Just Go Along Again

Story Info
My cousin Cindy is visiting. Do we have room for one more?
2.9k words
3.99
13k
10

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 03/07/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not too long ago I shared the story of when my husband and I had a surprise threesome with a good friend. Some of you liked it. Some of you didn't. Well, I liked it a lot and so did Rudy and my husband Rich. I was concerned that things were going to be weird between us later but the guys were pretty chill and we remain good friends. Rudy comes to visit us from time to time and we can act like it never happened.

One time though, just before Rudy shipped out to a new post, Rich brought out that infamous candle and we finished burning it together. As a result, and thanks to some prior preparation, there are now two men in the world who have taken my ass. It was awkward, but the love and support Rich shows me gave me the confidence to make his fantasy a reality.

Flash forward years later, Rich and I are proud to announce that we have a new addition to our family, a beautiful baby boy named Robert. We are both over the moon with this change in life but as you might guess it comes with challenges. We knew that caring for a newborn was a round-the-clock proposition but that's only theory until you are in the middle of it. Fortunately my cousin Cindy was able to come stay with us for a while and help out.

Another change was the big chill on our sex life. It started early in the process. As soon as I started to show, Rich started taking it easy on me. We are both athletic people and our lovemaking tends to the more vigorous side. But the larger I got, the milder our lovemaking became. The doctor and I both told him it was okay to have sex, and we did. But by the ninth month he was giving it to me strictly in slow motion.

After the baby was born, of course I had to take a break from intercourse. I wanted to make sure that Rich stayed satisfied so I used my mouth and hands and my imagination to keep his balls drained. Still, I couldn't help thinking how long it had been since we had a knock-down drag-out fuck session and it was getting me down. I was really looking forward to knocking my pussy back in shape for him.

*****

It turned out that Cindy was feeling deprived as well. She was divorced from her husband almost a year by then. But even before that she wasn't getting much action from him. She admitted to me that she could really go for a good screw. But she didn't want to jump into bed with just anyone and she didn't have any likely candidates at the moment. That's when I thought of a solution for at least two out of three of us.

"What do you think about Rich?" I asked her.

"What about him?"

"He's a good screw."

Cindy stared at me unbelievingly across the kitchen table. "Are you saying what I think you are?"

"Sure. You could use some action. I'm pretty sure he could too. Let's let you take of each other for a night and call it good." I could see the gears turning in her mind. "But if you don't think it's a good idea..."

"I didn't say that," she interjected.

Needless to say, I was very excited about the prospect.

*****

I guess I should have asked Rich if he thought it was a good idea. But you know what? He didn't ask me first when he coaxed me into sleeping with his friend. Besides, guys don't need to be persuaded that hard, do they?

Rich came home from a long day doing maintenance at the gym and teaching Karate classes. I made sure he was well fed before I sent him to the shower. When he emerged naked from the bathroom he saw the two of us sitting on the bed and sprang back into the steam-filled room.

"Sorry, honey. I didn't know Cindy was there," he said. "Would you mind handing me some clothes?"

"You're alright, baby. Just put on a towel and come in here."

He came in with a towel wrapped around his waist. I couldn't help but notice that the towel was starting to bulge in the front. Did he know what was going to happen? Or was he just hoping?

I got up and went to the new jar candle I had placed on the dresser. Removing the lid, I flicked the lighter and set flame to wick.

"What you got there, babe?" He asked.

"A candle. Gardenia scented. Cindy's favorite."

"And?"

"And while it's lit you can do whatever you want. No rules. And when it's out we go back to normal and everybody's friends. Sound good?"

"If you're cool with it. Sounds good."

"Make me proud, honey," I said and kissed him before leaving them alone in the room. I went to the nursery and settled in on the single futon. Little Robert was just waking up for his next feeding. While I cared for him I listened for sounds from down the hall.

*****

It was in the early morning hours when a freshly-showered Cindy crawled under the covers with me.

"I put the candle out," she whispered in my ear. "Thank you so much."

"You can sleep in bed with him tonight if you want."

"Naw, I had my fun. I'd rather sleep double with you, like we did when our families were visiting."

I liked spooning with her. It was oddly comforting to know she had just been with my husband. I was glad that he got to do it, that I was able to make that happen for them both.

*****

In the morning Rich put little Robert in the jogging stroller and went out for his daily 5K. Cindy and I would have thirty minutes to ourselves so I insisted she dish every dirty detail.

