All Comments on 'Just Go Along with It'

by OnlyHappyEndings

Sort by:
  • 52 Comments
payenbrantpayenbrant2 months ago

No. Husband is not a cuckold, he just has a VERY different opinion and tastes on marriage than the majority of people out there. So does the wife and the so called "friend" of theirs. He does not seem to be very much a "man" though. At the least he is honest and has good communication skills, which is probably why their marriage will survive. An interesting tale and well written. I hope to read more from you in the future. 5 stars.

Sincerely,

Payenbrant

AileyInnAileyInn2 months ago

Different. A story for young guys… I enjoyed it 5* worth…

pastaman47pastaman472 months ago

Great story. More please.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Why be married? Why take a chance on disease and death? Beyond stupid story. Could he really be this stupid?

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Those two guys had been in combat too long. They probably shared a sheep or two between them. While she was helpful it was more like she just obeyed what her husband wanted.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

6foot 4 against. 44

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

6 foot 4 against .44 ? And he is a pussy. A big pussy but still a pussy

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Would still call him a wimp.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

“My imaginary big strong hero guy isn’t a cuck like those other cucks!” What a sad way to open a story.

skruff101skruff1012 months ago

Yeah your husband is a wimp and a willing cuck, I would have no problem telling him to his face. Of course I would have to wait because I’d be pissing myself laughing, the pink tutu and the cock cage just adding to the hilarity.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Nicely done threesome. Well worth the read.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Rich is a wimp. Send him my regards.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Ah, no. There is an ocean's gap between harmless pillow talk and reality.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I like your funny story. It shows how little you and people in general know about cucks.

Calling cuck 'wimp' or a 'pussy' is stupid.

They are mentally impaired people, and size, strength, skill and knowledge means nothing.

It is like telling me that very smart and skilled people can't be mentally ill.

Funny!!!...... And before anyone even things about me being wrong, I got a question for you all:

Would you give your pride and joy car to another guy to trash it around?

99.9% said "NO", so why would you give your wife to him, unless you belong to that 0.1% of CUCKS.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Would be OK with the MC to do a FMF?

Yeah, I didn't think so, so yeah the husband IS a cuck.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer2 months ago

That night, while in bed with her husband, she announced that now that he had opened up their marriage, she had a few people at her work that she wanted to fuck. So, her lunchtimes would be busy from now on. Oh, plus it wasn't necessary for her husband to be there because two at a time at work will be manageable.

It was then that Dumbo husband realised he had opened Pandora's Box and things would never be the same again.

neilnblowme2neilnblowme22 months ago

he s a wimp

it s not the size that matters .... lol

he s still a wimp

i think his knowledge on history is pretty good .... but

he s still a wimp

his letting someone else fuck you should let you know you re not important

must feel good to you ... lol

so i guess that makes him a SMART WIMP

AngelsOfLustAngelsOfLust2 months ago

I love this story, and Loving Wives with happy endings. Why should someone suffer? Sex is a beautiful thing.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle2 months ago

I liked it.

Hubby isn’t a wimp and she isn’t treating him like one. And it has nothing to do with his size or martial arts training or anything else physical: it’s the way they treat each other.

This is what a loving couple looks like. Sure they’re non monogamous but they are each other priority.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

since they all were OK about it I guess it is fine.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

A wimp and weak? Not necessarily in a physical sense, but certainly in a psychological sense. I think the title "Fool" is befitting. Why marry if you want others to be with your spouse? It makes no sense. In time the one being asked to ignore their vows will begin to hate the other. It's a slippery slope.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapu2 months ago

I don'r care if your husband is James Bond-Sherlock Holmes-Bruce Lee rolled into one. He is A Cuck Period.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

No, your husband is not a wimp. He's a card carrying closeted wanna be dicksucking faggot.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Yep your right the husband is a pathetic fucked up sick cuck. Why do mentally ill cucks always let their skank wives get fucked by other men. Obviously the cuck hss been dreaming about being cucked for years. And the skank could have said no, but she didnt. And of course in all these stories the skank continues fucking around and the pathetic cuck gets off on it. 1☆

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

5 stars for a bit of an offbeat story. This one's just crying for a part 2.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Loved it. I love the sence of a wife and two guys.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Nope, too insensitive both H and W are idiots. Complete story failure to do this to an injured VET. Giving as many negative stars as is possible. Rotten to the core.

p_white98p_white982 months ago

Exceptionally well done. An easy 5 stars. Great believable story line. Great build of anticipation.

Please consider a sequel.

mattenwmattenw2 months ago

And why do you think you can't tell your husband face to face he's a wimp? Or do you think because he looks like a Hercules that somehow changes the fact that he's a wimp? Ridiculous!

JoeBetterBNiceJoeBetterBNice2 months ago

Unlabeled cuckold stories will always get 1 star from me. I have no problem w/ these stories being to the taste of others. I just don't see why considerate writers can't label their stories as cuck content, as many do. I got far enough where the wife makes the lame rationalization about why it's okay to have sex w/ their invalid. Cuckolding is just a variant lifestyle. However, saying a man will die or have health issues, or really any problem at all, other than being horny, b/c the guy can't masturbate is so much BS. That was just a baloney excuse in story for the wife character to justify cheating, and didn't seem like she had a bit of a problem with it. So, even w/o the cuckolding content, the story just didn't make sense.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

so he's a BIG wimp

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Complete bullshit

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

why be married? The story read like a story about a whore and two of her many johns. I did not kike the writing, the story, or the three cheating people. one star.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Here's to you face Rich your a Cuck Wiml!

