paternity suit and a bill for raising his kid.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Been there done that

37 years ago my wife had an affair hat lasted 3 months. She the arsehole 3 times, he was a contractor for the firm she worked at. The last time was new years eve. Big screaming match in motel entrance. Staff called the police. I was moved on, politely. She called her parents from the motel to arrange money for 2 nights stay and then fares to get her to her home town. Big surprise when mummy and daddy said no, she had to go home with me and stay married or they will never speak to her again. Took her 2 hours to get our wedding rings out of the huge fish pond in the foyer, heh heh. The other 4 kids are mine. This year we have been married 44 years. I still don't wear my ring. BTW. Glad I kept the bitch. I now have health issues and she is my full time carer. The arsehole visited 2 months ago, his wife divorced him 9 months after the motel incident, my wife's firm blacklisted him and he had to leave town. I introduced him to my next door neighbor, who convinced him that his future health dictated relocation to the other side of the country. Good to have a biker enforcer as a neighbor. Now you fellows are going to go ape about what I should have done in revenge. Don't bother. For 37 years she has been a cheep fuck and always available

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Utterly unconvincing RAAC

Will the rubbish about the bio dad/"real father" ever stop here? The bio part is at least as important as the "nurturing". When you are a stepfather you have made a choice to play the nurturing role of a parent to some other man's child. In this case, this museum quality specimen of of the patented LW, weak/cuck husband was defrauded by the wife, her parents, and her sister. He had no opportunity to choose whether he wanted to be stuck with the obligations relating to raising another man's child. They all showed disloyalty, disrespect, and dishonesty. Why? because they were all genetically related to Reggie's bastard child, and he was part of the grandparent's and Megan's genetic legacy.

Megan committed the most egregious kind of fraud, and the other three were accessories after the fact. In a decent society all three would criminally and civilly liable. But we don't live in a civilized society. Instead, weak, feminized men have allowed women to turn men into economic slaves through family and other law.

What makes the RAAC even more absurd is Megan's explanation for not telling the cuck that the child was not his - she wanted a father and a good life for Reggie's son. Reggie couldn't provide those, so she cynically saddled the MC with the bastard. She have made it clearer that she was choosing the bastard child over the honesty that owed her husband. Moreover, she implies that if Reggie had seemed a better prospect as a "father" she might have gone with him. As it was, she chose to defraud the MC to use him as a nurturer and a meal ticket because Reggie was irresponsible. All of that is in the story, and in real life anyone would have picked up on that and realized that the pretty words about love were being used to hide something unspeakably ugly.

Given the level of cuckishness on this site and in society as a whole, many would approve of a husband in these circumstances being "a good cuck". I don't. The MC should have explained to Jimmy what the situation was, that Jimmy was in no way responsible for it, that if Jimmy's mother permitted it he would still spend time with him, that he is divorcing Jimmy's mother for lying and betrayal, not for anything Jimmy has done, and that he hopes Jimmy never becomes the kind of dishonest, disrespectful, disloyal fraud-feasor that his mother, aunt, and grandparents are. The the MC should have made sure that his wife's and in-laws friends and acquaintances found out what their moral character is really like, and then found Reggie and sued the fuck out of him (just about anyone can be found today). In time, arranging a good beat-down for Reggie would also be appropriate because the law won't punish him.

The story is very well writen, but the content is sewage.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 4 years ago
Anon been there

Helluva tale.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 4 years ago
occurs to me

Been there's story was better than this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
The comments here reflect so much of what's wrong in society

The weak/cuckish males try to invert the truth and claim that a "real man" would just surrender to the circumstances because divorce is ugly and the MC does have an actual daughter.

Hardly. A real man demands justice, and if he can't get it through the courts, he creates it to the best of his ability. A real man will also forgive an injustice IF there is repentance. There was none here. The wife owed him honesty from the beginning, and subsequently the in-laws did too after they found out. But NOT ONE of them told the truth. The truth only came out because they were caught. He was just a convenient meal ticket and child care provider. That's clearly in the story.

A real man would be concerned for the children, but that doesn't mean staying with the wife. In the absence of true repentance, all staying with the wife would teach the children is that betrayal is not all that big a deal and that men can be treated as economic slaves. That's a toxic lesson. As for visitation, in a situation like this, the cunt wife would almost certainly want the ex-husband in her children's lives as much possible. His leverage is that he gets as much visitation as he wants because she wants him to spend time with Reggie's son. The result is that the husband gets to teach the children an important moral lesson about marriage and life while still seeing them far more frequently than the standard divorce decree allows.

