All Comments on 'Just Get Over It'

by Cinical

Sort by:
  • 570 Comments (Page 5)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A very long winded cuck bullshit tale. Megan's a skut, her family are hypocrites and he's a balless wonder.

lbeachamlbeachamalmost 2 years ago

I'd never get over it. Good story with a happy ending.

Big_Tim99Big_Tim99almost 2 years ago

Wife gets turned on by a guy who just treats her like a piece of meat.

Not very feministy of her is it?

BodyThiefByTheBayBodyThiefByTheBayalmost 2 years ago

BTB fan here and RAAC fan as well if certain criteria are met. How does a Father reconcile the thought of being a part-time dad and breaking up the kids' family?

She cheated before and after the wedding. She got impregnated and kept the secret from her husband. Kept the lies throughout the years. On the other hand, She felt remorseful. She became the perfect wife.

You choose

Grammar good

Story line good

Dialogue excellent

BTB/RAAC lean toward BTB she didn't meet my criteria. Need to trust but verify. 6.5/10 favor BTB

Keep my interest good

overall 4.0

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What is it the say, one and done. In my opinion time is not a factor. The mother stole years of his life in a lie and h raised someone else's child. She is some person. He is not the Father, he may be the Daddy. A Father is the biological person. Yes there is a hard difference. Anyone says anything else and they are sugar coating it.

CindyTVCindyTValmost 2 years ago

This started out as a great story and I was about to give 5 stars until she admitted that she allowed him to have sex and fertilize her womb in his bed. There is NO coming back from that, no matter how drunk she was. I was heartbroken when he gave up and stayed. Sad ending with so much potential. I still gave it a 4 stars because of the great first half of the story. Thanks.

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanalmost 2 years ago

Great story i dunno if i could be as forgiving as he but an enoyable read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Could never forgive the whore for lying about paternity.

Paternity tests should, frankly, be mandatory right after birth. That way guys don't have to waste years on a lying slut before finding out. The argument about the well-being of the child can, quite simply, go fuck itself. I don't wish the child ill, but neither would I want to support it further. After a proper verbal lashing, I'd just cut the slag out of my life.

The ending of the story isn't true either. They most definitely could be better. He will forever know that his son isn't his. He will forever know that his wife was a slut and chose to bring an asshole's offspring into the world all the while making her husband believe it was his.

Sure, most of the time he will probably be able to ignore those thoughts but they won't go away, ever. They will haunt and pick at his wounds until his last breath. All because he chose to stay with the lying slut.

bigurnbigurnalmost 2 years ago

Clinical ? That sounds like how I feel about this story... The daughter turns 18 or graguates high school and I would be gone. My duty to her done. The wrong wife died...

killahBkillahBalmost 2 years ago

What a pathetic cuckold tale! This loser is proud to have been cheated on and tricked into raising the little bastard. Pathetic!

He should at least have numerous revenge affairs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Your such a CUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U got played dumb ass. You should have stayed for the kids but never have touched the cunt again. Also, when the youngest got out of high school. Divorced her ass and got on with what little life u had left. CUCK CUCK

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nice to read a realistic story for a change. Maybe his emotional reaction when he found out that she had cheated was more Hollywood than reality though.

Lots of narrowminded vitriol in the comments from people confusing real life with fiction.

In real life most people try to do the best with the hand they are dealt. In real life very few people go nuclear over someone else's bad decision.

I know more married couples who have successfully raised "someone else's child, than I do

ex-couples who broke up solely over adultery.

My best childhood friend as a teenager married his wife 53 years ago coz she convinced him the child she was carrying was his. Everyone who knows them, including her parents, are embarrassingly aware the the boy is the spitting image of his mother's cousin. They are still happily married.

In my country age of lawful consent is 16. As is age for getting married with parental consent. And it is also legal to have sex with or even marry your cousin. So no laws were broken.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Cuck

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Shitty ass pathetic cuckold story. It would have been even better if the husband had sucked the boyfriends dick. Zero stars for weak characters and who deserve nothing good. Wish I could give negative stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

When a man finds out a child is not his the worst feeling is sadness, incredible sadness. I know this personally. While in the midst of my feelings she took her(age 10) away from me and I never got to talk to her until 15 years later. When I did I found I no longer had any feelings for her. Her mother I still hate. I found out my "daughter" was hooked on drugs and had several children. I didn't care. I realized I had those feelings of indifference right after her mother took her away. When you find out you have been betrayed it becomes easy to deal with things. You ride the anger and then the sadness.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nice job of dealing with the many emotions that come from finding our your kids had a different sperm donor. Being an intolerant SOB is not always the best choice.