"Are you sure you want to hear it?"

Absolutely, leave nothing out."

"Well," she started, then after a pause, "We just kissed for a while. I wasn't sure if that was appropriate. But we were both kind of nervous and so it felt right."

"No. That's fine. You were breaking the ice."

"Okay, good. It's weird telling you about this. Before long we got more comfortable and Rich... he was putting his hands all over me. All over me. And he, uh, started sucking on my nipples. I thought he was going to try and suck my tits completely in his mouth."

Her description reminded me of how he liked to do that and I could feel my own nipples hardening in response. I resisted the urge to touch them and to move my hand to my lap.

"He covered my chest and stomach with kisses and his hands ran up and down my back. I was so fucking turned on I couldn't have stopped him if I wanted to. Then he started, oh... he started kissing my pussy."

I could tell she was getting as flustered as I was by talking about it. I pictured my husband, that hulking brute of a man, between my cousin's spread legs, eating her out while she writhed under his tongue.

"I came so many times. If that was all we did, it would have been enough."

"That's not all you did, though. Right?"

"No, heh, not by a long shot. He got out some condoms and put one on. Then he climbed on top of me and started fucking me like a jackhammer."

I shut my eyes and pictured him on top of me like that. The day would come, soon I hope, when he could treat me like a toy, an indestructible fuck toy.

"He was like a machine, relentless. After a while he sat up and held me by my ankles while he fucked me. He spread my legs as wide as they would go and there was nothing I could do about it. I was putty in his hands. Then he brought my legs together and held them over his shoulder, just having his way with me."

I was tempted to suggest we could kind of play with ourselves while we talked since we were both getting aroused by the conversation. But that would have been too weird and plus I had lost track of time and Rich might walk in at any moment.

"Then he pushed my legs up, higher and higher, a little bit at a time, until eventually my knees were by my fucking head."

This time I pictured her, not me, doubled up under my husband, pinned under his weight, his big fucking dick plowing into her wide open pussy. Did she have a look of fear on her face? Or of lust? Or of ecstasy?

"Then he let out a groan and pushed so hard into me. I came like crazy. I have a confession to make. At that moment I was so envious of you. I swear I don't want your husband. But I have to find someone who can do those things to me."

I was a little nervous hearing that. Maybe sharing my husband wasn't the harmless thing I thought it would be. But Cindy and I go way back, obviously, and I trust her. I reasoned with myself that if she really had designs on my man she would probably keep that close to her vest.

"So is that all you did?"

"Well, no. I know you give him plenty of blowjobs but it has been a long time since I went down on a man, a good man. I hope you don't mind."

"Oh no, of course not. Naturally, you would want to suck his dick."

"Well I licked and sucked it until he got hard again. Then we, uh, sixty-nined."

"Good thing he was wearing a condom when he fucked you."

"Yeah, good thing. He might not have wanted to kiss me again down there otherwise. Anyway, we did it side by side and then with me on top and then he got on top of me and just kind of fucked my mouth while he drilled his tongue into my cunt. It was utterly fucking amazing."

"Oh my goodness. I can not wait until he does that to me again."

"You lucky duck. I am so envious."

There she goes again. You better cool it cousin.

*****

Later on we were all pretty chill, like we had been with Rudy. I was vigilant for any sign of secret communication between them. But as it turned out my fears, which weren't really all that intense, were unfounded. As Cindy's time with us came to an end I wanted to reward them, and myself, with one last little treat.

Candy and I drove little Robert over to stay the night with his grandparents. Then we hurried home to where Rich was waiting. In the bedroom, Cindy lit the special candle and the two of us crawled between my husband's legs and for a classic dirty-movie double blowjob.

I started on his scrotum while she bathed the head of his cock with her tongue. I sucked his balls into my mouth and swirled my tongue around them while she worked his shaft into her mouth and the back of her throat. Then I slowly licked my way up his shaft while she licked her way down. It gave me a kinky thrill whenever our lips brushed together or her tongue touched mine. I never thought of her that way, or any woman for that matter, but I don't recall ever ruling it out entirely.

We must have licked and sucked and slobbered all over Rich's genitals for an half an hour but we didn't go at it hard enough for him to finish. This night wasn't going to end in her mouth or mine. I directed Cindy to get on all fours. Getting plowed from behind was one of my favorite things so I assumed it was hers as well. I rolled a condom down on Rich's stiffie and he got up behind her. Her snatch was nearly dripping with arousal and he shoved it right in her.