Finally, a real man would expose the in-laws for the cheats they are and would find Reggie to sue his ass. Even if you can't collect much on the suit, an unsatisfied judgment would fuck Reggie economically. To those who think Reggie would be expensive to find, this is the age of the internet. The MC is very likely to be able to find him on the net himself. If not, tracing him would be relatively easy because of the information on record from the divorce. Suing Reggie would also be inexpensive because of the ease of proof in this type of case.

skruff101skruff101about 4 years ago

Yeah.......pussywhipped.

So desperate to keep getting laid.

Once again a marriage made in heaven he’s a moron she’s a whore. And they all lived happily ever after.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
To Anonymous 05/22/20

You are are very little and with absolutely no understanding of what "moral values" and "sense of right and wrong" are...

NoBullAlNoBullAlalmost 4 years ago
A decent story except for the BS forgive and forget...

It’s a known fact that something like 90% of the couples who try try to ‘forgive and forget’ don’t make the grade. The remainder that do live with a substantially altered relationship! It never returns to the innocence of earlier times! Yeah it is hard on the family as a whole and a lot of times the kids would have been better off if the couple had just divorced and gone their separate ways. I had hoped that he would live with the bitch until the youngest left home and then would pull the plug.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Not My Way

I would have Divorced the Cow .. Does Reggie make any kind of payments for this guy raising his son ?? My Wife Thinks He did the right thing .. I am sure Me and My Wife need to have a Talk

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
wimp

just another whore and wimp story , yeah allways blame it on the booze

lee5456lee5456almost 4 years ago
Cuck Cuck Cuckold

.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
happened to me, but i got over it...

the bastard had a 'hunting accident' - it was almost 40 years ago. don't have the same tech the have today, no issues with a lot of CSI type crap. fuck the bastard... fucked my wife hard and then when the kids hit high school, we had it out. She stayed, but she had to do a few things to keep me. she even had a friend help her out if you know what i mean

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Trash story

These stories are trainwrecks. Humiliation. That is what he lives with every day. I’m not surprised that you SPED through the “what happened next” part. No one could write their way to a fucking RAAC with this story. You just jumped to a robotic explanation. Just unrealistic. She suffered NOTHING.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
WTscrew the skank

If that was me I'd have fought tooth and nail to extinguish the bitch from my life. The in laws that knew and withheld everything from me. A trip to the E. R. I'm the guy that will tell the kid to go find daddy because mama is a cheating skanks and everybody need to kick her to the curb.

Raleighman53Raleighman53almost 4 years ago

I have to disagree. This man is not weak for remaining a strong father role model. Even staying with his wife does not necessarily make him weak. I'm sure where are many more on this site that will argue but the truth is that the ability to forgive, under the right circumstances, is a rare sign of a confident, strong person.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Do the right thing

I know it's tough but I went through a similar situation. To my knowledge the children never knew and as far as I am concerned never will. I also believe Reggie will meet the maker.

NitpicNitpicover 3 years ago
Understand

I understand his feelings about his children and staying whilst they grew up,but once they were of an age to look after themselves,he should have divorced her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
2 Stars

I would have Divorced her .. I would have sued Reggie for Alienation of Affection . Or I would have taken a Bat to Reggies Knees .. I Hate Shrinks with a Passion . Everytime He sees that Boy He will think of Reggie and his wife making a Fool out of him .

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

Agree with those who say he should have divorced her, having another mans baby, and keeping it to herself is the biggest fuck you any woman can do to her husband, and her excuses were actually paper thin.

That said the hubby should have walked the moment he turned 18, if he couldnt find his self respect and leave when he found out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hummmmm

I normally don't post but damn.what a dumbass

JhWALLJhWALLover 3 years ago
Yes

She actually admitted Regie wouldn't make a good father so that's why she kept it a secret. But my guess is if Regie had asked her to go with him and had wanted his kid She would have gone and left hubby but as he was more secure for her she stayed and lied. Manipulation at it's most evil... Oh what tangled webs women weave.

SexecutionerSexecutionerover 3 years ago
Sad...

Try as you might to make this a feel good story, its still a wimp cuck novella.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Reading again

This is a great story about a much better man than I am. I could.not have stayed married to a cheater who let me raise another man's child. Especially if her entire family helped her hide it from me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCinical@Cinical
I haven't listed my favorite authors yet, because there's so many I like and I don't want to leave any out.

SIMILAR Stories