Mac_LapuMac_Lapu2 months ago

Where are our comments?

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Not what I'd call a "happy ending". Badly conceived and poorly written

OnlyHappyEndingsOnlyHappyEndings2 months agoAuthor

To the people who didn't like this story. Something like thirty thousand people have read it and over eight hundred rated it, more than any other story I've posted. Score is in the low 3's so just as many gave it 5 stars as gave it 1 star. That makes 400+ 4 and 5 star ratings? That sounds good to me. Twenty-six of you left negative comments. Well, just as many marked it as a favorite, people with actual profiles, not to mention the ten or so positive comments. There is no way you can bully me into thinking this is anything but a successful, well-written story. Go ahead and drop a 1-star and a nasty comment on my stories. I write them to please myself and for the many, many readers who have thanked me for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Well written and enjoyable story about a man whe enjoys the idea and the reality of sharing his wife with a friend. He is very obviously neither a wimp nor a cuck. The former would happen if he was scared of the friend or the wife and allowed the sex despite not wanting it to happen. The latter is only the case if the husband is being humiliated by his wife or the friend, which is not the case here. I’m always amazed how many insecure males there are on Lit who are petrified with any suggestion that they share. Your story drew a lot of them out of their holes, which is predictable and amusing. Please continue writing, and just keep the husband enjoying and having fun with sharing, while his wife keeps enjoying the sex. Ignore or delete the trolls.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Loved the story and I love being dominated by my gold-digging unfaithful BBW wife. Love her overly made up eyes and bleach blonde hair. Delicious creampies too…Please write more..

JT

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Once you see another guy fuck your wife that visual doesn't go away. There will be a change in the friendship and possibly the relationship with his wife as well.

HighBrowHighBrowabout 2 months ago

Thanks, I really enjoyed your story and the characters., Great job.

James G 5James G 5about 2 months ago

Actual profile here, to answer your complaints about receiving criticism

It's amusing how you represented the husband as some paragon of masculinity, as if that somehow excuses cuckery?

Much like your need to express how people REALLY REALY LIKE this story, "methinks the lady doth protest too much"

OnlyHappyEndingsOnlyHappyEndingsabout 2 months agoAuthor

To the people who DID like this story -- to the people who left positive comments, the 30+ who favorited, the 30+ new followers who joined me this weekend -- I want to thank you for making this one of my most successful stories. Even if none of the critics rated it one star, rated it a two or three instead, that would still make 250+ four or five stars reviews. I appreciate it and will definitely write a part two soon.

MLG1016MLG1016about 2 months ago

Really liked your story. Saw no reason not to give you a 5. Thanks for your submission.

goodshoes2goodshoes2about 2 months ago

Initially gave a 2 star, but after reading part 2, I re-read this and changed the rating to 5 stars .

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 1 month ago

10 Big Blazing stars for the writer of this story. I have ALWAYS shared my women, all 5 wives and at least 2 dozen serious GF. Always. So for me, I liked this story, I didn't think hubby was a wuss. To me this was just a normal way things should be for a disabled friend in need. I would certainly encourage my horny wife to help my friends (disabled or not) Great Story. I think hubby should NOT play mind games with wife. He SHOULD lay out for his wife what he wants her to do then let her do what she wants up to that. No testing to see if she is enjoying herself or will let herself get carried away. Because she won't do much if she isn't enjoying herself and she just might go up to the line. But she obviously loves her hubby and won't want to offend him or piss him off. She is just trying to be a good friend to a friend in need while enjoying herself. Thanks for the effort. Buster2U

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 1 month ago

LOL I always comment before I read the other comments...LOL Gee Whiz what a bunch of Morons on here pointing fingers at the Hubby for being a "Cuck" LOL BECAUSE HE ISN'T A CUCK, A CUCK IS WHEN SHE HAD THE IDEA HERSELF AND DID IT BEHIND HUBBIES BACK! Hubby is "Sharing" his wife and that is NOT a cuck and there is NO Humiliation, there is NO Cheating. There is NO lunch time Nooners with coworkers. Gee Whiz you would think that you folks would be a little bit more "Sexually Educated" even Urbanites somewhat. Probably just the difference between the Midwest Uptight Conservatives and the Coast Liberals, which is weird since I am in the Midwest. Of course I am from Calif. Regardless, You guys calling the hubby a wuss and a cuck are overly prude to be on a porn site at all. Lighten Up! it is only a story. Thanks for the effort and there is NO Need for the "Hatefulness'" Thanks Buster2U

26thNC26thNCabout 1 month ago

Another fool claiming men who willingly share their wives aren’t cucks. Letting another asshole screw your wife is the worst kind of cuck, a willing cuck. Stag, vixen, hotwife are all just cuck relationships, all with a weak, useless subhuman man and abusive bitch involved.

rem503rem5035 days ago

I love when a sexy wife helps a friend in need.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOnlyHappyEndings@OnlyHappyEndings
Note that this is the only site I use the name OnlyHappyEndings and the only site I publish pornographic stories. If you see my work or user name on another site, it isn't me. I don't own the name. Looks like I am entering contests this year, just for fun and to attract reade...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES