Just Go Along One More Time

Story Info
We introduce Rudy and Cindy... and play with them both.
3.1k words
2.98
6.7k
7

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 03/07/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, everybody. I'm Vera and my husband Rich and I run a popular fitness club. We started off with a tiny gym and a martial arts studio. Over the years we've grown into a beautiful state-of-the-art facility that supports a variety of activities from kick-boxing to rock climbing. Recently we opened a second location under the management of our old friends and new partners, Cindy and Rudy.

You may know that a while back I fooled around with Rudy at my husband's suggestion. We had a couple of threesomes with him, one kind of by surprise and the other after some careful consideration. We were able to leave it at that. I guess it was enough to satisfy Rich's curiosity. As for me, I never wanted more than my husband, really.

Later we would have a threesome with Cindy, my cousin. Most of that was Rich and Cindy getting it on, at my suggestion. I was recovering from childbirth at the time and Cindy was recovering from limp-dick ex-husband so it gave me satisfaction to see the two of them sharing some pleasure. I have to confess, though, that watching Cindy get laid kind of piqued my curiosity.

After that it only seemed right to introduce our friends to each other. The result was fireworks. Flash forward a few years and they are now husband and wife. Rudy separated from the military and the two of them decided to join us in our venture to bring fitness to the masses.

Is it weird that two couples of friends have had carnal knowledge of one another? Sometimes. We can act like it never happened but we can't forget. Nor should we. They were beautiful experiences and we ought to be glad of them, provided they don't intrude on our current relationships.

It might have been different if only one of them had been with us, or only one of us with them. This way it balances out and I feel brings us closer together, us closer to them and my husband and me closer to each other. But there is one aspect of our dynamic I was overlooking, one that Cindy brought up on a rare occasion when we were reminiscing about it.

"It doesn't bother me that you've been with my husband. He wasn't my husband then. I didn't even know him at the time. But I feel like something's missing because I wasn't there when it happened. I didn't get to see him with you."

"Huh, I didn't consider that," I replied. "I guess the not knowing must be a problem."

"It is, for me, a little. Rudy feels sort of the same way. Rich shared his wife with him but I wasn't his wife to share with Rich, at the time. It's like we have unfinished business."

"Well I'm sure that Rich won't object to a party of four if that's what you're thinking. But while we're on the subject... can I ask, do you and I have unfinished business between us?"

I felt my tongue touch my upper lip as I said this. Cindy's eyes bored into mine.

"I'm glad you said that because I didn't have the nerve." She put her hand on mine and the contact was electric. "Yes, we definitely do."

*****

Rich told the gym staff that heads would roll if anything went wrong over the weekend. They knew he didn't mean it, of course. He just wanted to stress how important it was that we have some time away. The kids went to Grandma's and she was thrilled to have them. She didn't need to know what our plans were. We decided to stay in a suite at the Continental, neutral ground and a nice place to bang.

While Rich and Rudy explored the downtown bars, Cindy and I got ourselves ready for love in the luxurious hotel bathroom. We filled the counter with cosmetics and creams, brushes and razors. We hung up our hosiery and lingerie for our men to admire and choose for us to wear. But there was one thing to take care of that was not so sexy and glamorous.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" I asked Cindy.

"I'm not sure, to be honest. But I don't want there to be anything that Rudy has done with you that he hasn't done with me. No offense."

"None taken," I answered her. "I would feel the same way."

I directed her to kneel on the floor and bend forward on her hands until her forehead touched. The last time I saw her in this position I found the idea of it sexy but the view itself unappealing. This time was different. I surveyed her spread cheeks, her pussy lips with fringe of black fur, her puckered butthole winking at me. She looked tasty. But it wasn't time to feast just yet.

I held the nozzle of the enema against her anus, told her to get ready. It came pre-lubricated and slipped easily into her tight hole. Slowly, slowly I squeezed the bottle and emptied the contents into my cousin's rectum. Cindy pushed herself upright, rose to her feet with a confused look on her face. I remembered my first enema. There's not much that can prepare you for that weird feeling.

I gave her some privacy to expel the solution. Then I let her give me the same treatment. This task behind us, we started shaving and bathing and making ourselves unforgettable.

*****

We didn't tell our husbands exactly what we had in store for them. They were easy enough to please. Give them a little show and a hole to fuck and they'd be happy. Tonight the show would be particularly spicy. The plan was to give them a tease and see how they would react. Knowing our men, and men in general, we didn't foresee any objections.

After a few hours of partying and flirting, the four of us wound up back in the suite. Cindy and I sat together on the sofa with Rudy on the cushion to my left and Rich sprawled in the armchair at Cindy's right. They watched us expectantly while we sat there showing off our long bare legs, my arm around her and her head resting on my shoulder.

"So we going to do this?" Rich asked, impatient.

I pulled Cindy's mouth to mine and we shared a moderate kiss, then one with open mouths, then a deep wet kiss with vigorous tongue action. We looked up and went back to normal, acting as if we hadn't just done that.

"Fuck," Rudy gasped.

Rich was more verbal. "Don't stop on our account, ladies."

Encouraged by this response we threw ourselves at each other, sucking at each other's mouths and clawing at our clothes. She felt my breasts through my blouse and traced the seams of my bra. I yanked her lapels apart, sending buttons flying and revealing her lovely bosom dressed in a skimpy garment of black lace.

I buried my face in her cleavage and felt Rich's hands reaching around her to undo the clasp between her cups. Rudy's hands reached up my skirt to denude me of my panties. I sucked and slurped Cindy's nipples until Rudy pulled me back by my hips and dragged me lovingly down my cousin's soft belly, my hungry mouth coming to rest between her legs, my tongue plunging into her newly-shaven snatch.

I felt Rudy's mouth at my own bare crotch and I arched my back to give him better access. My husband had his big stick out and was feeding it to Cindy. This was so kinky and delicious. I was thrilled that the four of us were coming together this way. I'd never eaten a girl's cherry before but I wasn't hating it and I sure wouldn't waste the opportunity.

At some unspoken signal we paused and reversed our positions. I leaned back on the couch cushions and watched in fascination as my cousin's smiling face descended between my spread legs and Rich took my place between her cheeks. Rudy stuck his fat cock in my mouth and I tried to keep my eye on Cindy's sexy body while he fucked my mouth and throat. Things were falling in place without my even trying.

We threw a sheet over the couch and had the guys sit at either end. I put a condom on Rudy's stiffy and Cindy did the same for Rich. Then we each sat down on the other's husband's dicks, sideways so we could face each other across the cushions. This angle made my vagina feel absolutely full of manhood and it took me a minute to get it in and get comfortable.

I made eye contact with my Cindy and spread my legs wide so she could get a good look at her husband's cock splitting my pussy apart.

"You like that, slut?" I asked her in a friendly mocking tone.

"Uh, yeah." She replied and copied my pose, reaching down to graze the base of my husband's shaft with her fingertips.

"Looking good, babe," Rudy said to his wife even as his hands mauled my tits and pulled me down hard on his lap.

We rode those cocks fast and slow, going front to back and side to side. We corkscrewed on their knobs and reached down to fondle their balls. We stretched out our legs so we could toy with each other's feet while we rocked and swiveled on their dicks. I was proud of my husband's cock and my own went cunt when Rudy finished first. But Cindy brought the heat on Rich's dick and he followed not too long after.

*****

Our coochies were a little sore after this round but for our next trick we wouldn't need to worry too much about that. We tidied up and got changed. Then we lay together on the bed and made out while the guys took their turns in the bathroom.

When the boys were back I had Cindy get up on her hands and knees, her perfect little ass aimed toward them. I caressed her back and legs and gradually eased her panties over her cheeks and down her thighs. I caressed her sweet ass and spread her buns so they could see her tiny virginal anus. I stuck out my tongue and pretended to lick her butthole like those sluts in girl-on-girl pictorials in Penthouse.

The boys seemed to like this gross display and surely they could guess the treat that was in store for them. I selected a lubed up butt plug from the night table and held it up to Cindy's little pink pucker. She reflexively tried to move away when I pressed it into her and I had to grab her around the waist and make her get back in position. Then I pressed and pushed and prodded the tip into her butt hole, eliciting gasps and groans from her every time I made a little headway.

It took a long time but I didn't mind at all. This was the first time I got to play with an anus that wasn't mine and I found it fascinating and kinky. The boys liked it too. I imagine they especially enjoyed the humiliating sight of my mild-mannered cousin being sodomized by a big plastic plug, the whining and moaning she did as her asshole stretched wider and wider to accommodate it.

I almost took pity on her as she reached the widest part of the toy. The poor girl was practically sobbing. But I remember how scared and uncomfortable I was the first time I took a big plug up my ass and how proud and satisfied I was when I succeeded. Slowly, bit by bit I pushed it past the apex and her sphincter didn't have a single wrinkle. Then the widest part passed and I gently let the rest of it slide into her up to the base.