Ed

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It's really hard to take such decision to keep the family intact. It needs lot of guts for someone to get past over the matter. Only he can feel who'd gone through this situation.

But my suggestion is, the husband should've done something to make the wife understand how does it feel when someone close betrays that's also not once but repeatedly because the wife was neither drugged nor has been raped, it's partially intentional.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It's really hard to take such decision to keep the family intact. It needs lot of guts for someone to get past over the matter. Only he can feel who'd gone through this situation.

But my suggestion is, the husband should've done something to make the wife understand how does it feel when someone close betrays that's also not once but repeatedly because the wife was neither drugged nor has been raped, it's partially intentional.

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

Husband struggled with it far more than he should have, or needed to, but made the correct choice

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So, the question is would Megan been able to "get over it" and stay with her husband and keep the family together if he had been the one that cheated? If women can get seduced then so can men too. Seduce is an intransitive verb with the meaning - to persuade to disobedience or disloyalty - to lead astray usually by persuasion or false promises - to carry out the physical seduction of : entice to sexual intercourse. People who cheat use the word seduce as an selfish excuse and that fact that they were seduced they're somehow automatically excused from their act of betrayal, broken promises and commitment. Also, when cheating they're defrauding their relationship partner and in Megan's case she also committed paternity fraud by having her affair partner's baby and passing it off as her husbands.

In Megan's case I don't think she ever understood the pain she caused for her husband and family. She never truly showed that she had an inkling of what she did to her husband. Most victims of a cheating spouse have said that the pain experienced from a cheating spouse is worse than losing a loved one… (it’s) a pain that keeps on giving and it lingers in the victim’s mind for a long time.

Each time the cheated upon spouse experiences a trigger, the pain is there again as if the affair just occurred. They have many questions, emotions, images, and feelings that constantly stir up more pain. The affair remains in the mind of the betrayed through every waking moment. Most cheaters never understand that they caused a severe trauma to their spouse, and it’s a trauma that they never deserved in the first place. The cheated upon spouse spouse feels shock, both emotionally and physically. Professionals have likened it to Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD). Symptoms may include flashbacks, nightmares and severe anxiety, as well as uncontrollable thoughts about the event. Experts say it takes anywhere from two to four years for a person to recover from infidelity. There are aware of some situations where the trauma has been an issue for 20 years or more.

The cheated upon spouse feel exhausted, feels worthless… and they feel anger, sadness, and despair. They can suffer from panic attacks and causes them to totally lose their confidence, their self-esteem, and cannot trust themselves to make good decisions any longer. The cheated upon spouse may even thoughts of suicide. The feel disrespected and wonders how you could’ve done this to her. They trusted you and now everything the believed in as far as your relationship, your marriage, and you as a person has been flushed down the toilet.

You just don't get over being cheated upon. You learn to eventually move in your life whether it be with the spouse that cheated or without then but you never totally forget the experience.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Another husband written as an unprincipled, weak, needy cunt. The slut fucked around for no good reason, and then commits paternity fraud for essentially the entire marriage with the aid of her worthless family. Any author who writes shit like this gets an automatic 1.

And then this bullshit: You ARE his father in every sense of the word except one. So, he's a partial father through paternity fraud. That one respect matters a great deal, and the fact is that nature often matters far more than nurture. Look at how the cunt tries to sooth him. It's all about how she couldn't get child support from Reggie, how he wouldn't be a good father, etc. In other words, the fucking slut chose to defraud her cuck because he was a caregiver for her son with a wallet. Obviously the grandparents felt the same way. The kid was theirs, and they wanted the cuck with a wallet there to raise the bastard, who would perpetuate their genes. Everyone of the wife's side was using the cuck. Paternity fraud is slavery and should be a felony. In a decent society, the wife would serve prison time divorced. Lest the cucks start whinging "What about the children?", the girl has her father, who can also finish raising the Megan's bastard if he wants, or Reggie can do it, or the sleazy fucking grandparents can do it.

