Just Havin' a Rub Pt. 02

Story Info
Now that we're doing it let's go further!
2k words
4.43
12.1k
5
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/25/2023
Created 11/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Naomi returned to her prairie dresses in a way that shouted "Never again" and meant it. The flirts and teases ceased. Her bedroom stayed silent after dark. Muffled moans no longer filled the hall.

I made lighthearted passes. Her eye daggers shot me down every time. Within days she set unspoken rules. No sex talk. No innuendo. Hands to yourself. Eyes on your business.

Life almost returned to a time before she found my crusty jizz sock on the couch.

Almost because now I'd seen her naked.

Every night I'd smoke crippling amounts of weed until that glorious afternoon glowed behind my eyelids like a Times Square porn house. I'd stroke my desperate cock and remember the way her fingers thundered her clit as she watched me shoot. Her pained moans as she hit her first climax. The taste of metal and cherry as I suckled her pierced cupcake tits to a second. The pungent fluid that flowed from her tight pink hole down her toned brown thighs.

But what if it had been more than a rub?

What if she bobbed my shaft, licked my helmet and teased the slit? Her sweet almond eyes watched my face contort as a ridiculous load slapped the back of her throat.

I'd open my eyes and see spent seed splattered from my belly to my hiked-up t-shirt. I inched it over my head careful to avoid dripping cum on my face. I'd use it to mop the mess pooled on my stomach before it dripped on the cushions.

Naomi never mentioned it. Even when I missed.

***

The TVs replayed sportsball highlights under a under the emerald faux-vintage facade. I turned to our table. Naomi dipped our last cheese stick into the ranch dressing. She chased her bite with a sip of water.

"I don't mess with that soda no more."

I gulped my Pepsi and sighed.

"You should. It's refreshing."

She crossed her brow.

"Not when you're cutting carbs."

I finished my glass and shoved it to the edge of the table.

"You don't have to cut them all at once."

Her voiced heightened.

"You don't understand. I'm going to get down to 165 by my birthday. This time I'm losing it."

The waitress arrived with a fresh soda and a steaming savory platter of cheese fries. I smiled and raked it to my chest like a poker pot.

"Guess I'll be enjoying these by myself."

I shoveled a gooey wad of chips to my mouth.

Naomi sighed.

"I'll have a couple."

I pouted and pushed the platter between us. Within minutes we devoured it to the last scrub of cheddar.

"Hope our burgers get here soon." I said

"Really?" Naomi asked. "You're not full"

I smirked.

"Can't just eat fries?"

She sighed.

"I shouldn't eat any of this. I'm back on my diet tomorrow."

I grinned.

"We better not get a doggy bag then."

Her eyes twitched as she stared at the table.

"Well, I'm not wasting it."

"Might as well enjoy tonight and wake up satisfied."

She cut eyes and squared her mouth.

"You're not talking about food, are you?"

I shook my head.

"Of course I am"

"You're caught in that lustful spirit."

My face twitched.

"You banished that spirit last month. I haven't seen it since."

"Darren, don't make me pray it out of you."

Our waitress walked up and set down our bean burgers. I dove into mine the moment it reached the table. As I chewed the flame grilled cheese stuffed patty I feigned an orgasmic sigh.

"Now this is the satisfaction I've been talking about."

Naomi rolled her eyes and nibbled.

"It's all right. I guess."

We finished our meals without another word. She paid the bill while I left a lavish tip.

***

I shut the passenger door of her Honda. Naomi clicked her seatbelt and pushed the starter. The engine purred on line.

She veered out of the parking lot into the sparse lamp lit avenue. Shara McKee hurt my ears as her voice blasted from the speakers.

"Were you really going to do it?" I asked.

Naomi lowered the volume.

"Do what?"

"Cast a lust demon out of me in the middle of Applebees?"

"YES!" She replied dragging the 'e' out for emphasis.

I mouthed a 'wow'.

"Would you really want me to look like a horny pervert in front of all the other diners?"

"I'm not ashamed of being Christian. Are you ashamed of being a pervert?"

"Right hand to God. I was talking about a fucking hamburger."

She snorted.

"Now you're cursing. That's how I know it's a spirit."

Suddenly a white Tesla swerved across the twin yellow lines and shot towards us. Its headlights blasted the windshield. I crouched and crossed my arms in front of my face seconds from death.

But I didn't die.

Tires screamed. Naomi yanked the steering wheel. I raised my head. The Honda missed the Tesla by inches and veered down a random intersection. Naomi slowed the car and parked beside a humble beige apartment complex.

We sat stunned for what felt like hours. Naomi killed the engine and returned her death grip to the wheel. Her trembling arms shook the car.

I patted her shoulder. She swatted my wrist until I yanked it back. Her face dropped into her hands and tears slipped beneath her fingers.

"Fuck."

She sobbed.

"Fuck!"

She slapped the dashboard.

"Fuck...Fuck....Fuck...FUUUUUUUUCK!!"

She gasped. I returned my hand to her shoulder. This time she collapsed into my arms and bawled.

"Want me to drive us home?" I asked.

"Yeah."

We opened our doors, stepped outside and wobbled to our opposite seats. I scanned the Honda. Its silver hood remained unscathed.

***

We sat in our corners of the long, grey living room couch. Naomi broke the silence.

"Now can you finally admit he's real?"

"Who's real?"

"Jesus. He just saved your life."

I shrugged.

"That was you."

"I held the wheel, but getting out the way and finding an empty street? That was on God."

"If you hadn't held the wheel we wouldn't be here. So, thank you."

I bent to the coffee table and opened the drawer. I rummaged until I found the vape pen. I took a hearty drag of THC oil and filled the room with a heavy fog. Naomi waved her hand in front of her nose. I toked again and turned to her.

"Go ahead, pray, read your bible, whatever you need. After everything we've been through, I'm getting fucking baked."

I toked a third time.

"Doesn't it make you paranoid?" She asked.

"Almost dying makes me paranoid. This helps"

Naomi stretched her hand. I passed her the vape.

"How do I do it?" she asked.

"Put it in your mouth and breathe."

"Isn't there a button or a hole you have to press?"

"No, just breathe."

She stuck the plastic tip in her generous lips, sipped a poof of vapor and spit it into the air.

"Like that, only deeper."

The next inhale flooded her lungs. She coughed a smog of vapor and bent over to find her breath. I took the pen and executed a veteran cloud before passing it back.

We scootched closer with every puff. The half dozen we shared led us to the middle of the couch with our thighs touching. I took a closing drag and slumped into the cushions. Naomi collapsed beside me. My pants grew a slight tent.

"Feeling better?" I asked.

Naomi giggled.

"Soooooo much better."

As she spoke her plump face rolled, tilted and landed on my shoulder .I paused to ponder my next move. Stroke her hair? Kiss her neck? Fondle her tits?

Her snore cut through my ear like a rusty buzz saw.

I roused her. She sputtered and slit her eyelids open.

"Huh?" she muttered.

"You fell asleep."

She inhaled and tried to rise off the couch. Her trembling legs betrayed her.

"Help me to my room." she muttered.

I draped her arm around my shoulder and hobbled her up the stairs. She stumbled through her open bedroom door and collapsed amidst the tangled bedsheets.

She lied soundless with her head tilted. Her breasts rose with every inhale. A hint of lime fabric peeked out from her skirt.

I imagined gripping the fabric between my teeth yanking it to her knees. Letting the hood of her skirt immerse my nose in feminine flavor. Watching the pink lips glow through the thick of her coco thighs.

My dick pounded my fly. I reached in my boxers and spent five minutes adjusting myself. Naomi didn't move.

I considered blowing my load in the room, but what if she woke? It's hard to have a rub when you're handcuffed in a police car.

I snuck down the hall to my bedroom, shut my door and tossed my clothes to the floor. My dick craned to the sky begging for relief. I hopped on my well-made covers and stopped.

A rhythmic wail passed through the walls. I opened the door.

"Whooh...Ohh...uhhh."

Naomi was having a rub!

I laid on the floor with my legs poked into the hallway, tugged my member and matched her sounds with mine.

"Oooh....enghh...ahah."

My phone buzzed. I ignored it, but it wouldn't stop. Frustrated I fished it from my nearby pockets. It held five identical texts from Naomi.

"Meet me downstairs. Bring towels."

***

I sat naked on my corner of the couch when a nude Naomi waltzed in. I drank in her fluffy body and strummed the flesh of my shaft. She found her corner, slouched on the towel, and fondled an enormous breast.

"Don't get comfortable." She said. "I need your help."

I tongued and palmed her globes planting kisses where the mounds met her chest. Naomi cooed and groaned. Her right hand wandered to her snatch. She synced her rubs to my suckles.

"More... More!"

My cheeks ached. Her free hand crammed my head into her chest. I struggled to breathe.

"UNNNNGHPH!!!" She screamed.

She locked me to her bosom as she climaxed. Her heart pounded and her arms slacked to her thighs. I grabbed her tangy fingers and slipped them in my mouth, tugging my dick with every slurp. Naomi slapped my hand until I stopped.

She slid toward me until her ass reached the edge of the cushion. My tug hand met her clit. The other cupped her cheek. Naomi's hips writhed.

"Keep going" she begged.

Naomi arched her back and leaned forward. My naked hard on bobbed inches from her stomach.

She wrapped my cock with slippery fingers and pumped my shaft as I diddled her pussy. I tried to be gentle, but the grip of her digits and the musk of her sex drove me feral. I growled. She grunted. Her eyes demanded more.

My fingers sloshed in her sauce. Her knuckles filled with my precum. Our moans grew loud and fiendish.

My eyes closed. My ears deafened. My breathing slowed to a final deep breath. I shot a river of sperm on her tits. The next burst drenched her stomach. The third coated her rough sexy hands.

I left my body. My voice screamed for me.

My fingers kept pummeling Naomi's sexy passage. She was close, but not quite close enough.

I lowered my head between her legs and lapped the familiar tang from her pearl. Properly cleaned, I held her legs to the sky. My elbows propped her thighs while I dove headlong into her quivering mound.

Her juices dripped on my tongue as I licked the edge of her lips. It wasn't enough. Naomi snatched me by the chin and mashed my mouth into her clit. The drips became a deluge.

"Ohh.. yeah....oh Darren...Darren...oh....oh."

My fingers battered her hole.

"Ngyyyannuh.... Oh Shit....Oh Fuck... Fuck... Fuck!!"

Her stiff legs slapped the cushions as she squeezed me out of her thighs. She bucked, thrashed, tightened, and struggled to breathe. A pitched roar fled her throat.

"FUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKK!!"

She slumped, closed her eyes and huffed a gulp of air. I dabbed her cum glazed torso with my shirt. After a moment she hopped off the cushions, strolled to the staircase and waved.

"Night night."

I waved back.

"Night night."

I marveled as she climbed the steps. Half an hour ago she was too stoned to walk.

Or was she?