I absolutely loved watching her take it hard from my husband, loved the look of astonishment on her face turn to agony, then to ecstasy. I loved watching her arms strain to keep her torso steady, her back arch to give him the best angle. I loved the swell of her hips that he grasped tightly for leverage, the intoxicating aroma of another woman's juices, the obscene wet squelch of vagina being repeatedly violated.

I kneeled next to her and ran my hand down her back and explored her smooth buttocks that were being rudely wedged apart by my husband's big stick. My other hand went underneath to brush her swaying breasts and soft stomach. I felt her moistened pubic hair and waited for her to tell me to stop. When she didn't, I ran my fingers through her bush and felt a rush of excitement when I touched the soft skin of her labia.

Cindy was clearly into it as she was groaning softly and the gyrations of her hips became even more animated. I squeezed her round ass cheeks and softly meandered over her pussy lips with my fingers. I frequently like to feel Rich's slick shaft while it plunges in and out of my pussy. It was unreal to feel it plunging a pussy that wasn't mine. I could tell Cindy was close so I sought out her clitoris and drew a gentle circle on it.

She pitched forward as she came, letting Rich's dick slide out of her and mashing her face into the pillow as she jerked and rolled from side to side. Rich and I exchanged a gleeful look but I wasn't going to give my dear cousin any time to recover. I directed Rich to lay down on his back and coaxed Cindy to straddle him. I aimed his dick at the ruins of her pussy and pulled her down on him until she was mashing his balls.

It was weird to watch from this angle. I think guys like it, watching porn movies, to see a woman from behind while she rides a dick. He can look at her butthole, see her cunt lips stretched around the shaft, watch them get pulled out and pushed in while she goes up and down on that greasy pole. I didn't find it appealing visually. But the idea of it? Yeah. that was sexy as fuck.

I ran my hands up Rich's strong thighs and cupped his balls for him. I leaned down and lapped at them, tasting Cindy's fluids. This made me feel weird, but good. I started swiping my tongue at the base of his dick when she was on the upstroke, tasting her juices fresh out of the honey pot. I got more and more daring until my tongue briefly made contact with her you-know-what. I quickly backed away, telling myself it was an accident, knowing full well I put myself in the way of that accident.

Rich was taking more and more control of their motion, adding the thrust of his pelvis to her rhythm. I watched in awe as they screwed, mesmerized by the motion of her ass jiggling up and down in his lap. Something came over me and slapped her ass, surprising myself with how hard I did it. She jerked forward in reflex, trying to pull away. Rich had her by the waist though and pulled her back down on him. I slapped her again and she didn't try to pull away.

I slapped her other ass cheek, slapped it again. I started spanking her hard, randomly alternating forehand and backhand, alternating ass cheeks so that she couldn't anticipate where the blow would fall. I enjoyed the little game I was playing but I felt guilty and was just about to stop when I heard her say "Harder!" Well, then I rained blows on her poor ass, slapping both cheeks rapid fire until she cried out and slumped down on Rich's chest.

He kept screwing her and I kneeled between his knees and began stroking her battered cheeks and sucking his balls until I felt them tighten up and release their contents.

*****

I left them lying there and went into the bathroom to get myself cleaned up. Cindy joined me a few minutes later, naked and smelling like sex. We shared a sisterly hug.

"I just want to thank you again... for everything."

"No problem at all. But remember, we're all just friends now. We need to treat this like a chance encounter, nothing more."

"I hear you. I don't want things to get weird between us. But I think I really needed that. Not physically, but mentally, to remind me what great sex feels like and to know I can still be a part of that."

"Well of course you can. You're still young and very attractive." I didn't have to lie. I thought she was gorgeous, and sexy too if a female opinion carried any weight with her.

"My ex didn't think so. I've been meaning to put myself out there, find someone new. But the seeds of doubt he planted make me feel like I'm not worthy. Now I know that's bullshit and I'm ready to put myself out there. And I know who I want to be with."

"Not..." I started to say.

"No, not Rich. But someone like him. Someone strong and capable and loving. Someone who has a big hard dick for me."

I hugged her again, wishing her the kind of love I enjoyed. 'Someone like him,' I thought, 'with a big hard dick'. Now who do I know that might fit that description?