Paternity fraud needs to be punished, even if it's just divorce....and fuck each and every one of you who thinks this story had a happy ending. Go watch Dr. Phil or Maury or Oprah and don't forget to wear your mask or to get your boosters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So, you think Megan would want to stay with her husband and keep the family together if he had an affair and brought a child conceived with the affair partner to Megan and expected her to take it in and raise as her own? She'd divorce is ass and take him for everything she could get and tell him to let the cunt that birth the child raise it. Women expect forgiveness but rarely give it in kind.

Po8pPo8palmost 2 years ago

I hate being Judgmental.

One of my closest kin passed through a situation nearly like this and the bastard child is now an adult with a family of his own.

Some of us are not as strong as everyone else, for they know their deficiency, have to choose between dying alone in their bed in old age or accepting the cheating cunt for a life partner.

Anyway, no matter how long it'd been until I found about your infidelity, there wouldn't be anymore chance for us. I wouldn't hate you or harm the kids, I'd just leave you and your bastard, take my child and give them all the love they deserve.

Kids like Susan who grow up knowing that there mother's infidelity was forgiven take there vows for granted.

Do the world a favor, punish whoever fault is due

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I get that the commentators want to blow the cheating bitch up. I can see fucking the cheating slut up the ass and treating her like a slut for a while but are you willing to destroy the lives of the innocent beautiful children just to appease your hurt. I would say that if the husband did that his love for his children wasn't very deep and he was more concerned about himself. He did the right thing and apparently lived a loving, exciting and fulfilling life with his children and his wife. Sometimes people make mistakes, we are all human (at least most of us are). The only perfect one was Jesus, And He forgave all of our sins. Maybe you self-righteous perfect beings are incapable of loving. I feel sorry for your families. 5/5.

JustaSailorJustaSailorover 1 year ago

My gosh the boo birds are savage!

I wasn't "happy" with the injustice done to the unwitting husband. I wanted to see her and her whole damn family get flamed.

I can understand how he saw himself "trapped." Does he want to blow it up?

"What a fool believes, the wise man has the power to reason away."

So it was a hard story to read but one that is hardly unique in human history... read the bible to start.

Quiet separation somewhere down the road?? Yeah.

So y'all get the twist out of your knickers. You can tell him that his story sucks... but Don't attack the author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

JUST ANOTHER CUCK STORY BY THE CUCK WIMPY WRITER

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm always amazed at the stories that have women that need rough sex to have mind blowing organisms. The longer her confession went the more deceitful she turned out to be. Not sure mind-blowing sex would have been the end product of that relationship...just saying....

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The critics saying the husband was a "cuck" or "wimp" for deciding to stay in the marriage just sound like trolls. Men can love their children as much as any mother, even if not theirs biologically, but usually by choice. His choice was long after the fact. That said, many men , including myself, would not have staid in that marriage. Was he a chump for staying in such a marriage? He clear lack of self-respect made him an easy mark for such a weaselly, and manipulative family. The total lack and respect for him from his wife and inlaws was beyond unacceptable. I wonder whether this is the author's attitude or just tweaking the reader base with his version of a willing cuckold trope? I have to say I have never understood the who willing cuckold trope on Literotica. They're as bad as the BTB ones.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

Ahhh What a wonderful romantic story. The hubby goes to school to improve his income for the family and the wife goes out and gets knocked up by a Black Guy married to her sister. Hubby finds out and forgives the cheating, lying whore he married and life just continues on in paradise while the wife fucks every black guy in town behind his back. Yes, he is a cuck and has NO pride or self respect. LOL poor fucker. I know the feeling. My wife#4 did the same to me only she didn't have a black kid to humiliate me with. Good Writing 5 stars. Poor Smuck should have shot her.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

Just keep in mind what the cheating whore slut wife said; she wanted to stay with her hubby cause he was a better bread winner and the real father wasn't. What a fucking POS whore!

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

The thing here is you wrote one of the biggest fantasies from the A;; Gay Male Cuck club, raising another mans baby. And with the humiliation of plenty of others knowing.

Nothing you wrote even remotely hints at it being anything but a wimpy repressed make jerk off treat.

When one considers how he had to be "darker" and the focus on her fucking him before the marriage and during, and the "I knew he wouldnt be a good father" you literally wrote nothing BUT another gay mans wet dream.

Too bad, this could have been good. But idiots like you really dont get that very FEW survive that shit, but youre aim was a pile of shit for the wimpy ones to spend time dreaming about other dudes cocks.

And no, her reasons, were so fucking cliched and weak, I hope you lost your access to moms wifi.