Cindy gave a cry and went forward on her face and stomach, her ass still in the air, the base of the plug moving in time with the throbbing of the muscles of her colon. I let her rest for a minute, then had her get out of bed and parade around with the plug up her ass. Rich and Rudy gave her a good groping each time she sashayed by them and they tapped and tugged on the base of the plug.

Then she had me lay on my back and yanked my panties off. She got the other lubed up plug and pushed an inch of it up my rump. Obviously I have some experience back there so she didn't need to be nearly so gentle with me. She reached out her tongue and touched it softly to my clit. I gasped and tried to thrust my pussy into her mouth and in that moment she gave the plug a little twist in my anus.

My ass recoiled at this abuse and her tongue darted out again to lick my slit. I started to relax again at this and she gave the plug a twist in the other direction. Lick and twist, lick and twist, she paid me back for the cruel violation of her own ass. And in the process she was making so horny that I was afraid I might never find relief from it.

I did, however, find myself building up to a nice cum and just as I was going over the edge she shoved the plug all the way into me, setting off a wild painful orgasm. While my husband and lovers laughed in delight I writhed under Cindy's hands in pleasure and also some pain. It was an acceptable level of pain for me and already I could feel my ass getting accustomed to the intrusion.

Cindy threw her leg over my head and lowered her sweet pussy onto my face. I ate her hungrily, loving the feeling of her juices dripping down my cheeks. I ran my fingers along the skin of her anus where it was stretched around the plug. Cindy took it easy on me at first, only licking around my sensitive labia and my perineum.

Soon though we were both deep into a passionate, energetic sixty-nine, hugging each other around the waist and massaging each other's buns. I reached down with one hand and ran my fingers through her hair where her head bobbed between my legs. With my other hand I stuck my fingers under the base of the plug in her ass, just an inch away from where I was pushing my face into her wet pussy, and tried to worm a fingertip into her ass alongside the plug.

I felt the men getting into bed with us and the plug being pulled out of my asshole. Cindy paused at the licking of my cunt while her plug was also removed. Then a big stiff dick took its place and I could tell by the balls dangling by my forehead that her husband would be the first to take her ass, as it should be. I dug my fingers into the cleft of her ass and helped to pull her apart.

She froze, back arched, while Rudy's fat cock languidly pushed into her, stretching her even wider than the plug. She let out a long continuous whine as he slowly but relentlessly slid it into her bung. I gave her some licks to help ease the discomfort but mostly I watched in fascination as Rudy's penis disappeared inside her. Then he was all the way in and his nuts were resting on my face. I took them in my mouth and gave them a suck while he waited for his wife's ass to get used to being full of cock.

Now Rich's dick was between my cheeks and Cindy half-heartedly resumed eating me out. I took my husband's meat easily in my butt and then both men were fucking us in the ass while we tried to continue sixty-nining each other. It wasn't easy but it sure was exciting.

Rudy made sweet gentle love to his wife's ass. That's the way he did it the time he did me. He tenderly pushed it in until his pubic hair just grazed her ass. He lovingly pulled it out just a little over half way before pausing and pushing back in. He was a kind lover and I was so glad that he and my cousin had found each other.

Rich fucked his own wife's ass a little more vigorously. He knew how I liked it and how well I could take it. He pushed it all the way in me and then pulled me just a little bit closer. Then he pulled it out almost all the way to the tip. Sometimes he even slipped it out all the way and had to re-insert himself. Easy enough when I was all stretched out from fucking, but oh boy could I feel it.

I wasn't surprised when Rich came first, filling my colon with man juice, though I was a little disappointed. That's my competitive streak coming out. But this allowed me to concentrate on giving oral and I started switching between tonguing Rudy's balls and lapping up Cindy's clit. Between luck and skill the husband and wife managed to climax almost at the same time, the convulsions of Cindy's orgasm triggering Rudy's own.

*****

That's a special moment in a woman's life, having her husband come in her ass for the first time. I was glad Rich and I were there to share that moment with them. We're lucky to have such good friends and a strong loving relationship.

Our fun times have made me feel so much more sexy and adventurous. I felt sexy when it was just Rich and me, to be sure. But doing kinky taboo things with my husband's support and approval makes me love him so much and want to please him, and to please myself.

Screwing with his best friend isn't too far out of the ordinary, I suppose. Watching him screw my best friend is actually pretty awesome, I find. Eating my cousin's pussy? Okay, that's kind of out there. But I confess I did that for me. Our husbands enjoyed it though, no doubt about it.

So thanks for reading. That's the end of my story. Probably not the end of our playing around though. Sooner or later one of us will think up an excuse to mix and match our partners. But for now, I'm more than satisfied.