Epic fail little one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cuck story. She cheated. Everyone knew but him. He learns in “therapy” that he isn’t meeting her needs and should be more forceful. He was just a paycheck for them. I’m not surprised the author spent whole paragraphs in the cuck’s voice explaining that he knew this was weird.

Dry_opinionDry_opinionover 1 year ago

Nice build up, but disappointing finish.

75% are dialogs, mc pov, emotionally engaging reading.

Last 25 % is narration of facts. No dialogs, no points of view, detached and cold reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

gag me with a spoon - 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wimped out again!

Change your name to Cuckical!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The kid says it doesn't matter to him which is weird in itself, but he has to see how the family dynamic changed as a result of the revelation. He'll be needing therapy when he does decide to find his real father but, never mind, all is well and Sean couldn't be happier. SMH

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ah. It was the husband’s fault for not fucking his wife the way she wanted. Of course. I’m see. All is forgiven.

SaltySurpriseSaltySurpriseover 1 year ago

I was loving the first three pages. You could feel his pain it was heart wrenching to love someone and have them destroy you like she did. And to make it worse she new and made him a unsuspecting cuckold and had him raising another man child. No man can forgive that. That is total manipulation on her part she said it was for the child's best interests. What about the best interests of the husband. And as to Regie got away Scott free. And to the family. Does this author think he should just accept them. As I read he plays golf with her father, I called bullshit.

Other than the last page I thought this author was very talented. But just couldn't wear the last page she made him look like a cuckold and weak.

Thank you for letting me ramble

Darren

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yeah, you are right, not much of a man to take all this lying down just "for the kids." "Hey son, (not really) because I don't want you to feel pain, I'll take it all on me. I'll let your mom completely off the hook and bear all of this." Sorry, have to cal bull shit. Standing up for himself or being bitter were not the only two options. He could forgive, but chose not to stay with her or raise a kid that wasn't his. His weakness is on display and it is too bad he wasn't strong enough to see he had better options.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A man I worked with once said to me "There's no such thing as an illegitimate child. Just illegitimate parents." I knew the instant he said it that he was right. And some of them are bastards.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am more of BTB person. However this is a well written story with a more real type of ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cinical is a good author. But, like some other commenters said, the spouse was a weak man. Sucking it up like that after such extended, conspiratorial, and collusive treatment from the wife and her family is beyond belief. I would have been out the door, filed for a divorce over adultery to make them understand the seriousness, and only returned after extended groveling with stringent conditions. Like never seeing the hypocritical inlaws again or excluding them from the grandkids among other things. None of the hypocritical inlaws or their married daughter made penance for their behavior. His self-regard would have to be very low. The story would have been more interesting with intervening penance.

bigurnbigurnover 1 year ago

What a weak minded fool . Bullied and coerced into doing his slut of a wife's bidding for decades. He has no self respect or any semblance of pride. 2 stars, and that's generous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cinical really loves writing about weak, pathetic men that can't stand up for themselves and would rather live in a pale imitation of a loving marriage than risking everything again and finding the real thing.

I suppose it's admirable that he can overlook the illegitimate parentage of the son. I couldn't. Not that i'd wish him any harm, I just wouldn't want anything further to do with him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just plain horseshit, a minus 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cucking out in the face of deliberate paternity fraud gets a 1.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Genetic diversity strengthens families. Without consulting his wife, the MC should father a child with a surrogate of Asian ancestry who is willing to be inseminated the old fashioned way. Once the child is born, his loving wife would no doubt be happy to accept responsibility for the child's care and welfare. After all, it would be not the child's fault the wife is not its biological mother, and her marital vows would bind her to accept this new member of her family whom she played no role in bringing into the world. She should have no problem at all with this course of events.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yep, you were right, many of us believe you to be a wimp cuck. Assuming kids are better when parents stay together, "no matter what" is just plain foolish. When your kids get older and find out the truth they will see you as weak and pitiful. You think they'll respect your strength, but they will only despise your weakness. You wife also learned she could fuck anybody and get away with it because you have no backbone. She's probably out with one of her boyfriends right now laughing about her sissy husband!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Again, MC is a petulant, whiny little asshole whose forté is the cheap verbal shot. Yeah, people being cheated on are hurt and lash out. This writer is so weak at creating mood, voice and visual context that his male characters come off as extreme personalities when they lash out in anger. It's always solely about them, even when innocent kids are involved. For example, this paragraph shows me a self-centered jerk: **It suddenly hit me how long she's been preparing for this confrontation. I felt like a chump; an ignorant, unsuspecting chump. I was totally off balance now being expertly played by a cunning, slick talking adulteress. Much like I felt about her asshole lover.** The writer just told us through the wife's own words how conflicted and afraid she was of having this conversation, but MC didn't hear a word of that. As a reader, that makes me dislike him, despite his obvious betrayal.

-

The wife in this story is the most believable of all his female characters. Again, without an engaged editor, all this writer's characters are the same person. Also, as his writing wound down, they became too heavy on exposition: the interminable blah-blah-blah. Flat and lifeless. He needed to show, don't tell.

-

But at the end, OP does something he'd not done in any other story. The character evolved. He created an actual character arc. I was shocked as I read the last page and expected the same tired freeze-frame ending of everyone living in misery. Wow.

-

The John Yossarian

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The only question here is which rosebush the wife will be buried under.

mstbdscrt1957mstbdscrt1957over 1 year ago

I notice most comments are made by Anonymous. It's also noted most have a belief they are PERFECT and could never make a mistake in any relationship. People outside any relationship have no clue. Very easy to speak what one would do. Totally different matter when person has to admit OH shit this is happing to me. Hopefully it never happens to them. Sadly I have found myself in the position of a cheating spouse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So during most in love, honeymoon period, she cheats. Repeatedly.

Nope could never trust her again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Absurd RAAC. Consequently, the cucks will love it. They will especially relish how the slut's family kept the secret so that the cucked husband would contribute his time and treasure to the perpetuation of their gene pool.

Yossarian below is an ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Your MC's are all low life cowards, with no spine, they are so feminized it is disgusting. You must be a homo or a female because the obvious hatred you harbor towards men is blatant in all your stories. Sad so sad, get a life, quit writing garbage man hating propaganda.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Bad story not because he stayed but he says his wife is perfect....not she screwed around got knocked up and tricked him into raising think that is not perfect. About as fay a way from perfect as you can get

Hiram325Hiram325over 1 year ago

A literal cuckold... and the wife is damaged goods. A terrible RAAC story, the cucks on this site will love the story but it's just not my thing at all.

cruzer1955cruzer1955over 1 year ago

well this story sucked. I can see a reconciliation under certain circumstances. Having the MC raise another mans child without his knowledge isn't one of the acceptable circumstances. Having everyone in the family now the truth compounds the issue. I get it, he loves his kids. He wants to give them a great childhood. So stay with the deceiver until the kids are well into the teens, then bail, keeping involved in the kids lives. As far as the whore goes, you can never trust her again, so you can never have sex with her. Diseases you know?

rn2711rn2711over 1 year ago

Very good and realistic story. I read some stories where the husband divorces his wife way after the infidelity and this is the first story I read that has a realistic view why the wife kept it a secret. 5 stars.

Opinionated1Opinionated1over 1 year ago

you left the best part of this story on the cutting table..could have been better

DrgwngDrgwngabout 1 year ago

All she did was trade his self respect for his wallet. Her saying a better life for the boy was just another way to say she wanted the bucks. It is always amazing how everyone, characters here, authors etc will always say they did not want the family to suffer. It is always ok the the husband suffers, but sure do not want anyone else to suffer in any way, so hubby just better suck it up. This author writes a really good wimp ass male character. Forget about him having to live the rest of his own life with no self respect, after all, no one else respected him either, so it makes no difference. Rn2711 is an idiot, her secrets in the marriage was not justified and the real world would not have such an outcome. It was simply a money grab on her part as she admitted her shack up would not pay for his son. So she did the next best thing me became a lying deceitful wife that built her marriage on a lie and secrets. Certainly a far better solution, right.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Easy to judge, but the husband character made his choice given his own childhood, and what he perceived at stake. He chose for his children and not so much the wife. Not a bad story, but the author could have fleshed it out more. Or explored further in a sequel where self-loathing or haunting of self-respect comes back to visit him later in the marriage. It certainly would in my opinion had this been real. And sadly, I'm sure it does happen. I would not have stuck around.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

MC WAS JUST ANOTHER CUCK, TYPICAL OF THIS CUCK WRITER

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Ah yes. It was the husbands fault for not being rough enough with his wife. So glad they went to counseling to find that out.

JFC. What a load of bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I believe that almost every male that reads this story would dump her. You know if he came home one day and said that he has a kid with a woman but that was years ago and he was sorry, she would either divorce for everything she could get and/or she would start going out and getting fucked by anyone and everyone and rub his face in it. The problem usually boils down to the fact that males think logically most of the time and females don’t think but react emotionally which always makes things worse. Just a fact from someone who lived it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nope, horse shit story about evil woman and family hurting a good guy and he just takes it "for the kids." So it's better for the kids to grow up in a "loving home" where lies and fucking around are ignored and accepted? It's better for kids to learn you can have no morals, betray somebody you claim to love and get away with it? Really tired of authors who assume kids are always better when mom and dad stay together. Wonder how dad will react when his sweet little popular Susan starts sleeping around because mom did so it's OK. Just plain stupid. I dare you to write a story about a man with genuine backbone and self-respect.

Bri29Bri29about 1 year ago

Good story but the betrayal by the so called loving wife is unforgivable.I would never be able to forgive the deceit and continuing pretence.I m sure in the real world the husband would divorce her on the spot it's just to much to forgive .Its not fair on the boy either ,I would of continued being his father because it's not his fault and there is obviously love between them.But Megan is a totally different level of deceit ,she deliberately cheated had an affair at beginning of marriage with no regard to people around her and she made a cuckold of her husband in front of her whole family for years because of long running lie .Mc can't remain married to that woman and keep any self respect or expect any from people around him if they know what his putting up with.Mc didn't need to burn her ,he just needed to leave her and show his children and everyone else he had morals ,I would of given 5 stars if this had been the outcome but only gets 2 ⭐️because ending was a letdown.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

No alcoholic meets woman who also has problem with alcohol and they both keep drinking. Shit happens and is someone supposed to care??!!

Know too many alcoholics and very few recover no matter how much recovery programs involved.

She cheated on sister and husband.

He is typical of the wimps in these stories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I read the first half-dozen comments and have to say this: although I'm a btb kinda guy, I am also delighted when some can honestly stay together and grow...

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyabout 1 year ago

Another story where the victimized one has to take the mortal wound and put on a brave face for the sake of the family. The victimizer got away Scott free, she got her cake and ate it too. He sucked it up and bore it and she got her drunken bit of fun. The scales here are horribly unbalanced. For his own sanity and self image the better move would have been move on without her.

TheHat900TheHat900about 1 year ago

I thought the humanity and dialogue here was great: very realistic. The idea of a ten-year-old’s mother deciding to pay for DNA tests in lieu of party bags, not so much - and from the physical description of the boy, I think the penny would have dropped earlier in his life. But still, a zillion times more enjoyable than a BTB.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

well at least no one in the cunts family or the cunt herself told him "to just get over it". For a cheating cunt and her family to tell me that just ensures that 1- i wont get over it and 2- i wont want to get over it. What do the in laws care anyway, they got a grandson w/ THEIR set of dna, meanwhile MC is last of his line. rk

ReadyOneReadyOneabout 1 year ago

Whimp inflicts massive suffering upon himself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

One day the son will find out the truth and wonder about his father's acceptance. He wouldn't appreciate the father's sacrifice as a young adult. Sure as he'll be mad at the mother, In the real world the best the husband would do is to stay until the kids are out the door or at college, then file immediately after informing them of everything. I cannot believe he would just forgive her and her sanctimonious "Christian" in-laws whose principles clearly don't mean shit. Perhaps have her served while he is visiting them at college. Such deliberate long-term deception by wife and her entire family would not be forgivable in the real world. That would mean a much more interesting sequel. But this is fiction and not a badly written story at that,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hard choice he made but I respect him that he moved to keep his family together. Unlike the commenter below me, I believe Jimmy WILL appreciate his father's actions. I don't think, as the story suggested, that he's a wimp for doing that, but it's the sign of strength.

--- However, unlike what he did, & with the distrust he has of his wife, he should've at least put some tracking/ recording devices on her phone & computer. He says he's not her jailer, or if she cheated with several other guys before or still doing it, there's little he can do. Bullshit. While that might be true of the past, not wanting to get a PI involved, if she's still cheating, he deserves to know & then can throw her out. Flip side- she's telling the truth & he'll know.

---- Not doing that, by his statements, he's just throwing his hands up (figuratively), asking "What can I do? In the end, there's worse things than a child living in a divorced home- that is IF she's still cheating. Very good story. 4 stars Bob

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Holy sht way, way too much feminized lensing, men don't care about the stupid social gossip of who knows we only care about the act and the disrespect, dishonor, and lies. Also isn't it hilarious how after each reiteration of her lie about what happened he was all at least now I know what really happened-- LMFAO -- this story felt like just more admonishment and female propaganda she still had so little respect for him still years later she continued to lie and manipulate him, holding him emotional hostage because of his bond with a child that's not his. If all that is on the surface, she was just pure evil underneath.

oldtwitoldtwitabout 1 year ago

A good story, maybe nearer the truth for many a couple than we know, nice plot, I liked how you made it play out

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Another fem/Dom story about a husband accepting the slavery of paternity fraud. The slaver slut should have been kicked to the curb immediately. Every one of her Anderson and abettors after the fact deserved a serious batch slapping. The moral obtuseness of those are appalled by slavery imposed by force but who stupidly think that men should acceslavery imposed by fraud need a kick in the ass. Reggie, Megan and her entire family are revolting. In a just world the MC would have suits for damages against all of them, and they would be criminally prosecuted.

CriosCriosabout 1 year ago

Despite being panned by many readers, I've always kinda liked this one. Could've used a stronger denouement but it has some decent emotion.

Anyway, NoTalentHack just released a similar story: Fathers, Brothers, and Sons. In that one, the son is a product of a one time liaison between the wife and her dying step-brother. The husband finds out when the kid's 15. In order to not destroy the son, the husband TELLS the wife they will pretend to be a perfect couple until the boy hits 18. The wife says she will do anything and everything to show husband she's sorry and will make it up to him. Unlike this story, the husband in NoTalentHack's story makes it clear she USED him. She used him to feed, clothe and house her bastard son. In Just Get Over It, I think the husband could have been a bit harsher like the husband in Fathers, Brothers, and Sons because Megan certainly used Sean.

ZippityDoDaDayZippityDoDaDayabout 1 year ago

Good story with a reconciliation that makes sense. It's nice to see forgiveness in some of these LW stories when the betrayal isn't egregious; and seriously, watching the bitter BTB'ers heads' explode is frosting on the gooey chocolate cake.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Sure, stay for the kids. But, MC should have been banging Rita like a screen door in a hurricane

inka2222inka222212 months ago

Another man hating story where a criminal is excused with the flimsiest of psychobabble, none of the two criminals get any punishment whatsoever, and the guy has to pay for and raise an asshole's child. In a just society, people advocating for this would be taken out of society and shunned.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohio12 months ago

Did not have time to read all the comments but seems most want a BTB ending. I think Megan should have offered him a hall pass, to make up for her cuckolding him. Might have been a nice erotic twist if he could fuck Rita, her sister, and give her a child. Or maybe a threesome, a fantasy for many guys..

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Totally get staying for the kids, coming from a broken home, I truly truly do, but I just cant stomach the idea of everyone getting off scott free. Megan deserves to pay for betraying her vows. All the talk of turning the other cheek, but what about the fact that Megan vowed, before God, to forsake all others... I mean it was a big catholic wedding, that stuff comes as standard.... yet she gets a free pass on breaking said holy oath.... say nothinf about the fact that Rita got divorced... If its okay for her to go against God and get divorced because her husband is a cheating bag of shit, so why is the family so against MC divorcing Megan for being a cheating bag of shit. Doesnt seem fair. And yes, staying for the kids and forgiving his wife can be argued as being "the better man", but not even punishing those who did him wrong? Feels like weakness. Im not talking revenge, juat punishment.... They did the crime (cheating, lying) they deserve to to do the time.

mariverzmariverz12 months ago

Anonymous15 days ago

Sure, stay for the kids. But, MC should have been banging Rita like a screen door in a hurricane

no paro de reír .... jjajajajja

lo mejor, siempre.... pero SIEMPRE ... son los comentarios.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I gave this 3 stars as an overall rating, dropped from a 4 due to my comments below.. I can appreciate that, due to his personal history, he wanted to be there for his children. Honorable man. What I don't get is that her parents & sister was let off with no repercussions. They held a long-term secret from him & there's no "payment"? Same with the slut wife Megan. The reasoning was almost pure bullshit. Then there's the thing of her sister getting divorced & the family's seemingly fine with it, but for Megan, there's grief being given? Hubby's questioning on that line was neither strong nor angry enough.

One thing to reconcile, another to do that with nobody except him feeling any pain. Except for his outburst to his father in law. Oh my! Bob

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

@inka2222

"Another man hating story where a criminal is excused with the flimsiest of psychobabble, none of the two criminals get any punishment whatsoever, and the guy has to pay for and raise an asshole's child. In a just society, people advocating for this would be taken out of society and shunned."

That's such a stupid take ... people do willingly pay for and raise other peoples kids, it's been going on since forever and today we have a vibrant adoption industry. Often, when marrying a partner who already has kids they pay for and raise those kids even when those kids refuse to see them as a 'parent' figure. It's called life, people make compromises because it comes with what they want. Like you buy a Lambo knowing that it's a pain to get in and out of, costs a fortune to service, repair and run, and you're always going to be worried someone is going to steal or crash into it.

Even if the guy had BTB to the ground he'd still have to pay for his daughter, the wife would have parental rights and would at the very least have 50/50 custody. The daughter would rightly think less of him for the way he treats her brother and like many divorced families the whole thing would be a toxic mess ... there really is no way out of a situation like this where everyone is going to be happy, therefore compromises have to be made.

As it happens we know he loves the kid, just because it's not his doesn't mean he loves him any less ... yes I know some toxic people wouldn't be able to get over their pain and bruised ego but that makes their cucking all the more sweet.

Having an affair isn't a criminal act, and nor should it be ... though I totally agree that people who prey upon married men and women should be ostracised, but I don't really see that happening because so many married men like to stray with loose women.

As for man hating? There's no hate, he could leave if he wants. What you're pissed about is that you couldn't get off on the pain you wanted her to suffer in order to reach your orgasm. That's really a you problem and you should get it seen to.

Hotfoot2Hotfoot212 months ago

She did what she wanted. She got what she wanted. She did the crime and served not time. One star.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x11 months ago

I pretty much skimmed on this reading, but just a thought that I believe has been mentioned before. She can cheat on her boyfriend (not sure if they were exclusive or not), first with her sister's fiance, then husband, can keep her son's paternity a secret from her husband (but NOT her family!), but having an abortion us a line that she won't cross?

\

One relatively new thought I saw, was how everyone else knew about the situation early, could decide how the felt about it, and come to terms with it, EXCEPT him! Why wasn't he told at the time, so HE could decide if he wanted to continue the marriage, BEFORE he had so much time and emotional involvement invested in the marriage? If he were told (and this is probably why he wasn't told!), he MIGHT have accepted the situation, then all is good, BUT, he might have said, get an abortion, or I'll get a divorce.

\

I'd like to see a continuation where his daughter leaves for college, and he hands his wife divorce papers!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

A solid revenge would be to implant the wife with a fertilized egg from the husband and another women. Its not even that expensive. Why not grow the family? She can raise a child that came from her husband but not her. I'd call that a win win.

RzcanuckRzcanuck11 months ago

Not a satisfying ending.

AllNigherAllNigher11 months ago

Snrooks103... I disagree. I can believe that. Beliefs, especially religious ones, are not necessarily logical. Buy here the a big difference deciding to have an abortion vs lying or cheating. I can believe that would be a very different bar to cross for many people.

Sad but fairly realistic story.

Anymore 2 days ago: ha! From a literary standing that's be great. I like the way your mind works.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Reggie needs to be found and dealt with accordingly.

A couple of blows to the crotch with a sledge hammer should about do it.

And by a couple, I mean 10 or 15.

Just enough to make him a eunuch with mush for wedding tackle.

Why not kill him?

Because killing would be too quick.

And a bastard like him deserves to suffer.

skruff101skruff10110 months ago

So the bottom line is she got away with it, phew! Bet she was glad she picked the gullible moron all those years ago.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Divorce amicably and divide the time with the kids. They'd survive and your dignity would be in tact. If she did it once, she'd do it again, her words mean nothing. How do you live with a cheating slut like that for. wife?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

my belief is that the kids are ALWAYS innocents in a case like this and deserve to be loved and cherished NO MATTER WHAT .

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

good for you previous anon,

So why don't you let your wife fuck Chad and get pregnant so we know you really eman business instead of just talking out of your ass

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I'm glad he accepted his life as a cuck so easily. Good on him for manning up and taking care of Reggie's mess. Good on the wife so picking such a gullible fool, he'll make a great father and she can still fuck around. Yeah happy ending all around./s

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCinical@Cinical
I haven't listed my favorite authors yet, because there's so many I like and I don't want to leave any out.

SIMILAR Stories